Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19: Diana & Ashley R. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I love Diana with the new hair and makeup!  She richly deserves it!  Now time for new clothes - though I guess she is waiting for skin removal so she can buy for her "final" body.

• Love 6

(Delurking.) I don’t remember ever seeing a patient as successful (much less as pleasant and articulate) as Diana on this show.

And what the hell are these commercials with the kangaroo in the supermarket?

• Love 10

LOL...just glanced over at Facebook real quick and saw this at the top of my feed - 

Beatles song playing, "All you need is love. All you need is love..."
[6-ish-year-old granddaughter]: Well you need more than love. You need exercise too.

:-D

• Love 7

I find it slightly obnoxious that they insist on scheduling just off enough to make it so you have to choose between watching the end and watching the beginning of the next thing you want to see on another channel. Now I've missed 15 minutes of Code Black so I may as well wait and watch that on demand tomorrow. I guess they're counting on people really wanting to see what happens.

• Love 1

So, my guess is that Skin TIght was not drawing viewers, so they piggybacked it onto a more popular show, hoping to raise their ratings.

• Love 4

I honestly don't know know what to do with all these happy feelings for Diana since I am so used to being pissed off at many of these people. Cheers to Diana and heartfelt hope for Ashley.

Great hanging with you all once again. Tee hee, next week is Kiersten the screamer! I can't wait!

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What game were they playing?

Also, yay! It's over!

It sounded like Pokeno - I googled it and looks like there is indeed a game by that name. I have never heard of it.

Good night, everyone!  This was my first live chat. :)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

So, my guess is that Skin TIght was not drawing viewers, so they piggybacked it onto a more popular show, hoping to raise their ratings.

They used to do that all the time last season. I hadn't noticed it this season; they've had it listed separately.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I I am getting a hip replaced next week so I could have skipped the knee surgery stuff too!

Good luck hoosiermom. I had mine a few years ago and I know you will feel so much better after it's done. That hip pain can be excruciating.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Tee hee, next week is Kiersten the screamer! I can't wait!

Has she been on before? I have no memory of her at all. Or "Roni."

12 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Loved seeing that cute smile on Ashley's face while she was exercising. While trying to out exercise a bad eating habit won't work, I think it's still important if for nothing else than it really does elevate one's mood and they're doing something other than eating or thinking about eating.

Yes. Exercising, working, volunteering, crafting, or doing something, good grief, something, anything at all other than sitting and waiting for the next meal. Some of the people on this show are raising kids, or working, but so many are doing absolutely nothing. I also think about food a lot, but it helps me to keep busy and focused on other things. Keeping my hands busy on things I don't want to get greasy/dirty (sewing, knitting, painting) helps. In this episode, I noticed Diana was a quilter. That helps.

Ashley is a stunner when she smiles and while Daniel looks a bit like a kicked puppy, I really like him. They seem like such an unlikely couple, but I enjoy them together. I hope they are okay.

• Love 5