Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't remember, did we get to watch the ticket comp on the feeds last season?

I feel like we did- but I don't know if it was announced. I think they just turned the feeds on and there it was. Lol. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel like we did- but I don't know if it was announced. I think they just turned the feeds on and there it was. Lol. 

After last week's utter fail endurance competition, I hope we do get to see it live on the feeds.  

15 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

On Reddit they are speculating that Pandora's Box is coming because they are playing those episodes on the Feeds. But I don't know if that's true or not- I turned on the feeds yet today to see what episodes they are showing. I thought they were still showing Zingbot episodes but who the hell knows. Haha. 

I'm sure it's wrong, but I'd love to see Pandora's Box make a reappearance. It's my favourite twist of the show by far. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Gotta be honest. Even as a so-called Superfan, I haven't thought about Elena at all for about a year. Sorry the truth hurts. Doubt I'm the only one, either.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I thought it was over pretty quickly last year and played out live, wasn't everyone dumping their tickets to Paul.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I thought it was over pretty quickly last year and played out live, wasn't everyone dumping their tickets to Paul.

Yeah, they were, but if I recall, he WAS doing the best out of all of them. 

This comp is very, very easy for L6 to win. Unless Haleigh gets lucky, everyone will be giving their tickets to the best L6 person who can get the ball closest to the hole. They'll likely try to throw it to Brett, but part of me hopes that he sucks because he needs next week's HOH way more than this one...unless Haleigh's really damn good at this comp. 

This is definitely a crapshoot comp that anyone can win. I'd say that I want it to go to JC, but I'm terrified of a Brett eviction. JC's a wildcard because he's kind of close with everyone. I can't see him putting up Fessy, and I can't see him putting up Tyler. That means everyone else is fair game. And I worry about a Brett eviction. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

This article said we did get to see the Candy Crush themed HOH which lasted 20 minutes with a Paul win. FYF!  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

she huffs his pillow/blanket which smells like him to lull herself to sleep at night- and this is when no one is looking.

If Sam did that, she’d be labeled a rabbit-boiler.  

I get it though.  People like to be reminded of a scent of someone they love if that someone is away.  But Tyler is right there?  

How is Sam’s nicotine withdrawal going? Did BB get to take the garbage out in time?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

If Sam did that, she’d be labeled a rabbit-boiler.  

I get it though.  People like to be reminded of a scent of someone they love if that someone is away.  But Tyler is right there?  

Tyler is a Have Not this week and Angela isn't. They usually share a bed in the blue bedroom. It started on the second or third day of Tyler being a HN, I think? He tossed Angela a blanket he had been using on his way to bed and she spent the next two hours huffing it discreetly. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Seeing season #18 POV episode. Paulie is crying and I think of how he burst into tears about seeing a butterfly. I saw a ton of monarchs in a cemetery last Saturday - it was very pretty - and  thought about Paulie.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Angela is putting purple dye in Scottie's hair.

2 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

More importantly, does he know she's putting PURPLE dye in his hair?  I absolutely hate purple!!  I would stomp a...well, no, not that severe, but I'd be mad.

I’d hoped Rocksalt left behind some of her unicorn ? dye when Scottie asked Ang to do the tips purple but no such luck. 

Instead, they used a packet of their electrolyte mix in lieu of dye and it’ll come out the instant Scottie’s hair has contact with water, as that’s how it worked last time, according to the purple-tipped one. 

So, here's the order from best case to worst case on winning HOH tonight for me:

1. Sam
  2. Kaycee
  3. Brett
  4. Angela
  5. Tyler
  6. JC
  7. Haleigh

The reason why I put Sam at the top because this increases the chances for either Haleigh to go OR an L6 member not named Brett OR JC, and that's what is exciting. I know another Sam HOH might be hard to watch, but it's for Team Good Feeds if Haleigh wins veto. 

Haleigh's at the bottom not because I think she should go (although she's pretty bad at this game and I'd rather real gameplayers take charge) but for sole selfishness that Brett is the most in danger with a Haleigh HOH. However, I could be persuaded to switch Haleigh and JC.

I don't even think these are all awful choices, even. I'd be ok with anyone winning. I do think the L6 noms would be predictable, but it saves Brett so that's why they're not at the very bottom. If he goes, what entertainment do we get? JC singing and forcing production to cut to fish every two minutes? Fessy/Haleigh's millionth fight? Tangela trying to get it on with everyone walking in on them? Kaycee screaming LET'S GO? Sam's the only hope for some entertainment if Brett goes, but her entertainment value only lasts so long before she's irritating.

I'm still Team Good Feeds and, unlike many previous seasons, there's not one HOH win tonight that would send me into a blackout rage. L6 winning would only make the noms predictable and the week a tiny bit boring, but still not into ragey territory like last season. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Let's see if Scottie holds true to his vow not to let the rest of them wave from the door.

Unfortunately, JC was poised ready, but Scottie DID run out so fast so the door closed faster behind him so....kinda? 

LOL at Fessy hovering around Haleigh so that Scottie couldn't hug her for too long. Also, FUF. 

• Love 10

This si a comp Scottie would have been very good at. Part skill part luck and a lot of energy running around getting tickets. Too bad, not sad at all. And the voice.....

I honestly could rarely stay in a room he was whispering in for very long.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Unfortunately, JC was poised ready, but Scottie DID run out so fast so the door closed faster behind him so....kinda? 

At least by running, Scottie was able to get the camera to pan away from the Houseguests quickly.

• Love 4

Yeah, no.  I'd rather just see the game play out with the people we have left.  Of course, I don't know who's out next week and Scottie might not be too bad but Bayleigh and Rockstar can stay away.

• Love 4
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Depending on the buy back, would Bayleigh even be allowed to compete if she is pregnant?

They might tell her to lose the comp on purpose. They wouldn't put her back in the house if she IS pregnant, and they will probably respect her medical privacy by not telling people upfront about it. Despite there being sources that say that she is, she hasn't confirmed it so it's still up in the air. So, to hide it, she'd just lose the comp.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, missyb said:

This si a comp Scottie would have been very good at. Part skill part luck and a lot of energy running around getting tickets. Too bad, not sad at all. And the voice.....

I honestly could rarely stay in a room he was whispering in for very long.

I think Scottie is more attractive than Fessy, but, yeah.  That voice makes me want to punch him.  Plus, he gives me a vibe that he smells like nervous sweat and stale
Cheetos.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can handle a Battleback if Fessy gets evicted next Thursday and Scottie wins the Battleback.

I'd almost rather Rockstar so I don't have to live through another heartbreaking Haleigh/Scottie moment. Although I'm riding the "Haleigh is a bitch" train because of all these boo-hoo DRs. Fuck you, Fessy and Fuck you, Haleigh.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'd almost rather Rockstar so I don't have to live through another heartbreaking Haleigh/Scottie moment. Although I'm riding the "Haleigh is a bitch" train because of all these boo-hoo DRs. Fuck you, Fessy and Fuck you, Haleigh.

Yeah, but....but imagine how crazy Fessy would be in the jury house with Scottie and Haleigh in the house together. I know we wouldn't get to personally see it, but just imagine how much Fessy would be suffering! And since Fessy is my number one hated houseguest this season, I'm in for any pain that we can cause him.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, but....but imagine how crazy Fessy would be in the jury house with Scottie and Haleigh in the house together. I know we wouldn't get to personally see it, but just imagine how much Fessy would be suffering! And since Fessy is my number one hated houseguest this season, I'm in for any pain that we can cause him.

Yeah but... we wouldn't get to see it so let's send Haleigh to the jury house and watch Fessy lose his shit in the BB house when Rockstar wins the Battle Back. At least that way I get to make fun of Fuck you, Fessy.

ETA: I'm bummed. I have nothing left to root for in the house aside from good feeds and ant invasions now that Scottie's gone. If Sam doesn't go completely nutso soon... it's gonna be nothing but L6 tanning sessions. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5

Julie was absolutely DYING to tell Scottie everything that went down.

If he wasn't so hyped up, I think he would have read between the lines of her questions better like if Fessy targeted him for "personal" reasons. Hint, hint.

• Love 7

Tweets

See 2 new Tweets

REALvegas4sure #bb20 #bbvegas‏ @realvegas4sure 2m2 minutes ago

More

Comp is supposed to be on feeds to help make up for last week. Let me know if they don't come up in the next 10 minutes. Not suggesting I'd be able to 'fix' it but once they get all directions feeds *should* be back up. Will investigate if they don't return.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Tweets

See 2 new Tweets

REALvegas4sure #bb20 #bbvegas‏ @realvegas4sure 2m2 minutes ago

More

Comp is supposed to be on feeds to help make up for last week. Let me know if they don't come up in the next 10 minutes. Not suggesting I'd be able to 'fix' it but once they get all directions feeds *should* be back up. Will investigate if they don't return.

Vegas is Grodner = confirmed.

Or Julie. But we all know she doesn't watch anything aside from what she sees during her hosting duties so Grodner seems more likely.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

According to Vegas, comp should be on feeds but they're apparently still getting instructions.

Fuck you, Fessy is probably confused about the whole "trade a token for a ball" bit. He keeps betting his balls away.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

According to Vegas, comp should be on feeds but they're apparently still getting instructions.

Interesting peak behind the curtain.  So them running into the ball pits was just a set up for the live show.

• Love 1