Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, RandomWatcher said:

Talk on Twitter is that Fessy won.

Those accounts are fake, by the way. Feeds aren't back yet, and people like to fuck with the fandom during vetos that are highly important. Not that I think Fessy or Haleigh winning veto is highly important because the other is, for sure, leaving, but Fessy vs Haleigh leaving WILL bring different results for the next week, if this week's evictee doesn't walk right back in on Thursday.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Those accounts are fake, by the way. Feeds aren't back yet, and people like to fuck with the fandom during vetos that are highly important. Not that I think Fessy or Haleigh winning veto is highly important because the other is, for sure, leaving, but Fessy vs Haleigh leaving WILL bring different results for the next week, if this week's evictee doesn't walk right back in on Thursday.

Didn't get this  info from one of those accounts, BB OTT's Alex said it. Don't where she got the info though

13 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Didn't get this  info from one of those accounts, BB OTT's Alex said it. Don't where she got the info though

I did just look at Alex Willett's Twitter and there actually is nothing about Fessy winning, from what I see. But it's definitely not real. I mean, Fessy could win as he has a 1/6 chance, but it's not confirmed. I know Fessy winning is the most popular outcome for people as plenty want to see him use it on Haleigh and cement himself in the top three of Worst BB Players Ever.

• Love 1

I really WOULD kind of like Fessy to win, as much as I want him to be the one evicted this week. It would really be hilarious to see him win and struggle to use the veto on himself or on Haleigh. I'd love to see if Haleigh would convince him to use it on himself (you big dumb idiot!) or if she may not fight so hard on him using the veto to save her.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really WOULD kind of like Fessy to win, as much as I want him to be the one evicted this week. It would really be hilarious to see him win and struggle to use the veto on himself or on Haleigh. I'd love to see if Haleigh would convince him to use it on himself (you big dumb idiot!) or if she may not fight so hard on him using the veto to save her.

And, then loses the Battle Back to Scottie. Too funny!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

tumblr_nc4pioV8x91tfbtrwo1_400.gif

I'm lovely  >:(

Soldiers in the trench together have their moments but love is there.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3

I'll speculate that the the comp was the comic books. Each HG is most likely given a max out time. No matter how long it takes to complete, they would not call for the next contestant until max out time. So with 6 players and say 30 minutes, comp is at least 3 hours. Now, it probably did not start for a good hour from when the feeds went off and then there is set up in between. Long comp.

The tweet I saw saying Fessy won made my head pop up Then I saw it was a twet from Alex Willet Aug 11th ( or something like that).

Vegas, I like getting the spoilers. How she acts or how the BB community acts towards her is pathetic. That individuals care that much is a little pathetic. I like them . Saturday nights I usually out to dinner and I love knowing ASAP who won. Does it change my life , no. Would I take it out on some anonymous community? Really?

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, missyb said:

I'll speculate that the the comp was the comic books. Each HG is most likely given a max out time.

I came to post the same thought, comic book covers.  

Ok, so I'm laughing at Rachel blocking Swaggy and his response is to go on a Twitter rant consisting of kindergarten-level insults about how him and Kaitlyn are the only interesting ones....despite the fact that Swaggy was straight up trashing Kaitlyn not too long ago.

• Love 8

Five hours later, they've finally convinced Fuck you, Fessy that no, he isn't lost, he's just facing a corner and if he turns around and looks the other way, he'll be able to find the backyard and join the rest of the HGs that have been waiting to play this Veto comp. 

It's possible. I knew a Chihuahua that did that and would freak out because he thought he lost his people in the mysterious corner that he can never get out of. Fuck you, Fessy is probably on the same intellectual level as that annoying ass ankle biter.  

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so I'm laughing at Rachel blocking Swaggy and his response is to go on a Twitter rant consisting of kindergarten-level insults about how him and Kaitlyn are the only interesting ones....despite the fact that Swaggy was straight up trashing Kaitlyn not too long ago.

He'e so annoying. I really hope they give him NO airtime on Finale night. I know sometimes they let the Pre-Jury talk- if they do- I hope it's anyone else BUT him. His ego doesn't need to be anymore inflated then it already is. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know realistically that Fessy would save himself, but it would be hilarious to see him use it on Haleigh and cement his reputation as the season's dumbest player. 

If he comes down, who does Angela put up? Sam?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

He'e so annoying. I really hope they give him NO airtime on Finale night. I know sometimes they let the Pre-Jury talk- if they do- I hope it's anyone else BUT him. His ego doesn't need to be anymore inflated then it already is. 

I'd rather hear Steve speak than Swaggy. Unfortunately, I get the feeling that Swaggy will be the only one to speak...mostly because he'll make sure to eat up all the airtime.

I want to hear Kaitlyn, Winston, and Rachel speak. Their friendship together outside of the house is so fantastic to see. I'm seriously hoping Kaitlyn and Winston follow suit and block Swaggy too, just for the laughs.

2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Yeah, Sam will go up, most likely. Sam will ensure she goes up by demanding that Angela put someone else up.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Vegas. You keep spazzing out in your corner of the Internet and I'll continue to point and laugh at you. Because you're acting like the thirteen year old girl who just posted her self-insert Backstreet Boys story onto The Pit of Voles, got two decent reviews, and decided to hold everyone else hostage for "10 glowing reviews or I won't update!". You want a glowing review? Pick a fandom that isn't Big Brother to spoil. Because Big Brother has one of the most toxic fan bases of any show, and a fair amount of them hang out on Twitter. What the fuck did you expect? What are you gonna do, start doxxing people on there, too? Did you think the nice Big Brother fans hung out on Twitter? Because there are no nice Big Brother fans. 

I vote to evict Vegas. We've dealt without spoilers before and we can do it again. It doesn't change my enjoyment of the game and like, shit, we already have so much shit without her. Bayleigh's sister is all over Twitter talking about praying the gay away (it worked for her!), Scottie's sister was losing her shit last week, Swaggy's still trying to make himself relevant. (Notice how I didn't mention the actual Big Brother house because YAAAAWN!) We have so many three ring circuses happened at the same time that I really wish Vegas would just pack up her sad little tents and go home. Or get fired for dancing on the line of sharing privileged medical information. I'd be good with either.  

I tried to like your post again. then saw I already liked it. Can I like this at least 10 times. I'm so over Vegas.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Unfortunately I think he will get a chance to say something on Finale Night. God help us if he pulls a Mike Boogie and proposes to Bayleigh. Anything Swaggy says should be accompanied by a close-up shot of JC rolling his eyes.

• Love 5

I'm just guessing as I know some people were speculating the BB Comics Competition. I just remembered that Veto in BB18 that was Macgyver themed that was an Escape Room. I remember that being pretty well received and people really enjoying that one. I also recall the feeds being down for a pretty long time. If they had a timeout of 30 minutes for each person- they would have to reset the whole room along with then explaining the rules etc. So it's could be about an hour for each person. Which makes sense for how long we've been waiting. 

I was just reminded of it as my friends were just talking about going to an Escape Room next weekend. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I know realistically that Fessy would save himself, but it would be hilarious to see him use it on Haleigh and cement his reputation as the season's dumbest player. 

Or she could put up Jaycee who basically has her role as The Designated Pawn as her one and only resume point to tout.  Kaycee: "Noooo, Angela.  Not Sam.  I thought you and me were friends.  Please pick me!!"

And keep on posting, Vegas.  I don't care if he is an ego-tripper.  People who go on that show are too so who the hell cares.  I mean all of Hollywood is screwed up in general.  I think Vegas' tweets are fun.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm just guessing as I know some people were speculating the BB Comics Competition. I just remembered that Veto in BB18 that was Macgyver themed that was an Escape Room. I remember that being pretty well received and people really enjoying that one.

Oh yea, that was a fun one. And I remember it lasting for like a ridiculous amount of time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, leocadia said:

Watching these repeated zingbot episodes is a downward spiral of torture...Yuck, Mike Boogie and Frank....then comes Frankie Grande and now we're in the utter pit of hell with Paul and Paulie.

Heh. In a moment of boredom earlier, I started mentally casting an all-villains season with the most reviled players: Boogie, Dick, Frankie, Aaryn, GinaMarie, Paul...then I realized I was really just imagining my own personal Hunger Games. "May fortune be ever...you know what, fuck it, everybody have some more guns."

• Love 14

Because nothing else is going on, here's what's going on with past BBers on Twitter

Josea has put out a single

Evel Dick is being dickish to someone who typed in half capital letters and half lower case

OTT's Whitney posted a gofundme a friend of hers set up for her dog who was horrifically injured

Elena's getting called worthless by random people

Jessica and Cody are watching racecar

• Love 3

While on Instagram

Paulie is still with Cara Marie and palling around with Natalie and the Challenge's Wes

Mark is still talking about his fitness program

Aaryn is on vacation and shilling all sorts of products

Elissa is still doing yoga

Nicole and Victor are doing a meet and greet

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Could this also be a reward night with a really nice catered dinner brought in following an onerous comp?

But that would put the kibosh on Angela’s insistence that L4 fast after the comp and get hammered on her bottle of wine at midnight!

7 hours ago, lilabennet said:

Sam made Fess grits for breakfast and he claimed that he liked them, but judging by his face right now he is just forcing them down to be polite/get her vote.  Hee!

Fuck you, Fessy. Grits are amazing.

3 hours ago, Slider said:

All this talk of Vegas and she said the veto comp wouldn’t take that long. ?

Well, if there is one thing we have established, it's that they have no clue how long competitions are going to last this year.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

While on Instagram

Paulie is still with Cara Marie and palling around with Natalie and the Challenge's Wes

Hold up... Aaryn is shilling products?  Like, companies are paying her to promote them?  If they knew how unpopular she is, they'd be smarter to pay her to STOP shilling their products immediately!

• Love 2
Just now, me5671 said:

Hold up... Aaryn is shilling products?  Like, companies are paying her to promote them?  If they knew how unpopular she is, they'd be smarter to pay her to STOP shilling their products immediately!

Yeah, she's always talking about one product or another so I'm guessing she's getting paid to do it.

Whenever the feeds are off for long, I’m always reminded of the epic veto comp (actually shown on the feeds a few weeks ago!) where Zach melted the fuck down during the comic veto. The show said he took like 25 minutes, but I’m sorry, they obviously turned off the clock while he was shouting at production. Because BBAD came on and it was just Derrick and someone else stuck in HOH during the comp, trying to make small talk. But for some part of it, you could HEAR the commotion going on in the backyard.

Man, that was great.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Whenever the feeds are off for long, I’m always reminded of the epic veto comp (actually shown on the feeds a few weeks ago!) where Zach melted the fuck down during the comic veto. The show said he took like 25 minutes, but I’m sorry, they obviously turned off the clock while he was shouting at production. Because BBAD came on and it was just Derrick and someone else stuck in HOH during the comp, trying to make small talk. But for some part of it, you could HEAR the commotion going on in the backyard.

Man, that was great.

Oh man, that was one of my favourite things ever. I remember watching BBAD, one of the rare times I did, just to hear Zach screaming offscreen since he was so loud and the HOH mics were picking it up. I felt so bad for the guy that week, as well. 

Also, BB12 is back on the feeds. Oh man, I remember how much I actually liked Matt and want him to come back for a future season.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

While on Instagram

I used to like Cara Maria...but Paulie?? Better than Abe, I guess. But ugh.

I still miss Elissa. She inspired me to think about doing yoga.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, BB12 is back on the feeds. Oh man, I remember how much I actually liked Matt and want him to come back for a future season.

Yeah Matt was great- he usually will do an episode or two of Rob Has a Podcast every BB season- he's always hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, that was one of my favourite things ever. I remember watching BBAD, one of the rare times I did, just to hear Zach screaming offscreen since he was so loud and the HOH mics were picking it up. I felt so bad for the guy that week, as well. 

But that season brought us the plague....errr Rachael

#WhileTheFeedsWereDown Everyone rediscovered why they hated Rachel after only 2 old episodes of her

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's hilarious because this veto is the longest this season and it matters the least out of all the other vetos we've had.

So true.  It doesn't matter who wins. 

• Love 2