Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I guarantee you Brett is not a cyber security engineer. At best he may have some sort of engineering degree then worked part time in customer support at Symantec. 

Pure Leaf Razzberry tea meet Monitor and keyboard....

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

ROFL. Swaggy told Tyler that he hasn't watched the show enough to know how easy it is to flip a vote.

Yes, Swaggy, Tyler does, in fact, know this. He's TRYING TO SEND BAYLEIGH HOME, BRO.

It's like he can't fathom that anyone else might know the game and actually keep it on the down low.  

Steve said that Sam snapped at the bros earlier over grease in a coffee can.

• Love 1

This group meeting is pushing Tyler closer and closer to winning veto and pulling Sam off, in my mind, and then putting up Bayleigh. I'm hoping he's going "screw this guy" and throwing up the two people on Swaggy's side.

• Love 1
(edited)

And now Swaggy is saying that Sam needs to go because if she doesn't, she'll be the kind of player who sticks around week after week.  Yet, he was bitching about Tyler's weak noms after the nomination ceremony.  Alrighty then.

Steve is swearing that he would not vote for Bayleigh to be evicted if she goes up on the block as a replacement nom.

Edited by zorak
4 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I guarantee you Brett is not a cyber security engineer. At best he may have some sort of engineering degree then worked part time in customer support at Symantec. 

As soon as he started talking about being a cyber genius I thought "He probably does tech support for Verizon."

• Love 3

Angie and Haleigh are chatting outside HOH. They aren't thrilled with their group making a boys club. Haleigh wants Winston gone first. Though both are wrongfully assuming that Angela's going up on the block. Meanwhile, I think Tyler is seriously going to fight for veto so Bayleigh goes up.

Now Kaitlyn's joined in and she was the girl they kicked out of the room. She just stormed in and is making a quiet scene. It's beautiful.

Angela and Hayliegh are going to be a name problem for me.  They look too similar.  

We NEED for steve or sam to come off the block.  The house will likely go nuts.

It might be Veto time..... 

nope, false alarm!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

This group meeting is pushing Tyler closer and closer to winning veto and pulling Sam off, in my mind, and then putting up Bayleigh. I'm hoping he's going "screw this guy" and throwing up the two people on Swaggy's side.

15 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Tyler would become my automatic fave if that were to happen. ❤️

Same here.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yes, her baby is not with the guy she was engaged to before she came into the house.  That was broken off.  

Christmas broke off an engagement before coming on BB. She got pregnant by a different guy and they have broken up. She posted she will be raising the baby alone. I glance at her SM once in awhile and she is still full on working out, power lifting type stuff and saying how pregnancy does not stop you. Since she has so many followers I feel like it is pretty unrealistic even dangerous advice since not all women can she lifting weights and training intensely while 5-6 months pregnant.

Swaggy might be overplaying but I think Bayleigh is going to snap. She did a couple 360's late last night, from happy to angry to crying and back. When she got angry it was no Miss Missouri in sight! Then she cried to Swaggy and I can;t tell if in the long run he would keep or cut her. It seems like he cares about her but then it seems like he wants the money more. I have wondered if he is really a full on day trader or if he is a male nanny to those kids on the intro and does a little buying and selling of currency on the side. If Swaggy distances himself from Bayleigh , she will go nuts.

I think Sam needs to be careful because Swaggy and company already said that Sam doesn't care if she goes home.  And now she's in the HOH telling them that if she stays this week she's ok with that and she's also ok with going home this week.  

Just now, zorak said:

I think Sam needs to be careful because Swaggy and company already said that Sam doesn't care if she goes home.  And now she's in the HOH telling them that if she stays this week she's ok with that and she's also ok with going home this week.  

It feels like Sam's calm and confident because she knows she's safe this week, hence why I think she does have a power to save herself this week. 

Sam and Chris are being a little aggressive toward each other right now. It's actually kind of entertaining because it's very passive aggressive.

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Do we know if Swaggy is a BB fan or a recruit? Because he acts like he's a BB expert. 

It's hard to say.  Right now he's explaining Dan's funeral to everyone in the HOH.

A little while ago Sam said us (the viewers) want to see them having fun, not fighting. She says some people want to see them fight but she doesn't like those people.

Angela barges in again. Her and other people want one-on-one time with Tyler before the Veto.  He says yea that's fine.  Sam says she hasn't had her one-on-one time so she would like to do it first. 

Sam tells Tyler that he just needs to take a deep breath, he just needs to do what his first thought was, don't do what everyone else tells him he should do, do what you want to do.

Sam's words of wisdom to Tyler:  "You can't count on anyone but yourself."  So true.

But then she tells him to not bank on anyone except for her.  

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Kaitlyn stole Sams hair brush out of her suitcase without asking.  She saw her do it, told her it's ok but just ask.  She said Kaitlyn lied to her about it.  

That is a huge ding on Kaitlyn.  What a stupid thing to lie about.  Especially for her the image she is creating.  She is the yoga woman, yes? 

Edited by Wings

LOL, Sam is telling Tyler that she'll be here "no matter what" but is slyly telling Tyler that she doesn't have the power.

Except...She has the power.

SHE HAS THE POWER.

She won't fully confirm, but she clearly has the power.

• Love 2
(edited)

I have wondered if he is really a full on day trader or if he is a male nanny to those kids on the intro and does a little buying and selling of currency on the side.

Let's put it this way. Would you trust your money to a stock broker who calls himself "Swaggy?"

If the show billed its contestants truthfully every last one of them would be "student," "restaurant server," or "model/actor." They are assigned interesting-sounding "careers" based on whatever they can at least tenuously describe themselves as having done at some point in their life.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 2

Wow.  They're really treating Sam poorly, aren't they?  I think that's a symptom of her being forced to be Robot!Sam half the time.  It dehumanizes her.  She hasn't unpacked?  Doesn't know where to put her stuff?  That's because all the other people who are in "meat-space" the whole time didn't think to save her a drawer (someone is hogging an extra drawer), and don't think she needs one.  She is not real to them.  Witness Kaitlyn stealing from Sam's suitcase.  To her, it isn't like she's stealing from, you know, a real person, so therefore she can do what she wants.  This robot punishment has really "othered" Sam.  It is really cruel.

On the other hand, this is probably the most interesting sociologically and psychologically interesting thing they've done on BB in a long, long time.  So I am digging that.  I'm just not digging that Sam is the victim, and there are real consequences tied to it.

• Love 10

Kaitlyn is telling Tyler that Scottie has infiltrated the bros and that the bros tell him everything and then he runs back and tells Swaggy everything.

(edited)

So I actually thought Sam came off a bit cringeworthy in her convo with Swaggy. She was laying on the whole “I’m just fair and honest and wish BB was more like basketball where there were black and white rules” schtick pretty thick. Honey, that ain’t the game you signed up for, suck it up.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

So I actually thought Sam came off a bit cringeworthy in her convo with Swaggy. She was laying on the whole “I’m just fair and honest and wish BB was more like basketball where there were black and white rules”. Honey, that ain’t the game you signed up for, suck it up.

I think her philosophy was driving him nuts.  He was getting worked up when he said that unlike her, he would be highly pissed if he were sent home and that nobody else in the house is as stress free as she is.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So I actually thought Sam came off a bit cringeworthy in her convo with Swaggy. She was laying on the whole “I’m just fair and honest and wish BB was more like basketball where there were black and white rules” schtick pretty thick. Honey, that ain’t the game you signed up for, suck it up.

A lot cringeworthy!  I am not in Sam's corner.  I am put off by her sweet, I love everyone rap.  May be true, just not holding my interest. 

Where is Steve?  I haven't seen him.  I am interested to see how he works the house so I hope he does not go this week.  I am fine with Sam going.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Oh, she definitely was cringeworthy and I think she rambled too much. Yet, I still want to see her stick around and get past her robot week so we can see which side she joins. 

Plus, I like Chris sometimes, but I'd like to see him get knocked down three pegs.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Tyler telling JC that they all want to use the veto on steve  and backdoor angela ? 

Sounds good to me.  I want Steve to stick around.  

Who is the guy in the black wife beater that says Chattanooga on it?  

Just now, Wings said:

Who is the guy in the black wife beater that says Chattanooga on it?  

It's probably Faysal.  That's the school he played football for.