Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

Maybe some "woke" organization that she's a member of.

In reality, Pinky is about as “woke” as the dog I have buried out in my backyard.  

Well...

...maybe not THAT “woke”....

1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

Here was the chain of posts just so people don't think I was making it up.

Frankly, I don’t think Pinky was worth that much trouble.  ;)

So - did @HamsterWatch post up a #DeathRace winner this season?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Here was the chain of posts just so people don't think I was making it up.

Oh, no, I remember it, too, I just don't think that we ever got further into it. It sounds like such horseshit, but it also sounds like an awfully weird lie to tell, too, you know? As it would be pretty darn simple to disprove, right? 

• Love 2

In other news - JC chose to demonstrate his truly poor grasp on the realities of the season yet again, by spending about 4-5 minutes earlier trying to convince Tyler that Hay was never really targeting Tyler - she was simply put up to it by...

<drumroll please>

... Scottie!

wTelmF???

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

Why not?  I mean she would be the most woke host ever. 

Also, didn't she say she beat out John Waters for the most interesting person in Baltimore?  

Oh, I bet she did something to put herself in the limelight at some point.  And then some two-bit magazine ended up doing a feature on "Baltimore's most interesting people", and Rockstar was included on the list.  

And 15 minutes later, she was no longer "famous".  Big Brother is her comeback.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

I would venture a guess that JC has been bitter for most all his life and will die bitter. He lives in a perpetually bitter state of mind.

Oh, yeah. JC is so that guy who gets invited to your wedding then gives a bitter-ass toast, gets drunk and trashes the venue to get revenge for your not inviting him to see a specific movie 20 years ago even though you both knew he hated the actors, the story and the other friends going. And he had the flu.

• Love 10

Thing is, Rockstar isn't from Baltimore, she's from Columbia, MD, which is 21 miles from Baltimore. It's an upper-middle-class suburb that attracts a lot of families with parents who work in DC or Baltimore. That's what makes the blaccent thing even more obnoxious--she's not some street-smart woman who grew up in the hoods of Baltimore and knows the struggle of growing up poor in an urban environment; she's most likely just another soccer mom driving around in a Range Rover, dressed in her Lululemon athleisure and never missing her morning Starbucks after her Pilates class. The fact that she has three kids and can afford to be a stay-at-home mom while living in Columbia likely means her husband is making a good chunk of change. Her persona is as natural as her hair color.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, dvr devotee said:

Thing is, Rockstar isn't from Baltimore, she's from Columbia, MD, which is 21 miles from Baltimore. It's an upper-middle-class suburb that attracts a lot of families with parents who work in DC or Baltimore. That's what makes the blaccent thing even more obnoxious--she's not some street-smart woman who grew up in the hoods of Baltimore and knows the struggle of growing up poor in an urban environment; she's most likely just another soccer mom driving around in a Range Rover, dressed in her Lululemon athleisure and never missing her morning Starbucks after her Pilates class. The fact that she has three kids and can afford to be a stay-at-home mom while living in Columbia likely means her husband is making a good chunk of change. Her persona is as natural as her hair color.

To be fair to Rockstar, she copped to an affluent upbringing including knowing what fork to use when eating dinner at the country club (she attempted to bond with Angela over that little nugget. Hee!). And then said that she "chose" to live a different way. Whatever that means.

• Love 2

Rihanna is following Kaycee on Instagram. Never thought Rihanna would watch a show like BB, but it’s pretty cool that she likes Kaycee.

Why did they give them the tie-dye to do during the day? Should’ve given it to them for BBAD...I’m feeling relieved that tomorrow is the last night of BBAD; I can go to bed at a decent hour again.

• Love 1

Damn, Tyler is stressing BIGTIME over Angela, and worrying over her reaction at the inevitable revelation of all his game lies.  I think it’s just nerves and the tendency of the F3 House atmosphere (and its lack of distractions) to encourage idle over-obsessing, but that shitheel JC’s continued running-down of Angela certainly doesn’t help.  JC keeps going on at Tyler saying, “it’s just as well Angela’s gone - she would’ve dumped you already” like a broken record, and Tyler is game-restrained from saying anything in response.   :(

i wonder what Production’s seasonal budget is like for keeping the SR stocked with Mylanta?

This place HAS to be a freakin’ ulcer factory.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Though if I saw the two of them in the room I would want to talk to John Waters.  Blockstar...not so much.

I'd probably send her out for coffee, from someplace really, really "woke". You know..... organic, free-trade, etc., located in the next county.

6 hours ago, LordBowen said:

Maybe some "woke" organization that she's a member of.

Maybe the poll was taken in her MahJong group?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, mertensia said:

Oh, yeah. JC is so that guy who gets invited to your wedding then gives a bitter-ass toast, gets drunk and trashes the venue to get revenge for your not inviting him to see a specific movie 20 years ago even though you both knew he hated the actors, the story and the other friends going. And he had the flu.

That sounds more like Sam.

4 hours ago, Summerday said:

tomorrow is the last night of BBAD; I can go to bed at a decent hour again.

???

Bed???  Decent hour???? Wow, what a concept!

• Love 3

I try to watch BBAD but after a few minutes, especially now, I get so bored with it I just turn the tv off and look at Instagram before falling asleep.

/Tomorrow this whole thing ends and we can stop obsessing over this show until Celeb BB comes on and go back to our usual habits of seeing what these people are doing on social media.

14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

That sounds more like Sam.

No, you can reason with Sam. If you tell Sam "I'm going with Bob and John because I know you hate Tom Cruise movies, and besides, I want you to recover 100% from the flu" she might be upset and bitter, but she'll accept it. 

JC will simply let it gnaw away until he's suddenly recreating Sweeney Todd, complete with singing. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, mertensia said:

No, you can reason with Sam. If you tell Sam "I'm going with Bob and John because I know you hate Tom Cruise movies, and besides, I want you to recover 100% from the flu" she might be upset and bitter, but she'll accept it. 

JC will simply let it gnaw away until he's suddenly recreating Sweeney Todd, complete with singing. 

Both Tyler and Angela might want to get restraining orders because I could very well see that happening.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I could see Chris and Brett show up on the Challenge.  Which would be funny because I think Latern7's head would actually explode if more Big Brother contestants showed up on The Challenge.  I also think it is only a matter of time before Paul shows up on there as well.

nahhhhhhh I honestly think Paul wouldn't want to be on the challenge.  Plus while he may be fit, he's a very small person and would have no chance in hell next to most of those guys.  He'd look like JC standing next to them. But then again I never in a million YEARS thought I would see Davonne and Josea on the challenge or that they would actually do fairly well so what the hell do I know.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

nahhhhhhh I honestly think Paul wouldn't want to be on the challenge.  Plus while he may be fit, he's a very small person and would have no chance in hell next to most of those guys.  He'd look like JC standing next to them. But then again I never in a million YEARS thought I would see Davonne and Josea on the challenge or that they would actually do fairly well so what the hell do I know.

I have never watched the challenge. I don't think I'm in the right age demographic. I'm 53. That said, I love my guilty pleasure of BB. Thank god I have my truly favorite Survivor returning. In my book it's always been Survivor first and BB second and TAR in third. If TAR was on more frequently it might be in 2nd. Only, one more day. Who will it be? Tyler or Kaycee? Who will JC vote for? It's too much for me to handle. LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2

I just had to look up who was the 3rd in the final 3 last season and ew ew ew. I can't believe I didn't remember it was christmas and I'm pretty sure I watched the feeds more with them than I'm doing right now with these 3 that I actually really like and enjoy watching.  I'm going to miss this cast so much!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

He's a famous film screenwriter and director known mostly for his quirky (and often provocative) films (typically set in or near his native Baltimore), with his most famous one being one of his least provocative ones, Hairspray, which became a hit Broadway musical (and then was re-adapted into a second film based on the musical version). He's a bit of a legend in Baltimore because he still lives in the suburbs of Baltimore all these years later (he's in his 70s now). 

Thanks for the explanation.  I never saw that and have no interest.  My musicals are more like Les Mis and Jesus Christ Superstar and an even old school South Pacific.  I just can't stand the other type with song and dance numbers and such.  Like nails on a chalkboard for me.  If it isn't set in history with mega-themes and stuff I am not into it.  Just my bent.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Yesterday they were talking about packing and everything. Are they under the impression that Tuesday is finale night? If not, they are going to be so bored and disapointed.

No they wanted to get done their final "chores" on Tuesday because they want to relax and prep on Wednesday for Part 3 and spend hours getting ready and working themselves into nervous wrecks before the Finale.  When the Finale starts a half hour later than normal they will probably have a panic attack -- 9:30 to 11 pm eastern because of Survivor's premiere before it.  And because they already convinced themselves the Finale will be 2 hours they may be even more panicked thinking it is an hour late, hah.

Yeah I read at Jokers what Nashville was talking about about Tyler stressing over Angela.  Seems he really REALLY fell hard for her.  Meanwhile JC was bored in bed and kept talking to "Bob" (aka the BB voice) long into the night wanting Bob to provide him with everything from fresh sushi to the return of Rockstar driving the other two nuts in the process.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Via reddit...

Cute!

Meanwhile, Mrs. Moonves has me thinking there’s finally going to be a twist that works. I think there’ll be a Surprise Double Eviction, first Les and then Julie.  Would be interesting to watch her as she says her final goodbyes and gathers her belongings as she leaves the Big Brother house lol.  Would love to hear the GBM from her former co-workers 

#ButFirst, she has to finish BB 20

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, green said:

Thanks for the explanation.  I never saw that and have no interest.  My musicals are more like Les Mis and Jesus Christ Superstar and an even old school South Pacific.  I just can't stand the other type with song and dance numbers and such.  Like nails on a chalkboard for me.  If it isn't set in history with mega-themes and stuff I am not into it.  Just my bent.

No they wanted to get done their final "chores" on Tuesday because they want to relax and prep on Wednesday for Part 3 and spend hours getting ready and working themselves into nervous wrecks before the Finale.  When the Finale starts a half hour later than normal they will probably have a panic attack -- 9:30 to 11 pm eastern because of Survivor's premiere before it.  And because they already convinced themselves the Finale will be 2 hours they may be even more panicked thinking it is an hour late, hah.

Yeah I read at Jokers what Nashville was talking about about Tyler stressing over Angela.  Seems he really REALLY fell hard for her.  Meanwhile JC was bored in bed and kept talking to "Bob" (aka the BB voice) long into the night wanting Bob to provide him with everything from fresh sushi to the return of Rockstar driving the other two nuts in the process.

Thanks for that update. I can see wanting to pack and clean up early. Now, they'll have a whole 24 hours to fret and stress out about the finale and JC. LOL!!!!

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Damn, Tyler is stressing BIGTIME over Angela, and worrying over her reaction at the inevitable revelation of all his game lies.  I think it’s just nerves and the tendency of the F3 House atmosphere (and its lack of distractions) to encourage idle over-obsessing, but that shitheel JC’s continued running-down of Angela certainly doesn’t help.  JC keeps going on at Tyler saying, “it’s just as well Angela’s gone - she would’ve dumped you already” like a broken record, and Tyler is game-restrained from saying anything in response.   :(

i wonder what Production’s seasonal budget is like for keeping the SR stocked with Mylanta?

I was watching a bit of the feeds last night- and I said to my friend who is also a feed watcher that Tyler looks so worn out and exhausted. And I KNEW JC constantly saying that shit was getting all his head, and he can't talk to Kaycee about it. She kept asking him if he was okay- and he kind of kept shrugging it off and hiding his head. I know that she could have probably made him feel better- but he's not about to be like oh btw Angela told me she's in love with me- so you probably won't get her vote but yeah please still take me to F2. 

One of the things that pisses me off about JC is- okay fine even if you think in your head that there is absolutely no way Angela would date Tyler outside of the house- how about you just keep that in your head- JC obviously knows that Tyler likes her (he clearly doesn't know it's more then that)- she's gone- she's not here playing the game anymore. So there is no need to constantly keep saying that she's going to drop you after the show- what kind of friend keeps saying that? And I don't think it has anything to do with game anymore- I think he's saying this because he literally wants Tyler to have absolutely nothing to do with Angela after the show- so by saying it over and over- maybe Tyler will believe it and just drop the crush. It's just not a friend that I would want to have in my life- but I get he cannot avoid him he's the only one there besides Kaycee. 

I just saw the clip of him talking in the Geo room last night- he's uber stressed- about winning & about Angela. But I do think it's good that he just talked it out- even if it was to no one. Get all your anxieties out- and get yourself in the game for a kick ass speech. Hopefully he can keep himself busy all day and not think about it- I really don't know why they have so many days of a lull from Part 2 to the finale- it's way too long- and they didn't even get the outside at least for a day this time! 

You got this Tyler- you are gonna win Big Brother. You already have the girl. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I was watching a bit of the feeds last night- and I said to my friend who is also a feed watcher that Tyler looks so worn out and exhausted. And I KNEW JC constantly saying that shit was getting all his head, and he can't talk to Kaycee about it. She kept asking him if he was okay- and he kind of kept shrugging it off and hiding his head. I know that she could have probably made him feel better- but he's not about to be like oh btw Angela told me she's in love with me- so you probably won't get her vote but yeah please still take me to F2. 

One of the things that pisses me off about JC is- okay fine even if you think in your head that there is absolutely no way Angela would date Tyler outside of the house- how about you just keep that in your head- JC obviously knows that Tyler likes her (he clearly doesn't know it's more then that)- she's gone- she's not here playing the game anymore. So there is no need to constantly keep saying that she's going to drop you after the show- what kind of friend keeps saying that? And I don't think it has anything to do with game anymore- I think he's saying this because he literally wants Tyler to have absolutely nothing to do with Angela after the show- so by saying it over and over- maybe Tyler will believe it and just drop the crush. It's just not a friend that I would want to have in my life- but I get he cannot avoid him he's the only one there besides Kaycee. 

I just saw the clip of him talking in the Geo room last night- he's uber stressed- about winning & about Angela. But I do think it's good that he just talked it out- even if it was to no one. Get all your anxieties out- and get yourself in the game for a kick ass speech. Hopefully he can keep himself busy all day and not think about it- I really don't know why they have so many days of a lull from Part 2 to the finale- it's way too long- and they didn't even get the outside at least for a day this time! 

You got this Tyler- you are gonna win Big Brother and get the girl!

I think it's funny that Kaycee doesn't really know that Tyler & Angela are a thing thing. What did she think they were doing all this time? I'm still torn if Tyler is going to pull this out. It really could be down to one vote. I'm kind of nervous. Let's go, Tyler!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 9

Well, really no sense in watching past the 7th vote, if Tyler doesn't have it then, no way he pulls Pinky and Cray-Bay's votes. 

And that is how I predict it will go, it will be 4-3 Tyler and KC will get the last two and win.

2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

I try to watch BBAD but after a few minutes, especially now, I get so bored with it I just turn the tv off and look at Instagram before falling asleep.

/Tomorrow this whole thing ends and we can stop obsessing over this show until Celeb BB comes on and go back to our usual habits of seeing what these people are doing on social media.

Same for me. But that happened after I watched the first time for 2 minutes. Most incredibly boring and sleep inducing thing I ever done seen. Just awful. Who doe they sell this stuff to?

Who do they get to sell it?

37 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

No offense but I don't think Josh is the best person to interview people.

He's not even the best person to interview animals. Not even dead animals. Not even plants or inanimate object. Like ash trays. He wouldn't know how to interview an ash tray to save his life.

But here is a good question. What could he reasonably interview? Anything possible?

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

No offense but I don't think Josh is the best person to interview people.

Ugh... agreed.  No one in that backyard will be able to get a decent interview because you won't be able to hear anything above him. 

Ross and Marissa are doing backyard interviews for their thing too - I'm actually looking forward to those. 

15 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

That's actually very interesting

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Ugh... agreed.  No one in that backyard will be able to get a decent interview because you won't be able to hear anything above him. 

I can hear his stupidly loud laugh in my head right now and I know I'll be cringing when he starts his interviews. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I don't think I'm in the right age demographic. I'm 53.

In regards to the Challenge - It has been on since 1998.  I'm a bit older than you and I was all in until this past year when it was back to back to back games.  I just can't.

23 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

he's uber stressed- about winning & about Angela

He needs to get back in the game and not worry about Angela.  You know what a perspective date likes?  People with money.  Having said that I wouldn't date someone because they like money.  Victor DID NOT vote for Nicole and he still got the girl.

I need to go look up all the curses..............................

John Waters is AWESOME!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

In regards to the Challenge - It has been on since 1998.  I'm a bit older than you and I was all in until this past year when it was back to back to back games.  I just can't.

He needs to get back in the game and not worry about Angela.  You know what a perspective date likes?  People with money.  Having said that I wouldn't date someone because they like money.  Victor DID NOT vote for Nicole and he still got the girl.

I need to go look up all the curses..............................

John Waters is AWESOME!

Yes, the first to enter the BB door. I've heard of it but don't know the stats on it. I guess it's possible out of 18+ seasons.

10 hours ago, Nashville said:
11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Also, didn't [Pinky] say she beat out John Waters for the most interesting person in Baltimore?  

In her fucking dreams.

John Waters IS the epitome of Baltimore.  

4 hours ago, Nashville said:

This is why I am a fantastic test taker, thanks mom, just do all you can do then relax and go over answers in your head and appear/be calm at F2.  I would have to kill JC though and then I would be in jail so..........................what do I know?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh, no, I remember it, too, I just don't think that we ever got further into it. It sounds like such horseshit, but it also sounds like an awfully weird lie to tell, too, you know? As it would be pretty darn simple to disprove, right? 

Not like Raven and her mom both being in Mensa. There's no WAY anyone could prove THAT was a lie.

*cough*

• Love 5

What I find funny about John Waters vs Angie is that John Waters was woke way before woke was a thing.  I remember watching the original Hairspray.  Good movie.  

16 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Yes, the first to enter the BB door. I've heard of it but don't know the stats on it. I guess it's possible out of 18+ seasons.

That’s true.  Also, the winner of OTEV has never won BB.  So it will be interesting to see if Tyler pulls out the win.  

I just have a sick feeling that JC is the swing vote and votes for Kaycee to win.   

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I don’t get what she would be so mad about. Since their relationship became more serious, Tyler had her back and did what he could to protect her. He had no control over JC putting her on the block. Yes he didn’t tell her about the cloud hack and the Super fan thing but he did tell her he had secrets that didn’t affect their relationship. 

4 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t get what she would be so mad about. Since their relationship became more serious, Tyler had her back and did what he could to protect her. He had no control over JC putting her on the block. Yes he didn’t tell her about the cloud hack and the Super fan thing but he did tell her he had secrets that didn’t affect their relationship. 

By they, it seems like he's talking about Will, who only said that Angela said her and Tyler have a lot to talk about. It doesn't really mean that she's pissed at him. I'm sure she's irritated with some of his moves, but I'll have to see tomorrow night if she's actually pissed. Angela and Brett have been part of Level 6, one of the most level headed alliances in Big Brother. They're not emotionally driven in the way that the Hive are. It's a game to them. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

And there's this too. My dream camp

http://campjohnwaters.com/

MOM!?!?  DAD!?!?  I WANNA GO...!!!

48 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

JC obviously knows that Tyler likes her (he clearly doesn't know it's more then that)- she's gone- she's not here playing the game anymore. So there is no need to constantly keep saying that she's going to drop you after the show- what kind of friend keeps saying that? And I don't think it has anything to do with game anymore- I think he's saying this because he literally wants Tyler to have absolutely nothing to do with Angela after the show- so by saying it over and over- maybe Tyler will believe it and just drop the crush. It's just not a friend that I would want to have in my life- but I get he cannot avoid him he's the only one there besides Kaycee. 

No kind of real FRIEND would, true - but a jealous self-absorbed crotch-grabbing armpit-kissing scrunched-baby-face Ghoulie-looking little troglodyte with no respect for anybody’s sexuality but his own might, and is.  

I’m pretty certain JC still thinks he can make Tyler “turn gay”, and have Tyler for his very own forever and ever - or a totally faboo long weekend at Monterey, at least - but in JC’s mind he first has to get thoughts of his “romantic rival” (Angela) out of Tyler’s head.  It’s never going to work, of course; Tyler isn’t gay, so JC was never even on the starting blocks against Angela - much less running in the same track meet. JC is apparently incapable of respecting Tyler’s personal sexuality and preferences to any degree, though - not when they present an obstacle to JC’s own - so JC is not going to stop trying to wear down Tyler on the subject, and aggravating Tyler (and the rest of the planet) in the process.

18 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

He needs to get back in the game and not worry about Angela. 

Tyler would, if JC would shut the fuck up about Angela.

John Waters is AWESOME!

Enthusiastic agreement ensues.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

And I KNEW JC constantly saying.....

..... that she's going to drop you after the show- what kind of friend keeps saying that?

....he literally wants Tyler to have absolutely nothing to do with Angela after the show...

JC  is convinced that Tyler is secretly gay, and the love of JC's life.   I think JC believes that if he can separate Tyler from Angela, he stands a chance? ?

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

No kind of real FRIEND would, true - but a jealous self-absorbed crotch-grabbing armpit-kissing scrunched-baby-face Ghoulie-looking little troglodyte with no respect for anybody’s sexuality but his own might, 

Totally faboo

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Here is the question and answer from Dr. Will: https://www.inquisitr.com/5086019/big-brother-will-kirby-jury-roundtable-season-20-finale-interview/

VM: Angela was a competition beast. Do you think she got distracted by her showmance with Tyler? She clearly didn’t see that Final 2 with Kaycee coming.

WK: Well, I know a lot more than I can reveal. A lot more. I think Angela and Tyler have a lot to talk about. And I’ll leave it at that.

-----

Literally says nothing about her being PISSED at Tyler. Also, it's basically what she said in her interviews that they need to talk about game stuff. 

Also- let's not forget that Dr. Will is always Trolling people- it's his bread & butter. The whole interview is basically a bunch of non- answers. 

Swaggy is so dramatic- but we knew that already. 

Also- whether Angela & Tyler have a relationship after this is basically irrelevant to me- I usually forget all about the HG's after the show- but I do want him to win. So let's get that win Tyler! (I would be fine with a Kaycee win- but I want a Tyler one- Lol). 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 11

The one thing I do like about the backyard interviews to see the HG still in the dark about stuff. They are asked qeustions and still don't know a lot of what's true or not. You always see the person asking the question sort of raising their eyebrows like, um, you have no idea that...................

• Love 1