Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't get why Tyler is telling Swaggy all of this unless he's already sick of his alliance.

I wondered that, too but after Tyler started talking more he said it was "the four" that were saying this about Swaggy.  I think Tyler is trying to play both sides and convince Swaggy that he isn't part of that group.  I don't think he's doing a very good job because earlier today Swaggy and others were discussing that they think Tyler is totally with that group.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I wondered that, too but after Tyler started talking more he said it was "the four" that were saying this about Swaggy.  I think Tyler is trying to play both sides and convince Swaggy that he isn't part of that group.  I don't think he's doing a very good job because earlier today Swaggy and others were discussing that they think Tyler is totally with that group.

I don't think he is hiding his alliance well but he doesn't seem to like his HoH crew much either. 

As for Swaggy he is self-aware. "I know they want my head on a platter." I could get behind a Tyler and Swaggy alliance. 

(edited)

Swaggy wants Tyler to tell him the specific names of who wants him out when Swaggy wins HOH next week (because he's sure he is going to win it).  

Swaggy thinks America is going to love seeing him and Bayleigh laying in the bed with Swaggy in his feelings because America will see the softer side of Swaggy and we will love him for it.  Give me a break!  Now he's talking about how America ate up the Cody/Jessica relationship.  

Edited by zorak
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

They're all coughing into their hands and touching things and holy shit, I'm going through a whole tube of hand sanitizer just watching them. 

All they need to do is disinfect the door knobs, toilet flusher, and the bathroom/kitchen handles.  That's basic hygiene.

• Love 1

I think Tyler's doing a good job buttering Swaggy up and stroking his enormous ego. 

I did get a solid laugh out of his "America will love me because I'm with Bayleigh, confessing my feelings" line.

Also, I give up; show, you win. I'll call him Swaggy and it'll be embarrassing every time.

• Love 4

Having a bit of a chuckle about how these HG perceive how we perceive them. Swaggy is sure that people now love him because of his shomance with Bay. They have seen his softer side. He is concerned that with Bay wanted to cool it and back away, the messes him up and he wont get a power. He needs that power tp control the game. Now that he knows about the powers, he can fix the questions in his favor.
LMAO.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Having a bit of a chuckle about how these HG perceive how we perceive them. Swaggy is sure that people now love him because of his shomance with Bay. They have seen his softer side. He is concerned that with Bay wanted to cool it and back away, the messes him up and he wont get a power. He needs that power tp control the game. Now that he knows about the powers, he can fix the questions in his favor.
LMAO.

This is why it astounded me that some people who watched the first episode seemed to think he was just putting on an act.  I don't think it's an act at all.  I really think he thinks he is all that.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

LMAO.

Swaggy was fired up last night about this whole "trending" thing not being a Twitter deal because he knows like for sure that he's the most Trendingest Trender ever. But it's all bullshit because of the BB app. So it's not really trending and it's more popularity contest and don't you know, Angela is going to win it every time because Reasons but it's bullshit. 'Cause he trends. He trends so fucking hard.

Normally when HGs talk about trending and social media, I check out because I don't care but that was totally worth the price of admission last night. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Sounds like  although Swaggy and Tyler have a "secret alliance", Swaggy is definitely trying to get info out of Tyler. Who is coming after him? If Tyler gets nominated, who are his votes to stay ? Tyler deflecting very nicely. His low kep sound gives Swaggy a lot of confidence that he has the upper hand in this game.

6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Tyler just admitted he likes Haleigh. Which is odd because Haleigh is not a part of his HoH crew at all. 

Tyler did tell someone ( maybe angela) that the other side is sending Haleigh in to get cozy with him. He knows what is up ( his words).

Edited by missyb

I feel like Tyler is trying to pull a Paul (shudder) and make just about everyone believe they have some special deal with him.  It seemed that way when it was just him and Sam talking in HOH.  Then after she left, JC came in and made a comment that the most important thing was that nobody else could know about his and Tyler's relationship with each other.  And now he's trying to work Swaggy.  I'm not convinced that Swaggy totally buys it.  I guess we'll find out depending on whether or not Swaggy shares the details of his talk with Tyler with the rest of Swaggy's group.

• Love 1

I am not even sure if Swaggy would admit or even think that Tyler may be playing him. He is so confident. I do love that both these guys are playing the game. Paying attention and focused.

• Love 3
(edited)

Swaggy tells Tyler that if he gets HOH he will throw Winston and Brett up side by side because they are very behind the scenes with what they're doing.

Edited by zorak
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

I feel like Tyler is trying to pull a Paul (shudder) and make just about everyone believe they have some special deal with him.  It seemed that way when it was just him and Sam talking in HOH.  Then after she left, JC came in and made a comment that the most important thing was that nobody else could know about his and Tyler's relationship with each other.  And now he's trying to work Swaggy.  I'm not convinced that Swaggy totally buys it.  I guess we'll find out depending on whether or not Swaggy shares the details of his talk with Tyler with the rest of Swaggy's group.

I don't think so. I fully believe Tyler has already chosen his side, but is too scared to not try to ride the middle this week (which is dumb because everyone's caught on). I don't think Tyler cares much about Sam, besides maybe finding her irritating. Tyler is close with JC. I feel like Tyler genuinely likes the guy and wants to work with him more. And Tyler has been protecting JC; a few minutes ago, with Swaggy, Tyler protected JC by saying that he's been throwing out The Four's names out instead, but we know JC is gunning for Swaggy. 

Tyler is very obvious when he talks to people; you know his feelings immediately by the way he acts around people. With Swaggy, I think Tyler finds him alright, but he definitely doesn't seem to like that he has a huge ego and did try to steamroll him earlier with his noms. I think Tyler also knows that he's the leader and as of right now, he needs to keep him happy. I don't personally think Tyler should be floating like he is when he knows what side he wants to be on, but he seems to think he can get away with it.

I will say that Swaggy's ego is entertaining. He's like a more mild version of Jozea, but with the actual capability to back up what he says with the competitions. But Swaggy's biggest downfall is his ego; it's leading him to talk way too much and I just see Tyler mentally putting this information away for later. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So JC comes in and Tyler immediately puts his headphones on to listen to music. 

It's official: Tyler is me with better hair and different plumbing. I might have to start rooting for him now.

• Love 2
(edited)

Tyler digging for the nature of Sam's power. He asked how long this "thing" is good for. She said she is not ready to say those words yet. She will also be curious to see who may vote to evict her but she wont get evicted.

ETA: she also just said she doesn't have to use it in herself.

Edited by missyb
(edited)

Why is Jase on my feeds?????  Why?  What did I do to deserve this?

And I never, ever thought Jase was kinda hot.  Never.  I swear.

Oooh, he has the mandana on.

Edited by MrHufflepuff
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Sam/Tyler are finally starting to work together....but then the feeds cut to....old BB episodes? Is this the replacement for animal cams and fish feeds for the comps?

I like it. It's a nice way to celebrate 20 seasons. Here's hoping we get to see some old favourites.

ETA:

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've never actually seen old BB episodes, so this is exciting. This will also distract me from actually doing other things during feeds, though.

This, though. So much for being productive during downtimes. I guess the dishes can wait (they're just gonna be shoved in the dishwasher, anyway).

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

I like the idea, but turning on the feeds to see a fucking Boogie DR with a side of Will? I don’t like this, y’all, I’m having PTSD right now! Oh god, and there’s Jase. NO!!

• Love 5

It's fun seeing Mercellas and Danielle again. Potato-faced Allison not so much.

Pleas can we see when Mercellas didn't use veto on himself? I looove that. Please?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Pleas can we see when Mercellas didn't use veto on himself? I looove that. Please?

I could get behind this if they did compilations like "Best Evictions," "Best Goodbye Messages," "Stupidest Words Spelled in the Spelling Comp," etc.

• Love 7

I want to see the six (5)? fingered alliance in the makings.  I hate how all the players now use the term “back door” at almost every eviction. It’s not a back door if you were playing in the POV. 

• Love 2

I am sick to death of alleged/supposed super fans who come into the house and sweeeeeeeearrrr they know the first week is, above all else, about not creating waves and IS all about sliding through with the least possible friction - and then they take on a leadership role and try to grab power.  Swaggy is just the latest.  

I am also on my last nerve with fools who secure some type of great power, only to blurt it out without a VERY clear plan as to when, where, and to whom any notifications ought to be made.  Ay yi yi.

28 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

You all realize that Paul is going to show up eventually, right?  And Derrick?  And Frankie-He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?

Sure but this time, we'll know that it'll end eventually and we won't have to spend all summer watching them. Just a few minutes. 

• Love 3
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Ohhh, now they’re doing the premiere of BB10. I could rewatch the shit out of this season!

I know. This one brings back the memories. I can remember every single player in detail. I wanna barf seeing April again, but I laugh hysterically at Michelle.  "I know Dan's a plant!!" "He's not a plant." Michelle does her best crazy look.   Good times.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
(edited)

Yea, man, firing up the feeds to see BB10 just caused like a rush of emotion in me lol. There hasn't been a season like that since. Magic!

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Swaggy tells Tyler that if he gets HOH he will throw Winston and Brett up side by side because they are very behind the scenes with what they're doing.

Well then, Swaggy (I, like @Lady Calypso, have broken down) for HOH, I guess.

ETA: Who were the veto players again?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

From Twitter and Evel Dick regarding the feeds: 

More

Watching the first HOH comp of BB10 on the feeds and man, has this show changed over the years. That comp was awesome.. this season 4 comps and none even came close. Don't forget CBS didn't buy that car Memphis won and they sold it, he never got it, lol