Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fessy is a young, athletic bro so I am not surprised at all that he gets along with the other young, athletic bros. It was always more surprising that he wasn't aligned with them in the first place.

Because then, Level 6 would have been Level 7 :) 

In all seriousness, the reason why I love this cast is because they're all so...normal. Swaggy aside, none of them seemed in it for just the fame, unlike so many seasons, so them getting along makes sense. So many times this season, we've seen the cast just hanging out. In other seasons, they mostly stuck to their core group with joining up occasionally to hang. This season, there were so many more times when the alliances would intermingle and it would feel natural. Everyone could have aligned with everyone because this cast just genuinely likes each other. 

Haleigh could have fit in with Level 6 too but it also made sense for her to be close with people like Scottie or Kaitlyn (Rockstar's one who I never got with her closeness to Haleigh). Fessy seemed to like Swaggy, Winston and Brett early on but then Brinston became a bromance and Fessy stuck with Swaggy, perhaps out of obligation. Fessy does seem to like the other side of the house a lot. Ok, truth time: I remember early on, Fessy and Rachel hung out a lot and I thought, if Haleigh weren't around, then Fessy might start a showmance with Rachel.

I think the oddballs of the cast was really just Swaggy. Everyone else seems to get along just fine. Bayleigh, once she detaches herself from her Swayleigh world, would probably love to hang out with a bunch of people like Kaycee and Tyler, but Swaggy's the one dragging her down. Even bitter bitchy Bayleigh is probably fine with the rest of her houseguests. She even told Ross and Marissa that she'd love to hang out with people like Kaitlyn, while Swaggy was bemoaning about how he could never be friends with Kaitlyn. If Bayleigh, of all people, is saying this, then we know where the problem lies. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

In all seriousness, the reason why I love this cast is because they're all so...normal. 

That's probably why I don't care for them. Normal is so boring. They're mostly all too dull to make a tv show like this interesting for me. If I wanted to watch normal people, I would watch, well, not reality TV lol. I watch reality tv for something more exciting.

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's probably why I don't care for them. Normal is so boring. They're mostly all too dull to make a tv show like this interesting for me. If I wanted to watch normal people, I would watch, well, not reality TV lol. I watch reality tv for something more exciting.

That's fair! I think I welcome normal after what last season turned out to be. Plus, for me, it wasn't all boring. I like strategy and I like drama. So Kaitlyn brought out the drama and Level 6 brought out the strategy for me! 

For me, I welcomed the non-bullying this season. Pretty much every season I've watched of Big Brother, I've had to endure people getting targeted with personal attacks every week. This season had much less of it, so it was a breath of fresh air, knowing that it IS possible for Big Brother houseguests to not dictate targets based on personal attacks week after week. 

I don't watch a lot of reality TV because it tend to raise my blood pressure. Big Brother is essentially the only one I watch, so I guess it makes sense as to why I loved this season.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I spent some of my night just watching the pre-party stuff on Instagram. It's nice to see everyone sans Swaggy being friendly toward each other. Fessy was hanging out with Kaitlyn, Winston, Brett, Rachel, Angela, Tyler, and then later Haleigh and Scottie when they got to the pre-party at, I believe, Kaitlyn and Winston's place.

This doesn't surprise me at all, from either Fessy (in a good way) or Christopher (duh). 

JC didn't end up going to any parties. I suspect the backlash from the things he's done and said are coming back to bite him online. Not that he should be harassed and it sounds like it's getting pretty bad, hence why he skipped out on the parties. 

I don't want him to be harassed, but I'm okay with a period of shunning. And I was *definitely* pissed at the media people who were playing into his "So you and Tyler ran the game, great job!" bullshit.

Out of House Fessy is a lot of fun. He's enjoying making fun of himself. It's funny because as much as Swaggy said him and Fessy will be the closest bros, outside of a few pictures, Fessy seems more comfortable around the Level 6 boys. He was having a blast with Brett, Tyler and Winston, and Fessy ships Tyler and Angela hard.

I hope that now he's out of the bubble, Fessy can get a more solid grip on what an idiot Christopher is, an avoid him completely. And yes, my shipper heart loves that he loves Tangela.

45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fessy is a young, athletic bro so I am not surprised at all that he gets along with the other young, athletic bros. It was always more surprising that he wasn't aligned with them in the first place.

Yeah, it's a wacky world when the D1 athlete (the real one, not the nimrod with 2 minutes of playing time over four years) and the gorgeous blonde are in the Oddball Alliance.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

And that is why I love this cast.  Reality TV to me is by definition the "rest of us."  Not the Hollywood crowd. 

Granted a bunch of mactors get in through the "Old Mactors Network" these days since a lot of agents and casting people were mactors in their day too.  Part of the endless, talentless hanger-ons and leeches in Hollywood.  And that has ruined the promise of what reality TV early on showed us but I am old school and want to see normal people on these shows and always will.  So when we finally get a season with a number of real people (thus how "reality" TV got it's name originally -- real people in an unscripted environment), I love it. 

Of course a lot of these normal people tend to morph into mactors after their season because the pull of hanging around and doing nothing in LA and avoiding having to go back home and do any real work is a strong one, sigh.

Edited by green
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I spent some of my night just watching the pre-party stuff on Instagram. It's nice to see everyone sans Swaggy being friendly toward each other. Fessy was hanging out with Kaitlyn, Winston, Brett, Rachel, Angela, Tyler, and then later Haleigh and Scottie when they got to the pre-party at, I believe, Kaitlyn and Winston's place.

JC didn't end up going to any parties. I suspect the backlash from the things he's done and said are coming back to bite him online. Not that he should be harassed and it sounds like it's getting pretty bad, hence why he skipped out on the parties. 

Out of House Fessy is a lot of fun. He's enjoying making fun of himself. I like seeing these houseguests out of the house, because I get a better glimpse of what they're like when they're not under stress of the house. I do think the house can bring out the worst in people. I never thought Fessy was a bad guy; he's just really pushy and had a creepy control thing over Haleigh, but I think he's a fairly decent guy otherwise. He wasn't hanging around that much with Haleigh; she was with Scottie a lot of yesterday and both seem to be better when they're not around each other. I still think they're not a good pairing, and it was proven by them not spending that much time with each other last night. They'll probably end up being close friends after their attempted romance fizzles out. 

It's funny because as much as Swaggy said him and Fessy will be the closest bros, outside of a few pictures, Fessy seems more comfortable around the Level 6 boys. He was having a blast with Brett, Tyler and Winston, and Fessy ships Tyler and Angela hard.

I'm pleased that my prediction about the cast remaining close after the game seems to be true at the moment.

After seeing your post, I went and watched some of the Instagram stories and realized I saw nothing about Kaycee. Did she not attend either or do they keep the winner sequestered longer? I also started a google search for "BB20 K" and Kaitlyn comes up before Kaycee. 

Or maybe Kaycee is going to be smart and take the money and run and not let her life become fodder for people like us. :)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

After seeing your post, I went and watched some of the Instagram stories and realized I saw nothing about Kaycee. Did she not attend either or do they keep the winner sequestered longer? I also started a google search for "BB20 K" and Kaitlyn comes up before Kaycee. 

Or maybe Kaycee is going to be smart and take the money and run and not let her life become fodder for people like us. :)

From what I can, Rockstar isn't going to the parties either. Seems like she got on the first plane out of there and went home.

5 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

Kaycee was there, but she showed up later. She was on Instagram for a while in the evening, but she was with her family. She wasn't around a lot, but she DID show up at the party to take pictures with people. I think she just wanted to spend time with her family yesterday, which is fair. Tyler spent the day with his friends before heading over to the pre-party. Kaycee was actually hanging out with, I believe, Fessy and Kaitlyn for a while. She was one of the last people at the wrap party, with Kaitlyn, Fessy and Haleigh. 

3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

From what I can, Rockstar isn't going to the parties either. Seems like she got on the first plane out of there and went home.

Rockstar is probably already at home with her family, much like Steve is. I don't blame her for taking off right after the show ended. If I had a family that couldn't make it to LA, I'd do the same.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Brett is now on Twitter and...well, I think he's getting the hang of Twitter. He's definitely playing up the douchebro stereotype and Winston's joining in.

It's funny for now, but hopefully he turns it down a few thousand notches.

And then there's Fessy
Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 2

Out of House Fessy is a lot of fun. He's enjoying making fun of himself. I like seeing these houseguests out of the house, because I get a better glimpse of what they're like when they're not under stress of the house. I do think the house can bring out the worst in people. I never thought Fessy was a bad guy; he's just really pushy and had a creepy control thing over Haleigh, but I think he's a fairly decent guy otherwise. He wasn't hanging around that much with Haleigh; she was with Scottie a lot of yesterday and both seem to be better when they're not around each other. I still think they're not a good pairing, and it was proven by them not spending that much time with each other last night. They'll probably end up being close friends after their attempted romance fizzles out. 

It's funny because as much as Swaggy said him and Fessy will be the closest bros, outside of a few pictures, Fessy seems more comfortable around the Level 6 boys. He was having a blast with Brett, Tyler and Winston, and Fessy ships Tyler and Angela hard.

I'm pleased that my prediction about the cast remaining close after the game seems to be true at the moment.

I saw some of that stuff as well this morning- no one was really mean to one another- and I think they all realize it was a game - which is refreshing because we have people who clearly don't think that and get stuck on things (Ahem Swaggy & Kaitlyn), and in previous seasons people just couldn't get over it. 

Brett & Winston picking on Fessy about the "Who Flipped" was funny- and Fessy taking it all in stride and even posting about it as well. It's cool that they were all able to hang out and just have a good time. 

It's kind of funny how much Fessy loves Angela & Tyler together- it cracks me up- but then I do remember the conversation between Hay & Fessy in the HOH room when she told him she thought something was going on between them and he was all like aww that's so cute- maybe we can tell them about ours. LMAO. 

Speaking of Angela & Tyler- they were all over each other in some of the photos I saw at the wrap party- but I guess when you have to pretend you don't like each other in front of other people for like a month and half and you can finally tell people- it's makes sense. It's funny though cuz every single time someone went "Live" in the comments it was "Where is Angela & Tyler", the rest of the cast knew that's the content people wanted- and obliged. LOL.  I wonder how pissed Swaggy is about how much attention Angela & Tyler are getting.

Also didn't Swaggy have these grand plans of all the things Foutte/The Hive were going to do after the show- instead Fessy, Hay, Scottie are hanging out with Level 6. LOL. 

I also saw on Twitter that Hay & Brett were hanging out a good chunk of the night at the party- but she still left with Fessy. I really don't think the two of them are going to last that long- I give it a month tops. 

Apparently a bunch of them are going to Vegas this weekend for some Reality Charity thing- I know a few of the Pre-Jurors are going- but someone on Reddit said that Kaycee & Brett are also going- and Tyler & Angela aren't sure yet. So more photos and stuff to come. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Brett & Winston picking on Fessy about the "Who Flipped" was funny- and Fessy taking it all in stride and even posting about it as well. It's cool that they were all able to hang out and just have a good time. 

Fessy's become a surprising favourite post-show. I suspected the week that he was evicted that he'd be a truly decent guy. Besides his really big flaw with being possessive over Haleigh, I think he's a fairly decent guy who I probably would hang out with if I knew him in real life. He seems to be a good sport about things. 

9 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Speaking of Angela & Tyler- they were all over each other in some of the photos I saw at the wrap party- but I guess when you have to pretend you don't like each other in front of other people for like a month and half and you can finally tell people- it's makes sense. It's funny though cuz every single time someone went "Live" in the comments it was "Where is Angela & Tyler", the rest of the cast knew that's the content people wanted- and obliged. LOL.  I wonder how pissed Swaggy is about how much attention Angela & Tyler are getting.

Swaggy is 100% uber pissed about Tangela being the superior showmance. That's why he took the spotlight away during the finale. That's why he has some "big announcement" with Bayleigh today. That's why he's hidden away with Bayleigh. That's why he throws hissy fits online. It doesn't help that Swaggy wants to be friends with Tyler but it's pretty much a no-go with Swaggy hating Angela and everyone else in Level 6. 

I bet the announcement isn't about a pregnancy, but it's about how he's moving in with Bayleigh (and her family?). Since Tangela announced their new plans to move in together, Swaggy will try to one up them somehow. 

11 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also didn't Swaggy have these grand plans of all the things Foutte/The Hive were going to do after the show- instead Fessy, Hay, Scottie are hanging out with Level 6. LOL. 

We'll see how that works out but ever since Fessy hardcore shaded Swayleigh's engagement in his backyard interview (I can't remember what he said exactly but it was funny), I'm not really sure Fessy and Swaggy are going to be that close. I only saw one picture of the two of them at the wrap party, and Swaggy was looking pretty douchey. 

13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I also saw on Twitter that Hay & Brett were hanging out a good chunk of the night at the party- but she still left with Fessy. I really don't think the two of them are going to last that long- I give it a month tops. 

I saw a tweet about how Haleigh and Brett were cuddling at one point. I didn't think those two might actually have a shot of getting together, but I think it could end up happening.

13 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Apparently a bunch of them are going to Vegas this weekend for some Reality Charity thing- I know a few of the Pre-Jurors are going- but someone on Reddit said that Kaycee & Brett are also going- and Tyler & Angela aren't sure yet. So more photos and stuff to come. 

I think Angela doesn't want to go, but she will if Tyler does. The rest of Level 6 is going.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's fair! I think I welcome normal after what last season turned out to be. Plus, for me, it wasn't all boring. I like strategy and I like drama. So Kaitlyn brought out the drama and Level 6 brought out the strategy for me! 

For me, I welcomed the non-bullying this season. Pretty much every season I've watched of Big Brother, I've had to endure people getting targeted with personal attacks every week. This season had much less of it, so it was a breath of fresh air, knowing that it IS possible for Big Brother houseguests to not dictate targets based on personal attacks week after week. 

I don't watch a lot of reality TV because it tend to raise my blood pressure. Big Brother is essentially the only one I watch, so I guess it makes sense as to why I loved this season.

I think im still shocked that we got plenty of crazy and drama from a cast that was so 'nice' and had no problems hanging around with everyone till the very last day.  Sam excluded herself and instead of talking badly about her they just let her do her thing and said "oh that's sam" 

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

I wouldn't blame her, she's probably dying to see her kids. Plus they likely have to stay on their own dime and since she didn't win she's too broke for that!

42 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:
And then there's Fessy

It's not as cute as when Angela posted it on instagram.

• Love 2

Swaggy is 100% uber pissed about Tangela being the superior showmance. That's why he took the spotlight away during the finale. That's why he has some "big announcement" with Bayleigh today. That's why he's hidden away with Bayleigh. That's why he throws hissy fits online. It doesn't help that Swaggy wants to be friends with Tyler but it's pretty much a no-go with Swaggy hating Angela and everyone else in Level 6.

Is this the announcement?  I may keep tabs on the BB20 cast just to watch Swaggy flip out when others are getting more attention.

• Love 2

We'll see how that works out but ever since Fessy hardcore shaded Swayleigh's engagement in his backyard interview (I can't remember what he said exactly but it was funny), I'm not really sure Fessy and Swaggy are going to be that close. I only saw one picture of the two of them at the wrap party, and Swaggy was looking pretty douchey. 

You don't say! Hashtag, SHOCKER!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Is this the announcement?  I may keep tabs on the BB20 cast just to watch Swaggy flip out when others are getting more attention.

This is likely it. Who cares? Actually, Swaggy knows he gets more views with Haleigh in the video since she was top three for AFP. He knows nobody would watch if it's just him and Bayleigh so...I guess he's an entrepreneur? Kinda? Not really, but really wants to be?

• Love 1
Just now, HartofDixie said:

Rockstar and most likely Steve have gone home.  JC has been hiding out but does anyone know where Sam is?

I imagine Sam's also gone home. I remember her telling Brett once that once the show was over, she was going to go to some cabin to hide out for a week, with no distractions or technology or anything. She could be doing that.

44 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

LOL - two couples and 5th wheel Scottie

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, we can put to rest the Baby Watch stuff with Bayleigh. So, it turns out Evel Dick's source was right about her being pregnant. Unfortunately, this story does end on a sad note, as she said in a video that she miscarried in the jury house.

I would never wish that upon anyone so that really does suck.

Im a bit surprised that BB kept Swaggy updated throughout the entire thing. 

18 minutes ago, atomic said:

More from Bayleigh and Chris via their Instagram accounts:

yew3cHg.jpg

fhR0ViT.jpg

It is nice to hear that Bayleigh had plenty of support. I'm guessing she chose not to tell anyone else after Haleigh walked in, which is fair. 

22 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Im a bit surprised that BB kept Swaggy updated throughout the entire thing. 

I assume they asked Bayleigh what she wanted to do and she told them to let Swaggy know about the pregnancy, and then the subsequent miscarriage. That was definitely the right thing to do by the BB Team. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, atomic said:

That kid is ADORABLE.

So, we can put to rest the Baby Watch stuff with Bayleigh. So, it turns out Evel Dick's source was right about her being pregnant. Unfortunately, this story does end on a sad note, as she said in a video that she miscarried in the jury house.

Agree, that's very sad, and I'm glad the other early jurors were able to be there for her. (It's too soon to say this, but I'm going to anyway... I find the ambush proposal even more perplexing and inappropriate now.)

• Love 14

I saw a tweet about how Haleigh and Brett were cuddling at one point. I didn't think those two might actually have a shot of getting together, but I think it could end up happening.

They can be the Victor and Nicole of BB20, come back in a couple of seasons for the proposal and clips of the 2 of them in the hammock, with Fessy edited out of everything.

• Love 8

Now that we know that Bayleigh was pregnant, and especially now that we know that she found out in the house the day before her backdoor, the House Meeting Meltdown not only makes perfect sense, but it helps me empathize with her more. I knew that that was not a normal freakout and I think I remember joking about Bayleigh's hormones being out of wack. Now we know that it IS true and she was going through a lot at that time, stuff that she couldn't even talk about with her family. She probably should have left the house, but I think she wanted a couple of days to process the news but then was backdoored, so she knew she was gone anyway. That's likely why she eventually accepted her defeat and went to jury, since she knew it would be better for her pregnancy. Except it wasn't, because then she miscarried. So her attitude since she left makes sense. I can see that Bayleigh may not always be so bitchy or so cruel. She may be that way to a certain extent, but it seems like she was truly lashing out at people as a way to deal with it. That's why I'm choosing to forgive and forget her attitude during at least her last week. Even her HOH week a little bit, since she was still pregnant then and didn't know why, but she also wasn't screaming like a banshee that time.

Again, this is simply how I'm choosing to see things and am going to empathize with Bayleigh and even Swaggy a little bit. Maybe that's why he was also partially lashing out on Twitter the last few weeks. And I guess that's why he's been golfing with Bayleigh's dad for weeks.

I know Bayleigh was talking about possibly being pregnant with Haleigh that week she left, but I thought it was just a possibility, not that she actually knew. I can't remember at what point that conversation took place. I think it took place before the veto ceremony, actually.

• Love 18

Feel bad for Bay but I hope she really thinks about her future and whether or not she really wants to be with Swaggy.

• Love 13

That is terrible, and I really do feel for anyone in that circumstances. BUT I can’t wrap my head around the amount of assholery it takes to know about your own child’s miscarriage and still post a picture of her telling you how to have pregnancy sex, after you already know she’s no longer pregnant.  There’s something very wrong with him.  In fact there’s something wrong with her too. 1. It was so weird to write that note, why not just tell him in private.  2. It was so weird to post that note, but it’s swaggy, so...  3. and it’s unbelievably weird to post it knowing the circumstances, yet he just posted it yesterday, after he knew. 4. What kind of person stays engaged to a guy who would do that? Girl, when you get handed a get-out-of-swaggy-free card, you play it 

• Love 22

1 hour ago, atomic said:

More from Bayleigh and Chris via their Instagram accounts:

yew3cHg.jpg

fhR0ViT.jpg

So I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable last week and am currently having a miscarriage. I think it is the worst thing I have ever lived through, and I have seen some shit. I feel awful for Bayleigh that she had to go through that without her normal support system.

As an aside, this was where I was going to avoid the constant barrage of pregnancy announcements and pregnancy ads on FB and somehow we have had a pregnancy announcement and miscarriage associated with BB in 1 week. What are the odds? 

Anyway, I cannot imagine how hard it was on her first to try to deal with the hormones in the house and then to deal with the loss in the Jury House. Now I hope she was super happy with the proposal, because she definitely deserves something good (even if it doesn't last).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

LOL - two couples and 5th wheel Scottie

Sounds lame.  Can’t be leave Hayleigh is wasting her time with this.  Wouldn’t it be funny if she ends up with Scottie after the trip?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Sounds lame.  Can’t be leave Hayleigh is wasting her time with this.  Wouldn’t it be funny if she ends up with Scottie after the trip?

I felt she had more chemistry with Scottie followed by Brett.  On finale night Haleigh and Brett looked like a couple.  I predict she will end up with one of them after Fessy.

4 minutes ago, The Companion said:

So I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable last week and am currently having a miscarriage. I think it is the worst thing I have ever lived through, and I have seen some shit. I feel awful for Bayleigh that she had to go through that without her normal support system.

As an aside, this was where I was going to avoid the constant barrage of pregnancy announcements and pregnancy ads on FB and somehow we have had a pregnancy announcement and miscarriage associated with BB in 1 week. What are the odds? 

Anyway, I cannot imagine how hard it was on her first to try to deal with the hormones in the house and then to deal with the loss in the Jury House. Now I hope she was super happy with the proposal, because she definitely deserves something good (even if it doesn't last).

Sorry for your loss.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

I have long suspected that she actually did like Scottie but felt that she was expected to get with the big studly jock rather than the nerd.  Time will tell.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Neveragain said:

That is terrible, and I really do feel for anyone in that circumstances. BUT I can’t wrap my head around the amount of assholery it takes to know about your own child’s miscarriage and still post a picture of her telling you how to have pregnancy sex, after you already know she’s no longer pregnant.  There’s something very wrong with him.  In fact there’s something wrong with her too. 1. It was so weird to write that note, why not just tell him in private.  2. It was so weird to post that note, but it’s swaggy, so...  3. and it’s unbelievably weird to post it knowing the circumstances, yet he just posted it yesterday, after he knew. 4. What kind of person stays engaged to a guy who would do that? Girl, when you get handed a get-out-of-swaggy-free card, you play it 

I believe those notes were in jury, when they couldn't really talk to each other. I think the most they got was a phone call to tell him she was pregnant, and then to tell him about the miscarriage. The note seemed to be her way of getting out her feelings. The note stuff, I don't think was supposed to be intentionally put out there but their mistake was showing the book with the notes in it on Instagram. 

I don't think Swaggy and Bayleigh getting engaged is going to help with dealing with the loss of their child, but maybe they think it'll bring them both comfort to be together during this time. The engagement is truly stupid, but I kind of understand better than I did before...though I still think it's more of a publicity stunt on Swaggy's end. Either way, I truly hope both of them can get through this difficult time.

14 minutes ago, The Companion said:

Thanks, y'all. Like Bayleigh, there is nobody I would wish this on. 

Very sorry about what you're going through. I definitely have changed my perspective on Bayleigh because of this, but it's a shame that this situation had to be the thing to do that. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Headline: Swaggy didn’t know about the miscarriage when he proposed. He gonna run!

EDIT: Nevermind should’ve watched further haha

Edited by Skyfall

In random Instagram BB stuff: Matt keeps posting pics of him and Raven, Jocasta is hosting a church related podcast, BB15's Amanda has a sneak peak of photoshoot she did, Rockstar has a pic of her and her kids, there's a pic of Fessy and Hayleigh, Swaggy and Bayleigh and Scottie as the fifth wheel, Rachel and Kaitlyn wearing sweats and shouting 'girls night out', Glenn in an airport going to Vegas, Cody in a scene he did for some series for Amazon, a pic of Bayleigh looking really good and Swaggy leaves this comment: amn, you really tryna make me give you something else huh? which could be mean different things but regardless shut up Swaggy.

Then there a video of Kaitlyn hanging out with JC and the short one leaping up in the air, Christmas leaving motivational phrases, Winston and Brett being all Rick Flair about them going to Vegas and Rachel's driving makes them sick, Bayleigh and Swaggy singing in the car,

Yes,I'm bored.

Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 10:29 PM, gunderda said:

its back to watching forensic files reruns that I’ve seen probably 10 times while I fall asleep

And I thought I was the only one who did this, lol.  Not sure why I find murder and mayhem so comforting, but it's my go-to sleep aid.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Damn!  Anybody else going through withdrawals? I've got so much time on my hands I don't know what to do with myself. Oh, I've got things to do, lots to catch up on, but I just can't get into them right now.

Well there will be plenty of content this weekend as literally the whole cast of BB20 minus Rockstar & Steve- are all going to Vegas for this Reality Show thingy- yes Sam included! 

Lol. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Damn!  Anybody else going through withdrawals? I've got so much time on my hands I don't know what to do with myself. Oh, I've got things to do, lots to catch up on, but I just can't get into them right now.

Same I'm so used to coming here & checking twitter I don't know what to do with the extra time!  Well I've got a ton of stuff on Netflix to watch and the skating season has started.

Didn't watch CBB is it worth watching?