Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

This makes sense. Bayleigh and Haleigh can just trade off HoHs for the next couple of weeks. Oh, maybe Rockstar can get in there, too. 

Rockstar can win the vetos, right guys? She just needs to be picked for them and then those girls are steamrolling their way to F3!

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Haleigh thinks something is going to happen this Thursday.  Bayleigh says she will lose her mind if Swaggy comes into the house.  She's telling America to vote for Swaggy to come back in.  I need Julie Chen to just flat out tell them that anyone who went home pre-Jury isn't coming back.  

Girl, if there was a vote to get a pre-juror back in, it would be Kaitlyn.

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I agree. I really don’t think of her as a GOAT. She may have a different social game then we are used to seeing but it works for her. Nobody but Haleigh dislikes her. Even Rockstar gets along with her. And feeders may laugh at her being the cook, housekeeper and Macgyver handyman for the house but no one wants to lose that. Anything that brings comfort in that house is welcome.

Strategic or not, she has been aligned with Tyler since week one and has proven trustworthy. She has never told anyone that Tyler is a Super Fan. She doesn’t spread lies and is fairly straightforward.

And she can win comps - I frankly wouldn’t want her anywhere near the final HOH. But she has a great chance of getting there.

and I love the fact she booted Kaitlyn.

Ditto.  Furthermore, I don't laugh *at* her for all the cooking and cleaning and MacGyver awesomeness she does.  I love it!  I laugh with her as she does it. 

I think she could win, but of course, it depends upon who she is up against if she makes it to the F2.  Heck, I think even Haleigh could vote for her in the end if someone else really burns Haleigh the wrong way before the end of the season and it reflects poorly on whomever else is in the F2.  If Sam doesn't win the whole thing, I think she's the strongest contender for AFP.  Others have won it with only about 20-30% of the vote (Donny had 52.7%).

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she needs for Brett to go home.  She says that JC needs to go.  Haleigh agrees.  Bayleigh says she thinks Scottie will take care of Tyler.  They also think Sam needs to go.  Bayleigh says Haleigh can be the one to take the shot at Sam.  Haleigh says Tyler will have to be a backdoor move.

Watch that backfire on them.  

• Love 1
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I agree. I really don’t think of her as a GOAT. She may have a different social game then we are used to seeing but it works for her. Nobody but Haleigh dislikes her. Even Rockstar gets along with her. And feeders may laugh at her being the cook, housekeeper and Macgyver handyman for the house but no one wants to lose that. Anything that brings comfort in that house is welcome.

Strategic or not, she has been aligned with Tyler since week one and has proven trustworthy. She has never told anyone that Tyler is a Super Fan. She doesn’t spread lies and is fairly straightforward.

And she can win comps - I frankly wouldn’t want her anywhere near the final HOH. But she has a great chance of getting there.

and I love the fact she booted Kaitlyn.

Until she said the personal things during her week as HOH, I think she was playing an almost perfect social game. Even now, it seems that everyone sees her as non-threatening (despite doing really well in an endurance comp) and useful in the house. I think she has done a good job cultivating her relationships with most of the house and I agree that she could be a sleeper. Doubly so if she ever decided to do something treacherous (because I think it would be unexpected). 

ETA: I really admire all of the crafts she has come up with. I always think I would go stir crazy in the BB house with nothing to do. She has kept herself entertained.

13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It will be hilarious if Bayleigh and Haleigh try to flip the vote to evict Rachel and she ends up going 8-1. Rockstar would cry and cry and cry.

On the 2 weekiversary of her child's birthday? Who could possibly do such a thing.

Edited by The Companion
  • Love 8

Haleigh says she's going to talk to Faysal later today, tell him her feelings and ask him why he felt that way.  She also says she's going to tell him that going forward in this game that they need to just be friends because this is toxic, and that will be that.  Bayleigh says that what Haleigh is going to say is perfect but she doesn't think he's going to take it well.  I can't wait to see how that goes.

• Love 2
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I stuck Fessy ahead of Brett and Angela because he can at least win a competition, and I could see him saving himself with the veto in the future.

I just don't know if Fessy has really put in the time socially to win. Does he really talk to anyone besides Haleigh, JC, and once in awhile Bayleigh? Bayleigh talks mad crap about him and tends to really want to put him in his place. I think JC is the only one who actually likes him, but I don't know that anyone, JC included respects him in a game sense.

27 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Is JC even definitely voting Rachel out? I don't trust that shifty fuck. 

Yeah, I've been saying that. Trust JC at your own peril.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Bayleigh is talking to the live feeders.  She says when she was wearing the Snapchat glasses, she didn't really tell us about herself.  She says if we have personal questions, just ask her on Instagram.  I love how she thinks we give a crap.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think JC has been exactly as expected, as well. Dude fucked a Minion, ya know? "Oh my goodness, how could we ever expect that the guy who fucked a Minion wouldn't act appropriately in the house?"

Yaknow... that’s the second time I’ve heard about that, and NEITHER time have I felt the slightest compulsion to search up that vid.

33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler: "I hope you guys like the season. It's probably boring here now that Kaitlyn's not here, right? Sickos."

and

Tyler: "We talked about karma, Kaitlyn. You did me dirty. Or you tried. Didn't work."

Heh. And yes, Tyler, there has been a definite vibrational shift on the feeds. 

I like this Tyler much much better than his affected in-House persona.

13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It will be hilarious if Bayleigh and Haleigh try to flip the vote to evict Rachel and she ends up going 8-1. Rockstar would cry and cry and cry.

And I would laugh and laugh and laugh..... ;>

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

This makes sense. Bayleigh and Haleigh can just trade off HoHs for the next couple of weeks. Oh, maybe Rockstar can get in there, too. 

I like you - you’re funny.

• Love 4

I'm so glad Swaggy is on Twitter. It makes it so much easier to avoid him. Jeez! He is really trying to remain relevant. It seems like Bay is still in to him. The shout out the other night was funny when Rachel walked in and Bay started yelling at her. She meant it but didn't mean it. Too funny. That said, Bay run away.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

The theory is it will be a jury buyback. First four members is what they usually do. 

Will be interesting if Rachel goes into sequester after she's evicted. I don't think she will but it's possible.

I do wish they would surprise the HG about sequester. Like, starting in earlier or later then expected. At least, this season they aren't talking about making jury. Gotta get the stipend to support their lifestyle of the jobs they don't have.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Okay we need a wall yeller or a banner plane, stat. "SWAGGY ISN'T COMING BACK! GET OVER IT!" I'll throw in a fiver for that.

Also, if they could also throw in "BRETT AND ROCKSTAR HAVE A FINAL 2!" that would be fantastic.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay we need a wall yeller or a banner plane, stat. "SWAGGY ISN'T COMING BACK! GET OVER IT!" I'll throw in a fiver for that.

Yeah, girl got it bad for the guy she has known for 2 weeks. It's a deep love. Hysterical!!!!! #He'sNotComingBack

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Yeah, girl got it bad for the guy she has known for 2 weeks. It's a deep love. Hysterical!!!!! #He'sNotComingBack

I don't even know if she has it bad for the guy; for me, I feel like she's more wanting him to come back because he was her only ally that she could trust. She may not give a shit about him in the real world.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, if they could also throw in "BRETT AND ROCKSTAR HAVE A FINAL 2!" that would be fantastic.

"BRETT REALLY IS ROCKSTAR'S BABY DADDY!"

Rockstar "joked" about it. Might as well run with it. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Maybe she has some news she wants to give him in person . . . . Actually, now that I think about it, if she is pregnant BB might bring him back for the drama of it all.

• Love 1

Also, not for nothing, but it was more like a month before he left. And a month when you spend 24 hours/7 days a week with the person is INTENSE. 

Everyone remember when you went away to college and how that first week felt like a month? This is like that, but times 1000. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler to Rockstar:  "Do you remember the 80s?"  God I feel old.

Well, she was born in the 80s so I would think she remembers them? But from like a kid point of view, so Lite Brites and making spice cakes in the EZ-Bake Oven and getting a Little Miss Makeup for Christmas. 

Okay so I'm projecting because that's what I remember from the 80s and Rockstar and I were both born in '83.

• Love 6

Scottie says that back in the days of My Space, he made a 2nd account for himself just so he could be his own top friend.

Rockstar:  "I wonder how much hair my baby has."  It's too bad she couldn't have found out the answer on her baby's 7 month birthday last week.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Good lord... rockstar is a year younger than me?? I hope I don't look that rough.... 

Not gonna lie, I read this and ran to the mirror to check myself. I think I'm good but I'm pretty biased so...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Not gonna lie, I read this and ran to the mirror to check myself. I think I'm good but I'm pretty biased so...

I am a little horrified that she is a year younger than me as well, but considering I constantly get carded for drinks and treated like a college student unless I use my lawyer voice, I am going to hope I am good as well. :) 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, zorak said:

Scottie says that back in the days of My Space, he made a 2nd account for himself just so he could be his own top friend.

File that under  "things you should just keep to yourself".   Scottie is so very awkward.

12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

See? This fucking guy. 

Yeah, I know. But nobody has a fucking clue.  So I guess he's playing well.   

• Love 4

I'm 6 years older than Rockstar and I think if we were side by side, people would guess she's older than me.  I got carded on my husband's birthday last year.  I don't think there's any danger of Rockstar being carded.

• Love 1

When she is forced to not wear all that stupid shit she wears (like when she is in competitions that require specific outfits), she looks vaguely cute. She just carries herself terribly when she is in control of her own look. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh said she's concerned that if Haleigh's done with Faysal, Haleigh will glom on to Tyler and work with Tyler instead.  Haleigh swore she'd never do that.

Well of course Bayleigh is concerned about this, she thinks she already "scooped him up" for herself!

• Love 3

Bayleigh just bitched out Faysal for the way he treats Haleigh.  Haleigh says she still plans on having the conversation with Faysal and that that is going to be the end of it.  Until BB is over, I don't think it's ever going to be the end of it with these two.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Yaknow... that’s the second time I’ve heard about that, and NEITHER time have I felt the slightest compulsion to search up that vid.

I like this Tyler much much better than his affected in-House persona.

Re the video - you're not missing anything. It's shorter than I expected, no pun intended. 

Re Tyler, "That's why I don't date." is sad. Not every woman is a lunatic like Kaitlyn. Come on dude, live a little. 

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam having a vision that she will get a humbling experience from God. She says that God says "be ready".

Someone had to take over the batshit mantle since Kaitlyn's gone. Guess it's Sam's turn. I wonder if she's going to pull a Dominique and start speaking in tongues while in the bathroom. 

ETA: That sounds mean to religious people and I don't mean to be. I just side eye anyone who claims to be getting a direct message from God. It's just like reading your horoscope and it coming true: you're looking for what you want to prove your belief. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Someone had to take over the batshit mantle since Kaitlyn's gone. Guess it's Sam's turn. I wonder if she's going to pull a Dominique and start speaking in tongues while in the bathroom. 

ETA: That sounds mean to religious people and I don't mean to be. I just side eye anyone who claims to be getting a direct message from God. It's just like reading your horoscope and it coming true: you're looking for what you want to prove your belief. 

The crazy thing about Dom was that her "vision" was right. Paul was a snake and he did end up getting exposed. It was just strange to see Dom locking herself in the lounge for hours talking about her vision.

• Love 2

When she is forced to not wear all that stupid shit she wears (like when she is in competitions that require specific outfits), she looks vaguely cute. She just carries herself terribly when she is in control of her own look. 

Agreed. Without the coke bottle glasses and the weird hair and weird clothes she looks normal. It's like she goes out of her way to look strange and stand out. 

• Love 7

So Fess was moping about Hay AGAIN with RS. RS actually tells Fess to buy a clue by saying Hay is just a kid and to stop overthinking every interaction. Fess ignores this and keeps on peppering RS with questions about Hay. RS answers with vague non answers. When RS is tired of the drama ...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Agreed. Without the coke bottle glasses and the weird hair and weird clothes she looks normal. It's like she goes out of her way to look strange and stand out. 

She's like some of the people who wound up on What Not to Wear. They see themselves as quirky and different and interesting, and feel like their clothes need to be like that to reflect their personalities.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Maverick said:

Does she realize she looks like she's impersonating a drag queen that's impersonating Brett Somers?

She reminds me more of Toni Collette in that film Connie and Carla, where Collette played a lounge singer forced to go undercover as a drag queen.

Edited by TimWil