Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Ok the first video clip just looks like cuddling, the second one actually looks more ... active. On Brett's part.

I guess I may not be able to see it that well, because it looks more active from Kaitlyn. He looks like he's asleep. Maybe I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I guess I may not be able to see it that well, because it looks more active from Kaitlyn. He looks like he's asleep. Maybe I'm wrong.

Brett looks awake in the second video and it looks like he's participating in the undercover stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They need to work at Fessy to get him to throw a pity vote toward Kaitlyn, if they can convince him that they're all voting Kaitlyn out to go with the house.

Lets be honest, Fessy is dumb enough to fall for it. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I guess we won't know until we see her DR, but Sam is telling JC (and maybe other L6 people too, bc Angela said this to Rachel as well) that the veto ceremony was an act, and she was never going to put him up. She just needed him to think she was to get his real emotions, so people would think she was super conflicted? Idk it doesn't make much sense. Sounds like the Walmart version of Dan's Funeral.

Dying(!)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I wouldn't be surprised with how Joe's sister popped off on Twitter about her - calling her a psycho. 

My takeaway from sister’s tweet wasn’t that she (sister) was Yet Another Psycho Suzy; rather, that Sis has never liked K - and Joe’s breakup with K does not make Sis unhappy in the slightest.

• Love 3

That second video is too short to get a good idea of what was happening.  It just looks like he's adjusting his legs.

Do we know for sure that she's awake in the first one?? Maybe she's some weird sleep walking body caresser or something. 

I don't know if this has been talked bout as I haven't scrolled back, but I feel like JC is pushing WAY to hard for a week that could just be redone next week. I understand his theory about the "strongest" person being evicted- obviously you want to do that a lot of the times. But he just isn't understanding the Power App-and just refuses to listen which is one of his biggest problems- he gets a bee in his bonnet about something and he just doesn't want to listen to the other person- he did that in the argument with Bay regarding the "N" word- he just couldn't say "I'm Sorry"- he had to be right.  You don't want to evict the "Strongest Person" so that they just turn around and come right back and then could win an HOH and throw your butt up on the block. He's so hell bent on getting Kaitlyn out because he wants Fessy & Tyler to himself- that he isn't seeing the bigger picture. The only thing he is doing is pissing off his allies- especially Tyler- because he really thinks that Tyler is stupid and falls for Kaitlyn's bullshit when he doesn't.  You want Rockstar out- and if she doesn't win the return oh well. Plus, JC isn't in the line of fire for either Rockstar or Kaitlyn- so he should just do what his side wants instead of pushing this too hard. 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't know if this has been talked bout as I haven't scrolled back, but I feel like JC is pushing WAY to hard for a week that could just be redone next week. I understand his theory about the "strongest" person being evicted- obviously you want to do that a lot of the times. But he just isn't understanding the Power App-and just refuses to listen which is one of his biggest problems- he gets a bee in his bonnet about something and he just doesn't want to listen to the other person- he did that in the argument with Bay regarding the "N" word- he just couldn't say "I'm Sorry"- he had to be right.  You don't want to evict the "Strongest Person" so that they just turn around and come right back and then could win an HOH and throw your butt up on the block. He's so hell bent on getting Kaitlyn out because he wants Fessy & Tyler to himself- that he isn't seeing the bigger picture. The only thing he is doing is pissing off his allies- especially Tyler- because he really thinks that Tyler is stupid and falls for Kaitlyn's bullshit when he doesn't.  You want Rockstar out- and if she doesn't win the return oh well. Plus, JC isn't in the line of fire for either Rockstar or Kaitlyn- so he should just do what his side wants instead of pushing this too hard. 

Eh, I see him finally exerting himself in the game and maybe rethinking his priorities and allies. For instance Tyler and L6 have been treating him somewhat like a cute little jester and I think he sensed that. 

Also Sam has been rather condescending with him. She's let Tyler and Bayleigh lounge in her HoH for extended periods while limiting his time. Meanwhile Scottie and Haleigh have always been very kind to him. 

So yeah he's playing too hard and making it too obvious that he's flipped. However I can understand his motivations. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Eh, I see him finally exerting himself in the game and maybe rethinking his priorities and allies. For instance Tyler and L6 have been treating him somewhat like a cute little jester and I think he sensed that. 

Also Sam has been rather condescending with him. She's let Tyler and Bayleigh lounge in her HoH for extended periods while limiting his time. Meanwhile Scottie and Haleigh have always been very kind to him. 

So yeah he's playing too hard and making it too obvious that he's flipped. However I can understand his motivations. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with rethinking his priorities and allies. I do not think it's the best week for him to do that though, especially with either of the evictees potentially coming back. It could bite him in the butt. 

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Sounds like the Walmart version of Dan's Funeral.

I howled at this!

I can see JC's reasoning and I think it is better for his game, but it's not smart because of the power. Still, being that it's Kaitlyn, I might wanna just take the chance and pray she just doesn't come back lol.

I would live for this to be a tie vote with Sam evicting Kaitlyn. That would be utterly delicious. But I still think Bay will end up evicting RS.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

That second video is too short to get a good idea of what was happening.  It just looks like he's adjusting his legs.

Do we know for sure that she's awake in the first one?? Maybe she's some weird sleep walking body caresser or something. 

I actually watched the video finally on my break.

In the first one, if she's NOT awake, then she has a weird sleeping tic, and she must be having some weird ass dream. 

She's awake now with everyone, and she's talking to Brett about some "weird ass dream" she had and somehow she ended up next to him when she thought it was JC. 

Mmkay, girl.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually watched the video finally on my break.

In the first one, if she's NOT awake, then she has a weird sleeping tic, and she must be having some weird ass dream. 

She's awake now with everyone, and she's talking to Brett about some "weird ass dream" she had and somehow she ended up next to him when she thought it was JC. 

Mmkay, girl.

I assumed she would probably play it off as 'i had no idea what i was doing!!' but in the first video she does some hand movements that seem like something you might do while asleep. 

Maybe she was super handsy when sleeping with that boyfriend for 5 years lol

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Oh, honestly.  Obviously, Brett's aura slipped down into his penis, and Kaitlyn is just trying to help him move it back to its proper location.   What is the world coming to when you can't even give a friend a penile aura adjustment without people gossiping?

giphy.gif

That was seriously me with my Diet Coke after reading you, Mr. Hufflepuff ;)

• Love 13
(edited)

Sam just told Rachel that her power would have been anonymous, which I don't quite understand. How would it have been anonymous if you use it after the eviction?

Rachel thinks the other two power apps are Bay and JC.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Um so there are these pictures of Sam floating around from about a year ago. Wow. What the hell happened in one year? Did she completely change her look to get on the show, or did she have a year of meth? 

9dyysypw59611.jpg&key=baa48129935f03b228

• Love 9

Brett is talking about it now a little bit. Saying that Kaitlyn just wants to move you around like a rag doll so you cuddle with her. She grinds her teeth and she mumbles. 

Now they're telling Kaitlyn and of course she's in complete aw. 

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Um so there are these pictures of Sam floating around from about a year ago. Wow. What the hell happened in one year? Did she completely change her look to get on the show, or did she have a year of meth? 

She talked about having super long extensions for a long time and got rid of them not too long ago and said it was really hard for her to get over the new image of herself because she was so into be pretty with long hair. 

And all she seems to do is wear sports bras in the house. 

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sam just told Rachel that her power would have been anonymous, which I don't quite understand. How would it have been anonymous if you use it after the eviction?

Rachel thinks the other two power apps are Bay and JC.

I think maybe Sam would have said it to Julie when she voted. Bc there was a moment last week when I thought she was about to say it, right after she voted to evict Winston. If Sam had been evicted, it would have been used automatically. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2

Rockstar is telling Bayleigh that Kaitlyn is the younger, flirtier version of herself and that she never wanted to sit next to her on the block for that reason.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

*sigh*

She looks the same to me.  I mean, sure, her hair is shorter.  But those eyes are unmistakable.  No makeup v. makeup can make a difference.  I think she's adorable either way.  

Definitely not meth.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is telling Bayleigh that Kaitlyn is the younger, flirtier version of herself and that she never wanted to sit next to her on the block for that reason.

Ewwwww!

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

Goody!  Now I have yet another reason to dislike both Pinky and CC even more!  Thank you @zorak!  :>

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Not meth. Goodness you guys. She had hair extensions and I'm sure this photo was edited.

She admitted that she's gained weight in the BB house.

She looked really pretty last week with her hair down and taking time to apply a full face of makeup.

She really doesn't primp or put a full face on every day in the house which I admire.

• Love 7

Just had some minor surgery a few days ago and binge-watched a few seasons and I gotta say...

S15 is still one of my fav seasons to re-watch. 

Why cant we get more Amandas and Hellens cast on the show!!!

instead we get a bunch of wishy -washy people.

13 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

Just had some minor surgery a few days ago and binge-watched a few seasons and I gotta say...

S15 is still one of my fav seasons to re-watch. 

instead we get a bunch of wishy -washy people.

That upcoming bolt of lightning from God is liable to fry your stitches, donchaknow....

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That upcoming bolt of lightning from God is liable to fry your stitches, donchaknow....

Lol!! Coincidentally, I've been killing time this afternoon while the feeds are quiet, digging up BB15 info. (Because I'm still fascinated /flabbergasted that Aaryn and Jessie hooked up in the Jury House. I am easily amused, apparently.)

Edited by IndyMischa
atrocious spelling!
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Lol!! Coincidentally, I've been killing time this afternoon while the feeds are quiet, digging up BB15 info. (Because I'm still fascinated /flabbergasted that Aaryn and Jessie hooked up in the Jury House. I am easily amused, apparently.)

So were they, sounds like.  ;>

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

As in, Mr. Pectacular???

7 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

As in, Mr. Pectacular???

No, although that would be hilarious and research-worthy as well. Jessie (female) from that season, who was in a showmance with Judd of the Bear T-Shirt. Someone told me about it 50 or 60 pages ago, and blew my mind.

Say what you want about Kaitlyn being batshit insane (oh, she totally is) but she can crack me up sometimes. Like last night, after her and Rachel performed some song about being a Fartlette - and no, I don't know either - and the cameraman started to play with her. https://streamable.com/9bvg8

Rachel's super loud laugh in the background is everything. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Rockstar is making her pitch to Angela right now. RS talks about how she's been loyal since Day 1 and Kaitlyn hasn't. Angela points out that RS is loyal to her side of the house, not Angela's. RS says if she stays and wins HOH, she will never put up a girl. She will put up two guys no matter what side of the house they're on.

ETA: RS says she'll put up Brett and Tyler. Angela: "yeah Tyler scares me" lol

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1

RS is now telling Angela that she's from the same world as her: country clubs, and she knows the order of flatware for dinners, and all that. Angela said class issues shouldn't be a thing in the BB house. LOL this talk started out so well, and has gone downhill really quickly.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

No, although that would be hilarious and research-worthy as well. Jessie (female) from that season, who was in a showmance with Judd of the Bear T-Shirt. Someone told me about it 50 or 60 pages ago, and blew my mind.

Oh.  My.

As much as I don't want to see Sam get ripped apart later if she were to have some sort of genuine intimacy with someone in the house (M or F), I would kind of like to see Sam sharing something more than just a hug.  I mean, let's keep it clean, of course.  But...I'm living vicariously through the others in the house who get to share sweet moments with that awesome beast.

2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

RS is now telling Angela that she's from the same world as her: country clubs, and she knows the order of flatware for dinners, and all that. Angela said class issues shouldn't be a thing in the BB house. LOL this talk started out so well, and has gone downhill really quickly.

So, Rockstar comes from a wealthy family, huh? 

I can't with her. The whole reason she hates Brett is because she's convinced he's come rich white dude who doesn't need the money.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Rockstar comes from a wealthy family, huh? 

I can't with her. The whole reason she hates Brett is because she's convinced he's come rich white dude who doesn't need the money.

Her grandfather had money but she chose a different lifestyle or some shit like that. I'm basically Angela in this Rockstar/Angela conversation: nodding, wishing it were ending soon, and "mmhmm"ing throughout it.

• Love 7

Lmao, after RS/Angela finished their awkward conversation and left the Geo Room, the camera man zoomed in on the writing/drawing on the wall which says "TRUE FRIENDS".

• Love 11

The funny thing about Rockstar and Kaitlyn fighting it out to not be the evicted HG is that they both suck at begging for votes: they both go on for too long, they both lose the thread of the conversation and delve into topics that have nothing to do with the upcoming vote, and they both pick the wrong tactic to beg for their BB lives. These are some of the messiest "Please don't evict me" speeches I've seen in awhile.

Still an improvement over last year's trend of being bullied and worn down until you just lay down in your bed to let Death take you but definitely more awkward to watch. 

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Eh, I see him finally exerting himself in the game and maybe rethinking his priorities and allies. For instance Tyler and L6 have been treating him somewhat like a cute little jester and I

think he sensed that. 

I guess I disagree that JC is finally exerting anything. In his mind, he's been running the show from day 1. This is just the first time he's in conflict with Tyler's plans. But he's never been shy about laying out his strategy and executing his plans. I think he may have a rude awakening come Thursday night.

11 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

He's so hell bent on getting Kaitlyn out because he wants Fessy & Tyler to himself- that he isn't seeing the bigger picture. The only thing he is doing is pissing off his allies- especially Tyler- because he really thinks that Tyler is stupid and falls for Kaitlyn's bullshit when he doesn't. 

It just amazes me thgat some of them, JC and Bay especially, think Kaitlyn is controlling Tyler. It's ludicrous.  Maybe he's playing better than I thought. But it's obvious he's trapped with her if anyone actually observes them for any length of time.

9 hours ago, xKHANx said:

Well I'm sure it's quite expensive to fumigate the house to that extent.  Just saying.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I guess I disagree that JC is finally exerting anything. In his mind, he's been running the show from day 1. This is just the first time he's in conflict with Tyler's plans. But he's never been shy about laying out his strategy and executing his plans. I think he may have a rude awakening come Thursday night.

He just told Bayleigh today, in discussing the votes, that it has to be unanimous. Or at least something like a super-majority. I think he's finally understanding that evicting someone with a 5-5 vote, and having that person come right back in is NAGL for him. Which is why he's got this plan for Wednesday for Fessy and Tyler to have a meeting together to discuss Kaitlyn and her lies/drama/etc.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2