Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Unless it's the last week of his power, I would imagine that Tyler will not use his power until it is POV time, as he likely suspects (correctly, I believe) that they would try to backdoor him. 

And yes, holy fuck, JC, you get that they're almost surely coming right back in? Does he NOT get that? Has Tyler not explained that to him well enough?

• Love 1

Angela being a calm voice in this debate between Tyler, Jc and herself. You cannot tell her connection to Tyler. 
Ah, JC says he does not want Kaitlin in jury. He cannot take her emotional BS and does not want her in jury.

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

And yes, holy fuck, JC, you get that they're almost surely coming right back in? Does he NOT get that? Has Tyler not explained that to him well enough?

JC is convinced that the evicted HG's second chance will be a competition against another evicted HG and does not want Swaggy back in the house. This is what he fears the most.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I don't get why JC is being so stubborn on voting Kait out? I can't believe it's all because he wants more cuddle time with Fessy and Tyler(maybe)? He seems like a better player than that, but nothing else makes much sense. He's not on Kaitlyn's vendetta list-- yet.

I get the sense that JC believes Tyler is the one being manipulated by Kaitlyn, not the other way around. And he wants to nip that in the bud. 

3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Angela being a calm voice in this debate between Tyler, Jc and herself. You cannot tell her connection to Tyler. 
Ah, JC says he does not want Kaitlin in jury. He cannot take her emotional BS and does not want her in jury.

The whole jury house argument is always silly. According to past HGs, they have handlers and don't spend much time together except for the few hours the cameras are on. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

What I wouldn't give to seize control of the PA just long enough to ask, "So, Bayleigh, who's gonna be the man and who's gonna be the woman?"

That’s not how that works, ya know.  If they’re both women, then one is the woman and the other is also a woman.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GalvDuck said:

That’s not how that works, ya know.  If they’re both women, then one is the woman and the other is also a woman.  

It's making fun of Bayleigh saying precisely that earlier to JC.

• Love 19

Angela always talks in such a loud voice while Rachel is almost always talking in a whisper. I always feel like Angela needs to lower her voice. 
Ang and Rach talking by hammock and Ang says JC got himself in a bad spot and wants to use us to get him out of it. 
Both want to evict RS. 

In other news, JC is again explaining to Tyler that they cant let one side get too strong. Voting out RS will allow that to happen.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

In other news, JC is again explaining to Tyler that they cant let one side get too strong. Voting out RS will allow that to happen.

Again why isn't the light bulb going off in JC's head at this point that Tyler understands that very well?  I think JC just thinks Tyler is dumb, and nothing is going to convince him otherwise.

How long has this conversation gone on at this point? JC you aren't going to wear Tyler down. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zorak said:

Get me the brain bleach.  Rockstar just told Sam that the best piercing she ever got was a clitoris hood piercing.  She was talking about how good it felt to climb the stairs and be on a bumpy car ride.  I guess she had to get it taken out when she was pregnant or giving birth or something.  She hasn't had it re-done.  

Why did you have to post that?  Now I am going to have to go to bed with that in my mind...

• Love 5
(edited)

Kaitlyn was talking to Haleigh this evening (it looked like it was going to be fireworks, it ended up in a giggle and gossip session like always) and mentioned that there seems to be a rumour in the house that her (now ex) boyfriend Joe is fake and/or that they're brother and sister. So Kaitlyn is going to request a picture of her and Joe kissing in the DR for the next time she wins HoH so she can prove he's real.

I need Kaitlyn to win another HoH now. Preferably this week.

Also, Kaitlyn told Haleigh that she could be a bridesmaid at Kaitlyn and Joe's wedding. I mean, you can't make this shit up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 18

Tyler is currently misting Bayleigh. She is all onboard.

He made me laugh when she said "I know you love Kaitlyn", he deadpanned  "mmmmhmmm".

And she's openly dissing Fessy.  Tyler says Fessy is a physical threat, she doesn't miss a beat. "But the social game is lacking."

She seems lighter in spirit now with him. and I think the larger point for him is he can happily send JC on his way at the earliest convenience.   

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kaitlyn was talking to Haleigh this evening (it looked like it was going to be fireworks, it ended up in a giggle and gossip session like always) and mentioned that there seems to be a rumour in the house that her (now ex) boyfriend Joe is fake and/or that they're brother and sister. So Kaitlyn is going to request a picture of her and Joe kissing in the DR for the next time she wins HoH so she can prove he's real.

I need Kaitlyn to win another HoH now. Preferably this week.

Also, Kaitlyn told Haleigh that she could be a bridesmaid at Kaitlyn and Joe's wedding. I mean, you can't make this shit up.

I hope to God she does ask for a photo and they tell her exactly why that ain't gonna happen.

• Love 7

Kaitlyn just shot herself in the foot by telling Hay everything about the votes & now Fessy. As Level 6s plan was to vote out Rockstar and let the other side vote out Kait. You know she’s going to go back to Tyler and tell him she spoke about it with them. He already saw them talking and surmised that she has. It would be pretty awesome if Level 6 decided to flip back to vote out Kaitlyn to frame it on the other side and then when she came back say they voted to keep her. It was the other side. 

• Love 1

For the 1st time in years I am looking forward to tonight and tomorrow night's show.  Tonight I'm looking forward to the Veto fireworks and tomorrow night I honestly don't know what's going to happen, and that's good.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's making fun of Bayleigh saying precisely that earlier to JC.

Ah, okay...I was wondering where that old tired way of thinking was coming from.

Old and tired way of thinking, yeah.

Sadly, there are stereotypes that continue to feed into it.  I knew a great bunch of guys in Los Angeles and one of them was the most feminine person I had ever met.  He had long straight black hair down to his waist, and if there were a hair-flip-off between "G" and a Val girl he'd have beaten her before the first flip!  Unless a person  were familiar with the culture it would be too easy to assume that "G" was "the woman" in a relationship.

I compare the  guys cast on BB to my bunch of L.A. friends and the BB guys come up short every time, as though BB was purposefully casting for stereotype.  I'm always a little offended at the clowns they managed to find.

I lost all of those dear friends to AIDS in the early nineties. But dayum, we had fun for a while! Thanks for the memories.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, vb68 said:

Tyler is currently misting Bayleigh. She is all onboard.

He made me laugh when she said "I know you love Kaitlyn", he deadpanned  "mmmmhmmm".

And she's openly dissing Fessy.  Tyler says Fessy is a physical threat, she doesn't miss a beat. "But the social game is lacking."

She seems lighter in spirit now with him. and I think the larger point for him is he can happily send JC on his way at the earliest convenience.   

Bayleigh spills everything to either side because she doesn't know which side to be with for this next upcoming week. She says she'll target Tyler but then she'll spill crucial information to him, as if she wants to work with him. 

Tyler has JC misted 100%. JC thinks that Tyler is pretty much an idiot who is being controlled by Kaitlyn. This is what Tyler wanted....but this is also Tyler's worst nightmare this week, because JC's stubbornness is making him pissed off while JC is dismissing his arguments because "Tyler's a dumb bass". 

I've been reading up on some solid Angela moments. She seems like she'll be a good player once she awakens and starts actively showing her cards. She's already done a bit, though apparently she's back on Fessy's radar to be backdoored.

It does sound like Rockstar is slated to be evicted at the moment.

• Love 5

I don't completely understand why JC thinks Tyler is being played by Kaitlyn and does whatever she tells him. JC knows that Tyler evicted Winston, and Kaitlyn doesn't know that. JC knows that he and Tyler discuss things that Kaitlyn doesn't know. I don't get how he can think Tyler is "not a brainer". 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I don't completely understand why JC thinks Tyler is being played by Kaitlyn and does whatever she tells him. JC knows that Tyler evicted Winston, and Kaitlyn doesn't know that. JC knows that he and Tyler discuss things that Kaitlyn doesn't know. I don't get how he can think Tyler is "not a brainer". 

I know Tyler's worked at making people think he's a recruit for the show and doesn't know much about it. I think Tyler's also played up the dumb factor with JC. But I think most of it is JC's assumptions, despite knowing that Tyler did have a hand in a lot of Kaitlyn's actions. But some people in the house are convinced that Tyler is wrapped around Kaitlyn's little pinky finger. I know the viewers were convinced of Tyler having feelings for Kaitlyn, as well. Well, that was until Tyler's annoyance at Kaitlyn started showing more prominently. 

I think it's just JC thinking he's running the house when he isn't. This week may further convince him of that if Kaitlyn is evicted, and he has had a hand in how things have played out, but not in the way that he thinks. He thought he had Haleigh's vote for the first eviction, for crying out loud! 

I just don't get why JC still thinks Tyler will do whatever she tells him because, like you said, Tyler evicted Winston instead of Brett, like she wanted.

• Love 6

Reading through last night's updates and:

Kaitlyn- You guys dont know the capacity of the things I deal with on a daily basis and what's going on in my head. I have legit voices in my head, telling me things and getting hits. It's very overwhelming to be me. Haleigh- It doesnt seem overwhelming with Tyler or Fessy #BB20

• Love 3

Maybe I'm an awful person but I didn't think what Tyler said to JC about Kaitlyn as being that bad.  Because I've noticed multiple times Tyler talking to someone and becoming frustrated that they think Kaitlyn is controlling him and with JC constantly digging at him about it I think he just spouted off in attempt to get JC to understand that it's not Kaitlyn controlling Tyler - it's Tyler controlling her and JC just isn't getting it.  However I do think he sees Kaitlyn as a puppet, and again I don't think that's a bad thing, because she is most definitely a puppet in this game. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know Tyler's worked at making people think he's a recruit for the show and doesn't know much about it. I think Tyler's also played up the dumb factor with JC. But I think most of it is JC's assumptions, despite knowing that Tyler did have a hand in a lot of Kaitlyn's actions. But some people in the house are convinced that Tyler is wrapped around Kaitlyn's little pinky finger. I know the viewers were convinced of Tyler having feelings for Kaitlyn, as well. Well, that was until Tyler's annoyance at Kaitlyn started showing more prominently. 

I think it's just JC thinking he's running the house when he isn't. This week may further convince him of that if Kaitlyn is evicted, and he has had a hand in how things have played out, but not in the way that he thinks. He thought he had Haleigh's vote for the first eviction, for crying out loud! 

I just don't get why JC still thinks Tyler will do whatever she tells him because, like you said, Tyler evicted Winston instead of Brett, like she wanted.

JC is a walking illustration of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Bless his heart.

17 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Have they all forgotten about the power? Do they still think Swaggy is coming back? 

They haven't forgotten, but they've decided that "chance to reenter the game" = "compete against the current battle back winner." (Which, given that they don't have the info we do, isn't a HORRIBLE conclusion-jump.) That, plus some wishful thinking - esp by Bayleigh - has them convinced.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

This season is going to be incredibly boring if Tyler just keeps getting his way every single week.

Fucking right. The game itself is boring as hell already imo since literally everyone is just doing his bidding. I'm sure even JC will end up doing what he wants this week. It's very Derrick and BB16 was literally the worst season. Sigh, oh well.

• Love 5

Rachel: Do you still think it's better for Kaitlyn to stay? 
Angela: Yes. For you and me, maybe not. Rockstar is not going to put up two girls.

Um. Alrighty then. Oh, Angela. At least she knows it's better for Tyler than it is for her, I guess lol.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

They haven't forgotten, but they've decided that "chance to reenter the game" = "compete against the current battle back winner." (Which, given that they don't have the info we do, isn't a HORRIBLE conclusion-jump.) That, plus some wishful thinking - esp by Bayleigh - has them convinced.

I can't wait for this week to be over, so Bayleigh knows that Swaggy's not coming back and will get her head back in the game for herself.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking right. The game itself is boring as hell already imo since literally everyone is just doing his bidding. I'm sure even JC will end up doing what he wants this week. It's very Derrick and BB16 was literally the worst season. Sigh, oh well.

I am positive JC will do what he wants to do. He's been so stubborn about getting rid of Kaitlyn that I don't think he'll change his mind. This season has been so much better than BB16 because Derrick was never a target, there were so many unanimous votes, and it was basically Derrick's side vs the target of the week, who ended up being alone by some point in that season. There hasn't been any of that here. Is it boring to see one person get what they want? Sure, but it's NO season 16, and I didn't mind season 16. 

But I know you hate Tyler so we gotta be on our separate sides for this one! I, for one, am loving this season for the sheer fact that I am not hating anyone or loving anyone. I like most of them but also won't be pissed off when someone that I truly like leaves. If Tyler leaves, for example, I'll be disappointed but I also know that I have other people to root for. The ones that I don't like that much are even fine to stay because they're entertaining. 

I can't remember a time with this show where I've been more neutral, in a sense. No matter who are in F3, I won't be disappointed, even if it's Rockstar, Scottie, and Faysal. 

These people are playing to win, plain and simple. I wish Kaycee/Angela would step it up a bit more, but I don't hate them either.

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't know how you can call this season boring.  Compared to what?  Its already way better than anything since season 14 in my opinion.  Every vote has had people legitimately surprised and blindsided and the drama has been some of the best in the shows history.  Its a great cast.  Every if the people you don't like are winning, game has to respect game.  Derrick may have been a boring player but he played a nearly flawless game.  Also I don't think this season is anything like 16.  16 only had 6 votes in the minority through 13 weeks.  You literally knew what was going to happen every week.  This season already has 13 at week 3.

• Love 17
(edited)
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela: Yes. For you and me, maybe not. Rockstar is not going to put up two girls.

Um. Alrighty then. Oh, Angela. At least she knows it's better for Tyler than it is for her, I guess lol.

I can't really criticize her for it at this point in the game. If she said this week 7? Definitely idiotic.

Somehow Rachel has become one of my faves. Not necessarily for her gaming ability, but she's just really goofy and pleasant to watch on the feeds.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I can't really criticize her for it at this point in the game. If she said this week 7? Definitely idiotic.

Somehow Rachel has become one of my faves. Not necessarily for her gaming ability, but she's just really goofy and pleasant to watch on the feeds.

Totally agree! I didn't think I'd like Rachel at all (because she just down right looked like a bitch to be honest, and now I feel bad because on the feeds she said she's judged a lot by her looks) but I love watching her on the feeds and listening to her stories. 

• Love 7
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Cutty said:

This season is going to be incredibly boring if Tyler just keeps getting his way every single week.

Nothing is being given to him on a silver platter. He's working hard and juggling hard like others have said. He's got about 20 plates spinning in air. I honestly feel like he's the most fun and entertaining player to watch from a strategic point of view since Dan in season 10.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Maybe I'm an awful person but I didn't think what Tyler said to JC about Kaitlyn as being that bad.  Because I've noticed multiple times Tyler talking to someone and becoming frustrated that they think Kaitlyn is controlling him and with JC constantly digging at him about it I think he just spouted off in attempt to get JC to understand that it's not Kaitlyn controlling Tyler - it's Tyler controlling her and JC just isn't getting it. 

I agree. He was just beating his head against the wall in frustration trying to talk to JC. It wasn't nice for sure, but pretty mild all things considered.  We know that he quite understandably thinks Kaitlyn's annoying, and he's tired of babysitting her. So his true feelings spilled over a bit. He could have said a lot worse IMO

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

LOL!

He's so damn salty still. I'm loving it. 

3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I agree. He was just beating his head against the wall in frustration trying to talk to JC. It wasn't nice for sure, but pretty mild all things considered.  We know that he quite understandably thinks Kaitlyn's annoying, and he's tired of babysitting her. So his true feelings spilled over a bit. He could have said a lot worse IMO

Personally, the few times Tyler has completely snapped, it makes me laugh because he keeps doing it in a yell-whisper voice and it's beautiful.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Nothing is being given to him on a silver platter. He's working hard and juggling hard like others have said. He's got about 20 plates spinning in air. I honestly feel like he's the most fun and entertaining player to watch from a strategic point of view since Dan in season 10.

Zero idea how to split quotes. But I agree!

He had to WERK to get Kait to backdoor Swaggy... can you imagine what’s it’s like for people to think SHE’S some sort of mastermind controlling HIM?! Personally, I’d be insulted. Don’t think I could keep my cool. 

Edited by YouKnowNothing
  • Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Nothing is being given to him on a silver platter. he's working hard and juggling hard like others have said. He's got about 20 plates spinning in air. I honestly feel like he's the most fun and entertaining player to watch from a strategic point of view since Dan in season 10.

Well except for the power app he "won". 

He's playing an excellent social game. He's clearly very skilled at getting people to like and trust him. That being said, I don't really see a lot of strategic genius. Then again, we're only in week 4. The real test is when he has to go after people who thought he had their back. That's why I see more Paul than Dan, tbh. He's overextended himself with the amount of people who trust him. Could lead to a bitter jury. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

I don't know how you can call this season boring.  Compared to what?  Its already way better than anything since season 14 in my opinion.  Every vote has had people legitimately surprised and blindsided and the drama has been some of the best in the shows history.  Its a great cast. 

Yeah, but it's the same group of very stupid people getting blindsided every week. That loses its luster a bit after a while. 

I just prefer to see power shifts instead of one side dominating. 

I'm just glad Scottie was able to get Winston out or it would be looking even worse at this point.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

JC is a walking illustration of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Bless his heart.

Dammit, you beat me to it.  :D

THIS is the primary area where being a fan/superfan can work against you - your historic knowledge of the game misleading you into thinking what has happened in past seasons will continue to happen in this one.  Battle Back has been a feature of the last two consecutive seasons, so every non-recruit NOT aware of the true specifics of Sam’s Power App were convinced BBBB would be a feature of this season as well - or, at least, that Bonus Life figured into a corrupted twist of BBBB.  This is where I think both JC and Bae are missing the point; both still seem to be trying to figure out how the Power App works within the context of a game feature which doesn’t exist this season, and it’s messing up their thinking some.

57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Um. Alrighty then. Oh, Angela. At least she knows it's better for Tyler her alliance than it is for her individual game, I guess lol.

Fixed that for you.  ;)   Angela is, simply put, a good team player - for now.

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 9
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm just glad Scottie was able to get Winston out or it would be looking even worse at this point.

Right!!

As I've said before, one person running the game rarely interests me. And on top of that I personally find Tyler's game play boring and his personality does absolutely nothing for me. 

I'm also not interested in watching people play the game for their alliance. Last I checked, alliances don't win, individuals do.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Well except for the power app he "won". 

It's splitting hairs, but again his gameplay  more than earned it. I never vote on anything for this show, and I made a point to vote him to get it. (And also because Peachy provided the link tbh. :) ) It's not like he's used it yet anyway. Now if he gets anything else down the line , especially a Kootie Taw, I'll call a foul and say they are giving him too much an advantage.

9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That being said, I don't really see a lot of strategic genius. T

I'd say flipping Kaitlyn the first week to vote out Steve and especially getting her to backdoor Swaggy both qualify. But that's just me.

• Love 16
30 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

LOL!

I love this response :)

Replying to @SwaggyCTV

I don’t think so. They cater the competitions to the strength of the person they would prefer to come back based on popularity. You are not popular. People laughed at how gullible you are... stop sounding so silly while you’re not even in jury... #delusions of #invincibility

6:28 AM - 25 Jul 2018

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I'd say flipping Kaitlyn the first week to vote out Steve and especially getting her to backdoor Swaggy both qualify. But that's just me.

That's fair. 

But Kaitlyn might not go rogue if she doesn't catch Fessy in bed with Haleigh. 

Tyler fostered that relationship well and used it to his advantage, but there are a lot of factors in play when discussing what motivated Kaitlyn.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That's fair. 

But Kaitlyn might not go rogue if she doesn't catch Fessy in bed with Haleigh. 

Tyler fostered that relationship well and used it to his advantage, but there are a lot of factors in play when discussing what motivated Kaitlyn.

I agree that Tyler may not have gotten Kaitlyn to flip if that had not transpired. I do think he might have been able to eventually, but likely not for week 1. He also got lucky with Swaggy kind of shit talking Kaitlyn to Tyler, which helped motivate the flip. 

But I think that's the whole point as well, that Tyler did have to work hard to get to where he is now. Some of it required luck; some of it required strategy. He's had to work to keep Kaitlyn on his side, as well, and even now, she keeps running back to S6. It's not an easy task for him, and he's even faltering. If Kaitlyn caught wind of what Tyler's been saying about her, she'd turn on him fast.

• Love 2

I've been enjoying the hell out of this season so far.  If Kaitlyn wasn't such a nutter, the first two weeks would not have been as entertaining. And if Fessy wasn't such a wuss, this week would have been a lot more boring.  But I don't really care about the reasons, I just care about the results.  

And as a Tyler fan, I like watching him work through the house, one person at a time.  I don't think he'll get to the end - he's already on too many people's radar, and at some point I think this group WILL start comparing notes - but I'm loving his gameplay so far. 

• Love 19
23 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I've been enjoying the hell out of this season so far.  If Kaitlyn wasn't such a nutter, the first two weeks would not have been as entertaining. And if Fessy wasn't such a wuss, this week would have been a lot more boring.  But I don't really care about the reasons, I just care about the results.  

And as a Tyler fan, I like watching him work through the house, one person at a time.  I don't think he'll get to the end - he's already on too many people's radar, and at some point I think this group WILL start comparing notes - but I'm loving his gameplay so far. 

I agree 100% with your whole post. 

When everyone does start comparing notes and he becomes their target, then how he manages to turn that around, will make him a great player.  

But half the fun of BB is watching how the season unfolds.  

• Love 3