Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, and Rockstar walked in, bitching about Brett and wanting to go off on him...followed by Brett walking in.

What is with this perfect feeds night?

The best part was Rockstar "joking" that her and Brett are the twist, that they're actually a secret relationship and they had been caught making out in the camera's blind spot, ha ha ha, so funny. And then she says "I hope he comes in here so we can makeout again."

Like, two minutes later Brett walks in. "S'up" he said to the room at large and Rockstar just freezes, looks at Kaitlyn and slooowly slinks out the door.

• Love 3

Fez has now achieved BEC status. 

He’s still running his mouth while Bayleigh feigns interest in hearing about how someone lied to him and has been lying to him. 

He asked Bayleigh if Haleigh has mentioned liking him because he doesn’t get how she can spend time hanging with him and then go and talk to Brett for 30 mins and then spend time with Tyler talking. 

Bayleigh finally told him “Hayleigh doesn’t like you. She likes talking with you but she’s never said she likes you.” 

He starts ranting about her with the other guys and does she like them and Bayleigh told him straight out, “she’s said she doesn’t like Brett and she doesn’t like Tyler,” and then he interrupted about how now she’s talking to Chakra Con. “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, and that’s what she’s doing” said Bayleigh. 

Dude cannot wrap his brain around the concept. “If he doesn’t like someone, he doesn’t interact with them. People are playing the game wrong, talking to people they don’t like,” so sayeth Fez.

Yeah, he’s got a great feel for the game and should keep doing what he’s doing because it’s totally working and that’s why he’s been on the receiving end of a blindside 3 weeks in a row. 

• Love 5

Bayleigh is ranting to Tyler about Kaitlyn. She's saying that Kaitlyn is a bully and that Bayleigh is so close on blowing up at her.

Tyler is telling her that she can't get angry at Kaitlyn because of her unpredictability. Tyler knows how she is, and I do think he's trying to protect Bayleigh.

Oh yeah. Bayleigh is 100% gonna use her power to nominate Kaitlyn at some point, whether it's this week or next.

• Love 4

Tyler walks out of the pink room and Kaitlyn, who's in the blue room, immediately demands why Bayleigh was talking to Tyler.

He lies about what they were talking about, but Kaitlyn doesn't believe him and tells him that Bayleigh called her a bully and that she "didn't do anything". 

Now Kaitlyn's crying to Scottie since Tyler walked away.

• Love 1

Rockstar, about Brett: "We're like best friends! I'm so glad we kept him. He told me about his micro-penis. I can't wait for him to tell me his other secrets."
Haleigh: "As a friend... I mean, it's funny but as a friend, I think it's time to stop."
Rockstar: "I know. It's just so easy because he's so evil. And not even the fun kind of evil."

• Love 3

Bayleigh and Haleigh encouraging Rockstar to get out the pots and pans.

No, just no, stop. 

Angela was masterminding a plan where Rockstar would get put on slop and then Brett would provoke her. 

No, just no.

And now people encouraging Rockstar to actually become a bully herself. 

Fuck off. Both sides are in the wrong here. Period. You can hate each other and not resort to bullying tactics.

• Love 4
(edited)

Rockstar: "I'm not standing in my truth anymore. I'm only going to tell lies. Brett and I are in a relationship. He has a micro-penis."

First of all, I think she's snapped. Second, if you're only telling lies and you tell us that he has a micro-penis, that means that he... doesn't? So instead of insulting his penis size, you're saying he's at least average.

She thinks she's being funny, doesn't she?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

God damn it, I thought I could go to bed and there's Rockstar with the pots and pans. And Brett just calmly playing foosball.

Well....it was about two minutes of Rockstar banging the spoon against the pan while laying on Brett in the Have Not room....that's when he got mad enough to get up and walk away. 

She's seriously pissing me off. She's now on BB19 levels for me. But I'm proud of Brett for being the bigger person. I hope he can continue to be the bigger person.

• Love 14
(edited)

I love how Rockstar was so fucking pissed at Brett for staying on his daughter's birthday, how dare you, I can't! when it turns out that it wasn't even her daughter's birthday. But on her daughter's actual birthday, Rockstar is making a fool of herself, saying these things about Brett and bringing out the pots and pans.

Happy birthday, kid. I guess.

ETA: I'm LOLing at Brett making her run around behind him as he takes a tour of the house.

And Kaitlyn and Scottie trying to meditate in the lounge at the same time.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12

Sam has finally come to shut that shit down.

Meanwhile, Brett is silently thanking Sam for giving her a moment of peace.

Rockstar's being such a passive aggressive bitch toward Brett, but now she's ranting to Sam, and Sam's trying to politely tell her to stop.

• Love 5

I'm pissed that Rockstar dented the bottom of that cake pan? pie tin?

Waste of a good pan.

This is so fucking embarrassing to watch and I'm not usually the type of person who feels secondhand embarrassment. 

• Love 3

Will they still have room for their sensitivity training spot on Sunday now that they hit this massive motherlode of footage to use instead?  Inquiring minds want to know.

• Love 12

Rockstar thinks she's re-telling the bestest most awesome story ever - yes, it's the Brett Saga again - and she's so proud of herself and patting herself on the back. And none of her audience (Haleigh, Bayleigh, and Faysal) really seem to care that much. But Rockstar is just smug as fuck with the sick burns she's given Brett. 

• Love 2

Meanwhile, Brett just pegged Rockstar as a possible superfan. 

He does have a good read on people, but knows when to share that info.

Angela/Brett talking about Sam's reaction to Rockstar. Angela says that Rockstar will be put up for sure. 

Then she adds "If Rockstar doesn't go this week, then next week". Of course, she knows that nobody is likely to be evicted this week.

It's 5am. I should be asleep!

(edited)

Rockstar with the pots and pans: Part OnePart Two
Sam ending it Rockstar's loud rampage: The Grande Finale. Please note how Sam is practically a straight-jacket around Rockstar to calm her down. Also note Brett doing laps around them, which cracked me up as soon as I noticed it. 

ETA: Angela is telling Brett that he should tell the DR about Rockstar's (sexually?) assaulting him when she jumped on him during the beginning of the pots and pans. Brett figures that the DR will just give her a talk. Which they will and it wasn't sexual assault Angela but it was technically unwanted and yeah, she shouldn't be able to just jump up on him like that. It's a little over the line when you're banging a metal spoon against a metal pan.

Edited by Callaphera
changed "assault" to "unwanted" because it wasn't like Rockstar tried to smack Brett, it was just... weird
  • Love 9
Just now, Callaphera said:

Also note Brett doing laps around them, which cracked me up as soon as I noticed it. 

I actually think I know what he was doing, since he kept doing laps after she left. I think he was actually agitated and he was doing that to calm down. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam ending it Rockstar's loud rampage: The Grande Finale. Please note how Sam is practically a straight-jacket around Rockstar to calm her down. Also note Brett doing laps around them, which cracked me up as soon as I noticed it. 

The Brett Song is kinda catchy.    At least it's better than Dubstep.

• Love 3
(edited)

I am so lost.... I watch the feeds but I suppose not enough to be able to follow what happened and coordinate it with last night's episode and Brett's speech right before Winston was evicted. 

Was Rickstar furious at Brett because he said the truth about her during his speech and betrayed her or did he just make all of that up?

I just have not been really watching the feeds this summer as much as I usually do and I am sort of lost. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

Was Rickstar furious at Brett because he said the truth about her during his speech and betrayed her or did he just make all of that up?

I just have not been really watching the feeds this summer as much as I usually do and I am sort of lost. 

He made it all up. I don't think we have 100% confirmation on this part, but we're pretty sure Tyler cooked up the plan, to deflect attention from himself. 

Kaitlyn, as per usual, is a total nimrod and believes the story. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Of course, she knows that nobody is likely to be evicted this week.

Whoever is evicted still has to beat the challenge to get back in.  It's quite possible that if Kaitlyn or RS were evicted they'd be completely unhinged and blow the challenge.  Kaitlyn would be crying so hard  the only challenge she could win would be the dreaded "Crawl into a corner, assume the fetal position and sob  hysterically  for one minute." 

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock

• Love 15

So, wow.  I missed a good feeds night! Just caught up with RS making a fool of herself.  What an idiot.  Brett handled it well.  I noticed his laps around them too.  I figured he was trying to stay cool.  That can't have been easy with her being a loud fool.  Why do RS and Josh think this type of thing is funny?

Good for Sam for stopping it. 

• Love 3

Wow, I have to watch last night's feeds after I watch The Great British Bake-off. I don't think I'll miss Winston that much with all the action going on. The HGs were getting along together Wednesday night, playing games in the living room together, and now last night - what a mess!

If RockStar was on last season she totally would have been Paul's minion and would have competed with Josh for the pots and pans.

• Love 4

To compare and show just how great this season is.

BB20: 15 minority votes in 3 weeks

BB19:  23 minority votes in 12 weeks

BB18: 17 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB17: 13 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB16: 6 minority votes in 13 weeks

BB15: 14 minority votes in 12 weeks

BB14: 12 minority votes in 10 weeks

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Thank you so much for posting those clips.  I was dying laughing how in part one JC, Rachel, and Tyler were dancing to Rockstar's "song" and how Brett himself was clapping along.  Also I loved how JC, ever so helpful, told Rockstar it had to be metal pans and utensils.  And then during the grande finale, I don't even know why, but it cracked me up that Sam told her she could resume the "party" at 10:00 a.m. once everyone's had a good night's sleep.  I have been waiting all summer for some craziness like this.  I only wish I could have stayed up later to watch it all unfold.

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly it was bad enough with Josh last year, but watching those clips I keep reminding myself that RS is a 35 year old Mother. it's pathetic and just sad beyond words. And she was doing this on her daughter's actual BIRTHDAY! What a wonderful example of a parent of small children handling a conflict. SMH.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

ETA: Angela is telling Brett that he should tell the DR about Rockstar's (sexually?) assaulting him when she jumped on him during the beginning of the pots and pans. Brett figures that the DR will just give her a talk. Which they will and it wasn't sexual assault Angela but it was technically unwanted and yeah, she shouldn't be able to just jump up on him like that. It's a little over the line when you're banging a metal spoon against a metal pan.

What I like about those clips is Sam finally being the mom and shutting Rockstar's childish actions down (and it is funny that Tyler/JC went to go "tell on Rockstar to Mommy Sam"). I think back to what she said in her pre-interviews about not liking bullies and standing up when it happens. Well, congrats Sam. You proved yourself there (even though I'm convinced it was more because Sam wanted sleep). She even asked Brett if he was ok when he was up playing foosball. 

If this was Rockstar flipping out about one guy telling one little lie, I can't imagine what would happen if multiple people turned on her. Seriously, it's just a pathetic look on her. Not that people like Bayleigh/Haleigh should be encouraging it, but I think Haleigh did it to get herself from being nominated, which could have worked (though I'm still thinking it'll be Kaitlyn/Haleigh noms). 

• Love 7

Reason #87429 why I love Sam.  That was straight outta Crisis Prevention Institute's de-escalation training 101.  So calm, so smooth, so softly spoken.  Got rapport, got her attention, talked her down, and finally shut down that nonsense.

God, she's awesome.

• Love 11

Was doing the birthday thang last night, so - MASSIVE CATCH-UP TIME!!!

11 hours ago, gunderda said:

I’m missing it because we had crazy tornados (like a bunch - it was nuts) here this afternoon and they cut in with damage updates. 

@gunderda - hope you came through everything ok.

10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam is really making me uncomfortable. Don;t know why but think she can be as unhinged as Kaitlyn. The way she code switches between that sweet drawl and cursing up a blue streak is weird.

It’s a Southern thang, dear - y’all just wouldn’t understand, bless your hearts.  ;>

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Guys, it couldn't have been Tyler.

HE SWORE ON HIS DEAD FATHER'S GRAVE. 

As opposed to his father’s dead grave, no doubt.

(Never did figure a way for that’un to make sense....)

9 hours ago, zorak said:

It didn't take long for Kaitlyn to go crawling back into Brett's arms.

Kaitlyn with Brett.png

BB needs to figure out how to use this shot as an advertising poster or something, because This. Pic. Is. Big. Brother.  :)

9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, LOL, Tyler just confirmed that he said that he'd NEVER swear on a family member's life.

So Kaitlyn misunderstood.

That, or Special K misrevised reality - take your pick.

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn:  "I'm the closest thing to a therapist in this house and that's what's scary."

Sorry - the sound you just heard was my Bullshit-O-Meter exploding.

Bayeleigh is fucking heated. "Do you want me to go punch her in the face?"

I’m generally not that fond of Bae (too much Queen-ing in the DR for my taste), but in this case I’ll make an exception. :)

6 hours ago, RagePaige said:

Also in 19 seasons of Big Brother I don't think I have ever seen an alliance vote to evict a member on the other side and their own alliance crumbles as a result.  I thought at first Brett's speech was idiotic.  Now I am thinking its outright genius.

I wouldn’t say it’s genius - just real damn good.  :>

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kaitlyn: *sobbing* How do I prove that I didn't flip???

Fessy: I don't know! Be creative!

Someone needs to cross-stitch this and hang it in the House; Fozzy just encapsulated the entirety of successful BB gameplay in two words.

3 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

While I am 99.9999% certain Brett was lying (the 0.0001% assuming the existence of an infinite number of alternate realities), the truth is it doesn’t really matter at this point - that’s the beauty of it.  Out of all the HGs, Brett directed his “exposé” at the HG most likely to have an over-the-top histrionic response - Pinky - and boy howdy, she paid off better than Apple stock over the past decade.  

Pinky displays classical narcissistic tendencies - the attention-getting displays, the reducing of people into oversimplified  and easily attacked classes such as “rich entitled white douchebro”, the lack of empathy, etc. - and all these traits played into how Brett et al knew she would blow up all over the scenery at such an accusation.  Problem for Pinky is (and this is where her lack of empathy plays in), she has zero clue how even her allies perceive her blowback - is it moral outrage, or an overblown attempt to keep the lie going?  Truth is, they don’t know - and the longer and harder Pinky works to sell it, the more likely they’ll be to think she has a game need to be selling.  File it under “the lady doth protest too much, methinks”, which the HGs should all have fresh in their minds - or has Haleigh not gotten that far into Hamlet yet (Act 3, Scene 2)?  ;>

41 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Wow, I have to watch last night's feeds after I watch The Great British Bake-off.

If GBBO is running short on cake pans, I know where they can get a used one cheap - only slightly dented.  :>

7 hours ago, RagePaige said:

FOUTTE

Five of Us Until ‘TIl Tyler Entered

Fixed that for ya.  :)

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Honestly it was bad enough with Josh last year, but watching those clips and keeping mind that RS is a 35 year old Mother, it's pathetic and just sad beyond words. And she was doing this on her daughter's actual BIRTHDAY! What a wonderful example of a parent of small children handling a conflict. SMH.  

And I fully expect Brett to throw that same point back in Pinky’s face today, should she choose to resume....

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

And I fully expect Brett to throw that same point back in Pinky’s face today, should she choose to resume....

Highly doubtful.  He has repeatably expressed to Angela that he is trying his hardest to not let his emotions get to him.  Hes been confronted twice pretty hard and came off cool and calculated both times.  What I do expect is that eventually that mindset might come back to bite him in the butt with emotional allies like Sam who might eventually view him as heartless or untruthful.  Thats probably the reason hes lying to even L6 about the meeting.  If it ever gets back to Sam he could lose her for good

• Love 2

So Tyler reeled in another ally in Bayleigh. The guy who orchestrated the backdoor of her showmance. Jesus fucking Christ... these people are just dying to help him win.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, cork dork said:

Dude cannot wrap his brain around the concept. “If he doesn’t like someone, he doesn’t interact with them. People are playing the game wrong, talking to people they don’t like,” so sayeth Fez.

He would have fit in perfectly last season!

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually think I know what he was doing, since he kept doing laps after she left. I think he was actually agitated and he was doing that to calm down. 

I thought the same exact thing as I was watching it just now. at first I was wondering why he didn't just leave.  Then I thought "ahhh he's internally hyped up and trying to come back down..."  I'm SUPER impressed with how he kept his cool.  Not even any nasty to comments to Angela while they were playing foosball. 

26 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Reason #87429 why I love Sam.  That was straight outta Crisis Prevention Institute's de-escalation training 101.  So calm, so smooth, so softly spoken.  Got rapport, got her attention, talked her down, and finally shut down that nonsense.

God, she's awesome.

AND she had to balls to actually do it.  Everyone else just sat their awkwardly. Even RS's "friends". 

14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

@gunderda - hope you came through everything ok.

I did, thank you.  Nothing serious close to me.  Closest was about 15-20 min from my house but it was just a WEIRD afternoon.  Tiny little storms that came out of now where and caused some pretty massive destruction in 3 towns. The one was 15 min from me and the others were about an hour in different directions. I guess two tornados popped up at the same time (I don't think they actually touched down) in the one closest to me. They reported there were 27 tornados (some where probably the same one but it went on quite the journey through the state) all within 1-1.5 hours north and west of where I live. We're kinda used to tornados (as used to them as you can be) but that was freaking nuts!!

I am SOOOOOO bummed this all happened on a Thursday night.  I can't stay up to watch due to work :( 

• Love 7

Doesn't JC have a guild to fucking represent?  I can't stand his always stirring the pot ass.  And Angie (I refuse to call her RS), just keep on putting the target on your big ass, 'cause that's exactly what's going to happen.  Don't like Sam either but appreciated her telling Angie to knock it off....also liked her telling the others the HOH room rules, it is about time an HOH winner did that.

• Love 10
(edited)

Sam doesn't want to do one-on-ones with everyone. She just wants to tell everyone during the HoH reveal who she wants to put up. She wrote her speeches when she was in the shower.

Aaand this is why I can't with Sam. Because even though she's HoH, she's going to remain on slop by choice because she can't dip out on everyone. 

Gee, that Sam. Such a nice person. 

Gag.

Holy HoHitis.

And also this life coaching:

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 3

Tbh, I don't really get the "Sam has HOHitis" stuff. She's not bullying anyone or demanding their time and attention. She's not telling people who is going on the block, who has to go home, and if they don't, they'll go up. She's not grilling people with set questions in order to come up with reasons to evict them. She's simply claiming her earned HOH room for herself and only herself, and her alcohol for herself and only herself. As far as I've seen, all the other HGs say that's awesome and probably exactly what Sam needs: space to herself to chill. She didn't even demand RS stfu. She calmly and politely asked her to stop, in order to keep peace in the house, but ultimately it was up to RS what she wanted to do.

Also, I really do think Sam will play it like she's putting people up, but no one is going home because of her power. She sort of alluded to that when she was trying to calm RS down, when she said this is just going to be a chill week and she doesn't want anyone stressed or worried.

• Love 23