Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Trying to think of who which HOH would nominate. I think Tyler, Angela, Brett, and KC would all nominate Haleigh and Fessy. Though Angela and Haleigh have been attached at the hip all day today, so she might do Fessy and Sam. Sam would nominate Haleigh and Angela. Haleigh would nominate Sam and KC/JC. And I have no earthly idea what JC would do. Like, I have zero idea. 

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

Trying to think of who which HOH would nominate. I think Tyler, Angela, Brett, and KC would all nominate Haleigh and Fessy. Though Angela and Haleigh have been attached at the hip all day today, so she might do Fessy and Sam. Sam would nominate Haleigh and Angela. Haleigh would nominate Sam and KC/JC. And I have no earthly idea what JC would do. Like, I have zero idea. 

I think Angela would throw both Fessy & Hay up- only cuz you don't want to risk the other one winning Veto and taking them down. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Wings said:

This is said a lot these days but I don't see that happening in RL.   My sons are not raising their kids this way and no one is getting awards for not winning something that I have heard. 

I have to believe that this is hype that got started and is now rolling down hill at breakneck speed and cannot be stopped.   I see no evidence in my experience.   

It’s not happening in my household.  All my kids had jobs in high school and college.  We live in a very affluent area and yes, some kids got shiny new Mercedes or BMWs at 16 along with unlimited expense accounts.  Mine didn’t.  Most of their friends didn’t.  

The biggest reason, in my area, kids are still home after college is that they cannot afford to move out because housing is too expensive.  They get good jobs with good pay.  Unless they want to sleep 5 in a two bed/1 bath apartment, why move out?  

• Love 6

Wow, I didn’t think there would be a version of Sam I found more annoying than HOH Sam, or crazy watching Brett sleep Sam, or trying to tell Fessie to backdoor his “girlfriend” Sam, but silent treatment Sam takes the cake. I don’t know wtf she was just doing out in the yard with Angela and Hayleigh, but it was all kinds of sign language on her part. No thank you. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Wow, I didn’t think there would be a version of Sam I found more annoying than HOH Sam, or crazy watching Brett sleep Sam, or trying to tell Fessie to backdoor his “girlfriend” Sam, but silent treatment Sam takes the cake. I don’t know wtf she was just doing out in the yard with Angela and Hayleigh, but it was all kinds of sign language on her part. No thank you. 

She was asking to borrow something of Angela's

Because I'm appreciative of Kaitlyn's being able to laugh at herself (loved that clip of her trying to pick up puzzle pieces) I'll step in and defend her against the "six piece puzzle" assumption.  I've gone back and checked videos and it's actually 8 pieces.  One leg is two pieces (the tiny little piece from the top of the thigh she spent what seemed like 15 minutes trying to place), the pelvis is two pieces (it was leaning together with a split down its middle by the end, right before she timed out), the torso/arms are two and then the head.  There's a spot in the video where she throws the little piece down out of sight, and you can count the other seven.  

Still should have been able to do it, but it wasn't six.

• Love 2

Someone needs to get Haleigh that bitter tasting nail polish to stop her from chewing the hell out of her nails. Her fingers must look like hamburger at this point. Also, ew, because the Big Brother house is nasty dirty at the best of times and who knows where those hands have been and she's chewing on them like she hasn't had a meal in two weeks. Hork.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I think the most annoying version of Sam is after she gets her happy pills in the DR and she comes out all lovey dovey and cheery and acts completely oblivious that she just melted down for the millionth time 5 minutes earlier. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone needs to get Haleigh that bitter tasting nail polish to stop her from chewing the hell out of her nails. Her fingers must look like hamburger at this point. Also, ew, because the Big Brother house is nasty dirty at the best of times and who knows where those hands have been and she's chewing on them like she hasn't had a meal in two weeks. Hork.

For someone dedicated to chewing their nails (as I was as a child), the bitter nail treatment doesn't work.  You get used to the taste of it fairly quickly if you persist in chewing your nails.  Now putting hot pepper sauce on them might work.  

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, llongori said:

For someone dedicated to chewing their nails (as I was as a child), the bitter nail treatment doesn't work.  You get used to the taste of it fairly quickly if you persist in chewing your nails.  Now putting hot pepper sauce on them might work.  

...unless you like hot stuff.  ;)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, llongori said:

That would just encourage me. Three years ago, I hated spicy food. Now there isn't enough hot sauce in the world.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

That would just encourage me. Three years ago, I hated spicy food. Now there isn't enough hot sauce in the world.

I’ve always liked the spice - I was raised that way.  Hell, I was in second grade before I found out the other kids’ bologna sandwiches weren’t doused with Louisiana Red Hot - that’s the only way I’d ever had them.  And my father made his homemade chili with Japanese ornamental peppers.  The seed packets for them were even labeled in big block letters, “NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION” - and when I pointed this out to him, his response was, “Ahhh, that’s just so the city folk don’t hurt themselves.”  And we always ate the chili.  And it was pretty dern good.  :)

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cool thing.  Mix cayenne with black pepper to your level of heat wanted.  A pinch on a runny egg yolk in the morning is so nice.  Any place you would use pepper, of course.  I have an arsenal of hot sauces for different applications.  

• Love 1

It just frustrates me to no end that the same thing happens every season, 1 player and a bunch of sychophants and/or idiots. We all know how stupid foutte has been, but we have JC playing an amazing game to the benefit of Tyler and an alliance he has never been part of and he doesn't even know it. Brett is literally just a puppet and he is stupid loyal to an alliance that will cut him first and he has no idea. Or does and is letting it happen, which is probably worse. Angela is more concerned with being a bitch than playing the game. Kaycee is fucking useless in every way and she actually thinks she's some kind of bad ass. It's just so uninteresting to watch that kind of game play.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that Fessy sucks and is dumb as a box of rocks and also has maybe the worst HoH since Howie's infamous HoH all the way back in S6. However I'd draw the line at saying he's abusive. He is not forcing Hay to do anything. He is not putting her down, calling her names, telling her that she can't do X, Y or Z. Everything Hay's done in that house has been her choice. They aren't wise choices but he didn't force her into anything.

And yeah he's got jealousy issues when it comes to Hay and other guys but I wouldn't say that's abusive either.

Abusive is Evel Dick, Paul and his minions from last year, Amanda from BB15. Fessy's a dumbass but nothing he's done is abusive.

I'm not even necessarily saying that he IS abusive, but I think it's unfair to use the extreme examples as the definition of what abusive is. To wit, you don't have to grab someone's ass to be harassing them in the workplace, so, too, you don't have to be Evil Dick to be abusive in the house. It is sort of like how so many of the reactions to the #MeToo basically boil down to, "Yeah, but you weren't raped like that other lady, so is it really abuse?"

So yeah, Fessy isn't Evil Dick, but I could see him going down a path of abuse nevertheless even without, like, burning Haleigh with a cigarette, ya know?

3 hours ago, Wings said:

Sam actually thought Fessy was going to put Hay up even though he did not pinky swear.  wow

I believe her mind told her he DID do it. ;)

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Did anyone catch what actor Angela said she dated?

I need more Angela life story, dammit!

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 12

I wonder what Sam thinks she is accomplishing with this truculent behavior.  We may never know.   Tonight through dinner and hanging out after we may see her try to engage in sign language like she did an hour or so ago.  I suppose if she succeeds in getting others to engage proves she is valuable?  Needed?  Liked? 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Wings said:

I suppose if she succeeds in getting others to engage proves she is valuable?  

This one.

8 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Going back to last night's discussion about Bayleigh possibly being pregnant, I hate to say it but the law of averages was bound to catch up at some point.  Hell, I'm surprised that with as much sex that goes on in BB and The Challenge this hasn't happened before.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it HAS and we just don't know about it because it isn't taped live so that abortions can happen without anyone knowing. 

• Love 4

The shield that comes down across the sliding door still exists. It just came down during an indoor lockdown because there might have been something flying overhead? Or something. I'm trying to knit lace while I'm watching the feeds and I can't concentrate on both.

Haleigh, talking about last season: "Everyone trusted Paul. It was annoying to watch."

Annoying isn't the word I would use but okay!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

The entire house, including the Have Nots, are chilling in the kitchen, eating, chatting, joking. 

Except for Sam, of course, who has spread a towel on the floor on the Have Not room and is doing her best Audrey impression in her bikini.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It just frustrates me to no end that the same thing happens every season, 1 player and a bunch of sychophants and/or idiots. We all know how stupid foutte has been, but we have JC playing an amazing game to the benefit of Tyler and an alliance he has never been part of and he doesn't even know it. Brett is literally just a puppet and he is stupid loyal to an alliance that will cut him first and he has no idea. Or does and is letting it happen, which is probably worse. Angela is more concerned with being a bitch than playing the game. Kaycee is fucking useless in every way and she actually thinks she's some kind of bad ass. It's just so uninteresting to watch that kind of game play.

giphy.gif

Just a thought.

• Love 12

Oh I have. I don't watch the non-live eps anymore and I have seen maybe 1 hour total of the feeds in the last 2 weeks. But I'm not gonna stop talking about how dumb these people are because they are just so dumb and it needs to be stated. But I do think we should all accept that they will continue to cast idiots and that the game play will suck every season.

ETA: And if there was no one pointing out how stupid level 6 and their cronies were too then this place would just be Reddit or jokers and no one wants that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

Big Brother got a new recording: they just "Ziiing"ed Tyler on the loudspeaker. 

Also, Sam got called to the DR. Fingers crossed for a silent Cody style DR where she just stares at the camera and never speaks a word.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Big Brother got a new recording: they just "Ziiing"ed Tyler on the loudspeaker. 

Got a YouTube clip of it?  Puuuuu-leez?

Also, Sam got called to the DR. Fingers crossed for a silent Cody style DR where she just stares at the camera and never speaks a word.

Unless Sam has picked up ASL in the past few hours, that’s going to one fucking long, boring DR....

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What did he say to get zinged?

I missed it. Scottie had been asking Tyler how he can breathe when he sleeps, what with his face smashed down in the pillow and his hair all around him. JC joked about being able to breathe through your ass if you concentrate enough, Scottie joked that it was why JC's breath always smells like shit and then everyone was talking over everyone before the "Ziiing!" No video clips (yet) but it happened at 3:52 PM BBT.

ETA: I lied!

Tyler gets ZIIINGed: https://streamable.com/g6o59

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh I have. I don't watch the non-live eps anymore and I have seen maybe 1 hour total of the feeds in the last 2 weeks. But I'm not gonna stop talking about how dumb these people are because they are just so dumb and it needs to be stated. But I do think we should all accept that they will continue to cast idiots and that the game play will suck every season.

ETA: And if there was no one pointing out how stupid level 6 and their cronies were too then this place would just be Reddit or jokers and no one wants that.

Peach, you and I have rarely agreed on any HG since the history of posting. But I still look forward to your opinion. Echo chambers usually aren’t good for discussion or for well placed snark. Also, I think we all understand that watching BB becomes an exercise in masochism. Every. Single. Year. I think the only season I actually enjoyed from Day 1 to to end of the Finale was BB10. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I just realized this is the first season in years where the HGs don’t seem openly obsessed with who wins America’s Favorite. 

Sam has worn them down into assuming it will be her. :)

14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I missed it. Scottie had been asking Tyler how he can breathe when he sleeps, what with his face smashed down in the pillow and his hair all around him. JC joked about being able to breathe through your ass if you concentrate enough, Scottie joked that it was why JC's breath always smells like shit and then everyone was talking over everyone before the "Ziiing!" No video clips (yet) but it happened at 3:52 PM BBT.

That's pretty fucking adorable.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I just realized this is the first season in years where the HGs don’t seem openly obsessed with who wins America’s Favorite. 

I wonder if they will have it this year as they are now giving them 3rd, 4th and 5th place rewards? 

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If JC wins that, I say we riot.

Oh 100%- I do not want him anywhere near that prize. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

If JC wins that, I say we riot.

I think there's a high chance that he will. The episodes show him in a very favourable light. If James can win it, JC can win it. America likes to vote for either the really likable person, the severe underdog, or the funny person (usually a guy, let's face it). We know Twitter will try to rally for Bayleigh to win it, but I'd be surprised if she cracked the top three. She MIGHT squeak into top three if Tyler's in final 2. Maybe even JC or Brett have to be in F2 as well. 

I do feel like it'll be between JC, Tyler, Brett, and maybe Sam and Haleigh. 

I love when new BB records new stuff. That Zing was super fun to hear.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fair enough.

The funny thing for me is that I'm another one who's generally been in sync with you, going as far back as my lurking days at TWoP, but I guess this season's just all kinds of haywire.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Wings said:

I have listened to that 4 times and I missed what BB said.  Help! 

The Production crew apparently took Scottie’s “breath” remark as directed towards Tyler; the BB voice said, “Tyler - ZIIINNNG!”

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is still trying to land a plane to communicate rather than use her words. 

Tyler: "Does anyone know sign language? We might have to learn some."

Oh I really hope they don't try to communicate with her.  She chose not to speak so leave her alone.  Let her marinate in her self imposed exile.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

That the same thing as “Hotness trumps husband material “?  ;>

I'm not going to date someone I'm not attracted to; I'm damn sure I'm not marrying someone I'm not attracted to! Scottie has a solid foundation, and just needs a good coat of paint to be cute. But I've got twenty years of experience over Haleigh in recognizing renovation potential. And in the meantime, the mid century modern with the infinity pool is calling (/pleading) her name. I don't blame her for visiting the MCM, even a little bit. 

33 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

giphy.gif

Just a thought.

Nooooooooo. I've lurked here for years before finally starting to post this season. The more Peach hates the house, the funnier her posts are. No one likes a quitter, @peachmangosteen

14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is still trying to land a plane to communicate rather than use her words. 

Tyler: "Does anyone know sign language? We might have to learn some."

Hey dumbfuck. Hunger strikes where you allow people to feed you (and you just don't touch the food), don't count. Neither does a vow of silence, filled with sign language. She wears me the fuck out. 

• Love 13

I dread Sam winning America's Favorite. Thought I haven't seen the last few eps, so maybe that's not her recent edit. If the show portrays her in a sweet, stupid, adorable light, then maybe Haleigh too. Ick. I don't hate her, I just don't love her. But I totally see Haleigh in the top 3. 

But please not Sam. Though if she wasn't all kazoo, I'd think she'd have run away with it.

Besides JC,...surely not Angela, Faysal, or RS (god, it couldn't be RS, could it?) Maybe Brett. I would say Tyler, but hopefully he won't be eligible from the winner's seat :)

• Love 2

4:47 PM BBT, Sam broke her vow of silence.

FTR, it came after Kaycee was saying that "everyone knows everything about us by now" and Sam shouted "NO!" and then shouted more shit about how she's going to get called back into the DR to talk about shaving JC's back and she doesn't want to. Tyler told her that she was going to have to start her vow of silence again and then fish.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Does anyone have a stream of that Sam sign language?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I can't watch with Scottie's food crumbs on his mouth. I have a thing about that. Can't believe no one is saying something. It's always helpful when a friend points out "hey, wipe your mouth" 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Was Hay watching Scottie during that?  There was kind of a sweet look in her eyes, even while he was chewing with his mouth open.