Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, NMDD43 said:

Random question if anyone knows the answer. Does anyone know more specific details about Erica's injury/surgery like was it work-related, as in something the Cowboys should have paid for? Or is it just a typical injury for someone who's been dancing their whole life? Just wondering if maybe she had to pay out of pocket to have her shoulder operated on and that's a driving factor (among others) behind her lawsuit 

I would think that the Cowboys paid for it - at least I would hope they did.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Angie said:

A poster said the girls are paid with the revenue that they bring in and it makes no since to be paid so low especially considering I think they bring in a ton of revenue especially with the calendars, appearances, and even the show.... I wonder how much revenue is brought in from all the DCC do 

According to Kelli, around one million dollars. No idea if Kelli, Judy, Shelly and the rest of the DCC staff and others who work with the girls are paid from the same budget, or their pay and benefits come from a different source.

5 hours ago, veronicamers said:

I don't like the implication that professional women who want to be fairly compensated for the time, effort, and hours they put into the DCC organization are not showing "pure dedication and excellence." This "it is a privilege and honor and there's the door if you don't like it" stuff may have worked in the past, but we are past that now.

I agree. Completely. Antiquated thinking. The world has evolved. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Switching gears for a second ... is this the first or second week of TC? If it’s the second, shouldn’t we have our first cut between now and Friday?

Second week I believe. No idea if any cuts have been made.

This is the second week.  I'm expecting a cut at any time, but, in previous camps, the cuts have been on Friday.  Unless Kelli and Judy change things up, that's when the first cut will likely happen.  For Erin, I think she's hoping to make it past this Friday because she was cut around that time last year.

Okay I’ve literally watched it 50 times and this is what I think is it

Kash at point with Lacey and MADDIE on either side of her. It looks like Heather may be down the side behind Maddie and there’s a blonde in the center behind Kash. 

Again, I could be totally wrong but I’m almost positive it’s a curly head next to Kash and a Brunette on the other side

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Jay Johnson has a story with the pyramid!! I cannot figure out the triangle but I think Kash is Point!

You can see that someone is in front stretching them out, I don't think that is a formation.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

You can see that someone is in front stretching them out, I don't think that is a formation.

They’re stretching but they’re in a pyramid. There’s a point at the the front 

Ah you’re right. Pink is all on the left. Blue is all on the right. Sawwwwwy. *crawls away*

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

They’re stretching but they’re in a pyramid. There’s a point at the the front 

All the pink are on one side and all the blue are on the other.  A women that isn't in TC is stretching them out (looks kind of like Shelly)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

All the pink are on one side and all the blue are on the other.  A women that isn't in TC is stretching them out (looks kind of like Shelly)

I just realized that. I got too excited and was just staring at the blue I didn’t realize the pink was all on the left. Whoopsie!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Second week I believe. No idea if any cuts have been made.

Jay Johnson has something on his insta story with a clip of the girls practicing on the field can't really tell how many girls there is 

On 6/12/2018 at 4:02 PM, adukesantana said:

Still waiting to see where she is "fat"...anywho that cookie is from a company that makes protein rich snacks...

Don’t hate me here, but I always thought that she was thick in the thighs...like Vivian a few years ago.  She is beautiful but Too short and stacked for the uniform.  I don’t know how she made it the first time. ?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Jay Johnson has a story with the pyramid!! I cannot figure out the triangle but I think Kash is Point!

Don't think that's the pyramid...that comes later.  I think it's just a workout lineup.  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Erinbridget said:

Does anybody know where I can watch full episodes of old seasons for free (that's not CMT.com)? Thank you in advance!

Best thing I can tell you to do is to buy seasons on Amazon so u can watch over and over and over again. The expense works itself out over time if u enjoy binge watching like I do ☺️❤️

• Love 5
10 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

That's what I see not a pyramid...They're stretching in the video I see. 

• Love 1

Sharing my unpopular opinion.... I am definitely bothered by the lawsuit coming from angles as a woman who can relate to being unfairly treated and compensated at a job, as a fan of the DCC, and as a big time Dallas Cowboys fan. I have decided since this lawsuit is happening whether I like or not , I choose to not get all distressed and conflicted and TRY to enjoy this season of the show and the new squad in the making (since that is the reason for this forum). I hope the TCCs can remain enthusiastic about becoming a DCC because this has to be tough on them to be in this position while this is happening. I am sure the friction and tension in the air even if no one openly discusses this is probably hard to ignore. I still am a fan of DCC and love watching them perform and I want to be able to enjoy this season seeing the new girls and and the new veterans. I personally think this matter is very damaging to the entire organization and if it were me I would care more about the destruction and harm that could and is happening than getting what's mine and taking a stand. That's just me.  It is unfortunate that NFL Cheerleaders are the eye candy of creepy men but I never saw DCC as that and regardless of the eventual outcome involving compensation, there will always be that line of what is acceptable for a classy group of talented dancers who do a lot for the community and also are in photographs on beaches in skimpy bikinis.  Ill just try to stick to the subject of training camp after this post and will mention randomly that I would like to see Erin make the squad. If she was able to get a grip on the style and energy of this type of dance, she could really be an asset to show group.      

• Love 5
10 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Looks so hot after a long day at work.  How do they do it?

When you're doing something you love, it's so easy.

10 hours ago, WkdMOM said:

Don't think that's the pyramid...that comes later.  I think it's just a workout lineup.  

I do think though that it will be KaShara at point and Lacey and Maddie at either side.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, cvogue said:

Best thing I can tell you to do is to buy seasons on Amazon so u can watch over and over and over again. The expense works itself out over time if u enjoy binge watching like I do ☺️❤️

If you have a Firestick, you can down load Terrarium TV or Morpheous and get all seasons except 1 and 2.  I found a DVD or season 2 but have yet to find Season 1.

34348080_2184313265133715_9017565690885832704_n.thumb.jpg.35e8a3723c8f77a097f0a5153ba51edc.jpg

When you are good friends with Charlotte's  daughter it doesn't matter if you can't get the DCC style or if your teeth are not HD friendly.   With all the say Charlotte and Jerry have I really wish they would step up and pay these girls more.  K & J can do nothing about it but we all know that C & Jerry can.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think it’s as simple as the organization has gotten away with paying these women as little as possible, with NO HEALTH INSURANCE, for decades, simply because they can. Well guess what? It’s the 21st century now and I think women deserve more than working and starving their butts off to be DCC. It kills me they don’t get health insurance. Especially given all of the injuries.

The Dallas Cowboys can afford to give these girls healthcare. Sheesh, they are athletes for the organization too.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

WHERE'S THE BEEF?  (From an old Wendy's commercial)

I see no fat anywhere.

LOL, right?  If I were that fat I'd wear the DCC uniform to work every day :)

• Love 17
1 hour ago, parrotfeathers said:

WHERE'S THE BEEF?  (From an old Wendy's commercial)

I see no fat anywhere.

In that photo, I don't either.  But I do see a larger boned girl who carries her weight in her bottom half, much like Kashara.  She will probably fight it her entire DCC career and need extra time in the gym or using pilates to keep herself toned and lean.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Does it seem like everything is moving faster this year? Did they always get put in groups so early?

That and the make-overs already being done ahead of the first cut (at least one we're aware of).  Has it always been this way and we never knew due to editing?  I've never watched it in real time before so honestly don't know.

3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

That and the make-overs already being done ahead of the first cut (at least one we're aware of).  Has it always been this way and we never knew due to editing?  I've never watched it in real time before so honestly don't know.

I think they started during makeovers earlier in Season 11. No idea why they move the makeovers up.

11 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Does it seem like everything is moving faster this year? Did they always get put in groups so early?

Ugghhh. I need them to take Group photos and post them, like they have done in the past....

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

34348080_2184313265133715_9017565690885832704_n.thumb.jpg.35e8a3723c8f77a097f0a5153ba51edc.jpg

When you are good friends with Charlotte's  daughter it doesn't matter if you can't get the DCC style or if your teeth are not HD friendly.   With all the say Charlotte and Jerry have I really wish they would step up and pay these girls more.  K & J can do nothing about it but we all know that C & Jerry can.

26 minutes ago, go4luca said:

In that photo, I don't either.  But I do see a larger boned girl who carries her weight in her bottom half, much like Kashara.  She will probably fight it her entire DCC career and need extra time in the gym or using pilates to keep herself toned and lean.

IMO I don’t think she’s fat at all. But her tummy doesn’t look toned.  Her arms are so maybe it’s the pic. Or Go4Luca could be right about her body type.  I want to be nice, but I don’t think she has a DCC face.  Has anyone seen her IRL?  Maybe she photographs badly?  I’m very interested in how her cameo would come out  

Hayley’s jumpsuit hems are dragging the floor.  I guess that’s the new style?  All I picture is how dirty the hems must be. 

Edited by Tdoc72
Additional thought
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

No idea why they move the makeovers up.

Maybe before they cut somebody for not having the look they like (which is one cut I don't understand, if they don't have the look why take them to TC in the 1st place?) they want to give them a shot at getting the look a little sooner.

1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

All I picture is how dirty the hems must be.

I also imagine the hems getting holes from getting caught in high heels, or getting frayed from dragging on the ground.

• Love 5

When these girls are at the Star though so late, is it really because practice went that long or are they choosing to stay so super late because they want to wait for their friends who got called into office?  I guess I always assumed that the girls chose to stay to bond and whatnot, but it's not like Kelli and Judy expect them to all sit around till the wee hours of the morning.  Surely you wouldn't get docked points if you were like, 'i love you girls but i have to assist with a huge project at my job tomorrow at 6 am so i just can't stick around tonight.  Huge Briana for me when she gets out Kelli's office and tell her I'll text her later to check in.'  I could totally be wrong though. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

When these girls are at the Star though so late, is it really because practice went that long or are they choosing to stay so super late because they want to wait for their friends who got called into office?  I guess I always assumed that the girls chose to stay to bond and whatnot, but it's not like Kelli and Judy expect them to all sit around till the wee hours of the morning.  Surely you wouldn't get docked points if you were like, 'i love you girls but i have to assist with a huge project at my job tomorrow at 6 am so i just can't stick around tonight.  Huge Briana for me when she gets out Kelli's office and tell her I'll text her later to check in.'  I could totally be wrong though. 

I was thinking the same thing since some of the girls were posting pix together last night.  It looked to me like they were having fun while waiting.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I bet it would be fine for them to leave, but training camp is such a pressure cooker, that they’re probably scared to leave before everyone else. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kayce said:

OK so off the lawsuit topic ... it's uniform fitting day!!!! I'm not sure who this is, but she is TINY!!!

0B86118C-1C97-4257-80FC-B3B5B6E9B80B.thumb.jpeg.10409ff74a6b58db705cd08110642d84.jpeg

Could that be Jalyn after her makeover?  Is she that tiny?