Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

"Double evictions are just unfair, so I think we should all protest and just throw it to me. I will put up Haleigh and Rockstar and we can all agree to throw the Veto to me, as well. Then we can vote out Haleigh, it's just the fairest thing to do for everyone, especially Haleigh."

• Love 18

I would love to see her hair down or pulled back in a ponytail, something different.  Her hair is beautiful.  The top knot doesn't look good on anyone.  They look silly. 

• Love 3

I don’t buy Sam’s “I have no game, I don’t wanna play this game” schtick tbh. She started that when Brett and Winston were up and she told the other side she drew a dot to determine who to vote out. Even though she’d always planned on evicting Winston. And then she won HOH and threatened to draw dots if it went to a tie. She was telling everyone she didn’t care, they would have to decide or it would be random. And then she told Tyler if it is a tie, both dots will be for Kaitlyn. 

So yeah, I think it’s just an annoying strategy. I would say it’s dumb, but it seems to be working since her name isn’t in anyone’s mouth right now. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I was thinking about this point.  Sam is totally gonna be a killjoy at a double eviction.  She won't have time to go through her regular process and acceptance.  I can totally see her just walking out in the middle of it. "Julie, I'm just gonna come out now. It's not fair to put everyone else through this mess.

Julie: No, Sam, we have to go through a vo--

Sam : Hi Julie.

Literally ( as the BB house is so fond of saying) this just made me laugh out loud. I can literally, picture it in my head. 

ETA: I am still cracking up with this picture in my head.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don’t buy Sam’s “I have no game, I don’t wanna play this game” schtick tbh. She started that when Brett and Winston were up and she told the other side she drew a dot to determine who to vote out. Even though she’d always planned on evicting Winston. And then she won HOH and threatened to draw dots if it went to a tie. She was telling everyone she didn’t care, they would have to decide or it would be random. And then she told Tyler if it is a tie, both dots will be for Kaitlyn. 

So yeah, I think it’s just an annoying strategy. I would say it’s dumb, but it seems to be working since her name isn’t in anyone’s mouth right now. 

I agree and it is transparent.  I think they all may be onto it.  Well not all.  LOL 

• Love 1

I hope Hay wins HOH just for the sake of drama.  

JMPO, I think if it were not for Sam’s nomination speech, calling Hayleigh and Kaitlyn hussies, Hayleigh would of had a better game. I think she took Sam words too much too heart, believing she looked unfavorable to the viewers, and became too self conscience of her actions.  

Sam cannot leave too soon for me.  I wish she was on the block instead of Bayleigh.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I thought she got her period? No?

Definitely not as of Monday late night, per Vegas's tweet. (And she and Haleigh discussed it on the feeds Sunday.) No definitive word since then that I'm aware of. I am officially farrrrrrrrr too informed and invested about the possible pregnancy of a person I don't know and can't stand.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, leocadia said:

I hope they show Sam's latest  speech on the show.  I don't have the time or fortitude to type it all out, but she is going on (and on and on) about she is going to be the best jury member because she is the only one who can judge people's character because she has made a personal connection with everyone in the house in ways that no one else possibly could.  She also added that it would be terrible to sit next to her because people would say -- "Oh, it's Sam, everyone loves Sam"

Except Hayleigh!

Heiffa reminds me of those holier than thou church ladies that professed to love everyone but couldn't stand half the congregation.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Heiffa reminds me of those holier than thou church ladies that professed to love everyone but couldn't stand half the congregation.

Well isn't that SPECIAL?!?

Just amusing myself. ;)

• Love 11

Best argument to win Sams vote,this eviction, is , you love both of them. But RS could use the extra money more than Bay. It will really make a difference to her family.

If ever there was a time to pull out the "who needs it more"card, it is now.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Definitely not as of Monday late night, per Vegas's tweet. (And she and Haleigh discussed it on the feeds Sunday.) No definitive word since then that I'm aware of. I am officially farrrrrrrrr too informed and invested about the possible pregnancy of a person I don't know and can't stand.

Oh crap!   

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I was thinking about this point.  Sam is totally gonna be a killjoy at a double eviction.  She won't have time to go through her regular process and acceptance.  I can totally see her just walking out in the middle of it. "Julie, I'm just gonna come out now. It's not fair to put everyone else through this mess.

Julie: No, Sam, we have to go through a vo--

Sam : Hi Julie.

35 minutes ago, missyb said:

Literally ( as the BB house is so fond of saying) this just made me laugh out loud. I can literally, picture it in my head. 

ETA: I am still cracking up with this picture in my head.

So I lolled coffee on my iPad reading this too. I even read it with her voice. Hi Juuulieee ?? “I done evicted myself!” “Can I bring my five cats back home to the jury house?”

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I hope Hay wins HOH just for the sake of drama.

I think there will be far more interesting (key word) drama when the irritants go (Bay and Hay) plus Fessy and we see how Tyler, Scottie, JC, Sam, Angela and Kaycee go from there.  Sure Sam and JC irritate too but neither are volatile.   

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

Maybe it's because I have a smallish TV, but I've yet to see Angela's mustache. And I was specifically looking for it in her DRs last night!

Be glad that you haven't because once you see it, you can't unsee it.

25 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

tenor.gif

• Love 5

BB does a surprise eviction every year, right? like right before finale?  They should do one earlier, tell all these lazy asses that can't get out of bed to get their ass to the living room and do a live eviction on the spot. No time prep! ha

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Be glad that you haven't because once you see it, you can't unsee it.

@Callaphera You crack me up!!! I told my husband and he said on Thursday “C’mon it’s not that bad or something like that.” 

LAST NIGHT he said during a diary room Angela session.. “Yeah I thought she was hot BUT I see it.”

I almost died laughing at his expression.......It’s so true!

You can’t unsee it Ever again.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

BB does a surprise eviction every year, right? like right before finale?  They should do one earlier, tell all these lazy asses that can't get out of bed to get their ass to the living room and do a live eviction on the spot. No time prep! ha

T’would be entertaining to watch; unfortunately, TPTB don’t currently have enough depth in their HG crew to burn one for fun.  If I’m understanding the schedule correctly, Production will have to stage a JBB and bring one HG back in to be able to have a single DE this season.  

This year, Kaitlyn’s inability to work a 6-piece jigsaw puzzle in 2:30 is the gift that keeps on taking away.  :P

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Right? I get sucked in and peak level emotionally invested every damn year.

Saaame. Also I don't work and it's like 34 degrees outside so it's not like I'm going to go outside or anything. On the upside, no one has annoyed me enough to make me write up one of those multi-paragraph essay length posts that I used to write last season about how Raven was a fraud. 

Well, I could write one about JC but they would all end the same: "And in my fantasy world, I imagine Faysal drop kicking JC over the fence in the backyard only for us to never hear from JC again."

• Love 10

Wow! I missed this one. Saw it on Jokers flashback

10:21 P.M. cam 3 - Sam and Kaycee then Bay barges in..

I’m from the South and Sam keeps saying “you people” referring to the HG.

That saying is not said where I live. It’s considered racist against whomever...

Did anyone pick up on her saying this all day yesterday?

21 minutes ago, Wings said:

Sure Sam and JC irritate too but neither are volatile. 

Oh boy. I think Sam is sitting an only slightly smaller powder keg than Bay. Especially without her cigarettes.

4 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

That saying is not said where I live. It’s considered racist against whomever...

Yes. She was mostly referring to all HG except her who were playing a hard game. All "you people" who are here for the money. Thats what she meant.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Saaame. Also I don't work and it's like 34 degrees outside so it's not like I'm going to go outside or anything. On the upside, no one has annoyed me enough to make me write up one of those multi-paragraph essay length posts that I used to write last season about how Raven was a fraud. 

Well, I could write one about JC but they would all end the same: "And in my fantasy world, I imagine Faysal drop kicking JC over the fence in the backyard only for us to never hear from JC again."

Who can we get to piss you off? Your essays are awesome! :D

• Love 8

So are we still set for a blindside tonight? Do they still think that Bayleigh is staying and Rockstar is being voted out? Because I'm hoping for another blindside tonight. I'm hoping for a blindside every week now.

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Who can we get to piss you off? Your essays are awesome! :D

Give it time. Someone's bound to piss me off eventually. I almost did one about JC and Bob Production but I was too lazy to go back and find all the clips of him being a dick. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

She was talking about all the houseguests. How "you people" are all here for the money and basically going insane. Lol.

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, missyb said:

Oh boy. I think Sam is sitting an only slightly smaller powder keg than Bay. Especially without her cigarettes.

Sam's anger is totally different than Bay and I would rather endure it than listen to the spoiled, entitled twat for one more minute.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

So are we still set for a blindside tonight? Do they still think that Bayleigh is staying and Rockstar is being voted out? Because I'm hoping for another blindside tonight. I'm hoping for a blindside every week now.

I think it's safe to say that regardless of what happens- Fessy will always be confused/blindsided.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 22
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I think it's safe to say that regardless of what happens- Fessy will always be confused/blindsided.

I think Fessy probably gets flummoxed by everything in life. He probably spends twenty minutes in front of the dairy case at the store, debating between 2% or skim milk with that dopey look on his face. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Yeah, and I will miss that when he goes.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Just now, Callaphera said:

I think Fessy probably gets flummoxed by everything in life. He probably spends twenty minutes in front of the dairy case at the store, debating between 2% or skim milk with that dopey look on his face. 

Bless his heart.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Give it time. Someone's bound to piss me off eventually. I almost did one about JC and Bob Production but I was too lazy to go back and find all the clips of him being a dick. 

I hope so! I so want L6 to pretend they're keeping Bay so we can have an awesome show.

3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

When Sam is engaged in a one-on-one discussion with another HG, I’ve heard her use the “you people” term several times - but as a contextual reference to the entire rest of the House, not specific individual HGs.  I noticed it simply because to me, it pointed up just how personally alienated Sam feels from the majority of the House.  Most everybody plays nice with Sam and listens to her talk and does the hugging thing and such, but that’s all surface bullshit; in terms of true deep personal connections, I suspect Tyler may be the closest (only?) Sam’s got - and sometimes, I think Sam may question even that.  I easily see Sam as the loneliest person in the House.

• Love 6

DkLPDfsUcAA1Pc_.jpg

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20 Retweeted

MichelefromdaBronx‏ @UgotBronx 18m18 minutes ago

More

bay are you pregnant for nine months or 10? Angie: 10 with conception. bay: when did you find out you were pregnant? Angie at about 6 weeks and feeds flip #BB20

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hey, don’t knock Fessy; he motivated me enough to make my first new meme in ages - although now I’m afraid I’ll wear it out if I post it every time it’s applicable....  :>

42B9BCAC-E09D-4ACD-A4DD-EF7CA291DA9F.thumb.jpeg.0c9273208f2c104036c275617bbaa306.jpeg

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Most everybody plays nice with Sam and listens to her talk and does the hugging thing and such, but that’s all surface bullshit; in terms of true deep personal connections, I suspect Tyler may be the closest (only?) Sam’s got - and sometimes, I think Sam may question even that.  I easily see Sam as the loneliest person in the House.

Surprisingly , I think Angela has sincere feelings for Sam. She surprised me with how upset she was at how upset Sammy was.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

DkLPDfsUcAA1Pc_.jpg

Big Brother Junkie ? #BB20 Retweeted

MichelefromdaBronx‏ @UgotBronx 18m18 minutes ago

More

bay are you pregnant for nine months or 10? Angie: 10 with conception. bay: when did you find out you were pregnant? Angie at about 6 weeks and feeds flip #BB20

C’mon now, Production; sharing is caring. :>

• Love 5

Rockstar aka Angie-early to mid 30s, was manager of second rate nightclub in rundown section of Baltimore before ending up at Litchfield. Has tattoos and purple/pink hair, likes to think of herself as “woke.” Was musical theater geek in high school before losing her soul to rock and roll. Spent too many years emulating Bette Midler in The Rose but somehow always ended up looking like Toni Collette in Connie and Carla, instead. A “unicorn” walked her down the aisle at her first and only wedding. Has huge chip on her shoulder toward those she scornfully dismisses as “privileged ass.” Piper should watch her back with this one.

Rockstar really does seem to me to be the walking version of a rejected idea for a character on Orange is the New Black.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 18

Soooooo... The first person Tyler tells about his power is Sam?

What?????????  He is literally taking zero chances with Sams vote

Edited by RagePaige
Needed more ??????
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Surprisingly , I think Angela has sincere feelings for Sam. She surprised me with how upset she was at how upset Sammy was.

That took me by surprise as well - although part of me was also wondering if Angela’s emotion was real, or just her trying to settle Sam down to keep the peace AND keep Sam attached as a (semi-) ally.  Same with Kaycee sometimes, although I’m less inclined to doubt Kaycee’s genuineness.

1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

What?

FAF0FC66-8298-4B18-A550-B05E9F07C8A6.jpeg.fd2c26ee6c31a510b03b98eeca9895cb.jpeg

Edited by Nashville
Spacing merged posts
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, missyb said:

All "you people" who are here for the money.

So what the flippin' hell is Sam there for? The arts & crafts? The multiple opportunities to be a judgmental sanctimonious asshole? Did she just have a big hole in her schedule this summer and decided to spend it in LA and somehow wandered onto the BB set?

There are only two reasons to be on a game show: for the money and/or the exposure. So what the freakin' hell is she talking about, that self-righteous lump?

• Love 4
Just now, Gummo said:

So what the flippin' hell is Sam there for? The arts & crafts? The multiple opportunities to be a judgmental sanctimonious asshole? Did she just have a big hole in her schedule this summer and decided to spend it in LA and somehow wandered onto the BB set?

There are only two reasons to be on a game show: for the money and/or the exposure. So what the freakin' hell is she talking about, that self-righteous lump?

It was a climb outside her sandbox LOL.

• Love 1

That “aggressive” fly who Scottie “killed really good” for Bayleigh was really Kaitlyn’s Aunt Yetta. Oops. I think she meant to give Bayleigh luck for tonight by landing on her bed but she got snuffed out on Queen Bay’s command, instead. Bummer.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

What?????????  He is literally taking zero chances with Sams vote

I guess so. But I guess they're even now, with Sam telling Tyler about her power first and now he's returned the favour.

I guess anything to ensure Bayleigh goes. I think she will be able to keep the secret too.

• Love 2

Now that I am actually thinking about this its a very smart move.  Sam is probably the last person in the house that would reveal this and its an olive branch to absolutely secure her vote (Even though there is a 95% chance he still had it).  He needs to have follow up conversation with her about and further is explain that she is the only person in the house he has entrusted that information with as he shes her like a big sister to him.

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 5

I think this is highly unlikely to happen but wouldn’t it be swell if Julie spoke to the HGs before the vote and asked Haleigh how it felt to be the first hacker in BB history? And then she could be asked live to delete Tyler’s vote.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess so. But I guess they're even now, with Sam telling Tyler about her power first and now he's returned the favour.

I guess anything to ensure Bayleigh goes. I think she will be able to keep the secret too.

Quite possibility Sam’s the only HG with that ability.  Gotta say, though, I’m still a little disappointed in Tyler - although to be fair, there’s a good possibility he kept his Secret Power secret longer than any other BB HG in recorded history.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Quite possibility Sam’s the only HG with that ability.  Gotta say, though, I’m still a little disappointed in Tyler - although to be fair, there’s a good possibility he kept his Secret Power secret longer than any other BB HG in recorded history.

I think Tyler has a pretty good read on Sammy. He must have felt he needed to pull this out to secure the vote. It was a bit of a risk because she immediately pouted, you didnt trust me". But he has made calculated risks all season. Makes it fun.

• Love 2

So random question, I assume that if for some reason Bayleigh wins a buyback, and gets back into the house, her app is null and void, right?  

I'm going to miss watching live tonight, but will be avidly rooting for either a Hayleigh or Fessy HOH.  I need the sides evened up a little more, and I want to see Angela sweat.  And then get the boot.  Because I just can't with her anymore.  

• Love 5