Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Nashville said:

But what part of that added risk is Production’s fault/responsibility?  I mean, it’s not like Bae’s delicate condition was the result of participation in a Production-sanctioned unprotected sex PoV comp....

Come to think of it - why hasn’t Production explored this option?  

To quote Fozzy, “Ratings would be through the fucking ROOF!” ;>

• Love 2

Bayleigh might think about being a doctor, but that doesn't mean she will.  Medical schools are very competitive, being smart doesn't get you an automatic acceptance.  Parents of smart kids say "she's smart enough to be a doctor", but that doesn't mean that the person has the drive and the willingness to work hard, or even the ability to score high on MCAT. 

Bayleigh doesn't strike me as a person who has what it takes.  SHe's just blowing smoke.  She wants her story to be "After winning a beauty pageant, I quit my job as a flight attendant to win a million bucks on a reality show so I could follow my dream of becoming a doctor."  

In reality her story is "I quit (or got fired from) my job as a flight attendant, went on a reality show where I got knocked up by a guy I never saw again, and now I'm living with my parents and working nights in a restaurant." 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, BBFanTX said:

Rockstar is in the bathroom with Fez and Bayleigh. She's thinking about throwing her own game to save Bayleigh because she can't handle these people?

Great lesson for your kids, Angie:  when the going gets tough, whine & give up.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Fez is asking to clarify what a double eviction is in the kitchen?

4'reals dude?

Sam "They are allowed to do this"?

She's clueless..

Lol, she really is. ??????

• Love 2

This is going a step too far in being an ally to a minority.

And Bayleigh muttering about how Rockstar should call Angela a "trashy ass" and "spoiled rich" in her final plea speech is a bad and hypocritical look.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Has any other houseguest ever thrown in their own game utb in order to save the other person on the block?  Or DOR to do that?

There's been plenty. Clay comes to mind.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Rockstar is in the bathroom with Fez and Bayleigh. She's thinking about throwing her own game to save Bayleigh because she can't handle these people? Waaaattt!!?

They all still don't realize that it doesn't matter what Rockstar does- she DOES NOT HAVE A POWER & BAY DOES. She is leaving. They are NOT keeping that power in the house. That is why she is up there you dumbasses. Lol. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

This is going a step too far in being an ally to a minority.

And Bayleigh muttering about how Rockstar should call Angela a "trashy ass" and "spoiled rich" is a bad and hypocritical look.

Bayleigh is projecting again.  

• Love 5

Thanks for your responses. As I wrote earlier I’m not interested in opening up a can of worms regarding the HGs and their politics, though, so as you were!

Haleigh being full of ideas about the HGs all going on a ski vacation together amuses me. Like that’s ever really going to happen. She claimed last night she wouldn’t be a bitter juror but I think she, Bayleigh and Rockstar will be like a girl group of bitterness with Bayleigh singing lead and the other two on backup (“Bit-TAH! Bit-TAH!”).

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

They all still don't realize that it doesn't matter what Rockstar does- she DOES NOT HAVE A POWER & BAY DOES. She is leaving. They are NOT keeping that power in the house. That is why she is up there you dumbasses. Lol. 

QFT. They really are exceptionally stupid.

2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Haleigh being full of ideas about the HGs all going on a ski vacation together amuses me. Like that’s ever really going to happen. She claimed last night she wouldn’t be a bitter juror but I think she, Bayleigh and Rockstar will be like a girl group of bitterness.

I can see Haleigh actually coming through on that. I give Angie ~5/1 and Bayleigh infinity squared / 1.

Eh, sometimes the people you think will be bitter aren't and the ones who you think will vote strictly on gameplay end up being the most bitter. 

Bayleigh is going to the jury so early she will probably be over it when it's time to vote. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Maybe that is all part of Rockstar's brilliant jury management. Look, Bay, I tried to save you. You heard me. 

Nah, they are just idiots.

• Love 3

Yep. While Rocksalt whips up her stylized version of braggadocio, talking about how she’s gonna clue in America how they’re cheering for the privileged, wealthy, spoiled, etc., to save Bayleigh, Bayleigh mmmhmmm’d as punctuations to those words. I’m wondering how Rocksalt will feel about torching her own game for someone that grew up privileged, is spoiled, and comes from wealth. 

Just prior to that, she and Bayleigh were shredding Angela and how they now find her neither cool or pretty. Bayleigh, calling it real talk, said Angela and her boy body used to be a gymnast and she got implants when she was finished. 

In other news, the Giant was also there saying Angela isn’t his type and she does nothing for him. Having seen the drooling and his attempts at flirting along with outright staring, let’s just say the predatory jerk is pandering to his immediate audience. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Eh, sometimes the people you think will be bitter aren't and the ones who you think will vote strictly on gameplay end up being the most bitter. 

Bayleigh is going to the jury so early she will probably be over it when it's time to vote. 

Agreed. I remember EVERYONE was convinced that there was NO WAY Day was going to vote for Nicole- and she did. 

I could see Bay being bitter- but Rockstar is a fan of the game- so she could potentially be swayed. I believe Hay when she says she won't be bitter- she really likes BB- so I can see her wanting to vote for the best winner & she will sway Fessy to do the same. Sam is questionable- she'll vote for Tyler over everyone else if he's there- Kaycee over anyone else minus Tyler, then who the hell knows with her otherwise. The rest of them will vote game wise. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Bayleigh, calling it real talk, said Angela and her boy body used to be a gymnast and she got implants when she was finished. 

Angela is pretty flat chested. If she has implants she should ask for a refund. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Bayleigh, calling it real talk, said Angela and her boy body used to be a gymnast and she got implants when she was finished. 

Well, geez, Bayleigh, not everyone is willing to get pregnant on national TV just to get bigger breasts. 

That takes a special level of commitment....

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar is going to pitch this "evict me, keep Bayleigh" thing to Sam, isn't she?

She is. Rockstar is pitching this to Sam. I can't. Not Rockstar/Brett "I can't". I really can't.

Sam just listens to everything Tyler & Kaycee tell her to do- so she'll evict Bay. LOL. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Well, we know anything Rockstar says on Thursday night is irrelevant because Bayleigh is going no matter what. But since the only other option to make a “broad social statement” is to walk out then she’ll take a substantial financial hit so why is she even contemplating this?

Bayleigh just referred to herself in the third person again. She and Swaggy are made for each other.

• Love 7

I love how much Bayleigh is up for Rockstar tanking her own game to help Bayleigh.

"Yeah, you're right, it WOULD be a good social statement or whatever to save me. Good idea. You're so brave and woke. I will get you a plaque to commemorate how woke you are."

• Love 20

The chip on Rockstar’s shoulder is so fecking huge. And totally misdirected. Bayleigh is actually “privileged ass.” And so is Haleigh, for that matter.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Well, geez, Bayleigh, not everyone is willing to get pregnant on national TV just to get bigger breasts. 

That takes a special level of commitment....

This deserves snarkalicious applause. ??????

Edited by Nashville
Snarkalicious, not snarkilicious. Damn autocorrect. ;>
  • Love 7

Can we have a wall yeller telling Sam to put a sock in it? I don't even know what she's talking about and I've been listening this whole time. 

She sure talks about someone going through a "great loss" often.

Edited by Callaphera

The entire house is having a pool party with snacks and drinks.

Except for Sam, who is sitting by herself by the couches, doing her arts and crafts, and keeps telling them that she's fine.

If Rockstar really did want to do her best impression of a kamikaze pilot, now would be the time to start. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Tue 2:23 PM PT Bayleigh said Westboro Baptist protested at her school 

Gonna have to be more specific, hon; the Whackboros get around.  A LOT.

:P

So true.  Like I said before, I was part of a counter-protest in West, Texas at a firefighter's funeral.  They also came here to Galveston a little over a year ago.  

5 minutes ago, green said:

And everyone who has been really cool throughout history has taught you this from Buddha to Jesus to Gandhi to Martin Luther King and many others. 

Preach it, Green! 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

I know Twitter started calling L6 the MAGA alliance- because they all decided that the 6 of them voted for Trump- even though we literally have ZERO idea if that is true. 

We don't have zero idea. Winston, JC, and Brett have all said they supported Trump and Angela out right said she voted for him.

28 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The entire house is having a pool party with snacks and drinks.

Except for Sam, who is sitting by herself by the couches, doing her arts and crafts, and keeps telling them that she's fine.

I just turned the feeds on and saw this and my first thought was to wonder how long after the party is over will she whine to someone about being excluded.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

We don't have zero idea. Winston, JC, and Brett have all said they supported Trump and Angela out right said she voted for him.

I just turned the feeds on and saw this and my first thought was to wonder how long after the party is over will she whine to someone about being excluded.

I know Brett IRL.  He voted for Gary Johnson.  Wouldnt say he is Anti-Trump though

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Scottie sitting by the food while everyone else is in the pool, scarfing up the good snacks is so me IRL. 

100% same. But I would've got them all before anyone came out so that I didn't have to eat food that 10 other hands had touched already lol.

• Love 8

I have not really been a Hay fan but do think she is playing a great game. There is a conversation today between Angela and Hay where Angela is explaining why she put Bay up. Hay must be laughing her ass off listening to Angela describe how she knew Bay was the Hacker. She is staying so neutral and Angela would never suspect her. She is having a good laugh at Angela's expense and she cant tell anyone ( but hopefully DR).

And, I am sure despite glares from Bay, she is integrating with the L4 side. Spending time in pool, food prep with Angela. Talking with Tyler.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5

Big Brother for some reason isn't letting Rockstar wash her punishment outfit so Sam is rubbing dryer sheets all over it to try and freshen it up. 

That's weird. How long is Rockstar's punishment for? And she can't wash that thing at all? After all the working out and sweating she ends up doing?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Big Brother for some reason isn't letting Rockstar wash her punishment outfit so Sam is rubbing dryer sheets all over it to try and freshen it up. 

That's weird. How long is Rockstar's punishment for? And she can't wash that thing at all? After all the working out and sweating she ends up doing?

That punishment is for a full week, which I think is completely ridiculous.

They never let them wash the costumes. I think normally they get a couple of them though so that they don't have to wear the same one the entire week. I guess they only gave Kaycee/RS one this time though. So gross.

• Love 5

I wish BB would send me a drone with the recipe and the ingredients to make Jessie's nachos.  Better yet, send me the finished product.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But I would've got them all before anyone came out so that I didn't have to eat food that 10 other hands had touched already lol.

I used to be in charge of my office's end of the year holiday party.  For me, the absolute best thing about it was it allowed me to grab a few treats from the table before the teeming masses showed up to contaminate the room.  

PS:  when planning a party for a crowd, meatballs are a good bet.  Folks go CRAY-Zee over meatballs. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, zorak said:

I wish BB would send me a drone with the recipe and the ingredients to make Jessie's nachos.  Better yet, send me the finished product.  

Just minus the nunchucks. Or nunchuck it up, I won't judge.
Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Bayleigh to Faysal:  "I really don't want to leave here but I wasn't expecting to get framed."

Bayleigh says if the hacker is someone she knows then she'll be pissed.  

• Love 2