Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

What a whirlwind! I woke up this morning to read through the thread and even though it was already over, my heart was hammering as I got closer to the audition announcements. Very sad about Keyra. I do think it's partly her body type, but I also think that she looked softer in some photos recently than she did at camp last year. Selina definitely looked softer and she clearly knew it. She tried to hide it in that costume but that high-waisted blue fringe thing is not slimming. She had a good run, though. Christina may never grow on me. I thought Brennan had some of those weird facials again in some of her audition photos this year. If judges and guest choreographers comment again on that like last year, she's gone. Despite her resemblance to Whitney Isleib, she's just not that pretty. I'd like to see her kill it with confidence this year. She could be one of those DCC I really like but never find that attractive. I hope she makes it, but I am not convinced she will. I don't know who the new women of color are in TC, but I hope they rock it in camp. DCC needs a serious diversity refresh this year! 

• Love 10

Ok. Bummed about Keyra, but I'll live. Will be interested to see the edit of this finals. I'm predicting a lot of slo-mo edits, like they usually do when they don't have footage to back up decisions. 

Nevertheless, she's a DCC alum, and got to cheer with her bestie. Next.

I never understand why a girl would stay more than 2 years anyway.

It looks lile there are 5 black girls ( if I'm seeing things correctly), so at least the squad should maintain it's CAREFULLY allocated number of spots for colored girls (no less than 4, but no more than six).

How did EVERYONE cut from TC last year make it back? Erin, Madeleine, Brennan.

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I thought Brennan had some of those weird facials again in some of her audition photos this year. If judges and guest choreographers comment again on that like last year, she's gone. Despite her resemblance to Whitney Isleib, she's just not that pretty. I'd like to see her kill it with confidence this year. She could be one of those DCC I really like but never find that attractive. I hope she makes it, but I am not convinced she will. I don't know who the new women of color are in TC, but I hope they rock it in camp. DCC needs a serious diversity refresh this year! 

Well you do remember what Neal McCoy said about Madeleine the first year she tried out....  She sure showed him.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

This.

Christina may have taken several classes but just doesn't put everything on social media like others do.  Just because something isn't on SM, that doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Also, the "forgetting to breathe" thing happened in TC last year, that may have been a non-issue all year.  No, I don't think Christina will ever be in show group, but I think she's solid and I'm happy she's back :)

YAY Brennan!!!!  I think this is her year!!!  If she's cut, I hope she makes Megan Flaherty's final cut look tame :)

She would never!!  She is far too ladylike.

• Love 6
(edited)

TCC so far: 

1 Lindsay Brady (TCU Showgirl) - lindsay.nicole.brady

2 Victoria Kalina - victoriaakalina

3 Taylor Johnson (Aggie dance team) - taylorjohnsonj

4 Madeline Malloy (2017 TCC) - madeline_malloy

5 Rachel Wyatt (Miss SC/Clemson pom) - rachelyukiwyatt

6 Brennan (2017 TCC) - brennanashley 

7 Taylor - taytauss

8 Gabby Luise - gabbyluise

9 Jasmin - jasmin.marie26

10 Amber Nicole @amber_nicole74

11 Lily Johnson (UK dance team) - lilyjay21

12 Titan's Briana (handle tbd)

13 Erin Sauerhage - erin_margaret

14 Dayton Bramhall - daytonbramhall

15 daph7 (UCLA dance)

16 Alanna Tarango - yomamaalanna

17 Jalyn from NY Jets

18 Hannah Anderson (Chicago Luv-a-bull) - hannah_anderson95

19 Malena Brown - malena_brown

20 Bridget Jacob (SD Chargers) - classic_bridge

21 Kristin Dodd - dodd_10

Assuming there are 45 total, and 21 vets, we need to find 9 more names!

Edit: 3 more names!!!

Edited by bnn

I hope Brennan makes it too. There's a lot of spots this year. Hope she makes the cut. 

I think they were just looking for a reason to cut Keyra. I just don't think they particularly liked her as a person. The tiny clip she posted of her solo looked great. Maybe she offended someone in the interview. 

• Love 8

My thoughts. 

I like Keyra, but I always wondered if they took her based on Cersten’s influence. Now that they’re both gone, **conspiracy**! I kid! I’ve been on these boards for a long time, and the cuts this year aren’t near as surprising as last year. Keyra always had a heavier (not irl heavy, doc heavy. I think girl has a slamming body!!) build. I think she’s hot, and had great power, but again, she had a year and I wish her well.

I always got Selina and Simone mixed up, and yes I know they don’t look alike so it was mainly because I forgot Selina was on the squad!! She’s a teacher, and I have a soft spot for any teacher who can also be a DCC because as a teacher myself, I work long hours and sometimes I go to bed at 9 pm! I couldn’t imagine being in rehearsal until 12-1am and going to work at 7am. She was also heavy, again in the real world, hot body and in no way heavy and she also was a blender. The kiss of death for DCC.

as far as rookies, there wasn’t a rookie I hoped  would get cut. I feel like they all looked great and I’m glad that savannah made it back. 

I will root for several. Dayton seems sweet and I like her attitude. I loved Madeline last year and Brennan is my girl! If she does get cut this year, she needs to tell them off hard core. She gets better and better! I’m sure there will be others.

lastly, Victoria. I don’t know her. I don’t think she’s a horrible dancer, and I don’t believe everything that people say  and social media personas are not always representative of a person’s true character. I’ll give her a chance to prove herself. She can’t help who her mother is, just like Cassie couldn’t.

those are my thoughts. They’re worth nothing really lol

• Love 20

Three things:

1) Brennan is a grown woman and nobody made her audition a third time.  If she does get cut, she knew that was a possibility.  

2)  Victoria and Dayton ONLY made it because they were essentially passed through over the judge's objections.  I'm glad both are happy, but neither made it on merit.  I feel sorry for the other girls who auditioned who were much better but just didn't have a mommy who knows the right people.

3)  I think the DCC has done something that is illegal.  We all saw Christina's audition -- it was terrible.  Yet she--a white woman--was invited back to training camp.  Two veterans were cut -- both are women of color.  There's clearly some race discrimination at work here.

• Love 9

Keyra - I really loved her cameo last year when she took total credit for not making it in the past.  So refreshing after the "I should make it because I tried" attitude.  Loved her body, loved her dancing, but I remember towards the end of last season's show she did come out with a bit of attitude-not horrible, just not the "yes ma'am" they want.  We all know she has a big personality.  I wonder if that - not her body - was her demise?

Dayton - So happy for her (and her mom)!  Sometimes you can just tell by someone's smile that they are sweet, kind and charming.  However, those qualities don't nec make for a DCC.  Hope that she really picks up the power and tightens that tummy.  We've seen it happen before, it can happen again!

VK - I think she is gorgeous.  I haven't watched her dancing and haven't seen her attitude, so I will wait and see.

Erin - Didn't care for her dancing last year-at all.  Hope she is greatly improved!

Brennan - Just put her in a uniform!  I think that all the weird facials, etc go away when she isn't stressed.

• Love 2

Rachel Yuki Wyatt (IG @rachelyukiwyatt) was a cheerleader for the 2015/2016 Clemson Tigers.  She was also crowned as Miss America Outstanding Teen in 2013, Miss South Carolina in 2016 and was the 1st runner-up for Miss America in 2017

RW@.jpg

1st Runner-Up in Miss America 2017.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-07-07-at-1.37.16-PM.jpg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GreyLensman said:

Rachel Yuki Wyatt (IG @rachelyukiwyatt) was a cheerleader for the 2015/2016 Clemson Tigers.  She was also crowned as Miss America Outstanding Teen in 2013, Miss South Carolina in 2016 and was the 1st runner-up for Miss America in 2017

RW@.jpg

God, those hooker shoes are bad!

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, hypeman said:

It looks lile there are 5 black girls ( if I'm seeing things correctly), so at least the squad should maintain it's CAREFULLY allocated number of spots for colored girls (no less than 4, but no more than six).

This! I’m squinting to find five tbh. I suspect that Keyra was cut because she looks heavier and also because they had other promising black girls to balance out that oh so important squad photo. The same way they balance the number of red heads and brunettes. 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

My thoughts. 

I like Keyra, but I always wondered if they took her based on Cersten’s influence. Now that they’re both gone, **conspiracy**! I kid! I’ve been on these boards for a long time, and the cuts this year aren’t near as surprising as last year. Keyra always had a heavier (not irl heavy, doc heavy. I think girl has a slamming body!!) build. I think she’s hot, and had great power, but again, she had a year and I wish her well.

I always got Selina and Simone mixed up, and yes I know they don’t look alike so it was mainly because I forgot Selina was on the squad!! She’s a teacher, and I have a soft spot for any teacher who can also be a DCC because as a teacher myself, I work long hours and sometimes I go to bed at 9 pm! I couldn’t imagine being in rehearsal until 12-1am and going to work at 7am. She was also heavy, again in the real world, hot body and in no way heavy and she also was a blender. The kiss of death for DCC.

as far as rookies, there wasn’t a rookie I hoped  would get cut. I feel like they all looked great and I’m glad that savannah made it back. 

I will root for several. Dayton seems sweet and I like her attitude. I loved Madeline last year and Brennan is my girl! If she does get cut this year, she needs to tell them off hard core. She gets better and better! I’m sure there will be others.

lastly, Victoria. I don’t know her. I don’t think she’s a horrible dancer, and I don’t believe everything that people say  and social media personas are not always representative of a person’s true character. I’ll give her a chance to prove herself. She can’t help who her mother is, just like Cassie couldn’t.

those are my thoughts. They’re worth nothing really lol

Reminds me of Season Five with Stephanie H. and Brooke. Stephanie barely made it into TC because of her weight. I do remember the rumors flying around they brought her because she was Brooke's friend. To be honest about, I am not surprise Keyra was cut. She did look heavier in the behind and thighs, and she may have been called out for her weight and figure during the season. Same thing with Selina. She was came back soft after being told to lose weight. I do not think race had anything to do with it.

In the case of Christina, she may not be the best dancer on the squad, but I think she is a has the other qualities Kelli and Charlotte look for. And to be honest about it, I thought Keyra was just a little too perky and got a little attitude at the end of TC last year when she was called out for something. Kelli and Judy said something about her weight and size at the cameo photo shoot during TC. I remember Kelli saying they were going to look at her dancing because they both were concern about her weight.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, GreyLensman said:

RW@.jpg

She wasn't a cheerleader, she was a member of the Clemson University pom squad, Rally Cats..

Edited by adukesantana
40 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Well you do remember what Neal McCoy said about Madeleine the first year she tried out....  She sure showed him.

I have to say how much he loved Maddie her first audition is part of what keeps me from thinking he's a dirty man who only cares about looks. He was totally hollering for her dancing but wasn't about the face. So now I appreciate he's just really enthusiastic and has actual respect for dance talent. Which is not to say that he he doesn't mostly care about looks and likes judging beautiful and scantily clad young women. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DFWBelle said:

Good morning everyone! 

We still have 4 girls to identify. 

Row 1 girl 2 looks a lot like Gaebri but there’s nothing in her social media, I haven’t seen any tags on her or her fiance’s Pages. 

Row 1 girl 7 possibly @Kdodd_10 

Row 1 girl 8 

Row 3 girl 12 possibly Hannah Anderson, need social media handle/confirmation. 

Get to sleuthing ??

Row 1 girl 2 is Cianna from the Portland blazers 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, UnicornSparkles said:

Could be the reason Khalyn looks pissed.   Idk if it's the yellow lighting or just a bad photo, but the two rookie TCC don't even look like they are a POC.  I had to strain to find them.

Surely you BOTH are not implying “racism” was involved with the Final TCC Roster.  Good grief.

• Love 14
(edited)
3 hours ago, bnn said:

TCC so far: 

3 Taylor Johnson - taylorjohnsonj

6 Brennan 

7 Taylor (UA dance team) - taytauss

8 Gabby Luise (UA dance team) - gabbyluise

10 Amber Nicole (KC rangerette) - amber_nicole74

11 Lily Johnson (UK dance team) - lilyjay21

13 Erin Sauerhage (2017 TCC)- erin_margaret

14 Dayton Bramhall (2017 Finalist) - daytonbramhall

15 daph7

16 Alanna Tarango (Lakers girl) - yomamaalanna

17 Jalyn (NY Jets) - jalynstough

21 Kristin Dodd (AAIA) - dodd_10

22 Caroline Sundvold - carolinesundvold

23 Cianna (Portland trailblazers) - handle tbd

Edit: 2 more names!!!

We only need 1 more!!!

Edited by bnn
7 minutes ago, Love2ride said:

Surely you BOTH are not implying “racism” was involved with the Final TCC Roster.  Good grief.

I'm not implying anything.  I'm affirmatively stating that it's racism.  When girls are white (i.e., Christina), they get the benefit of the doubt.  When they're not (i.e., Selina, Keyra), they're sent packing.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Smplsimon said:

I'm not implying anything.  I'm affirmatively stating that it's racism.  When girls are white (i.e., Christina), they get the benefit of the doubt.  When they're not (i.e., Selina, Keyra), they're sent packing.  

I am sure if not many veterans retired she probably would have gotten cut?‍♀️

• Love 2

I'm so sad for Selina and Keyra.  I always am when any vet gets cut.  But, honestly, I won't miss either one of them.

I'm so happy for Christina!She might not be the best dancer on the team, but she obviously did enough to make it again this year.  I really like her look.  So many of the other girls have almost the exact same hair style.  I like that Christina looks different.  I think she has a cute, sporty vibe.  I do like how she styled her hair last year better than what I saw in the pictures this year though.

So happy for Brennan!!  I really hope that this is her year!  I really wonder if Kelly would cut someone a third time in training camp after the whole Megan Flaherty (RIP) fiasco. I mean, I'm sure that she would, but I think that she will be very reluctant to do so.  

I'm really excited that Erin and Madeline made it back into training camp this year.  I would love to see both of them make the team.

Very happy for Dayton as well! She seems very nice and is so cute.  

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Three things:

1) Brennan is a grown woman and nobody made her audition a third time.  If she does get cut, she knew that was a possibility.  

2)  Victoria and Dayton ONLY made it because they were essentially passed through over the judge's objections.  I'm glad both are happy, but neither made it on merit.  I feel sorry for the other girls who auditioned who were much better but just didn't have a mommy who knows the right people.

3)  I think the DCC has done something that is illegal.  We all saw Christina's audition -- it was terrible.  Yet she--a white woman--was invited back to training camp.  Two veterans were cut -- both are women of color.  There's clearly some race discrimination at work here.

Okay I seriously doubt there is any racial discrimination considering three African American women were invited into camp 

• Love 15
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Selina was probably cut because of weight issues and not bringing her A+ game to finals. She was told about her weight last season. She was probably was safe last season due to the fact Kelli liked her so much. Two vets were cut or decided to cut their loses during TC, but Jenna was kept because she allegedly ratted out Erica to save her DCC bacon. She played the victim game and was saying how she was tested during TC. I do not see Erica and Holly playing the racism card because they were left, and Jenna was not cut.

Edited by bigskygirl
15 minutes ago, Love2ride said:

I don’t think the organization is racist, but I do think race factors into some of their decisions. Just like hair color, height, or body type is a factor in some of their decisions. I think they need to have SOME diversity on the squad, but not TOO much because it is Texas and they know their fan base. So yeah,  they might have a sweet spot for the number of black girls. This is a product of racism unfortunately. The team has a “look” to maintain to appease their fans. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, LegallyReasonable said:

I don’t think the organization is racist, but I do think race factors into some of their decisions. Just like hair color, height, or body type is a factor in some of their decisions. I think they need to have SOME diversity on the squad, but not TOO much because it is Texas and they know their fan base. So yeah,  they might have a sweet spot for the number of black girls. This is a product of racism unfortunately. The team has a “look” to maintain to appease their fans. 

Alot of the population of Dallas is black (I know because I used to live there?)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LegallyReasonable said:

The tea is exceptional today.

3 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Alot of the population of Dallas is black (I know because I used to live there?)

Dallas isn't Texas. 

• Love 6
(edited)
10 minutes ago, LegallyReasonable said:

Also, the black girls are required to have hair that looks like "white girl hair."  And all girls (regardless of race) are held to a body standard that emphasizes the typical white girl build.  Hispanic and African-American girls with curves are OUT!

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 15
Just now, Cody701 said:

Okay...A LOT of the South is black, arguably primarily so, but that doesn’t mean racism isn’t still prevalent. This kind of thing is just a fact of life. Racism is pervasive and touches every aspect of our lives in some way or another. Again, I don’t think that the organization is racist, just that race is a factor like anything else.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

The tea is exceptional today.

Dallas isn't Texas. 

But there are Cowboys fans outside of Texas. I DON'T think the Cowboys themselves are racist (look at the football players).

Just now, parrotfeathers said:

Ya'll going to wake up the moderators and we don't want to do that....

I thought this was a forum to discuss training camp and the girls that made it.  If so, how would talking about race being used as a consideration in training camp selections violate any standards????

• Love 2
Just now, Smplsimon said:

I thought this was a forum to discuss training camp and the girls that made it.  If so, how would talking about race being used as a consideration in training camp selections violate any standards????

I don't know I guess.  I'll delete my post.  Sorry to cause trouble!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bnn said:

TCC so far: 

3 Taylor Johnson - taylorjohnsonj

6 Brennan 

7 Taylor - taytauss

8 Gabby Luise - gabbyluise

10 Amber Nicole @amber_nicole74

11 Lily Johnson - lilyjay21

13 Erin Sauerhage - erin_margaret

14 Dayton Bramhall - daytonbramhall

15 daph7

16 Alanna Tarango - yomamaalanna

17 Jalyn from NY Jets

21 Kristin Dodd - dodd_10

Edit: 3 more names!!!

Although she doesn't post much, here's Brennan's IG for your list:  @brennanashley

• Love 2

I think the vet cuts were ? weight related. Keyra barely made it last year, after many auditions. Selina wa last given every warning and chance for the past 2 years to tone up.

Yall know I think Christina is a mediocre dancer with an irritating personality, and she would’ve been my first cut, BUT, I don’t think this is a racial issue.

No denying Keyra is black. If Selina was named Madison or Tiffany, would anyone have a clue she isn’t just a brunette white girl? Half the time I couldn’t tell Selina and Rachel apart. 

Jessika, Savannah, Yuko, Rachel, all bore me. Amy L is way too skinny and plain. I’d honestly cut them all. 

As for the “white girl” hair and build, remove all the extensions and implants, and maybe five of them actually have that look. It ain’t natural for nobody. 

It’s a fact that they have rough quotas for blond, brown, black, Asian, tall, short, etc. types, but saying they kept Christina because she’s white is a stretch. More to me like she’s a suck up and in shape. 

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I'm going to speak for myself and state my own opinion.

I wouldn't call it racism, but race is definitely a major factor in picking who makes TC. From a DCC standpoint tall, skinny, big boobed blondes, who can dance are preferred. Kellie said it on the show.

There will be approximately 5 BG on the squad each year. Sometimes 4, rarely six. Look at past squad photos. I brought my receipts.

So essentially the BG are competing with each other for those 5 spots.

Last year they had 4 GREAT DANCING black vets. They took one BG into TC. 5 BG on the squad.

This year 3 vets retire and one is cut. All of a sudden there are 4 new BG brought into TC.

Also 5 out of 36 is 14%, which happens to be almost exactly the % of AA people nationwide. Coincidence? Maybe. Year after year after year? I doubt it.

Kelli and Charlotte make up the majority of the decisions for the cheerleaders. If the team had a problem with AA women then NONE would have made it to training camp. I DO wish the organization would pick more AA women though, but it's better to have 4 or 5 then none at all. Look at the Broncos, Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Buccaneers, and Vikings Cheerleaders, they have LESS AA women then the Cowboys Cheerleaders

Edited by Cody701
  • Love 2

Although I didn't see her dance, I was surprised to see Brittany Elle didn't make TC since she is beautiful, photogenic & has a great figure.  Her post today explains she was auditioning with an injury.  I do hope she'll give it another go next year.

• Love 5

Kelli and Charlotte make up the majority of the decisions for the cheerleaders. If the team had a problem with AA women then NONE would have made it to training camp. I DO wish the organization would pick more AA women though, but it's better to have 4 or 5 then none at all. Look at the Broncos and Vikings Cheerleaders, they have LESS AA women then the Cowboys Cheerleaders

I'm sorry, but it's irrelevant that SOME AA women make it.  The fact is they have limited slots for AA women -- that right there is impermissible race discrimination.  Further, looking at the standard applied to veterans making it back into training camp, that standard was flexible enough to allow in Christina (whose solo was terrible) yet not flexible enough to allow in two women of color.  Further discrimination.  And the fact that some AA women made it is just not enough to excuse all that.

• Love 8
(edited)

I'd like to see a more diverse squad - it's definitely been hinted on the podcast that the WoC feel the need to step aside to let more WoC onto the squad because there's basically a quota of no more than a certain number of non-white girls. 

I'd like to see more natural hairstyles too - Jacie's look now is so beautiful and there's definitely room for more diversity on the squad in 2018!!! 

I wonder if the squad will be a bit more contemporary when there's a new director and choreographer? It's looked so similar for the past 15 years! Don't get me wrong I appreciate the classic brand but I wonder when it will be time to update it a bit. I feel the recent criticism of cheerleading makes the culture seem so old school. 

Hope all the WoC make the squad this year - it's great for younger girls to have role models who look really diverse.

Also I didn't love Christina's solo but didn't find it as awful as some are making out. Guess it shows how subjective dance is.

Edited by dccfangirl
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I'm sorry, but it's irrelevant that SOME AA women make it.  The fact is they have limited slots for AA women -- that right there is impermissible race discrimination.  Further, looking at the standard applied to veterans making it back into training camp, that standard was flexible enough to allow in Christina (whose solo was terrible) yet not flexible enough to allow in two women of color.  Further discrimination.  And the fact that some AA women made it is just not enough to excuse all that.

Look at the Broncos, Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Buccaneers, and Vikings Cheerleaders, they have LESS AA women then the Cowboys Cheerleaders. If there were to be a problem with race, I would check those teams before the DCC.

• Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, DFWBelle said:

Let's start playing "who do you know" until we figure this out together. I'm gonna take a strike. Correct, guess, and we'll pass it along.

Row 1:

1. Ashley @malena__brown 2. Cianna Portland Blazers  3. Brennan 4. Bri Titans  5. Amy L 6. Jasmin 7. @@Kdodd_10 8.  ? 9. Kashara 10. Lacey 11. Kelli 12. Heather O. 13. Christina 14. Tasha 15. Jessika

Row 2:

1. Gabrielle @gabbyluise 2. Daphne @daph7 3. Bridget @classic_bridge 4 Rachel Wyatt 5. Jalyn @jalynstough 6. Lindsay Brady @lindsay.nicole.brady 7. Alanna Tarango (Laker Girl) 8. Amber @amber_nicole74 9 Madeleine Malloy 10. Maddy (vet) 11. Savannah 12. Yuko 13. Lauren 14. Rachel 15. Gina 

Row 3: 

1. Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 2. Caroline @carolinesundvold 3. Dayton 4. Alexis 5. Miranda 6. Tess 7. Taylor @TaylorJohnsonJ 8. Victoria 9. Taylor @taytauss 10. Erin @erin__margaret 11. Tara 12. Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 13. Khalyn 14. Lexie 15. Molly

Only person unaccounted for is Row 1 girl #8 

Edited by DFWBelle
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

But there are Cowboys fans outside of Texas. I DON'T think the Cowboys themselves are racist (look at the football players).

I don't think they are either. 

31 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

You know how they get on here..

16 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think the vet cuts were ? weight related. Keyra barely made it last year, after many auditions. Selina wa last given every warning and chance for the past 2 years to tone up.

I can agree w/ this.

15 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Kelli and Charlotte make up the majority of the decisions for the cheerleaders. If the team had a problem with AA women then NONE would have made it to training camp. I DO wish the organization would pick more AA women though, but it's better to have 4 or 5 then none at all. Look at the Broncos and Vikings Cheerleaders, they have LESS AA women then the Cowboys Cheerleaders

I think the simple fact is that there are less POC who audition than aren't. i don't think they should take all POC or specifically AA women on the team for the purpose of numbers. 

Edited by LadyMsJay
  • Love 9

Look at the Broncos, Cardinals, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs, Buccaneers, and Vikings Cheerleaders, they have LESS AA women then the Cowboys Cheerleaders. If there were to be a problem with race, I would check those teams before the DCC.

Again, irrelevant.  That some organizations might be more racist doesn't excuse the DCC from being racist itself.

• Love 2