Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

The "no writing" rule. As funny as the 6s in the hats is, BB used to be all over that shit. Hence our giant Skittles vote breakdowns. I wasn't crazy about the peg wall because I'm a stickler for the rules but they haven't really used it for more than pimping out their social media or playing Pictionary. But still. No writing. 

The only other thing I can remember them using the peg wall for is Happy Birthday Messages.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Yeah, but a bunch of things that used to be SOOO important are now just ... meh. Unveiling the HOH room for a new HOH -- nah. They used to make a huge deal out of the haves/have nots division. Now we don't even hear about it.

Didn’t they used to interview the HOH on the live show?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gummo said:

Yeah, but a bunch of things that used to be SOOO important are now just ... meh. Unveiling the HOH room for a new HOH -- nah. They used to make a huge deal out of the haves/have nots division. Now we don't even hear about it.

It is time to retire both of these so fine with me.  They must be done with them, too.  Commanding everyone to go look at HOH bedroom is always a forced march for the HGs.  No one cares.  HNs have been so creative with their oats that it is ho hum and no one cares about that either. 

• Love 1

Agreed, I want the food comps back though. I miss those, and because I'm mean, they should have to work for some luxuries too. And I agree with all those who've said that BB needs to start enforcing rules, and not letting the HGs get away with everything.

• Love 13
Just now, Wings said:

t is time to retire both of these so fine with me.  They must be done with them, too.  Commanding everyone to go look at HOH bedroom is always a forced march for the HGs.  No one cares.  HNs have been so creative with their oats that it is ho hum and no one cares about that either. 

Oh, I agree. Especially about the have/have nots. It just doesn't matter anymore, the contestants endure it and that's about it. I'm guessing it was intended to draw lines and split alliances, but players have grown wise to that. Give it up.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t believe that Haleigh and RS truly believe she’s staying. I feel like deep down, they know she’s gone. But just can’t admit it. 

Just like Fessy and that left nut he bet on last night? It's gonna be hard for him to slide when he's so off-balance after his Nut-Ectomy tonight. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I swear, it's like Production just kinda gave up this year. 

I wouldn’t fault the BY work crews too much.  They’ve been accustomed to working a certain way for 19(?) years now, but this season it’s been sounding like the Fire Marshal has thrown some new shit at them, and they’re having trouble adjusting.  

BY lockdowns used to mean the sliding glass BY door was locked AND an articulated metal shutter was dropped over the entire BY door/glass area, which was pretty dern effective at blocking both sight and sound.  This season it appears the shutter is no longer a thing, though, and neither is locking the BY door - the HGs are left on the honor system not to open the door during lockdowns, and BB just yells “STOP THAT” or “NO” at them over the PA if they do.  

Infractions don’t appear to be happening as frequently as they did at the start of the season, though, so I’m wondering if the DR started threatening the HGs with automatic penalty votes for infringements....

• Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

Just like Fessy and that left nut he bet on last night? It's gonna be hard for him to slide when he's so off-balance after his Nut-Ectomy tonight. 

Well I didn’t say Fessy bc I believe he really thinks RS is staying. As much as his “how did I get stuck with the Bad News Bears” thing was funny, he belongs there bc he’s the dumbest of them all. 

• Love 8
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Agreed, I want the food comps back though. I miss those, and because I'm mean, they should have to work for some luxuries too. And I agree with all those who've said that BB needs to start enforcing rules, and not letting the HGs get away with everything.

I would LOVE to see the food comps back!  It makes so much sense to do that.   

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Well I didn’t say Fessy bc I believe he really thinks RS is staying. As much as his “how did I get stuck with the Bad News Bears” thing was funny, he belongs there bc he’s the dumbest of them all. 

I mean, Fessy bet his sack on it so he better believe that. That's not something you bet on all willy-nilly like. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

this season it’s been sounding like the Fire Marshal has thrown some new shit at them, and they’re having trouble adjusting.  

BY lockdowns used to mean the sliding glass BY door was locked AND an articulated metal shutter was dropped over the entire BY door/glass area, which was pretty dern effective at blocking both sight and sound.  This season it appears the shutter is no longer a thing, though, and neither is locking the BY door - the HGs are left on the honor system not to open the door during lockdowns

That makes a lot of sense.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Which is probably why they're adding slime to the slip and slide. I feel like that should make it even more awesome???

Or the crew just used the wrong word.  

Edited by Wings
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I wouldn’t fault the BY work crews too much.  They’ve been accustomed to working a certain way for 19(?) years now, but this season it’s been sounding like the Fire Marshal has thrown some new shit at them, and they’re having trouble adjusting.  

BY lockdowns used to mean the sliding glass BY door was locked AND an articulated metal shutter was dropped over the entire BY door/glass area, which was pretty dern effective at blocking both sight and sound.  This season it appears the shutter is no longer a thing, though, and neither is locking the BY door - the HGs are left on the honor system not to open the door during lockdowns, and BB just yells “STOP THAT” or “NO” at them over the PA if they do.  

Infractions don’t appear to be happening as frequently as they did at the start of the season, though, so I’m wondering if the DR started threatening the HGs with automatic penalty votes for infringements....

Do we know for sure they used to lock the door though? I feel like that's a safety hazard (and maybe years past they didn't care lol)  But in the event the front door is blocked the backyard would be their only exit I think. 

Whoop - JC’s trying to spread some shit around, but Tyler (I think) recognizes the smell.  From Joker’s:

Thu 1:56 PM PT JC tells Tyler in kitchen that he doesn’t think Sam will vote with them because Faysal said how Angela threw Sam utb and Sam looks at like if Angela is with Kaycee, she’ll vote out Kaycee because of Angela throwing her utb. Tyler defends Angela and tells JC that that’s not really what happened. Angela and Sam did their 1 on 1’s together and Sam said she wanted to go home so Angela suggested, put her up then because it’s easier move with less blood on her hands. JC then said, no it was after that like just with Angela/Haleigh... Tyler says “we’ll see then” regarding Sam’s vote.

Reckon JC may be finally overplaying his hand with Tyler...?

Also - may want to scratch Fessy from your Slip ‘N Slide fantasy roster:

Thu 2:15 PM PT 2:02 PM In KT, Faysal explains to Brett how he tweaked his back (which was already bothering him) when he got up in the night and tripped on Rockstar's duffle bag.

Good job, Pinky; still giving your team everything you got, even as you head out the door....  :P

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I just realized that if Fessy wins tonight, it’ll be 7 straight new HOHs, no repeats. Has that happened before?

In season 6 they went 8 HoHs without a repeat. 

ETA: S3 and S10 went seven HoHs without a repeat.

Edited by JediDVguy
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Also - may want to scratch Fessy from your Slip ‘N Slide fantasy roster:

Thu 2:15 PM PT 2:02 PM In KT, Faysal explains to Brett how he tweaked his back (which was already bothering him) when he got up in the night and tripped on Rockstar's duffle bag.

Good job, Pinky; still giving your team everything you got, even as you head out the door....  :P

I keep thinking Haleigh could be a contender, lol. Whoops, I forget she's HOH this week, since you know, her ally is heading out the door.

I do see Scottie maybe pulling out a win though. Otherwise, I guess this is either Tyler, or Angela's. Will Tyler throw it to another L6er if possible? I just don't see Sam having the endurance.

4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Whoop - JC’s trying to spread some shit around, but Tyler (I think) recognizes the smell.  From Joker’s:

Thu 1:56 PM PT JC tells Tyler in kitchen that he doesn’t think Sam will vote with them because Faysal said how Angela threw Sam utb and Sam looks at like if Angela is with Kaycee, she’ll vote out Kaycee because of Angela throwing her utb. Tyler defends Angela and tells JC that that’s not really what happened. Angela and Sam did their 1 on 1’s together and Sam said she wanted to go home so Angela suggested, put her up then because it’s easier move with less blood on her hands. JC then said, no it was after that like just with Angela/Haleigh... Tyler says “we’ll see then” regarding Sam’s vote.

Reckon JC may be finally overplaying his hand with Tyler...?

I am wondering if JC might try to throw a vote Kaycee's way to frame Sam/Brett. Which would be super dangerous if Sam pulls a "pity" vote if he really wants Rockstar to leave. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Do we know for sure they used to lock the door though? I feel like that's a safety hazard (and maybe years past they didn't care lol)  But in the event the front door is blocked the backyard would be their only exit I think. 

Yup, complete with a shade that came down and covered it. Like @Nashville said, it was metal and I think it maybe they switched to a canvas one for the last couple seasons? They used to show it coming down on the broadcast sometimes and we could see it come down during lockdowns through the sliding door if the feeds happened to have that camera on. 

7 minutes ago, mikewho said:

They would have the exit we know is through the DR.

There are more exits than that. The front door, the DR door, the door in the storage room, the door upstairs in either the HoH or App Room/Den of Temptation room. And the backyard has an exit in the wall, too. 

ETA: Wasn't it the storage room door that Metta booked it through on Celebrity Big Brother? Hee! I just have this mental image of him running doughnuts in the parking lot while Production chases after him, waving billy clubs and shouting for him to come back.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

Didn’t they used to interview the HOH on the live show?

I miss that. Often it helped in getting some clarity in what they intended or were thinking. Sure it didn't matter a lot of the time, but every so often you'd get a nugget. On the other hand, I'd be ok if they eliminated the eviction interviews for jury members outside of letting them see the goodbyes.  But actual interviews are just pointless because she doesn't reveal anything to them.

26 minutes ago, Wings said:

I would LOVE to see the food comps back!  It makes so much sense to do that.   

Oh man, memories of Amy in BB 3 running into the kitchen during a food comp to make sure all the cheese was still there.  Good times!

31 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t believe that Haleigh and RS truly believe she’s staying. I feel like deep down, they know she’s gone. But just can’t admit it. 

I highly doubt they expect it to be 5-1.  I wonder How Haleigh is going to cope with that.  (Toss Fessy overboard Haleigh and try to work a deal to save yourself!  Heh. I just want to see a confuzzed Fessy knowing he got ditched!)  Yes, I'm mean.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, mikewho said:

They would have the exit we know is through the DR.

Over the years, there have been at least 5 exits identified out of the House...

1. The Front Door / FOTH.
  2. The BY back wall/fence.
  3. The DR’s Stage Right side-exit door (opposite the Stage Left door through which the HGs enter/exit).
  4. Production’s direct door access into the HoH (through the “little” Co-HoH/Pandora’s Box room).
  5. Door in the back of the SR (thanks @Callaphera!)

...but maybe the Fire Marshal threw something new at them this year, like saying the most direct-to-outdoor exit (which would be the BY) must always be accessible 24/7.  I dunno.  Just guessing.

Edited by Nashville
Forgot the SR door
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mooses said:

I am wondering if JC might try to throw a vote Kaycee's way to frame Sam/Brett. Which would be super dangerous if Sam pulls a "pity" vote if he really wants Rockstar to leave. 

He'd be an idiot to do that- he knows Rockstar is coming after Tyler and that's his #1- why try and risk it. If he thinks Sam's vote is actually iffy- then if he does vote out Kaycee it becomes 3-3 and Rockstar stays- and he doesn't want that. Not only does he NOT trust Hayleigh- he doesn't trust Rockstar or Scottie. He's not going to help that side anymore. 

JC does way to much- sometimes sitting back and shutting your mouth is an option. 

• Love 7

JC fancies himself as the kingpin and he was fishing around with Sam in bathroom awhile back.  It was too noisy to hear and the camera joined the conversation mid stream.  I am not sure he knows as much as we think he does.  Sam was moaning to him that when RS goes she has no one.  What, if anything, he will do about that who knows. 

Okay now he talking about RS.  Sam says she doesn't like being told what to do.  AGAIN.  fish  shit

Sam to JC:

”Everybody’s telling me what to do and I don’t like it.” “But Rockstar is more fuuuuuun.”

I just can’t with this girl sometimes.

Edited by TimWil

I think JC was asking Sam if RS was just telling her what she wants to hear.  Good question.  I am not sure how Sam will vote now.  Jesus.  Someone get her on Klonopin

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Sam to JC:

”Everybody’s telling me what to do and I don’t like it. But Rockstar is more fuuuuuun.”

I just can’t sometimes with this girl.

After she begs for someone to tell her what to do. I'm so confused. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, missyb said:

I think tonight will be one on the best HOH comps  in several seasons.

I hope so and I think there's a chance, but I suspect it will end up very lackluster and that someone I despise will win lol.

6 hours ago, gunderda said:

It really makes me sad that you think this season is terrible 

I think most seasons in the last like 10 years are terrible so don't mind me lol. 

6 hours ago, vb68 said:

Good point. Plus The Brigade had the collective personality of a wet (or dry?) cucumber.  This is way more entertaining. 

See, to me, they have about the some collective dullness as the Brigade did. I wish I could like Tyler, he has so many qualities that I should love, but there is something so off to him for me. And he comes off fake as fuck to me. Plus, I find him really gross to look out. Sorry, that's so mean, but it is what it is!

49 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I agree. I honestly think they also know more of what has gone on but they're convincing themselves they're not stupid because, well, simply because they don't wanna admit they're stupid lol.

I think if you love L6 (and most of the audience seems to) then you love this season and if you don't then you hate it. That's really what most of it comes down to as it always does.

• Love 9

JC is talking Sam off the ledge.  He wants RS to go.  She is still wining about RS leaving.  Jesus fuck.  Finally she made a pinky swear with JC to vote RS out.  It was touch and go there for awhile.  He is giving her a good pep talk about her emotional swings. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

From my understanding, they were popping Benadryl as a sleep aid. I'm jealous of people who get that from Benadryl. Of course, I think my blood stream is 25% Benadryl, 50% caffeine in the summer. 

My go-to is dramamine, always puts me right to sleep.   This is the 1st I've heard that HGs can use OTCs without supervision. Interesting.

• Love 3

Sam just said well, I will just hang out in the kitchen then and not talk to anyone (when RS leaves).  Everyone lies says she.  Welcome to BB you piece of work.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

I'm really starting to think that this is Sam's strategy. She is starting to tell everyone that they are her person.

It isn't strategy.  She has none.  She is insecure, paranoid and nuts.  

• Love 3

I want Sam to go next week any way possible. If that means self-evicting, so be it.

4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

My go-to is dramamine, always puts me right to sleep.   This is the 1st I've heard that HGs can use OTCs without supervision. Interesting.

They took Benadryl 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, mooses said:

After she begs for someone to tell her what to do. I'm so confused. 

Hah. Exactly.

That convo with Sam and JC at the mirror was sort of hilarious, though. It began to bizarrely resemble a scene out of a Woody Allen film.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

I'm really starting to think that this is Sam's strategy. She is starting to tell everyone that they are her person.

Yeah, that long-winded game talk after telling Tyler and Kaycee she was honoring her pinky swear earlier in the week and wouldn't tell a soul. 

I think she just got scared she would be alone without Rockstar and wanted a new partner. 

I mean...she said Rockstar is more fun. That had to be angling for something after Rockstar has been hounding her to the point of her asking to "enjoy each other in silence." 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Hah. Exactly.

That convo with Sam and JC was sort of hilarious, though. It began to bizarrely resemble a scene out of a Woody Allen film.

Ha!  Good comparison.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Sam to JC:

”Everybody’s telling me what to do and I don’t like it.” “But Rockstar is more fuuuuuun.”

I just can’t with this girl sometimes.

16 minutes ago, mooses said:

Sam thinks Rockstar is more fun? After this week? 

She truly is a nut. 

Considering (a) Sam’s only real long-term allegiance has been to Tyler and (b) they’re agreed to VTE Pinky - had it occurred to anybody that Sam may have been faking out JC?  :)

• Love 1

So there's a possibility we are going to have a repeat of last week with Sam freaking out in the DR and threatening to bolt.

And from Vegas' tweet, it sure does sound like Brett is the outsider in L4. Why wouldn't they tell him?

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, to me, they have about the some collective dullness as the Brigade did. I wish I could like Tyler, he has so many qualities that I should love, but there is something so off to him for me. And he comes off fake as fuck to me. Plus, I find him really gross to look out. Sorry, that's so mean, but it is what it is!

That's OK.  I just get excited by actual gameplay. As for his look, I always think he just wandered in from The Blue Lagoon! He looks like he could be Christopher Atkins' son. 

Edited by vb68
by...not my.
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Considering (a) Sam’s only real long-term allegiance has been to Tyler and (b) they’re agreed to VTE Pinky - had it occurred to anybody that Sam may have been faking out JC?  :)

It occured to me then I immediately dismissed the notion.  There was no reason to do that.  She has no strategy and does what Tyler tells her to do despite giving lip service to the contrary.  He is her person but since he cuddles with Angela and she has a crush on Brett but doesn't want to hurt Tylers feelings she pretends to like Tyler to his face.  She really does like him but doesn't want to give the impression she like likes him.  RS drove her nuts these past few days but she really does think she is fun because she has decided Kaycee is not fun and doesn't like her.  She wants to be voted out next but doesn't really mean that because that would mean that no one likes her. 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

So there's a possibility we are going to have a repeat of last week with Sam freaking out in the DR and threatening to bolt.

Of course. 

• Love 3

If I’m repeating something that has been discussed previously I deeply apologize but today is the first time ever I was able to watch the feeds, and I discovered that I have no idea why Faysal does not continuously get a punch in the mouth.  And I LIKE him.

But he’s sitting in one of the rooms with Kaycee first, then Tyler and Brett and then Angie moped on in, and no matter WHO was speaking, he either a. interrupted them to attempt to finish their thought for them, b. interrupted them to say something else or c. let them finish what they were saying, but immediately said the SAME thing happened to him but different.

I’ve never seen this on the broadcasts and it was so irritating I had to turn off the feeds.  He would be so frustrating to talk to.

Also when I was a teenager I thought Simon LeBon was super fugly but Roger Taylor and Nick Rhodes were going to be my co-husbands.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 6