Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think I have potential to like Bayleigh, but she needs to stop acting like a spoiled brat. 

Most of them act like spoiled brats!

I need some game talk. Jenga games, self-aggrandizing, and talk about whether or not Rachel's ever been in love is not gonna cut it for me. ETA: Actually, this convo is making me like Rachel.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

The bathroom crew of Rachel, Bayleigh, Kaycee, and Angie Rockstar is killing me. "You're pretty." "You're so pretty." "Your eyes are so pretty." "Pretty!" (It was all Rachel and Bayleigh. The other two are just... sitting there. Like they do. Like they probably will all game.)

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, JC. I really like him as a gameplayer, and I like his friendship with Tyler, but....damn, as a person, he needs to know his boundaries. This is giving me Frankie Grande vibes. 

Hardcore Frankie vibes. I thought that as soon as the feeds turned on, because all of a sudden it was yelling and being an idiot to get on camera and lots of "pussy" and "cock" being thrown around.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

I actually find myself liking most of the women this year. I think they all have flaws, but the men bother me more. I actually have no issues with Rachel or Angela, I like Kaycee and Haleigh, and I don't even hate Angie. I think the only one that seriously bugs me is Kaitlyn. I need to see Bayleigh without Swaggy in the game in order for me to see if she's a good gameplayer, and I do like Sam, though she has a lot of work to do in the next week. 

Meanwhile, on the guys' side, the only guy I really like is Tyler. I haven't actually watched enough of Brett, Winston is kind of a mess, Swaggy is turning to be not just a cocky person, but a shitty gameplayer, JC's gameplay is the only thing I like about him until he screws that up, Scottie hasn't really done anything to make me notice him, and I'm not really a fan of Steve or Faysal yet. Steve will probably get through this week with Sam using her power, but if Sam manages to get that sympathy vote from the other side and if Winston actually votes with his team, then Steve's out anyway. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC has got to go.

Something about him is seriously weird. It is like he is holding back which seems to want to go to some places that push the envelope and which will get him booted out of the house in a heartbeat. He seems to be letting down his guard and not being so careful..... all it will take is for him to lose it one time and bye bye JC! 

eta: OK, LadyCalypso said it better than I did. JC does not know boundaries. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, vb68 said:

ngie Rockstar is the definition of a poser. I just don't see anything authentic about her. And her dancing yesterday when I turned on the feeds was truly hideous.

I want to see this dancing. I LOVE embarrassing dancing. Anyone got a link to a clip?

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

and then bruised by paintballs and shocked by collars or prods or whatever

WTF was this veto comp and when do we get to see it? Next week maybe they'll jsut give them blindfolds and machetes.

• Love 5
(edited)

I realize that Sam got screwed the first week with having to be a robot (has Kaycee's spinny thing even spun once on the feeds?) but every time I see Robot!Sam or Human!Sam, she... just doesn't try? There are people around her and she just stays in one place all sad like and doesn't even try to join in a conversation or anything. I don't know, maybe I've missed some socialization on her part but Robot!Sam was put into the storage room before midnight the first night and the second night, Human!Sam went to bed around the same time.

I don't think I can really say that she's letting death take her, because she has the Power, but... she could make an effort. Still in love with the robot eyebrows, though.

ETA: I'm also disappointed in the HGs for not using that robot to their advantage. You could load it down with garbage bags to go to the storage room, stack towels in its arms (or off its arms to dry). Like, you basically have a robot butler right there. And it would give Sam something to do and some socialization. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
(edited)

Okay, now this is just stupid ridiculous and hilarious. Robot!Sam tried to go into the backyard and the Wifi connection must have dropped or something because she's stuck right in front of the door in the backyard with a black screen. Nice going, BB. 

She makes the most awesome musical beeping when she comes back online, though.

Holy shit, we get Robo!Cam!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

Okay, now this is just stupid ridiculous and hilarious. Robot!Sam tried to go into the backyard and the Wifi connection must have dropped or something because she's stuck right in front of the door in the backyard with a black screen. Nice going, BB. 

She just got reconnected and is in the shade, so at least she's outside.

I know she should have pushed herself to go outside and interact as a robot more, but I feel like she feels like she's inconveniencing people by asking. I only think that because I do that a lot, and I'm not even a robot who has to rely on others to get around.

Also, props to JC for convincing her to go outside, and Rachel for helping her get reconnected and out of the doorway.

• Love 2

Kaitlyn, I guess, doesn't have a boyfriend after all! If she does, then he must feel real shitty when shes been cuddling with half the guys in the house. Faysal, Tyler, and now Brett. Girl, calm the eff down with the flirting. 

Also, someone on Reddit pointed out her baby voice when flirting and now that I've noticed, it's all I notice. Maybe she needs to coach herself on life. 

• Love 4

I have seen robot Sam interacting, but I’ve given it some thought - when she has to go to the bathroom, the robot is still standing there. When she wants to eat, the robot is still standing there. Hell, if she just wants to not control a freaking robot for half an hour and take a break, the robot is still standing there. So it’s more noticeable that she seems to be ‘not trying’. Although she could do better.

Seriously, worst 1st week punishment ever.

I also like almost all of the women except Kaitlyn. Maybe not Angie or Angela, but mostly they are just meh. I’m also impressed with how Tyler is handling his HOH so far.

And yes, every year I’m so excited about week one live feeds, and every year I’m reminded about how boring they are most of the time. Even some of the greatest, most dramatic seasons were 80% downtime, small talk, repetitive stories, repeating the same game plans over and over. At least we have the option of turning them off!

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She just got reconnected and is in the shade, so at least she's outside.

So she can maneuver that thing by herself? I desperately want her to drive it right into the pool.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

So she can maneuver that thing by herself? I desperately want her to drive it right into the pool.

Funny you should say that: no, she didn't do it, but she joked about it when she rolled away from the horror talk with Steve, Bay, Swaggy, and Scottie.

Sam is finally trying here as a robot. I think it took her a long time to feel comfortable enough outside to go find people to chat with, but she's chatting with Rachel, JC, and Kaycee, joking around and it's great to see.

Rachel is becoming a favourite of mine. She really has been so kind to Sam during all of this; I really think I misjudged Rachel, thinking she'd be this immediate mean girl only there for fame and a showmance. Rachel has been pretty chill.

• Love 3

I am finding we can see the HG's differently when they get outside the confines of the house. With an open yard, more mixing goes on. Groups sitting together, general chit chat, exercise. We see different sides of the HG's. Bayleigh instructing KC in yoga was nice. Two different sides of the house playing together.

• Love 2

So JC is out in the backyard working out.  He took a break and was lying on his back.  He lifted his shorts and underwear away from his body and stuck his hand down in there.  The camera I was watching all of this on was the one right behind him.  Then he realized there was a camera right there and started freaking out.  But you'd think he wouldn't be going on about it considering from what I've heard there are pictures of his peen floating around the Internet. 

On 6/29/2018 at 2:12 PM, silverspoons said:

Christmas broke off an engagement before coming on BB. She got pregnant by a different guy and they have broken up. She posted she will be raising the baby alone. I glance at her SM once in awhile and she is still full on working out, power lifting type stuff and saying how pregnancy does not stop you. Since she has so many followers I feel like it is pretty unrealistic even dangerous advice since not all women can she lifting weights and training intensely while 5-6 months pregnant.

Swaggy might be overplaying but I think Bayleigh is going to snap. She did a couple 360's late last night, from happy to angry to crying and back. When she got angry it was no Miss Missouri in sight! Then she cried to Swaggy and I can;t tell if in the long run he would keep or cut her. It seems like he cares about her but then it seems like he wants the money more. I have wondered if he is really a full on day trader or if he is a male nanny to those kids on the intro and does a little buying and selling of currency on the side. If Swaggy distances himself from Bayleigh , she will go nuts.

I heard day trading and thought penny stocks.  I'm guessing he's a full on baby sitter.

I think clarity is a word that needs to be banned from the BB house.  Kaycee and Rachel both just said they need some clarity and I immediately flashbacked to last year.  I feel like Elena was constantly talking about needing clarity last year and it seriously bugged.

• Love 1

I know this will be both a really mean and very old reference, but I just realized Angie Rockstar sorta reminds me of when Jan Brady wore the black curly wig.

• Love 14

Brett has a friend who will not date a girl if he doesn't like the way she runs.  If that's the kind of company Brett keeps, what does that say about him?

• Love 2

Brett (?... the one in the roll tide shirt) just asked the fitness model (I have no idea what these people’s names are and I’ve been watching this all day) “hey do you remember when you used to have to rewind videos before returning them to Blockbuster?” And she said “yeah!” And he said “I know... because you’re 30” which is 1) dumb and 2) made me laugh way too hard. I’ve clearly suffered brain damage from the feeds. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lisin said:

Brett (?... the one in the roll tide shirt) just asked the fitness model (I have no idea what these people’s names are and I’ve been watching this all day) “hey do you remember when you used to have to rewind videos before returning them to Blockbuster?” And she said “yeah!” And he said “I know... because you’re 30” which is 1) dumb and 2) made me laugh way too hard. I’ve clearly suffered brain damage from the feeds. 

I think he was talking to Rachel because she is 29 and about to turn 30.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think he was talking to Rachel because she is 29 and about to turn 30.  

It was Angela I believe. I can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart but Rachael’s hair is darker so I know her (though she was off screen but in the conversation so you could be right). I just can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart. I have studied the pictures again and I think I have everyone else down... even if I call some by my own personal nicknames like Kaitlin is namaste Nichole Richie and Rockstar Angie is Toni Collette. 

(edited)

Why the fish right now? They wouldn't be doing the veto ceremony or anything right now. Would they?

N/m  It was about 10 minutes of fish for some reason. Who knows.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, Lisin said:

It was Angela I believe. I can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart but Rachael’s hair is darker so I know her (though she was off screen but in the conversation so you could be right). I just can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart. I have studied the pictures again and I think I have everyone else down... even if I call some by my own personal nicknames like Kaitlin is namaste Nichole Richie and Rockstar Angie is Toni Collette. 

I think Rachel was beside Angela, but the cam was mostly focused on Angela. If this helps, Rachel's been wearing a hat while outside. She also has dark hair while Angela's is more like a light brown (and Haleigh's is blonde and she sometimes wears glasses, I think?). 

I sometimes mistaken Angela for Kaitlyn and I know they don't really look the same, but I still do.

(edited)
3 hours ago, Lisin said:

I can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart but Rachael’s hair is darker so I know her (though she was off screen but in the conversation so you could be right). I just can’t tell Angela and Haleigh apart. I have studied the pictures again and I think I have everyone else down... even if I call some by my own personal nicknames like Kaitlin is namaste Nichole Richie and Rockstar Angie is Toni Collette. 

I can't tell Brett and Winston apart. I have finally been able to tell Rachel and Kaitlyn apart, but Angela and Haleigh... no. Why do they always put in HGs who look so much alike? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Rachel was beside Angela, but the cam was mostly focused on Angela. If this helps, Rachel's been wearing a hat while outside. She also has dark hair while Angela's is more like a light brown (and Haleigh's is blonde and she sometimes wears glasses, I think?). 

I sometimes mistaken Angela for Kaitlyn and I know they don't really look the same, but I still do.

Ok! Now I’m good with the guys and I’ve got Rachael, Bayleigh, Sam, Angie, Kaitlyn and Kaycee down now I think. I also feel like I just haven’t seen much of Angela and Haleigh today. This morning I cracked the Winston/Brett conundrum because Winston was up early with Steve so that helped. And Brett wears Roll Tide shirts so that also helps if he’s wearing a shirt...

Just now, Lisin said:

Ok! Now I’m good with the guys and I’ve got Rachael, Bayleigh, Sam, Angie, Kaitlyn and Kaycee down now I think. I also feel like I just haven’t seen much of Angela and Haleigh today. This morning I cracked the Winston/Brett conundrum because Winston was up early with Steve so that helped. And Brett wears Roll Tide shirts so that also helps if he’s wearing a shirt...

I know Winston wears glasses half the time and has chest hair, while Brett doesn't. 

I know Haleigh's been sick, so she's been mostly laying around. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know Winston wears glasses half the time and has chest hair, while Brett doesn't. 

I know Haleigh's been sick, so she's been mostly laying around. 

Yes! I was going to say Winston is furrier than Brett. 

I can finally tell Angela and Hayleigh apart. Hayleigh kinda looks like she’s 12 and Angela looks more mature. And I think Angela is usually wearing a crop top. I see Angela more than Hayleigh 

and doesn’t Tyler have a thing for Hayleigh too? Will we get to see Tyler and Faysal duke it out? 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So it appears that most of the cast is under the weather with some sort of upper respiratory infection? And they're all just sort of lying around kinda sickly?

Yup. And Bayleigh is more than willing to help people remove their boogers. She asked Rachel if she wanted Bayleigh to do it and I think she did it to Swaggy last night, too. Some people juggle geese. Bayleigh likes picking her friends noses?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Yeah, this would have worked better as a punishment in the elimination veto where they open gifts and can either keep or exchange them. 

Yea, this is not a punishment that should happen in the first fucking week. It's ridiculous. It could maybe be kinda fun if it was later on in the season, but being the first week it's just cruel.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Rachel is becoming a favourite of mine. She really has been so kind to Sam during all of this; I really think I misjudged Rachel, thinking she'd be this immediate mean girl only there for fame and a showmance. Rachel has been pretty chill.

I thought I would like Rachel, but I'm still surprised by how much I'm growing to like her. The way she's been with robot Sam has been great. And today, when she was talking about not wanting to open up because she's afraid people will think she's dumb really endeared her to me and made her relatable to me.

1 hour ago, wait.what said:

Fob you think there will be a different person assigned to the robot each week? Haha. I can only hope Kaitlyn or swaggy has to be a robot!

I wondered about that, too. I can't imagine they had that robot made for it to just be used once in the first week. I don't know if it'll be every week, but it's definitely going to be used again, I think.

5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So it appears that most of the cast is under the weather with some sort of upper respiratory infection? And they're all just sort of lying around kinda sickly?

Yea, that does seem to be the case. Hopefully that's why they're so boring and they'll get more interesting once they're better. Here's hoping!

On the subject of people looking similar: I don't always actually watch the feeds, I just listen to them in the background while I do other things and let me tell you, these people are even harder to tell apart when you're just listening to them. Unless it's Steve, JC, or Sam I have no idea who I'm listening to lol.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

and doesn’t Tyler have a thing for Hayleigh too? Will we get to see Tyler and Faysal duke it out? 

The Tyler/Hayleigh thing is game play on both ends, but I could see it developing to something more real on Tyler's end.

Speaking of Hayleigh, I'm still surprised she wasn't an instant member of the pretty people club. But I guess they wanted some athleticism so they needed Kaycee.

ETA: Oh fuck, they're gonna have a prom? How stupid and unoriginal.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Tyler/Hayleigh thing is game play on both ends, but I could see it developing to something more real on Tyler's end.

Speaking of Hayleigh, I'm still surprised she wasn't an instant member of the pretty people club. But I guess they wanted some athleticism so they needed Kaycee.

I'm not really. Haleigh from what I've seen is a rather inert personality. It doesn't help that she seems to have the worst of the upper respiratory infections and has been coughing nonstop for a few days. But I can kind of see her floating through the summer attaching herself to whoever happens to sit next to her in the hammock. At first with the Texas sorority girl thing I thought she'd be like Aaryn but she's totally not. Besides not being racist (that I can see) Haleigh has none of Aaryn's aggressiveness. She's just sort of there.

Rachel is telling Sam that she needs to go around the house acting super sad to gain sympathy.  Sam asked if she had the votes to stay and Kaycee, Rachel, and Angela told her they're campaigning on her behalf.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Haleigh from what I've seen is a rather inert personality... But I can kind of see her floating through the summer attaching herself to whoever happens to sit next to her in the hammock.... She's just sort of there.

I see that, but that pretty much describes Angela to me as well lol. 

Ok Rachel having a strategy pow-wow with Sam the Robot was the cutest ever. And Sam now "acting" like production and asking them to repeat DR lines and the BR crew seems to be enjoying it. I'm glad she's sort of found her groove.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Oh fuck, they're gonna have a prom? How stupid and unoriginal.

Yes, and to make it more absurd Swaggy was asking Haleigh earlier for promposal ideas so he could ask Bayleigh to the prom.  Then later tonight the hammock crowd was talking about it and someone in that group pointed out that they won't have any music and then one of the other ones said that they could dance to music they hear in their head.  Faysal's idea was to take turns putting the headphones on.  

• Love 1
(edited)

So, Kaycee doesn't even have her spinner on. JC came into the bathroom wearing it and she was like, "Oh, my clock." What even is the point of this punishment?

Is there something wrong with robot!Sam's mic? I can't hear anything she's saying.

• Love 1

Angela just told Sam that Team Swaggy is not on her side and to not fall for it if they act like they want to keep her.  

She is telling her that Team Swaggy wants to keep Steve there because he is committed to them but Sam should not say anything about it.

(edited)

Angela has that athletic cockiness about her.  I mean, she's an Olympian, so more power to her. But I can see it in the way she carries herself. Hayleigh is much more unassuming.

Edited by vb68

I am super happy that people are finally talking game with Sambot. Actually, just Sam in general. It's taken some time, but she finally seems to have found her groove. At least, even if her power is used, she has another week in the house.

But Kaycee, just let Sam know who's on her side! 

• Love 2

For those having trouble telling Angela and Haleigh apart, it looked to me like Haleigh has a mole or something pretty high up on the right side of her forehead.  I don't know how visible it is all the time but when I was watching the hammock crew I could see it.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

For those having trouble telling Angela and Haleigh apart, it looked to me like Haleigh has a mole or something pretty high up on the right side of her forehead.  I don't know how visible it is all the time but when I was watching the hammock crew I could see it.

Yea, she has a huge mole on her forehead. I just noticed it for the first time in Thursday's ep.

I can tell them all apart physically, but since I usually am only listening, it's really hard because most of the women and most of the men sound pretty much the same to me.

• Love 1

Rachel is the one with the darkest hair and deepest voice and the most mature mannerisms.

Haleigh is blond and has a light quavery voice made worse by the fact that she's been really sick.

Angela has medium-brown hair and a really fit body and IMO is the most blah of the personalities. 

• Love 1