Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

11 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Ok, then did she quit? And why? Due to her injury? I’m not doubting this is true and I certainly don’t care about what girls like Cassie have to say, but I want the full story if possible.

Soo who wants to start speculating on PBC? :D

She probably couldnt recover and retired. The Dallas Cowboy Orgnization like many big companines deal with situations like Erica behind the scenes as fast as possible. I mean remember Mike Irving drug problem. Look how fast Holly got the boot. I mean Tobie Huff's never became GL because of a photo scandal that they kept under raps. Prob a PBC is most likely, I wouldnt be surprised once this issue gets bigger alot of alumni DCC will side with her. except ofcourse the pets. 

13 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I know everyone is sick of me loving on Gina, but I can’t stand the hate she gets! 

I am a big Gina fan too. I was one of the ones who initially didnt like what we were seeing on the show because it is rare that someone could be that disconnected from how they come across to others and she seemed to make a complete turnaround. She has really grown on me and is a talented and entertaining performer. I will have to watch her facials this season to see if she has point potential. Point is on camera so much that they really need to be able to change up facial expressions and still be pretty and attractive 100% of the time.  Forgive me saying.. but I get so irritated when any of the girls get caught on camera and they are not smiling or the face looks disinterested.  Like that one big screen shot of Breelan doing the spooktacular routine with a big ol scowl.   GRRR

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Its still on going. She is trying to change the way the system is. It makes sense the DCC make up a good amount of revenue for the Org. Its sad how they are treated even if it is their choice to tryout. They shouldnt be treated the way they are treated. 

According to Kelli herself, the DCC Organization brings in around one million dollars a year in revenue. The girls are made by what they bring in. I am sure there are other expenses the revenue covers. A million dollars is probably a small drop in the bucket to the over all revenue coming in from the overall Cowboys Organization.

3 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

She probably couldnt recover and retired. The Dallas Cowboy Orgnization like many big companines deal with situations like Erica behind the scenes as fast as possible. I mean remember Mike Irving drug problem. Look how fast Holly got the boot. I mean Tobie Huff's never became GL because of a photo scandal that they kept under raps. Prob a PBC is most likely, I wouldnt be surprised once this issue gets bigger alot of alumni DCC will side with her. except ofcourse the pets. 

I am going to say one thing about the Tobie Huff photo scandal because the mods do not want us to discuss it. The photo scandal happened after Tobie left the squad. Holly left the squad, she was not cut. If Erica left the team on her own free will, her leaving would have been mentioned on the show unless she stopped if from happened. Erica tried to get back on the team after she was cut, but Kelli and Charlotte said no.

I can’t speak to the accuracy of this site (although I assume it’s accurate), but it looks like Erica and the Cowboys settled the lawsuit in July. ETA: Actually, its a dismissal without prejudice, so more likely that she dismissed it voluntarily but can re-file if she wants. 

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24774200/Wilkins_v_Dallas_Cowboys_Football_Club,_Ltd

This may be more appropriate in the Former Cheerleaders thread, but since is being discussed... 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

According to Kelli herself, the DCC Organization brings in around one million dollars a year in revenue. The girls are made by what they bring in. I am sure there are other expenses the revenue covers. A million dollars is probably a small drop in the bucket to the over all revenue coming in from the overall Cowboys Organization.

Kelli and Judy get paid by the Cowboys. The DCCS outside of the cowboys events make appearances all over and sometimes do not get paid for those events. Its just sad to see them be treated bad. They have to buy their own calendars in which they are in, Its wild. They dont even get to keep their uniforms. I rememeber speaking to Nicole Bulcher about how they give everything back spray tan stained blouses and all. Also in the Stadium shop they still use Tobie and the girl that was in Transformers. If the organization can afford to build a Billion dollar Stadium and new office facility they could pay the "ambassadors" better. I mean some seasons when the team is having a rough season, the cheerleaders are the most entertaining to watch. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Okay had to go back and look at the side by side dancing of Gina in the last episode.  Not a hater but not really a fan either. You guys are right damn it!! She is really strong! 

Yeah, I’m still not a huge Gina fan. I totally get the Paris Hilton vibe, but truth is truth. The girl can dance! 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think Lacey should get PBC cheerleader this year.  But I think it will go to Maddie, Heather, Tasha or Amy.

PBC is chosen by their teammates right?

I hope lacey gets it, but I mean  Jinelle shouldve gotten it last year...I mean the practically begged her to stay this season ..yet she didnt even get PBC. they will probably give it to judi bahaha

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, 8dallas said:

Kelli and Judy get paid by the Cowboys. The DCCS outside of the cowboys events make appearances all over and sometimes do not get paid for those events. Its just sad to see them be treated bad. They have to buy their own calendars in which they are in, Its wild. They dont even get to keep their uniforms. I rememeber speaking to Nicole Bulcher about how they give everything back spray tan stained blouses and all. Also in the Stadium shop they still use Tobie and the girl that was in Transformers. If the organization can afford to build a Billion dollar Stadium and new office facility they could pay the "ambassadors" better. I mean some seasons when the team is having a rough season, the cheerleaders are the most entertaining to watch. 

The girl that was in Transformers is Abigail.  She cheered for three years, all after 1999.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

So..business as usual..

I'm thinking Amy. She's super pretty and is a great dancer 

Holly really did. When she was point, I was like "...who?" Smh

Caroline is very basic. I'm not being shady, but she looks very average, which I think is a good thing considering alot of people think you have to be GORGEOUS to get on this team (which she isnt).

I agree. There really isn't anyone else who is just FUN to watch like she is. Mia was super fun to watch which is why I think she got point over others.

I'm thinking maybe she just got lost in the crowd and couldn't find her. I know that it has happened with other people. 

you're probably right and i'm just becoming cynical in my old age LOL  I just really expected Sydney to even have a specific post for Madeline since she and Jay practically adopted her last year. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The girl that was in Transformers is Abigail.  She cheered for three years, all after 1999.

Yes Abigail she is still used for her image, I bet she doenst get royalty checks. Its like the NCAA sad

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think Lacey should get PBC cheerleader this year.  But I think it will go to Maddie, Heather, Tasha or Amy.

PBC is chosen by their teammates right?

If I’m not mistaken the team votes but then k&j make the decision so... I sure hope Lacey gets it, but I also want her to stay for another year. I think it’s Maddie’s year with the gigantic picture in the studio/sudden jump to GL & triangle.

• Love 2

I think the fact Gina is already so close to the triangle and in group 1 points to her being groomed for point. I also think she got a bad edit and because of that is still looked at badly.  Editing can make or break a person. I feel like she probably needed some time to mature last, which she did. It seems like she is good friends with a lot of the girls too. It will be interesting to see how much she is on the show and what her edit is. 

I could see PBC going to Lacey or Madeline. Possibly Heather or Kahlyn. I think that we will see a lot of the upper vets leave at the end of the year. 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

you're probably right and i'm just becoming cynical in my old age LOL  I just really expected Sydney to even have a specific post for Madeline since she and Jay practically adopted her last year. 

I'm the same way anymore with all the girls - I forget that they could be DM'ing each other, that there are good reasons for them not to attend each other's bridal shower or baby shower, that alumni has moved to another part of the state, they could be texting, etc.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HateWatcher said:

I peaked at Stephanie's IG. She is an All Star. Who else has been asked this year? Did Jenna get dissed? 

Emma, Nicole, Katy, Danielle, Jessica, Rachel, Amy T, Jinelle, Bess, Chantel, Stephanie. I got this off Former DCCs board. 

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 2

Checking back in on this forum after a long absence and find that the topic of Eric was dusted off and is seeing new light.  It must be getting very hard for her to be in Dallas, but being a  litigious twit without the commonsense to NOT snapchat herself breaking rules should give her a clue:  Follow the bosses rules or GTFO. 

There are more than enough people out there to vouch for her getting cut, so her spin that she quit or was injured is laughable.  That girl, for all her talent as a dancer, never really appears to make very good choices, and now it seems like she just can't handle not getting the same clicks she got as a DCC.

Hopefully she doesn't turn into one of those that 10 yrs from now, *still* has her DCC cameo framed and on her nightstand, lmao.

• Love 13
On 8/18/2018 at 2:36 PM, sleepyjean said:

Bridget is prettier now than when she was a Charger Girl.

WOW! She is so photogenic and gorgeous!! Judging by those photographs, she looks to be a clean and energetic dancer--kind of reminds me of how Katie Marie photographed at games, and she was always wow. I'll have to keep an eye out for her in the upcoming episodes.

I really hope that CMT introduces us to Bridget and Cianna--and all around that they do a solid job of introducing us to all the rookies with talking heads and dancing footage. Spread the love, CMT! Enough with the VK ish. Though I am relieved to know how that turns out, as that alleviates what would otherwise be unnecessary but serious stress I otherwise would be feeling about the VK situation. Thank goodness for this thread!

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Emma, Nicole, Katy, Danielle, Jessica, Rachel, Amy T, Jinelle, Bess, Chantel, Stephanie. I got this off Former DCCs board. 

Emma is still doing it?  Good for her! She must be one of those that can maintain the DCC shape without trying. #jealous 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Soo who wants to start speculating on PBC? :D

I could see them picking Maddie. I'm not saying that's who I think they should pick! I just don't know if I could see them picking Lacey...

• Love 1
5 hours ago, kalibean said:

I like VK’s Instagram post. She seemed thankful for the opportunity, supportive of the women she met along the way and excited to come back next year. Everything a positive, sparkly cut TCC should say if she’s planning to return. Or even if she wasn’t ?‍♀️

Maybe I give too much grace for her being 18. I think she just ran away with what were probably throwaway comments like “of course you have what it takes to make the team” and “you’re such a fabulous dancer” and “it’s so exciting to see a legacy on the field.” Immaturity and well intentioned compliments might have just made her cocky, and she got a solid reality check. I personally like her response and wish her well this next year. 

Im certainly not trying to bash an 18 year old. I just think that she is still on the wrong path. She doesn't get it. You thank the powers that be in private, not on social media. She is clawing her way in by thanking ONLY the powers that be, dismissing all of the other judges who also had a say, albeit a minor say in her going to training camp. I see through the BS. Thats all Im saying. She's a fake and will do what ever it takes to make it.  I wouldn't trust her to be an ambassador to the brand with that attitude. Did we see concessions from any of the other TCCs. Dayton also had inside tips like Victoria but has shown much, much, more style and grace with her experience through this than VK. Integrity= doing the right thing when no one is watching. Not shouting it out on social media because your ego is hurt. 

• Love 9

Does anyone know why Dayton got cut?  I haven't been able to watch past the initial episode yet this season. But I feel bad that she made TC and wasn't able to make the squad. From what I've seen of her dancing, I think her style is more fluid than DCC, but think she could learn it in time...

5 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Was the issue that they wouldn't allow you to stay on the team injured as they did other people Erica? Also, it is nice to see you stand up for Jenna, you're a good friend. 

They have allowed girls to stay on the team with injuries aka Brooke, Cassie and others who have been injured and not able to perform due to an injury. Erica was cut due to breaking a rule in Canton. They offered her an All-Star spot and wanted to send her out on appearances. They would have allowed her to stay on the team with an injury unless the doctor(s) said no more performing as a regular current DCC aka offering her an All-Star spot and appearances.

Erica was cut for breaking a rule. She did not leave on her own merit. Jenna ratted her out to save her spot on the squad because she knew she was not the cut bubble for breaking rules. She probably told Holly and Erica she was forced by Kelli, Judy and Charlotte to rat out others to save her DCC bacon.

There are a lot of things going on behind close doors certain girls who not want to come out and are willing to come up with explanations to cover their actions.

2 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Does anyone know why Dayton got cut?  I haven't been able to watch past the initial episode yet this season. But I feel bad that she made TC and wasn't able to make the squad. From what I've seen of her dancing, I think her style is more fluid than DCC, but think she could learn it in time...

Dayton is a beautiful dancer and has pretty feet with a nice arch. I can only imagine it was style.  She was the total package otherwise. 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They have allowed girls to stay on the team with injuries aka Brooke, Cassie and others who have been injured and not able to perform due to an injury. Erica was cut due to breaking a rule in Canton. They offered her an All-Star spot and wanted to send her out on appearances. They would have allowed her to stay on the team with an injury unless the doctor(s) said no more performing as a regular current DCC aka offering her an All-Star spot and appearances.

Erica was cut for breaking a rule. She did not leave on her own merit. Jenna ratted her out to save her spot on the squad because she knew she was not the cut bubble for breaking rules. She probably told Holly and Erica she was forced by Kelli, Judy and Charlotte to rat out others to save her DCC bacon.

There are a lot of things going on behind close doors certain girls who not want to come out and are willing to come up with explanations to cover their actions.

I'm just wondering if you have real inside info on this or is it just speculation? Certainly not trying to call you out but you seem so insistent that Jenna "ratted her out", just curious if that's even been confirmed?

Perhaps @JohnGalt could shed some light?

• Love 2
7 hours ago, PDH said:

Queen Victoria has announced to her subjects that her reign has been postponed. Geeze this girl. How many girls have had just as much training as this one? How many girls have or have had the same dream as this one? For a girl to have had the amount of exposure attending every audition since she was born watching and learning until she came of age to audition, attend every prep class x2 years that we know of, have insider tips and run around with current DCC being coddled by the leadership then feel the need to deceive the DCC director is sickening. She needs to mature. Get an education and some life experience. 

I am rather relieved to see this as that is how I perceived her also.

In watching on the show so far. VK just sends a bad " fake" vib- and her mother is rude and brash- ... I take it that VK did not make the team.

6 hours ago, cgloss said:

Gina strikes me as a Jenn A clone. Great dancer, knows what to do or say to get ahead. According to Robin last year, she already has the bossiness down. I wonder if her being so encouraging of everyone on social media and through finals is her way of politicking to get point and/or GL. 

VK should’ve been told not to try out again. Since they cut her for lying, they must have thought the situation was toxic. Yet she says she’s coming back, so I have to believe Kelli told her it was OK to try again despite the lie. How many girls would’ve gotten that chance? Not Chelsea. 

Caught VK lying ? Are we talking about the same one- ie Victoria ? And if so- lying in what ?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, maineborzoi said:

I am rather relieved to see this as that is how I perceived her also.

In watching on the show so far. VK just sends a bad " fake" vib- and her mother is rude and brash- ... I take it that VK did not make the team.

Caught VK lying ? Are we talking about the same one- ie Victoria ? And if so- lying in what ?

Lying about going to see a DCC nutritionist is what we've been told. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

I maintain that I don’t think Jenna had the intention of ratting Erica out, but she was put in a very bad position. Erica Snapped the picture to more than one person and Jenna was one of those people. It is also possible she sent it to Jenna in a text since they are best friends. Kelli and Judy had already knew about the picture. It’s quite possible they had already seen it and just wanted to see what Jenna would say. They questioned Jenna about it and requested to see her phone.

At the end of the day, yeah, Jenna could have lied and said she didn’t know anything about it, but she would have been risking her own position on the squad, so I don’t begrudge her for telling the truth or showing them, whatever happened. Jenna is not my favorite, but I personally think it’s unfair to look at her negatively over this particular incident. Erica did herself in. They are still friends, so I think all sides have been mature about it.

You are the best! Thank you.

• Love 15

Wasn’t Jenna involved in the incidents that caused Holly to resign? I remember her talking about what Holly had done very indirectly and then acting like she had no responsibility.

The most ridiculous part was having Jenna called in before the season and her saying to the cameras she was ready to be a mature leader. She was very good at keeping her facade going until it crumbled. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HateWatcher said:

Guys, as a former VK basher, can we move on? The subject is starting to become redundant.

Obviously everyone can do what they want.  With relation to the subject of VK as a character on the show, I’m late to the VK train having just started watching the season. I’m not a hater but Im interested in why people think she’s getting a great edit, when to me, she’s looking like a foolish child, more of a joke than a professional dancer. 

I read her edit as being bad and actually reflecting poorly on Kelli. It’s the first time in all the seasons I’ve watched where I see an entire edit of a character making Kelli look bad. She has made bad remarks or mimicked someone before, like Colby, this is the first time I see her as biased and unprofessional.

Im curious to see how this will play out across the season.

• Love 14

Been trying to keep up with this thread... just want to say, I REALLY hope they address Tara’s cut on the show. I’m rewatching season 12, and I know people have mentioned some issues with her, but she got a lot of positive feedback shown on the show. She was even shown talking about how sad she would be if Savannah didn’t make the team, so she seemed to have a more stable position. I’m just so curious to see it play out, so I really hope they don’t pretend like she didn’t exist, like Erica or Amy R. 

Also, about point next year, I really think it will depend on who sticks around. If you look at two years ago with Jenn A. at point, you would never think that Kashara would be Point from her position that year. I think Tasha is a candidate for sure, if she stays. Also Gina, but her not-photogenic smile is an issue. I feel like it could be a surprise, depending on the turnover 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

I don’t see anyone really primed to be point except for Gina, since I’m sure Kashara and Lacey are retiring. Maybe Kelli Sullivan? Maddie is cute, but I just don’t see her at point. 

Has Lacey said anything about retiring? I feel like she's going to be like Jenna (started right out of high school) and be a 6 year vet. I doubt maintaining weight is an issue for her and DCC seems to be the defining thing of her adult life so far. I'm rooting she stays one more year and they make her point.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

Has Lacey said anything about retiring? I feel like she's going to be like Jenna (started right out of high school) and be a 6 year vet. I doubt maintaining weight is an issue for her and DCC seems to be the defining thing of her adult life so far. I'm rooting she stays one more year and they make her point.

I’m REALLY holding on to this because I just don’t see anyone fully ready yet to take on point. I can accept a third year getting it again because that’s likely the fate of the squad for the next few years, but Lacey deserves her shine. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

I maintain that I don’t think Jenna had the intention of ratting Erica out, but she was put in a very bad position. Erica Snapped the picture to more than one person and Jenna was one of those people. It is also possible she sent it to Jenna in a text since they are/were best friends. Kelli and Judy already knew about the picture. It’s quite possible they had already seen it and just wanted to see what Jenna would say. They questioned Jenna about it and requested to see her phone.

At the end of the day, yeah, Jenna could have lied and said she didn’t know anything about it, but she would have been risking her own position on the squad, so I don’t begrudge her for telling the truth or showing them, whatever happened. Jenna is not my favorite, but I personally think it’s unfair to look at her negatively over this particular incident. Erica did herself in. They are still friends, so I think all sides have been mature about it.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. That's exactly how I read the situation. She didn't go running to "rat her out" (for the record I hate that phrase), rather Kelli and Judy already knew and, after Holly, Jenna realized she had no choice. Rock meet hard place

• Love 14

@JohnGalt thank you for contributing to this board and for answering and replying to posts in a decent, respectful manner. I have a question. I heard way back from a reliable (or not) source, that Holly, on the night she was brought into the office was later that night asked to resign or she would be let go so she resigned. Can you shed light on the accuracy of this info?

• Love 15

@8dallas AND @JohnGalt and, I thank you BOTH for sharing “behind the scenes” things to inform us, and I don’t want to see ANYONE in trouble on or off this group. Share on, please! Of course, I’m the girl that had a Future DCC tee all through elementary school and wrote my first “real” letter to the DCC, and got a picture back. I joined this forum for an insider POV and to root on my favorite TC Candidates. WHO CARES who they are as long as they feel free “spilling the tea” (sweet tea, of course)?! Mods, I apologize if I’ve stepped over a line. 

Thank you to all of you for sharing the bigger picture behind being a DCC.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Madeline is kind and sweet but also thinks she is better than everyone else.  These pix really show that.  Standing up over her parents and over her friends and over Erin shows how she thinks she is the real princess.  Notice she didn't stand over the vets.  She loves to make sure everyone knows where she went to college but she still hasn't had a job since graduating other than taking pix for Sydney.  This pix with her parents really shows she is queen of that family.  

Curious to what you mean by this. Seems like typical work a DCC would do. Maybe she helped with backend stuff for LLG too?

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Pro Bowl Candidate

RE: awards  - is there any left for  KaShara to earn ?

I had forgotten she was 2018 PB-winner until this post came along..

here's the link of all of the 2018 NFL PB cheerleaders ( link ) . need to check if the NBA does the same...

many of the other cheerleaders bio mention they are (or was) captain... does DCC appoint a true captain - in title ?

Edited by sATL
5 minutes ago, sATL said:

RE: awards  - is there any left for  KaShara to earn ?

I had forgotten she was 2018 PB-winner until this post came along..

here's the link of all of the 2018 NFL PB cheerleaders ( link ) . need to check if the NBA does the same...

The nba use to