Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Sam's face, when Brett was explaining himself.

You're welcome.

Capture.PNG

SHE LOOKS LIKE TYLER or did you do a photoshop here and I'm too stupid to realize?

Also, I think finale can be between Tyler and Brett and that's going to be a NAIL BITER.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

SHE LOOKS LIKE TYLER or did you do a photoshop here and I'm too stupid to realize?

No, that’s really Sam; the same person did do the hairstyling on both of them, though, so a certain resemblance isn’t surprising....  ;)

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

You're welcome.

Capture.PNG

I don’t know how to explain it, but I’m kinda scared shitless and turned on at the same time.  Maybe it’s the hair.  ;>

• Love 3

Real cute. That's just real cute. How does Sam have the gall to cut Tyler's hair just THREE WEEKS after Blockstar's daughter's birthday? This Thursday, she is going to wipe out all the other evictees, come back in the house and take over. She's TIRED of being underestimated!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Dana Carvey on Wayne's World.

Nailed it.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Initially the HGs thought the Talk button (the red one which lit up) had simply hung in the “On” position - a perfectly reasonable assumption, particularly considering the remaindered Radio Shack parts bin from which it looks like the BB Production techs cobbled together this low-tech intercom system.  It wasn’t until they hit the silver toggle switch (which was supposed to power down and/or otherwise kill the entire intercom system) and the intercom CONTINUED to broadcast everything to the LR that they realized they had a royal fuckup on their hands.  The most secure room in the House was instantly transformed into the most transparent.  THANKS PRODUCTION!!!

So wait...there's random switches and buttons in the BB house and the houseguests are wandering around turning them on and off?  Color me confused...can they do that?  Although to be fair, if I was stuck in a house for three months with a bunch of lunkheads and nothing to read, I too would probably go around the house flipping switches and buttons just to see what would happen...and yet, isn't this like putting candy in front of a very hungry and bored child?  Who rigged up this stupid house this season?  I feel like eventually one of the walls is simply going to fall down and freedom will beckon, but as the houseguests tentatively move towards the light, BB production will scream "NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE YET!" while some intern scrambles to throw a cheap tarp over the hole.  I swear I don't remember the actual HOUSE making me this pissed off in any season.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6

I'm getting a little sad, because I kind of think Tyler's days are numbered. I really was rooting for him, but I agree with some others that Brett might be taking the lead here. I like him too, I was just a Tyler fan from the beginning and he had such a great game going. But I do think he has loved being on the show, and since the show will always have vets make an appearance here and there, I hope he comes back.

If Scottie or Fess return (I think that's most likely, but watch it be RS), I totally expect them to get some sort of safety, and the numbers could flip. Especially if we get more QA comps, or my least favorite, a crap shoot HOH soon.

Scottie or Fess + Haleigh + JC (maybe) vs. Tyler/KC/Angela. Brett and Sam could go either way, I think, especially with how Brett and Haleigh have been getting closer. I never know with Sam, at all.

I do think that the DE (next week?) will be pretty interesting.

• Love 3

Apparently Angela told Tyler he melted her cold, icy heart. 

I don't really get the Tangela shipping, but that's kind of sweet. Tyler turned on her emotions and she can't handle it! 

Also, what does kind of voodoo does Tyler emit that makes everyone fall head over heels for this kid? 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, mooses said:

Apparently Angela told Tyler he melted her cold, icy heart. 

I don't really get the Tangela shipping, but that's kind of sweet. Tyler turned on her emotions and she can't handle it! 

Also, what does kind of voodoo does Tyler emit that makes everyone fall head over heels for this kid? 

He’s a good looking guy, nice without being saccharin, and is a great listener. 

If Fessy wins the BB, he would never work with Brett. If Brett and JC want to try to start something to take out Tyler and co., he needs Scottie to win. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Yeah, I do love that he's good at the game and seems like a genuinely good dude. Home visits can be such a waste, but his made me like him more - he's so careful in the House, it was nice to hear a little more about him as a person. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I agree on all points, but I think it's the last one that's the kicker from a game standpoint, and a Fandom one. In a house that's typically jammed full of loudmouths, famewhores, jerks, and combinations of the above, he's a breath of fresh air. 

• Love 16

Tyler put in the work to maybe keep Scottie on his side the morning he was voted out.  He placed all the blame for the eviction on Haleigh by telling him that he would talk to her about keeping Scottie, but if she didn't want to, then he would have to vote with the house.  I don't know how much Scottie bought all that, but he may still be pro-Tyler when he comes back.  He knows that Brett lying about the RS vote did him no favors.  And Brett encouraged the nom Haleigh plan that blew up in Scottie's face.

I kind of hope that Brett is able to start a counter-alliance.  I have been rooting for Tyler all season, but he has really been slipping the last two weeks or so.  Isolating yourself with just one other person is a terrible game mistake and he deserves to lose to Brett for that alone.  I was hoping JC's warning would make him realize that spending so much time with Angela was hurting his game, but I think he was just annoyed and dismissed everything JC said because he is planning to cut Angela at some point so he thinks there is no problem.

• Love 4

Personally I think Tyler has fallen for Angela which is why his game has gotten sloppy.

Kaycee could care less but his extreme closeness with Angela has risen red flags with Sam, JC and Brett.

it is when Sam realized she lost her place in the final 3 that she completely went off the rails. Strangely, I think she has accepted it now. JC and Brett will not and could easily turn on Tyler for it, I honestly don’t think Sam will.

• Love 4

The problem with Brett and JC flipping on Tyler is that they won’t have the votes. I don’t think there’s anyone that will stay if they’re on the block against Tyler. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

So wait...there's random switches and buttons in the BB house and the houseguests are wandering around turning them on and off?  Color me confused...can they do that?  

Not all over the place, no - but the intercom was a new addition this season, and it has a simple(?) control panel underneath it with 2 or 3 (?) controls.  I think the only controls are:

1. An On/Off switch: the silver toggle where Off apparently doesn’t REALLY mean Off.
  2. A Push-To-Talk (PTT) button: the red light-up button which may not Un-Talk when you Un-Push.
  3. A volume dial, maybe...?

Annnd... that’s about it.  

Special note, though: these controls are apparently duplicated and/or overridden to some extent by Production.  When BBAD was broadcasting Tyler and Brett on HoH lockdown during the last PoV comp, I noticed (a) the intercom camera was powered up but only showing white noise, and (b) nothing appeared to be coming through the audio feed.  So that may be where the crossfeed to the LR occurred - at the Production level.

8 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Tyler put in the work to maybe keep Scottie on his side the morning he was voted out.  He placed all the blame for the eviction on Haleigh by telling him that he would talk to her about keeping Scottie, but if she didn't want to, then he would have to vote with the house.  I don't know how much Scottie bought all that, but he may still be pro-Tyler when he comes back. 

Well... Scottie getting the season’s first unanimous eviction vote - including Hay’s - probably went a long way towards confirming Tyler’s spin.

He knows that Brett lying about the RS vote did him no favors.  And Brett encouraged the nom Haleigh plan that blew up in Scottie's face.

But hey, game knows game (copyright 2018, Pinky).  ;)

I kind of hope that Brett is able to start a counter-alliance.  I have been rooting for Tyler all season, but he has really been slipping the last two weeks or so.  Isolating yourself with just one other person is a terrible game mistake and he deserves to lose to Brett for that alone.  I was hoping JC's warning would make him realize that spending so much time with Angela was hurting his game, but I think he was just annoyed and dismissed everything JC said because he is planning to cut Angela at some point so he thinks there is no problem.

That depends on if Tyler interpreted JC’s words as a genuine warning - versus, say, a JC control tactic.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, mooses said:

From Reddit:

Angela: "I felt like for so long I was just like numb inside. And I didn’t have emotions. And it’s weird having emotions again. I don’t know how to handle it."

Tyler: "What made you have emotions again? Zingbot?"

Angela: "No, this game. You."

Production must be wishing they waited to have that technical intercom glitch. JC would go BANANAS if he heard that. 

Woah wasn't expecting that out of Angela, she seems to have fallen hard for him. 

I think this whole Brett/JC plan is less about getting Tyler out and more about getting him back. They don't want to cut him- they want to cut the source of their perceived distraction- Angela. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm getting a little sad, because I kind of think Tyler's days are numbered.

Same here, and I truly have mixed emotions about a potential Tyler game demise.

On the one hand, I’ve come to really like Tyler and want him to succeed.

On the other hand, I have Tyler in the BB fantasy league for elimination in the DE.

So yeah, I’m conflicted.

:>

Edited by Nashville
Correction
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Slider said:

Does anyone know why JC sleeps in a bed with another person everyone night?  There are 4 open beds.  Last night was Brett, the night before was Fessy.  Does he just not like to sleep alone?

Yea, apparently he just doesn't like sleeping alone.

5 hours ago, mooses said:

If I were of the HGs, I'd be pissed. Especially someone like Tyler, whose Big Brother experience means so much to him - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity that you're actually doing well at, and your whole game can get tanked because of a Production mistake.

I feel like the fact that Tyler's such a big fan is probably precisely what is keeping him from being pissed about it. Fans know how much luck and Production interference impacts the game. Tyler probably just accepts that that's part of it.

3 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I still find it really interesting that Tyler has only told Sam that he's a super fan and that he got the power app. I wonder if Angela or KC would be upset that he told her and not them. I think they'd definitely be shocked. Not necessarily that Tyler is a fan or that he won the app, but that he told SAM of all people and no one else. 

I don't think they'll give one shit.

3 hours ago, mooses said:

I think Kaycee is also a big fan on the down low (I think she mentioned it to someone recently) ...

I saw her talking to Angela about it a week or a couple weeks ago. She is apparently a huge fan, but seemingly of only the episodes. Angela's parents are also supposedly huge fans. I'm not sure how big of a fan Kaycee really is though because people sometimes exaggerate it.

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I kind of think Tyler's days are numbered. 

Ugh, I wish!

36 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Personally I think Tyler has fallen for Angela which is why his game has gotten sloppy.

I'm starting to think that's a big part of it, too. I think initially he got down/annoyed about the Bay fight and started slipping and then he got comfortable because literally everything has gone his way lol, and then the Angela relationship grew and now he doesn't even really try anymore imo.

19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think this whole Brett/JC plan is less about getting Tyler out and more about getting him back. They don't want to cut him- they want to cut the source of their perceived distraction- Angela. 

I agree. Idiots lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Two of the buttons for the Hoh intercom are the kitchen and living room. I’m not sure where the 3rd button goes. I don’t even know where the one in the living room is located but that’s the one kaycee noticed was on and she could see them on the little screen too. 

On Twitter There’s a snippet of the hoh Intercom can going spastic during that moment last night and some people commented that Tyler was playing with the regular tv remote at the same time and think the two might be connected. 

• Love 1

I remember something from before the season began, when Julie was showing someone around the new BB house. The climbing wall (which she actually tried herself) was part of it. 

Another thing she touted was the intercom in the HOH room, which I think she said they could use to listen to conversations downstairs, and also push a button to say 'I can HEAR you!' to freak them out. As if that was a big selling point. Did anyone ever use it before the big fuck up?

17 minutes ago, mikewho said:

Another thing she touted was the intercom in the HOH room, which I think she said they could use to listen to conversations downstairs, and also push a button to say 'I can HEAR you!' to freak them out. As if that was a big selling point. Did anyone ever use it before the big fuck up?

I thought the intercom mostly just lets you talk to the downstairs, not vice versa. I didn't think it was like an apartment intercom where you can speak back and forth. 

Who was it in past Big Brother that used to hide in the furniture to try and eavesdrop? Was it the original identical twin sisters? 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, apparently he just doesn't like sleeping alone.

I feel like the fact that Tyler's such a big fan is probably precisely what is keeping him from being pissed about it. Fans know how much luck and Production interference impacts the game. Tyler probably just accepts 

I saw her talking to Angela about it a week or a couple weeks ago. She is apparently a huge fan, but seemingly of only the episodes. Angela's parents are also supposedly huge fans. I'm not sure how big of a fan Kaycee really is though because people sometimes exaggerate it.

Kaycee made it pretty clear in pre-show interviews that not only has she watched Big Brother since she was a kid it’s the ONLY show she watches as an adult. Just today she mentioned watching it with her dad-he’d record it on the VCR and they’d watch it together. She mentioned how once there was a bit of the end of an NFL game on one tape before an episode of BB started.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, mikewho said:

I remember something from before the season began, when Julie was showing someone around the new BB house. The climbing wall (which she actually tried herself) was part of it. 

Mostly just to screw around and annoy people. Fessy kept blasting his hoh music over it. Jc used it to annoy the shit out of people - the reason I know the 3 buttons are for different rooms. 

• Love 2

I am a Tyler fan and have been looking forward to him negotiating the mine field F4 will likely present.  I am with JC when he tells him to lose Angela.  He doesn’t need to evict her but socializing with those still in the game is crucial. 

The simultaneous truth is watching Brett gather the riff riff and flip the script would be fun. 

• Love 3

Oh, I see Fessy woke up for some valuable TV  and episode time.

Sam is in her element styling and working on folks hair. She is having a super time and it is nice to see her having fun. 

Opps: my mistake it is Brett not Fessy. Fessy ought to get in on this !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Is Brett wanting to be surprised like Tyler? He has a towel over his face 

Ohhh she’s going for ace Ventura 

I fully expect Brett to go over the top with his reaction, to try to copy Tyler's. I'm looking forward to seeing what fake reaction he comes up with. 

Part of me would love if he acted nonchalant and silent, because I like the odd reactions.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Having someone work on your head this long is almost as good as a massage.  It must feel great.

I get so relaxed watching people do hair too lol 

bretts reaction was pretty mild compared to Tyler. 

And Tyler still has straight hair 

Kaycee is next! Sam is kicking everyone out for this one 

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Hell, I guess Production can recoup some expense costs now by laying off the extra security guards around the House’s outside perimeter; their technical snafus this season have done more to unilaterally expose hidden gameplay than the last three seasons’ worth of Outside Shouters combined.  :P

And by “Daniel Day Lewis” you mean “anybody but Tom Cruise”, right?  ;>

Tom Cruise wasn't the issue there. I wanna know who in the hell decided that the role of a 15 year old Russian vampire raised in Rome should be played by Antonio Banderas. That broke my young teenage Anne Rice fan heart. Of course, couple years later, Anne Rice went 'round the bend and we were all interrogating the text from the wrong perspective (that line will never not be funny to me) and then she found Jesus. And then she found vampires again. And aliens. It's weird, yo. 

5 hours ago, Ceeg said:

You're welcome.

Capture.PNG

Holy Overly Attached Girlfriend meme!

hqdefault.jpg

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kaycee is next! Sam is kicking everyone out for this one 

I thought Kaycee would look great with the braids Haleigh did on Tyler yesterday. But I can't wait to see what sort of crazy plan S has! 

Kaycee has never been to a salon. Her never had someone wash and style her hair. Her mom always cut her hair. She’s about to have the best and most relaxing time of her life! 

And she puts olive oil in her hair. That’s why it’s aleays so shiny. 

Another night where I’m going to be up way past my bedtime. 

Oh and sam redid Brett’s hair. He wanted to learn how to slick it back. 

44 minutes ago, mooses said:

I thought Kaycee would look great with the braids Haleigh did on Tyler yesterday. But I can't wait to see what sort of crazy plan S has! 

Nothing too crazy. Straightened and I think Sam said she might put some waves in it. 

This is making me want to schedule a hair appt. 

• Love 2

OK, haven’t been keeping up on the feeds except for here. Is Fessy currently the boot? I can see the pro/cons of each, especially since L6 apparently expects a buyback, but have they definitively declared who they are booting? As someone who for purely personal, selfish reasons wants Fessy booted and Scottie coming back, I hope they go for him, but I realize it makes perfect sense for many of them to boot Hayleigh. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Nailed it.

So wait...there's random switches and buttons in the BB house and the houseguests are wandering around turning them on and off?  Color me confused...can they do that?  Although to be fair, if I was stuck in a house for three months with a bunch of lunkheads and nothing to read, I too would probably go around the house flipping switches and buttons just to see what would happen...and yet, isn't this like putting candy in front of a very hungry and bored child?  Who rigged up this stupid house this season?  I feel like eventually one of the walls is simply going to fall down and freedom will beckon, but as the houseguests tentatively move towards the light, BB production will scream "NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE YET!" while some intern scrambles to throw a cheap tarp over the hole.  I swear I don't remember the actual HOUSE making me this pissed off in any season.

THIS IS EVERYTHING

So much for Vegas and her controlling tweet about house guests keeping the same appearance,  Tyler"s new look is maturing and laying the foundation of a promising new life regardless of production' s continuity guidelines.   Love (for a new do) will reign. 

39 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Kaycee's hair looks beautiful. Sam did a really nice job.

Oh jesus, can I please get a screencap?

Amazing. Her hair is crazy long and black and perfect.

Edited by TheGapper
to add
  • Love 2