Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Apparently, it does not matter how long you have been a fan or how much Big Brother you have seen, once you are an HG, you lose your mind ! Swaggy needs to load the jury with their people so it is a fair vote and not bitter. Okay. No one else has ever said that.

• Love 2

Regarding the love triangle crap within his alliance, Swaggy told Rockstar that when it affects your game, it is your business.  I hope he remembers that when people in his alliance feel the need to vote him or Bayleigh out to break up that duo in order to advance their own game.

Update on Rockstar's nail polish:  The polish she bought because she thought it was black is actually a really dark purple.  She is bummed because she bought that specific color for "reasons".  So mysterious.

• Love 4

Angela/Winston are quite aware about the backdoor plan against them. Contrary to Swaggy's plan, they aren't falling for it. 

They also want to call Swaggy by his actual name to piss him off.

DO IT. FOR THE LOVE OF BIG BROTHER, PLEASE DO IT.

• Love 17

Apparently, Winston (I couldn't see his face) told Angela that after the veto ceremony he said to Steve something like, "Well, your pick didn't pull you off the block." to try to get in Steve's head.  

BB was bitching at Kaitlyn for something just now.  She got annoyed and yelled for them to please tell her what the problem was because she couldn't stop doing it if she didn't know.  I really wanted the BB voice to say, "Kaitlyn, please stop talking in a baby voice."  But alas, it had to do with her playing with the wire on her microphone. 

• Love 1

Kaitlyn to Tyler:  "Winston 100% is a doctor." 

2 seconds later:  "And Brett definitely has the power."  

Oh girl.  You aren't as smart as you think.

Oh brother.  Bayleigh just said, "My whole thing is why wouldn't you just want to vote with the house?"  I hate the whole vote with the house crap we hear every season.

Bayleigh and Faysal talking and Bayleigh says, "I've stayed there but I didn't pay for it.  I don't pay for anything."

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Steve has no chance of surviving this week unfortunately. 

He will. Sam is getting evicted. But then she'll use her power. So no one will be evicted this week and likely both Sam and Steve will now skate by for a couple weeks at least.

I need this week to be over already because it's boring. Hopefully the new HOH will cause some fireworks.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Swaggy doesn't really bother me. I'm a teacher and work with a lot of inner city kids and I think they'd behave just like Swaggy if they went on Big Brother. Underneath they are mostly sweet kids but they like to act and put on a show. There's a lot of bravado there and it's ridiculous but easy to laugh off. I don't sense any viciousness in him. 

For the record, what I mean is I'd be exhausted by his constant game play seeming like it's on level 10 since day one. His bravado is what it is, but he's had his foot on the gas since he got in the door. That'd be hard to be around 24/7, at least for me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who made slop cookies but won't tell anyone how to make the cookies so people keep them in the game? I've heard talk of this a couple times but always miss who it was that made the cookies.

Angela.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He will. Sam is getting evicted. But then she'll use her power. So no one will be evicted this week and likely both Sam and Steve will now skate by for a couple weeks at least.

I need this week to be over already because it's boring. Hopefully the new HOH will cause some fireworks.

Except Sam only has a CHANCE to return to the game, which means she may very well be evicted for good. 

LAME. The "chance" better be a Paul situation, where Julie offers the HGs money to get Sam back in.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh gross, Kaitlyn and Hayleigh think Paul is handsome. Angie Rockstar says she politely disagrees. I might like her after all.

Oh wait, Rockstar is my new fave.

In case anyone needed more reasons to hate Swaggy, he thinks Paul was robbed and that he played damn near the best game ever.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh wait, Rockstar is my new fave.

In case anyone needed more reasons to hate Swaggy, he thinks Paul was robbed and that he played damn near the best game ever.

Swaggy is dead to me. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

JC told Rachel not to worry about the votes. She said she just wanted to know how the votes will go. JC said just vote how you want. Tyler said, "It's very important this week that you vote how you want. Not this unanimous bullshit. Trust me."

• Love 3
(edited)

I think Sam will stay. After the whole robot thing, I think they know it will not look good if she still has to go even after winning a power.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, apparently there was supposed to be this BBProm thing but Kaitlyn cancelled it.

Give me a break. How does Kaitlyn get the right to cancel it?  The others should go ahead. If she chooses not to participate, who cares.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
Just now, vb68 said:

I think she'll stay. After the whole robot thing, I think they know it will not look if she still has to go even after winning a power.

Yea, she's gonna stay. They're not gonna have the most trending person win a prize to get back in and then they don't get back in. I'm not even convinced there's even a 'chance' involved.

• Love 4
(edited)

Found a cap of the exact wording for Sam's power. It is fishy imo. They say chance while also making it sound like you just get a bonus life if you use it. I guess this way they can decide what they wanna do when the time comes lol.

image.thumb.png.d7f5ea31e2614ad05a7bcc2d644a8c8e.png

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

JC told Rachel not to worry about the votes. She said she just wanted to know how the votes will go. JC said just vote how you want. Tyler said, "It's very important this week that you vote how you want. Not this unanimous bullshit. Trust me."

Tyler just moved to the top of my list!  

• Love 4

I don’t know, capitalizing just the word “chance” makes it pretty clear to me it’s not a sure thing. I believe right now the vote is 7-6 to evict her. I think they were going to try to flip Hayleigh, but I think it’s doubtful. Of course, it’s Sunday. Who the hell knows what will happen by Thursday. 

• Love 2

Well now that we have seen the wording, it definitely doesn't seem like a sure thing that she's coming back.  On the other hand, when she was pretty much telling Tyler she got the power, she made it sound like it was a sure thing with her whole "I'll be here for you no matter what."  So if she gets voted out as is likely and doesn't end up coming back in the game, I think Tyler will be confused by that.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

The Sam as Robot thing for me was a good litmus test of who has potential to go far in this game. After the initial awkwardness of talking with a robot there were those who continued to treat the Robot as, well, a robot, and those who were smart/empathetic enough to interact with the Robot completely as if it was just Sam in robot form. Tyler and Rachel are by far the best at doing this.

Excellent point!

44 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Of course he is on team Paul.....................Idiot.

• Love 3

JC is going to be sleeping with Rachel tonight.  She better watch out and make sure he's not trying to smuggle an ice cream scooper into the bed.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

JC is going to be sleeping with Rachel tonight.  She better watch out and make sure he's not trying to smuggle an ice cream scooper into the bed.

Rachel was visibly pissy when he went around with the ice cream scooper last night. I think he knows better than to start with her.

• Love 1

Tyler is up in the HOH with Angela, Rachel, and Kaycee.  He just said with a huge smile on his face that he has a really good feeling about Sam staying this week.

(edited)

They were also just joking in the HOH that Brett could be a mascot for an NFL team. (Going off from the theories on Winston being a doctor.)

And  Tyler said, "I'm a neurosurgeon!"

He really seems like he's got a good sense of humor and would probably be fun to be around. At least he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 5

The "chance" wording stuck out for me, too,  but I also agree that she seems to be really popular. I suspect the chance will be pretty high. With our luck, they will give the HGs a choice to bring her back or bring back a former HG whose name rhymes with small.

• Love 4

Id like to see a but of old school big brother and let everyone play for hoh every week. No sit outs!!  Everyone is capable of winning and comps vary do mch it shouldn't make a big difference .

4 minutes ago, The Companion said:

The "chance" wording stuck out for me, too,  but I also agree that she seems to be really popular. I suspect the chance will be pretty high. With our luck, they will give the HGs a choice to bring her back or bring back a former HG whose name rhymes with small.

Maybe it'll be Julie telling Sam to pick a ball out of the box, and one will be an extra life and the other won't be.....but in reality, both balls will be rigged to get her back in.

I do think it'll be a quick chance thing. They'll do it before the HOH comp and it'll be a solo challenge of some sort. But with it expiring at week four, and it needing to be used, it's probably rigged for the person to get back in the house anyway. It's basically a battleback but with one person. 

Though why it's a "chance", I have no idea. Maybe they feared that the person who chose it would be unlikable or unmemorable. 

• Love 4

So right now Winston and Brett are in the hammock, semi-cuddly, with Sam on the opposite side sort of between them. Anyone getting some homoerotic vibes from Winston and Brett? It's rare to see guys that comfortable with cuddling in a hammock together.

(edited)

Steve always wanted to hear someone from the South say "That dog won't hunt."

Seriously.

He says the Giants are going to win the Superbowl and asks Winston to say that dog won't hunt.

In other useless news you'd never expect, Steve's favorite movie is Gone With the Wind.  He actually gets some points from me that his second favorite movie is Jeremiah Johnson, which is indeed awesome.

Anyone getting some homoerotic vibes from Winston and Brett?

Yeah, I can kinda. 

Edited by vb68
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So right now Winston and Brett are in the hammock, semi-cuddly, with Sam on the opposite side sort of between them. Anyone getting some homoerotic vibes from Winston and Brett? It's rare to see guys that comfortable with cuddling in a hammock together.

I've seen people noticing this and teasing the bromance...especially since Winston and Brett rarely leave each other's sides. I think they also slept in the same bed at one point.

It's been a few seasons since I saw the males of the house being this comfortable around each other. 

It's also nice to see Sam getting comfortable with people. Now, girl needs to work on one of the girls from the other side of the house. Maybe Haleigh would be her best bet, though I don't know how Haleigh feels about her.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, vb68 said:

They were also just joking in the HOH that Brett could be a mascot for an NFL team. (Going off from the theories on Winston being a doctor.)

And  Tyler said, "I'm a neurosurgeon!"

He really seems like he's got a good sense of humor and would probably be fun to be around. At least he doesn't take himself too seriously.

I agree.  I have come a full 180 with him.  He is my favorite now. 

• Love 3

The last time I saw a group of ostensibly straight guys this comfortable with each other was BB16's Bomb Squad.

But BB16 had a catalyst in Frankie who was always pushing boundaries. Winston and Brett are sort of the same way but they are like this all the time. They don't need JC to just sort of hop into the hammock together.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's also nice to see Sam getting comfortable with people. Now, girl needs to work on one of the girls from the other side of the house. Maybe Haleigh would be her best bet, though I don't know how Haleigh feels about her.

Tyler was in the HOH earlier with Kaycee, Angela, and Rachel and said that JC was trying to work on securing Haleigh as a vote for Sam to stay but Tyler thinks it's a lost cause.

Winston knows that the other side is convinced he's a doctor and really doesn't give a crap.  He and Brett are playing Jenga.  I missed what happened but I heard Brett say, "What do you think about that, doctor?" and then they both burst out laughing.

Earlier when they were talking about the fact that the other side thinks Winston is a doctor, he and Brett decided that they were both going to act like the biggest idiots in the house so that nobody would think they are smart.

Kaycee and Scottie are playing pool.  Her wheel actually started spinning.  It's the first time I've seen it happen since watching the feeds.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kaycee and Scottie are playing pool.  Her wheel actually started spinning.  It's the first time I've seen it happen since watching the feeds.

In order to make up for missing this happen on the feeds, I'll need her wheel to spin for a few hours.

JC blew up a condom (shocking, I know) and then Winston, Rachel, and I think Angela put it in the Have Not room under the blankets in someone's bed.  I'm pretty sure it's Brett's bed.  Winston is hoping Brett doesn't notice and that it pops in the middle of the night.

JC condom balloon.png

How sad is it that Sam just said, "I'm 27.  I'm one of the oldest people in the house."?

• Love 5