Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. So Bayleigh is pitching this all female alliance to Angela and Kaycee in the HoH room and hasn't stopped talking for like, twenty minutes while Angela asks strategic questions about her power app and who Bayleigh thinks could have the other one. And Kaycee was just completely zoned out throughout the entire talk, causing Bayleigh to snap at her because y'know, she's talking and this is important

I kinda did a Kaycee during that one too, just because it's hilarious to see Bayleigh trying to come up with this elaborate plan and backup plan and backup of a backup and Angela is just gonna toss her ass on the block come Veto ceremony and none of this is going to matter.

When asked why Sam wanted to catch the bat, she said that she just wanted to look at it and it isn't the first one she's caught.

Hello,it’s me Bayleigh. I’m important and talking and you should be listening. Nope! Bayleigh you should get a clue. Bye, Felicia, er, Bayleigh. 

• Love 4

Dayum, Bay is a bossy bitch!  She's ordering RS around like somebody died and appointed Bay boss. 

I think it's in Sam's nature to want to be helpful And of course she thrilled  to have a new toy in the house even if it isn't hers.  She still my BEC.

RS is loving being the center of attention. Happy for her. 

Aaaawww.  Sam and Angela are having a very special moment.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3

Sam is getting a little pinch of reality right now. Angela is telling her that the people who had her back and saved her still have her back, The other girls do not. They came to her ( angela) to pull her and KC into the girls alliance. Sam in a very small voice says, but not me. 
Her feelings are very hurt. Angela says this will never be one big happy family.

• Love 7

Can someone please put duct tape over Bay's mouth? I am so over her screechy voice.

ETA:  Hypocrite! Bay sitting there with Hay, bad mouthing other players while while she's reading the Bible.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Can someone please put duct tape over Bay's mouth? I am so over her screechy voice.

ETA:  Hypocrite! Bay sitting there with Hay, bad mouthing other players while while she's reading the Bible.

Don't worry you won't hear it anymore after Thursday. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I think her treatment of Rachel shows how fiercely loyal she is not.

My impression is, Angela viewed Rachel’s according higher regard for Bae’s word as truth over Rachel’s own alliance as the first betrayal - but YMMV.

5 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

I went to West to stand with the Patriot Guard Riders and others at a fireman’s funeral after the explosion.  The Westboro Not-Really-Baptist Church was there and we wanted to block them from the mourners’ view.

I stayed in a hotel in Waco though because so many first responders and Red Cross people needed to stay closer in West.

Good on ya.  I have zero patience for the Whackboros myself.

5 hours ago, zorak said:

I had to rewind to see what you were talking about.  She made two boo boos according to a baking website I follow.  You're not supposed to scoop the flour out with the measuring cup and you're not supposed to tap the cup either to try to level anything.

Must be one of them thar Nawthern baking websites.  ;)

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO Haleigh and Bayleigh thinking Angela's target was always Tyler. I can't you guys. I just can't do this for the rest of the season!

Then don’t.  :D

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is trying to catch a bat in the backyard. Aside from the obvious EWWW!, she demanded that Faysal take off his shirt so that she could use it catch the bat and when he didn't immediately comply, she snapped at him to give her his shirt or pass her a towel.

Oh, HELL no. Random story, one day I come home from work to find my cats staring at my bedroom wall/window, which has full curtains. I partially opened up the curtains and saw nothing, so I kicked them out of my bedroom thinking they were just being dumb, and thought nothing more about it. Until I went up to bed, opened my door, and had a bat flying at my fucking head!! That is not something you want. Especially with the whole rabies factor. Oh, man, now I’m having flashbacks. 

• Love 9

How solid is Angela in her intention to save Tyler with the veto? I'm watching BBAD with Bay and Hay and Angela in the HOH room strategizing and I can't tell if Angela is just going along or is she actually agreeing with them.

29 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

How solid is Angela in her intention to save Tyler with the veto? I'm watching BBAD with Bay and Hay and Angela in the HOH room strategizing and I can't tell if Angela is just going along or is she actually agreeing with them.

She is 100% taking Tyler down and backdooring Bay. This is all just to extract information from them. 

• Love 5

I thought Haleigh had the best read of the whole House of those in The Hive. Maybe she does, but Tyler has her completely misted with his dumb surfer boy act. So freaking hilarious.

So Scottie really has flipped because of Biblegate?  I flashbacked to when he was up in the HOH with Angela and Tyler, and Scottie was a legit mess. Tears were coming out when he hugged Angela.

L5= L4 + Scottie

If Angela is truly pissed about it, and I think she might be, that's a point in her favor as far as I'm concerned.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7

Wondering how much of a threat Angela views Tyler to be at this point. Yes, she'll almost certainly take him down and replace him with Bayleigh. But if she doesn't use the Veto, it wouldn't surprise me.  She knows she can manipulate Bayleigh, who still has an app power. Angela may want to finagle that to her advantage. Much easier to do without (don't want to sit next to at the end) Tyler around.

After the Veto ceremony Angela says:  "Tyler! I didn't want to risk Bayleigh being able to change things. Or reveal our alliance. C'mon, you against RS. It's a no-brainer. You've got the votes." Goes into HOH and laughs her most evil laugh.

It all depends on her levels of game savviness/evil/self-preservation.    Probably still too early for her to make such a move though. 

• Love 4

Everything I've seen is that Angela is hardcore on blindsiding Bayleigh.  She's been planning her veto renom speech all day/evening. Angela is relishing it.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Wondering how much of a threat Angela views Tyler to be at this point. Yes, she'll almost certainly take him down and replace him with Bayleigh. But if she doesn't use the Veto, it wouldn't surprise me.  She knows she can manipulate Bayleigh, who still has an app power. Angela may want to finagle that to her advantage. Much easier to do without (don't want to sit next to at the end) Tyler around.

I don’t think Bae has done nearly enough to establish a level of trust with Angela sufficient for Angela to feel secure working with Bae going forward.

Come to think of it - has Bae done anything worthy of bestowing trust?  Hint: running your mouth incessantly doesn’t count.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Come to think of it - has Bae done anything worthy of bestowing trust?  Hint: running your mouth incessantly doesn’t count.

Neither does talking down to your dwindling allies like they are peasants.

I halfway keep waiting for her to go full Khaleeshi and order them to "bend the knee."

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12
21 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Anyone ever dream about HG after binge watching the feeds?

No but I once had a vivid dream that I lost to Colton Cumbie in the finals of Survivor.  I remember being pissed about it when I woke up the next morning and in my wake-up haze I was questioning if it actually happened.

9 hours ago, missyb said:

While I did not like Jesse as a player, I love him as a return character on Big Brother. He never says no to coming back and I believe he has a good career outside the BB world. I like his gratitude and enjoyment of visiting almost every year. So to me, he is a good guy.

I hated Jesse both times he played.  However, when he became I pro wrestler I actually became a fan.  It was mainly because everything I hated about him as a Big Brother player, was what made him a great heel in wrestling.  That being said, I would not want to see him play the game again.

8 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

I went to West to stand with the Patriot Guard Riders and others at a fireman’s funeral after the explosion.  The Westboro Not-Really-Baptist Church was there and we wanted to block them from the mourners’ view.

I stayed in a hotel in Waco though because so many first responders and Red Cross people needed to stay closer in West.

Those people are the true scum of the earth.  It is so low to protest legitimate heroes' funeral.

• Love 6

While I let life get in the way of post veto feeds, it won’t be happening again. Between all of y’all’s fantastic input and then BBAD, I think I’m all caught up. 

12 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Scottie is bordering on being my BEC, but I still want Bayleigh up because the feeds after the veto ceremony will be fire. 

I’m seriously impressed that you’d only have one. This season is amazing so far and I’m wondering what comes after BEC because a few of them are overachievers. And then there’s JC on a leave of absence from his regular gig managing one of the nine levels of hell. 

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

FTR, Bayleigh just said she ate two cookies so max/limit was moot. I wonder if she knows what moot means.

She’d say there’s no such word and then proceed to tell you it’s moo, everyone knows it’s moo and how even she’s seen it on reruns of that “old” TV show Friends with the joke about it being like a cow’s opinion. 

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler: "Brett's not actually pissed."
Angela: "Brett's not pissed?"
Tyler: "No. I tried to wink at you but I'm really bad at winking."
Angela: "Oh God, I was so worried!"

Sam keeps telling people that she's pissed that Kaycee is getting her second costume. And some more blather about fairness and twists and shit.

Sam the Pious isn’t pissed Kaycee gets to wear another one; she pissed that as production’s darling, she doesn’t get to wear one, too. She knows the cutesy glances at and mugging for the camera during her shift in the kitchen aren’t going to have any of the skippies’ attention.

10 hours ago, zorak said:

Angela talking to Brett about Bayleigh making Scottie swear on the Bible.  She says, "I'm going to use that in my speech for sure.  How dare you have someone put their hand on the Bible and swear.  This is a game.  You don't bring religion and God into this.  That's not right.  That's fucked up.  That's so mean.  Oh my God.  If I told Sam that...that's the kind of personal shit that she hates."  Interesting take from Angela, the Queen of Mean.

That she uses reading her bible as a cover for strategy chat makes it that much worse. I’m pretty sure the guys up at the ISS can see her “do as I say, not as I do” hypocrisy. 

5 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

When she starts working the vocal fry, I have to switch feeds. I went into the kitchen for a sec during BBAD and when she started up with the hardcore forced fry, I realized she sounds exactly like little Danny in the Shining after shit hit the fan. Red rum. Red rum. RED RUUUUM. 

As for Sam, she’s so damn jealous of Rocksalt’s “punishment” and the bit of attention she got from everyone, it’s not even funny.

That she had the audacity to push in on the first set of laps RS had to do (while only being concerned with checking to see which camera to smirk/mug for) after the many attempts to take over the kitchen portion had to piss off Grodner. 

Add in her sniveling to Angela during their talk and I’m hoping she gets a dose of being on the block very soon.

It’s rich that after all she’s said about not caring/playing, trying to torpedo the hacker thing, and making things personal when she was HOH, she went faux-weepy that no one tells her anything.

She can’t fuck off back to obscurity soon enough. Maybe Weight Watchers will give her a shout and offer up a commercial promotion  of some type. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Unless [Bae] wins a Jury buyback

Don’t see that happening unless her JBB competition is Pinky, Hay, and maybe JC; Bae’s sole comp win to date was a crapshoot consisting of a timed ass slide, so she’s hardly the challenge comp beast.

• Love 4

I just find it funny that it started with FOUTTE, then changed to Sacred 6, then changed to Sacred 5, then changed to The Hive, and shortly they'll have to come up with a new alliance name when Scottie inevitably bails. 

And Scottie's not faking his distance with his alliance like Brett is! 

• Love 3

Things that made me laugh last night:

• Haleigh claiming to be solo in the game and looking for someone to trust and latch onto.
  • Tyler is a lost soul that only does what he's told.
  • Brett is all alone in the game and Fessy needs to get closer to him.
  • Pitching an all girls alliance while touting the amazingness of Fessy and how they need to protect him. 
  • Tyler's plan to pretend Scottie is his best friend actually worked.

It greatly amuses me. I can't wait until veto ceremony on Monday. 

• Love 15

Operation Best Friend working is really the most surprising thing of all. I know The Hive were known for their distrust of each other, but Scottie never seemed as paranoid or ready to bail like the others did. I thought it was a dumb plan because Scottie would never go for it. But Tyler proved me wrong, and Bayleigh certainly hasn’t helped. 

• Love 10
Just now, Ceeg said:

Operation Best Friend working is really the most surprising thing of all. I know The Hive were known for their distrust of each other, but Scottie never seemed as paranoid or ready to bail like the others did. I thought it was a dumb plan because Scottie would never go for it. But Tyler proved me wrong, and Bayleigh certainly hasn’t helped. 

I know. Brett and Tyler have put in the work with Scottie and somehow it actually worked. I thought it was the stupidest plan ever. It turns out, I either underestimated Tyler or overestimated The Hive.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Don’t see that happening unless her JBB competition is Pinky, Hay, and maybe JC; Bae’s sole comp win to date was a crapshoot consisting of a timed ass slide, so she’s hardly the challenge comp beast.

Definitely true. I’m just not 100% ruling it out.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also am not that crazy about Brett but I do like that when RS went all pots-and-pans on him Brett didn't make any low blows about RS's weight/appearance. 

Brett was making nasty remarks about RS earlier on, so he still ain't shit, but I do find it interesting that he has almost completely changed his demeanor since he was nommed against Winston. Minus the brief time when he and Angela were being utter dicks about Rachel. Brett is hard for me to really get a real feel for because he can seem like a really decent guy one minute and then an utter asshole the next.

44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know. Brett and Tyler have put in the work with Scottie and somehow it actually worked. I thought it was the stupidest plan ever. It turns out, I either underestimated Tyler or overestimated The Hive.

Overestimated the Hive, for sure. Tyler's plan was stupid and he didn't do a good job with it, but Bay and co. are just really obtuse/naive.

I'm torn between hoping Haleigh/RS/Fessy go back-to-back so we can see what Tyler does when he is aligned with literally everyone in the house and hoping those 3 win back-to-back HOHs so that Tyler loses some of his stronghold on the game.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Brett was making nasty remarks about RS earlier on, so he still ain't shit, but I do find it interesting that he has almost completely change since he was nommed against Winston. Minus the brief time when he and Angela were being utter dicks about Rachel. Brett is hard for me to really get a real feel for because he can seem like a really decent guy one minute and then an utter asshole the next.

I think that makes him more human for me. I think that people shouldn't be rude assholes, but it can happen from time to time and as long as it's not consistent behaviour, then I'm at least able to see a person as more than just an asshole. I still don't like Brett trashing Rachel constantly and I certainly didn't like when he said some rude things about Rockstar's appearance, but I read on Reddit that the reason why Brett started hating Rockstar was because Winston was convinced she was some grade A liar because she claimed to not be a fan of Big Brother but then quoted Big Brother things. So, unsurprisingly, Winston may have clouded Brett's potential to actually talk to her earlier on. As much as I like Winston, he was just way too paranoid. 

Brett has been 80% a good guy, so it makes it harder to just write him off. It's why Scottie's HOHitis is basically forgotten about because he's such a great guy the rest of the time. I love Scottie and his friendship with Haleigh. Angela's been a cold ice queen about things, but I also don't hate her. Hell, I've found myself grown on Rockstar a little bit. Once Bayleigh is evicted, I think Rockstar's pompous attitude will be toned down. She seemed to be rather pleasant yesterday, which was quite a surprise. She was getting along with people and I feel bad for her because Bayleigh's flat out bullying her. 

And that's why Bayleigh is now my least favourite houseguest. I really wanted to like her, and I gave her several chances, but ever since her HOH, she's shown her spoiled brat side and has been such a condescending and demanding asshole. She yells at Fessy and calls him an idiot, she belittles Rockstar and then "makes up" with her, only to do it again and again, and then she whines about how she has no close allies. Well, no shit you have no close allies. When you say that you were close with people like Angela and then chose Swaggy and then chose to shackle up with him in the bedroom while hating on his alliance that you're a part of, I'd say that really messes with your game. If she didn't choose Swaggy, she might have built up more friendships. 

So I think the only person I might actively dislike now is Bayleigh. I want to hate Sam and I hate that I don't hate her. She's got me misted with her arts and crafts so when she does turn uber bitchy sexist asshole, it does remind me that I need to be hating her more. And I think she means well, but also doesn't see how she's a problem.

Basically, my favourites to least favourites go like this: Tyler --> Haleigh --> Brett --> Scottie --> Kaycee --> Angela --> Faysal -->JC -->  Rockstar --> Sam --> Bayleigh

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Wings said:

Why do you have Kaycee 5th and below Hay, Brett and Scottie?

I like Kaycee and think she's a great person, and she's definitely top three in terms of personality, but my list is both personality wise and game wise (hence why JC is lower due to his personality, despite the fact that he's one of the best game players this season). So Kaycee's a great person, but she hasn't done enough in the game to warrant her being above Brett, Haleigh, and Scottie.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So I think the only person I might actively dislike now is Bayleigh. I want to hate Sam and I hate that I don't hate her......... when she does turn uber bitchy sexist asshole, 

Bay is my BEC - BEChips (bitchy incident with JC), while Sam is my more generic BECrackers.   I would like to be charmed by Sam's artsy-craftsy stuff which does impress me,  but she blew that out of the water with her deeply ingrained misogyny. I am reallyreallyreally looking forward to seeing Bay backdoored this week.

Team Good Feeds!  I can't believe I stayed up until 4:00 a.m. watching BBAD.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5

I only thought Operation Best Friend was dumb in terms of getting Bayleigh to nominate Scottie, which it was, as it failed miserably. Beyond that, in terms of just getting Bayleigh and Scottie to think that Tyler was all in on Scottie, I think that that was a fine plan.

• Love 4

That's how I fell about Kacee too (@Lady Calypso). My top 2 are Tyler and Scottie. My bottom 3 are Bay, Fessy and Sam.  I have JC up higher due to his good gameplay but he is rather annoying personality wise.  So he, Haleigh, Brett and Rockstar are in the middle.  Angela is a big B and has been invisible until now plus some of her moves are dumb to me...so the jury is still out on where I put her but she's toward the bottom (probably right before Fessy, Sam and Bay). Haleigh might be higher up but for her flirty nature, as Sam pointed out (though that move bumped Sam down on my list). The hammock time with Brett was ew. And she half-assed it with the hacker power. 

So: Tyler, Scottie, JC, Kacee, Brett, Haleigh, Rockstar, Angela, Fessy, Sam and Bay is my order.

Edited by Lamima
24 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And it's just obvious that Tyler loves this game. There can be Superfans, but I don't know how many actually love being able to play. You can tell Tyler has dreamed of this, and that's why I just think he's so fun to watch. Even if he misses on something or is in a bad mood, he brings so much joy to it. 

I agree. Tyler is not a perfect player. He's been making plenty of his own mistakes and the reason why he's still doing well and not on many radars is because he's getting lucky (and that reason is due to The Hive being so damn stupid at the game). There are many moves from Tyler that I have questioned. But he's been working hard to get to the position that he's in. The one thing I appreciate is that Tyler doesn't resort to lies to turn a member of FOUTTE/S6/The Hive. He's been operating on actual truths (Kaitlyn turning on Swaggy because he was shit talking her was absolutely true; Scottie probably turning on The Hive because they've been throwing his name under the bus is true) and he's sticking to legit game reasons. That, for me, is what makes a good gameplayer. Keep it about the game, and you've gotten my respect. Turn it into personal insults, and it makes it hard to call you a good gameplayer.

But what's nice is that, once Bayleigh leaves, The Hive is basically done as an alliance. Rockstar/Haleigh/Fessy can't survive on their own, which means that L6 have their numbers grown BUT it opens up the door to that bigger alliance slowly breaking apart. With an alliance that big, they can't stick together. L4 may be tight with each other, but JC/Sam/Scottie will be on the outs. It'll be interesting to see a Scottie HOH on Thursday since he'll either have to choose Tyler's side, or he'll have to stick with The Hive in order to dwindle Tyler's side down. 

That's why I'm totally cool with an Angela, Brett, or Tyler eviction next week. Well, in my deepest of hearts, I'd rather JC or Rockstar leave (or Sam...my oh my, I wish it was Sam), but the former three wouldn't be the worst idea either. 

I love Team Good Feeds and how chill I am about everyone. Even Tyler, who I'm rooting for, would be a good eviction choice since it would shake the house up. And I genuinely really love Tyler and want his hard work to go noticed. He's done an impeccable job, though is that because he's that good or the other side's been that bad? I feel like it's a combination of both.

Once Bayleigh leaves, and hopefully once Sam leaves, then I'm good with anyone winning (surprisingly, yes, even Rockstar. I feel like someone needs to snap me out of this chill state). There are good gameplayers and good personalities once Bayleigh and Sam leave. I feel like both women bring the house's energy down. Bayleigh just snaps at people when they don't do what she wants, and Sam's so condescending and sexist that people are afraid to do something to upset her. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

L4 may be tight with each other, but JC/Sam/Scottie will be on the outs. It'll be interesting to see a Scottie HOH on Thursday since he'll either have to choose Tyler's side, or he'll have to stick with The Hive in order to dwindle Tyler's side down. 

I think Scottie is misted now.  The really interesting one to me is JC and what he will do. He's smart enough (I think) to eventually see where the numbers are heading. He's gonna pitch a fit when someone tries to take out Fessy. But can JC figure out how tight L4 is in time for him to make a move? I'm not sure.  Brett was completely laying out JC's game last night. So Brett sees him. It wouldn't shock me if Brett ever gets HOH to try to take out JC instead of the more obvious RS.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think Scottie is misted now.  The really interesting one to me is JC and what he will do. He's smart enough (I think) to eventually see where the numbers are heading. He's gonna pitch a fit when someone tries to take out Fessy. But can JC figure out how tight L4 is in time for him to make a move? I'm not sure.  Brett was completely laying out JC's game last night. So Brett sees him. It wouldn't shock me if Brett ever gets HOH to try to take out JC instead of the more obvious RS.

If Brett hasn't tried to take out Rockstar the last two times she's been on the block, even when he absolutely could, I think he's smart enough to see a bigger competitor when it comes down to it. However, I think Brett also knows that Rockstar's dangerous to keep around for too long, so it'll all depend on the situation.

It's just great to see smart and capable players...on L4's side. And then The Hive have their moments of clarity, but then they turn dumb again.

• Love 4

What is RS's punishment?  I can't see what she is cooking.  I apologize for my elementary questions.  I am paying attention as my life allows. 

Oh good god she is cooking pancakes, pressing them with a spatula (?!) and putting way too much oil in the pan.  This cannot be right. 

Edited by Wings
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

What is RS's punishment?  I can't see what she is cooking.  I apologize for my elementary questions.  I am paying attention as my life allows. 

It's cool! It's basically her needing to cook and work out at the same time (or one after the other), and it'll be different each time. 

Now, we just have to await Brett's punishment today. 

• Love 2