Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, xKHANx said:

Poor Notstar... : " How does the fattest person in here get this fucking punishment???"  

while running in the back yard..

By playing like shit in a prize/punishment comp, dear.  Bless her heart.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I can't read the Tweet. What is she reacting to?

Bay said that since Tyler's father died at 17 and his Mother basically couldn't handle him/didn't want anything to do with him- he was on his own- and that he craves the attention from women and why he attached himself to Kaitlyn and now Angela. 

• Love 4

So I am curious... She said she hadn't lived in MO for 7 years, if that is true, how did she win Miss Mo in 2017? I believe you have to be a current resident...

Maybe a scandal in the mix : "Miss Missouri 2017 Crown taken away due to lying about residency."

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I've been reading 10+ pages and catching up. Thank you all for the wonderful information.

One question? Is Scottie with Angela, Brett, Tyler, and Kaycee now?

Yes, Scottie seems to be onboard. Glad u r back. ?

• Love 1

Looks like either she is lying or did lie...

From Miss Missouri site...

Must now reside in their state as their permanent and primary residence for a period of at least three (3) months immediately prior to the beginning of their state pageant (although they may have attended college or University elsewhere); or

Must have resided in the State as a full-time student at a school, college or university and will have completed one entire semester, trimester or summer session by December 31, 2018, and they will continue to reside in their State as a full-time student at a school, college or university (although they may have spent or be spending the summer in another State).

Yeah, I am REALLY bored at work today...

• Love 2
Just now, D.CBies said:

Yes, Scottie seems to be onboard. Glad u r back. ?

Thanks. Still reading up on the past few days. I just saw Sunday nights episode early this morning. 

That's so crazy Bay might be pregnant. It looks like Swaggy left Missouri yesterday based on his IG story.

So I am curious... She said she hadn't lived in MO for 7 years, if that is true, how did she win Miss Mo in 2017? I believe you have to be a current resident...

She can claim she maintains a residency if her parents still live there.

I think the only example of an all-female alliance working was the original Fan vs. Favorites. 

What about The Friendship from Season 6? I know technically Beau was part of that but close enough.

4 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Thanks. Still reading up on the past few days. I just saw Sunday nights episode early this morning. 

That's so crazy Bay might be pregnant. It looks like Swaggy left Missouri yesterday based on his IG story.

Wow! That’s interesting. Wonder why? 

• Love 2

Wait....what?  Saggy C is living with Bay's parents right now?  Like he arrived for the boring "meet the parents" BB filler segment and never left?  And Bayleigh doesn't even live there?

Wow.

That takes couch surfing to a whoooole 'nother level. 

Saggy C.  "Professional mooch."

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, D.CBies said:

Wow! That’s interesting. Wonder why? 

I'm not sure? I figured her family was keeping him from the "ghetto life" and pimping the t-shirts until finale. Screenshot of his story obviously exiting Missouri.

Screenshot_20180807-140510.png

22 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Maybe a scandal in the mix : "Miss Missouri 2017 Crown taken away due to lying about residency."

19 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Looks like either she is lying or did lie...

From Miss Missouri site...

Must now reside in their state as their permanent and primary residence for a period of at least three (3) months immediately prior to the beginning of their state pageant (although they may have attended college or University elsewhere); or

Must have resided in the State as a full-time student at a school, college or university and will have completed one entire semester, trimester or summer session by December 31, 2018, and they will continue to reside in their State as a full-time student at a school, college or university (although they may have spent or be spending the summer in another State).

Yeah, I am REALLY bored at work today...

It’s entirely possible for your “permanent residence” and where you actually live to be two different places entirely - particularly if your job has you moving around a lot.

9 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I'm not sure? I figured her family was keeping him from the "ghetto life" and pimping the t-shirts until finale. Screenshot of his story obviously exiting Missouri.

Screenshot_20180807-140510.png

Called it; apparently, the POS just couldn’t get Scraggy out of town fast enough....  :D

Edited by Nashville
Grammar
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, The Companion said:

I feel like I would be more angry at her, honestly. Swaggy should have known better, but Bayleigh knew she had a latex allergy and could have brought protection just in case. 

I blame them both equally. (For clarity: I blame them for the unprotected stupidity and not the sex. Knock yourselves out, kids.) There is a near zero percent chance that if either of them had gone to the DR, disclosed the allergy, and asked for latex-free condoms, that the DR would have said no.

26 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Bay said that since Tyler's father died at 17 and his Mother basically couldn't handle him/didn't want anything to do with him- he was on his own- and that he craves the attention from women and why he attached himself to Kaitlyn and now Angela. 

Gross. Feel free to talk smack about him, but leave the man's dead father and (potentially) jerkface mother out of it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Well... Tyler could have played it off as somebody using their App on him - if Production hadn’t screwed up and exposed the Cloud App details for every HG to see, that is....  :P

I didn't know more than just the icon was shown.  The details too?  

5 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Baylie to NonStar - I hope the ratings drop if I leave. Like Drastically.

OK, now I'm starting to think Bayleigh and Chris are made for each other.

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, zorak said:

The cast bios list their hometown as well as their current city prior to coming on the show.  Atlanta is listed as her current city.

ahh ok. I thought in her intro she said she still lived in MO but maybe I missed the part that she currently lives in Atlanta.  That's where my confusion comes from. 

6 minutes ago, Wings said:

I didn't know more than just the icon was shown.  The details too?  

If I understood correctly, this entire Cloud App panel was shown (albeit rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise):

EC371683-5B99-44D3-8FA9-76D348648E22.jpeg.2b01440bc3e63857ee9df5a4bae3a53d.jpeg

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 1

OK, I just got into it with someone on another message board who claimed that certain HGs were Trump supporters. I haven’t heard them discuss politics at all on the feeds and I think they all wisely decided it would be a very bad idea for them to do that. I don’t want to open up a can of worms here so just want to ask if it’s true that any HGs have revealed their political party affiliations? No need to be specific, thanks.

Edited by TimWil

Fez is asking to clarify what a double eviction is in the kitchen?

4'reals dude?

Sam "They are allowed to do this"?

She's clueless..

Edited by BBFanTX
More info
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

If I understood correctly, this entire Cloud App panel was shown (albeit rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise):

EC371683-5B99-44D3-8FA9-76D348648E22.jpeg.2b01440bc3e63857ee9df5a4bae3a53d.jpeg

Long enough for those who saw it to read it? 

8 minutes ago, TimWil said:

OK, I just got into it with someone on another message board who claimed that certain HGs were Trump supporters. I haven’t heard them discuss politics at all on the feeds and I think they all wisely decided it would be a very bad idea for them to do that. I don’t want to open up a can of worms here so just want to ask if it’s true that any HGs have revealed their political party affiliations? No need to be specific, thanks.

Not overtly; some HGs have surmised about other HGs’ affiliations - but usually in the context of a (to them) mild insult, and never more than momentarily.

5 minutes ago, Wings said:

Long enough for those who saw it to read it? 

For some, yeah.  If I understood correctly it didn’t show on the main LR display, but on the smaller montage display(s) by the kitchen (where the HG portraits normally show) - only for a few seconds, but long enough for HGs in the kitchen to get a GOOD look.  Long enough to read it, anyway.  :P

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

only for a few seconds, but long enough for HGs in the kitchen to get a GOOD look.  Long enough to read it, anyway.  :P

Sideways for seconds, okay.  Smart money says no one is capable.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Sideways for seconds, okay.  Smart money says no one is capable.  

“Seconds” = 5-10 seconds, I believe - and all a HG had to do to read it was cock their head sideways.  I think even Fozzy could manage THAT.

FYI - there were about a half-dozen HGs in the kitchen / dining room at the time....

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

It's really not that hard to tilt your head.  It's not like it was upside down.

Not for most of us. 

I think it's cute you two give the HGs so much credit.  ;>

Edited by Wings
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I blame them both equally. (For clarity: I blame them for the unprotected stupidity and not the sex. Knock yourselves out, kids.) There is a near zero percent chance that if either of them had gone to the DR, disclosed the allergy, and asked for latex-free condoms, that the DR would have said no.

Fair enough. I guess I meant if she was my kid, I would be super mad at her for not being prepared (even though I would rather her not be banging a dude she just met on a reality show to begin with). True, though, that the DR probably would have given them the condoms if either one of them had the foresight to ask. 

15 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Fez is asking to clarify what a double eviction is in the kitchen?

4'reals dude?

Sam "They are allowed to do this"?

She's clueless..

To 100% steal this joke from Jokers: a double eviction is what we might get this week, assuming the pregnancy rumors are true.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, TimWil said:

While I can't remember if Brett outright said he voted for Trump, I did see him have a conversation a long while back with someone in the house (maybe Rachel?) where he pretty much said he supported Trump.  I can't remember if it was a 100% support Trump in everything or if it was more of a I support him in most things kind of thing.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Fair enough. I guess I meant if she was my kid, I would be super mad at her for not being prepared (even though I would rather her not be banging a dude she just met on a reality show to begin with). 

Agreed - if one of the two idiots is your child / friend / misc loved one, you're logically going to be more annoyed with that one than the stranger. The whole thing is f'ing bananapants.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Wings said:

Not for most of us.  

I think it's cute you two give the HGs so much credit.  ;>

Not HGs, necessarily - but all it takes is one or two, and word will spread.

ETA: When the display was up, the kitchen/dining room HGs all did a rush for it; Tyler was there, and he had enough time to look at it, recognize what he was seeing, and (while everybody else’s attention was focused on the display) turn to one of the display-facing House cameras (putting his back to the other HGs), make a face, and lip-mime the word “Really???”  So the glimpse wasn’t all that momentary.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think JC and Rockstar had a (surprisingly civil) conversation about their political differences. I just can't remember if it was on the feeds or referenced as a pre-feeds conversation. 

I remember there being one on the feeds - or it was maybe just JC talking about how you would be surprised where he falls politically, but I remember it being most of the HG's in the living room

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Fair enough. I guess I meant if she was my kid, I would be super mad at her for not being prepared (even though I would rather her not be banging a dude she just met on a reality show to begin with). True, though, that the DR probably would have given them the condoms if either one of them had the foresight to ask. 

To 100% steal this joke from Jokers: a double eviction is what we might get this week, assuming the pregnancy rumors are true.

I didn't steal anything from Joker's. I was listening to the feeds and posted that. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

While I can't remember if Brett outright said he voted for Trump, I did see him have a conversation a long while back with someone in the house (maybe Rachel?) where he pretty much said he supported Trump.  I can't remember if it was a 100% support Trump in everything or if it was more of a I support him in most things kind of thing.  

Pretty positive he voted Gary Johnson IRL but I'm not 100% positive

3 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I heard Bay say this last night- I shook my head. When Kaitlyn said stuff about Tyler's Father it wasn't cool- and this isn't cool either. 

What did she say? The tweet was removed.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Was that Brett, or Winston?

4 minutes ago, The Companion said:

sorry if I was unclear. I am stealing a joke from something someone said on Jokers. 

No prob. I'm so confused trying to catch up on 5 days without feeds. 

Edited by BBFanTX
Spelling errors
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Sam:  "What if they don't want me to go to their med school because I was on a reality show?"

I think the bigger hindrance would be med schools thinking she doesn't understand what can happen from unprotected intercourse.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

I think the bigger hindrance would be med schools thinking she doesn't understand what can happen from unprotected intercourse.

Well... med school would be the place to learn ALL ABOUT it.  Although Bae’s liable to be getting a personalized crash course Real Soon Now....

43 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I've heard JC say he's a Trump Supporter outright. I do remember Brett & Winston having a conversation (after Rockstar & JC's conversation in the Living Room about Politics) basically saying they didn't want to be a part of that conversation because it's not something they want to talk about in the house because they know it's a touchy subject. Brett did allude to supporting a few of the things that Trump has done while in office- and Winston kind of just nodded along- neither of them outright said they voted for him. 

Except for Rockstar who was on the opposite side in her discussion with JC- but they were both pretty cordial with each other. 

No one else has really said anything- at least nothing that I've heard/seen. 

I know Twitter started calling L6 the MAGA alliance- because they all decided that the 6 of them voted for Trump- even though we literally have ZERO idea if that is true. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

What did she say? The tweet was removed.

@SiobhanJW explained it earlier, "Bay said that since Tyler's father died at 17 and his Mother basically couldn't handle him/didn't want anything to do with him- he was on his own- and that he craves the attention from women and why he attached himself to Kaitlyn and now Angela. "

8 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I remember there being one on the feeds - or it was maybe just JC talking about how you would be surprised where he falls politically, but I remember it being most of the HG's in the living room

It's not that surprising given his parents emigrated from Cuba. 

• Love 2