Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I hope they show Sam's latest  speech on the show.  I don't have the time or fortitude to type it all out, but she is going on (and on and on) about she is going to be the best jury member because she is the only one who can judge people's character because she has made a personal connection with everyone in the house in ways that no one else possibly could.  She also added that it would be terrible to sit next to her because people would say -- "Oh, it's Sam, everyone loves Sam"

No, Sam.  No we do not.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 8

Don't hate the question you all. I've been listening to different camera's.

Do you think Bayleigh has any chance of staying?

I listened to Bay talk to Brett but he could be 100% working the first jury member.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Sam is basically asking to be evicted soon? She says she'll be the perfect jury member.

She wasn't just asking...she was complaining about being "stuck" since jury as started, saying she lost her escape route.   I can't believe the amount of crazy in this house!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I hope they show Sam's latest  speech on the show.  I don't have the time or fortitude to type it all out, but she is going on (and on and on) about she is going to be the best jury member because she is the only one who can judge people's character because she has made a personal connection with everyone in the house in ways that no one else possibly could.  She also added that it would be terrible to sit next to her because people would say -- "Oh, it's Sam, everyone loves Sam"

No, Sam.  No we do not.

Paleesse Aunt Sam sob story. Read the fine print when you sign up for a show? 

She can't use the "There's been so much good come from this". speech all season. 

That is her only strategy. 

• Love 1

I think Angela was really trying hard to squeeze out some tears with Sam.  There was a lot of sniffling but I didn't really see any tears when they zoomed in on Angela.  I think she may have managed to squeeze out one tiny tear. Call me cynical, but I don't buy Angela's "emotions" for a second.

Angela cries.png

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

She wasn't just asking...she was complaining about being "stuck" since jury as started, saying she lost her escape route.   I can't believe the amount of crazy in this house!

I'd love to be "STUCK" on big brother...Ughh get over your brothers birthday Sammy.

• Love 2

Sam's apologizing for anything she might have done.  She says she didn't have a hand in any of it.  Now she's boohooing about how people told her she wouldn't be able to keep the peace and they were right.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Bay and Haleigh now talking about how they can't believe Angela just got up and left. They can not believe she didn't immediately come to Bayleigh and apologize.

I still don't understand what everyone was supposed to apologise to Baylee for? Playing BB for themselves and not her?

19 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Seriously, I think Angela is an uber bitch, but what exactly was she supposed to do?  Fall down prostrate in front of Baleigh and beg forgiveness?

I believe that is exactly the response Baylee was looking for.

• Love 10

Sam told Tyler to give her a hug and then demanded that he stand up for it.  She's locked in an embrace with him saying "I just wanted to protect you" among other things that I'm not really listening to.

Sam Tyler hug.png

Truthfully?  From this audience member‘s perspective, it didn’t really matter whether or not Bae was/wasn’t the Hacker.  L6/5/4 were already planning on BD’ing Bae because of her Identity Theft power app; the Hacker potential added fuel to the fire, but in no way was it the ignition source.

No, no . . . I realize that. So do they. But - they really did believe she was the Hacker. It doesn't matter whether she is or not, voting-wise, but it probably matters to them that they might have looked kind of dumb on national television. I don't think any of them are thinking "Uh oh maybe I made a mistake" but it's likely they're thinking "Uh oh what if I looked dumb on TV?"

• Love 1

As soon as Sam left, Kaycee said she thinks Rockstar has been planting shit in Sam's head.  She says there's something that's being said to Sam that's making her overthink all of this.  Angela says it breaks her heart that Sam thinks they don't genuinely love her.  She says it kills her for Sam to question her emotions toward her.

Angela says it's bullying that the other side is using what they see as Sam's weaknesses (her emotions) to get at her.  Sorry, I fail to see how that's bullying.

Angela says she feels like the bulldog that wants to protect Sam.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

As soon as Sam left, Kaycee said she thinks Rockstar has been planting shit in Sam's head.  She says there's something that's being said to Sam that's making her overthink all of this.  Angela says it breaks her heart that Sam thinks they don't genuinely love her.  She says it kills her for Sam to question her emotions toward her.

And like what, ten minutes before that, Angela was making fun of Sam and how they were all going to pretend to be sad for her benefit?

• Love 7

A part of me is glad I decided to go shopping because the second-hand embarrassment would've been too much for me. I can't bring myself to watch it. I'll just get the highlights on Thursday like @Katesus7 said.

2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I love him. Total stan. Not sorry.

Why would you be sorry? Everyone is a Tyler stan, including most of the house lol!

• Love 4

So Sam thinks because Bay went crazy, she deserves her sympathy and empathy. Does she get why Bay is going nuts ? Because she was out played. Bay is a player adn she was out maneuvered. End of story. So that Sam is who you feel sorry for.

She does not belong in the game. But, she has been a swing vote and makes it interesting at times. Like now. Where will her vote go ??

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, leocadia said:

she (Sam) is going on (and on and on) about she is going to be the best jury member because she is the only one who can judge people's character because she has made a personal connection with everyone in the house in ways that no one else possibly could.  

She was droning on about this a few nights ago in the spa using the exact same script. 

So,   as a juror she will vote on character rather than game play - choosing who she thinks deserves the win - shameless hussys need not apply.

• Love 6

Bayleigh:  "Rockstar, I have a weird feeling in my stomach like you never know what's going to happen."  Maybe she's mistaken about where that weird feeling is coming from and in 9 months something really is going to happen related to that feeling.

• Love 7

Yeah, Bayleigh? I have a weird feeling in my stomach that this pregnancy scare is one big hoax.

Bayleigh: "So maybe when we saw The Cloud flashing, maybe it expired."

They still can't figure out that Tyler has the last Power App? Do they not notice how many DRs he gets called for versus other HGs?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I think Angela genuinely cares about Sam. Just because she didn’t have spigots for eyes does it mean she was faking it with Sam. When she hugged her it was because she cared about her. She didn’t make fun of her at all after she left the room. She kept saying it would tear her up inside if Sam thought her feelings for her weren’t genuine.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

Bayleigh was talking about pregnancy in the kitchen or did I hear something wrong?

When Brett made his pregnancy comment they started talking about their conversation yesterday where Brett was mystified about the concept of a water birth and how that works for the baby.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Help me translate? The HG get alcohol tonight but WUUTT?

What it says on the tin. The Halfway Party is never shown on the feeds but the HGs are given booze, food, music, and a cake with all of their faces on it (which is hilarious like when someone was left off of it one season and drama about who ate my face?!). The feeds come back up after they're all drunk and full and it's either a hilarious night of them acting like fools or they all get sleepy and go to bed right away. 

ETA: Who was it that was removed from the memory wall and didn't get their face on the cake? I remember us laughing about it back then but fucked if I can remember who or why it happened.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What it says on the tin. The Halfway Party is never shown on the feeds but the HGs are given booze, food, music, and a cake with all of their faces on it (which is hilarious like when someone was left off of it one season and drama about who ate my face?!). The feeds come back up after they're all drunk and full and it's either a hilarious night of them acting like fools or they all get sleepy and go to bed right away. 

ETA: Who was it that was removed from the memory wall and didn't get their face on the cake? I remember us laughing about it back then but fucked if I can remember who or why it happened.

Thanks! I wonder if Bay will drink tonight? I tuned out of the live feeds the last few seasons by now. Can't stop watching season 20!!!

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cameron. Last season.

• Love 2

JC to Tyler and Angela:  "Nothing is going to make me change my mind about the vote."  JC is so squirrely that I feel like you never can fully trust what he says.  Although he did say that Bayleigh was the only one who ever thought about putting him on the block so he probably will vote her out.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2