Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I just asked my daughter who's in the wedding industry about the "first look."  She said, at least here in Southern California, it's a common thing and has been done for quite a while.  Personally, I like the old fashioned way of seeing the bride for the first time when she walks down the aisle, when everyone first sees her, not just the groom.

• Love 7
On 6/5/2020 at 6:30 PM, Artsda said:

Is 'First Look' a thing? Seems like something made up so they can schedule the day better and take photos before the wedding. 

On 6/6/2020 at 12:19 PM, Annifran said:

I just asked my daughter who's in the wedding industry about the "first look."  She said, at least here in Southern California, it's a common thing and has been done for quite a while.  Personally, I like the old fashioned way of seeing the bride for the first time when she walks down the aisle, when everyone first sees her, not just the groom.

It is definitely a thing and has been done for a long time. I did it at my wedding 13 years ago. However, we didn't do it the way they did it with Angelina where everyone got to witness the first look. It was just me, my husband, the two photographers, and the videographer. And it was a lovely private moment (I mean, as private as it could be considering it was being documented) between the two of us.

• Love 4

FFS, still another episode yet to come devoted to the wedding? How many is that now, four? Can't remember how many they spent on Mike's wedding but it didn't seem this bad.

And what was the comment that caused all the booing? The audio was so poor I couldn't make it out.

• Love 1

Sigh...…….When will they show us what caused the meltdown at the wedding?  Was it what the girls said really?  After that guy made comments in his speech I don't see the girls saying anything off limits.  And at the end it seemed the crowd was mad about something they said about Staten Island?  This wedding is exhausting.  It seems as though the bride and bridesmaids have been dressed and ready for HOURS and the wedding hadn't even started.  And how much food was left over after the wedding?  The cocktail hour(s) food was ridiculous.  It all looked good but how do you sit down to a full dinner after all that food?  And no way did Angelia pay for this wedding.  It is all MTV.  It had to have cost 100K plus.

• Love 3

Mike actually teared up as Angellina walked down the aisle.

They made it look like Vinny has regrets about chasing Angelina.  Yeah right.

The guys were all gorging on the food.  MTV must have paid to have every food option possible, just to film the segment on all the food spreads.

Seemed like Angelina was into it after the first couple of comments.  I'd forgotten about Vinny's standup comic act at Mike's wedding so this was suppose to be a little competition between hm and the girls?  That makes it seem more like it's fake.

Guess they wanted a cliffhanger going into next season, to see if the girls will reconcile with Angelina next season.  Or maybe they will feud for awhile

Too many of the cast members depend on this show since they're buying big homes, cars, etc.  So they will do what the producers want them to do, which kind of makes it lame.

• Love 7
(edited)

They've dragged this out so much. 

Seems like it was more about Staten Island than Angelina. Did Vinnny and his fam start booing too? lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I was rather shocked (although I guess I shouldn't be) at the length of time and amount of liquor that was consumed by the members of the bridal party before the actual vows which took place after dark.  It seems like they were drinking "all day."   I don't know if this is now an accepted part of pre-wedding preparations or just staged for a reality show.   We know this group is heavily into drinking.

In real life, as I've experienced, appetizers are often provided between the ceremony and the dinner while formal photos are taken but nowhere near the quantity and variety we saw on this episode.   I only hope the leftover food was donated somewhere and not tossed out.

• Love 2

I don't know for a fact that this whole rift between the other females and Angelina was orchestrated for the show but I'm watching and thinking "this is it?, this is what they were hyping up months ago?"

If Angelina did become mad about it, it was kind of a slow burn, asking Chris if he's mad.

At the end Angelina says she's not filming any more -- same as Deena saying she won't film with Angelina.

But obviously Angelina filmed all the TH sequences after the wedding.

And if they want to keep getting checks from MTV, they're going to film next season and film together if MTV tells them.

They might play up the rift for a couple of episodes and then there will be some reconciliation.

All the cast members are saying "it's so bad" and "don't know if we can fix this."

Not convincing man, not convincing.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, scrb said:

I don't know for a fact that this whole rift between the other females and Angelina was orchestrated for the show but I'm watching and thinking "this is it?, this is what they were hyping up months ago?"

If Angelina did become mad about it, it was kind of a slow burn, asking Chris if he's mad.

At the end Angelina says she's not filming any more -- same as Deena saying she won't film with Angelina.

But obviously Angelina filmed all the TH sequences after the wedding.

And if they want to keep getting checks from MTV, they're going to film next season and film together if MTV tells them.

They might play up the rift for a couple of episodes and then there will be some reconciliation.

All the cast members are saying "it's so bad" and "don't know if we can fix this."

Not convincing man, not convincing.

They were all soooooooo drunk.  Been there, done that!  Got over it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 5

I agree with poster upthread.  That was it?  The comment "You are the dump to my island"?  What does that mean?

And yes Angelina WAY overreacted the more she thought about it.  And then sat out of her own wedding stewing about it while her guests partied on.  And then to tell them to stop filming her??  Who do you think paid for her lavish wedding?  Come on!  

And the roommates worried this is the end of their group because Angelina is being a bitch?  Seriously?  She has been gone for over 10 years and only brought back because the rest of the roommates have normal lives.  Good for them but dull for TV so they brought back the "Dirty Little Hamster".

I have no sympathy for Angelina at all.  

• Love 8

The only person that ruined Angelina’s wedding was Angelina.  She was laughing along with them and they ended by saying they loved her.  She got stuck in her head and could not let it go, heck the girls were crying and Deena tried to apologize and still she had to stay mad.  I hope when she looked back on this she realizes that she is the one who ruined her day.  Life is too short to hang onto every tiny little perceived slight

• Love 9

I don't know what to think of that. I do think the speech was not funny, if the shoe wrote it for them they knew what they were doing. I guess that guy in the dreadlocks in the beige suit was a producer. 

The twitter war going on and the fight continuing makes it interesting to see how they'll continue to film.  

Deena will film because she would want the pay check. She'd say I'm leaving and 3 mins later return because she's contracted to be there. She screeches she'll not film with Angelina again, but she will because she didn't quit. Angelina hasn't quit. 

Snooki quit and now gets Sammi's reasonings for her wanting no part of all of this. 

The guys reaction to it all, their debrief on their own and even Mike telling Jenni he got why Angelina was upset showed all of them more mature than the girls.

• Love 3

Vinny and Pauly got two other MTV shows so they're not walking away either.

Are they really still feuding on social media?

Well now that the season finale is over, probably die down until the next fake viral event they can concoct to drive the plot next season.

• Love 3

Oh gawd, so now it's a large scale feud.

Like Anglina is going to quit the show?

If she really was going to do it, the other cast members wouldn't care too much.

Probably not enough to carry out a Twitter back and forth.

The fact that they blow it up on social media suggests this was all scripted.  This is going to be driving the first part of next season at least.

Doubt she won't show up for any kind of filming.  She might not film with others for awhile but she WILL film.

As a paramedic, did she work during the pandemic?  I wouldn't think so.

• Love 3
(edited)

Jenni claimed she's walking too if Nicole doesn't come back. Honestly, MTV should just shut this shit down. This season was the worst.. 4 episodes devoted to welcoming Mike back home, 4 episodes for the damn "ratchelorette party", 4 episodes for the stupid wedding. They obviously had very little interesting footage to work with.

Edited by UniqBlue69
  • Love 6
On 6/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, geauxaway said:

Why is Teresa Guidice’s attorney at Angelina’s wedding???  That’s was him, right??? 🤣

I saw him too, he must be the attorney for D list celebrities in the tri-state area.

I think they only brought Angeliner back for the drama, otherwise it would have been completely boring. She really is a nut job. I do like her husband Chris, he seems normal and puts up with her crap.  Maybe MTV should bring back Party down South

• Love 4

Please let Angelina's behavior be part of the script. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to believe that she is truly batshit crazy.

Also, that hamster period tattoo is absolutely gross and not the least bit funny. The best man's speech was worse than the girls.

Deena wants everyone to love her and think she's a perfect sweeheart, doesn't she? But the way she flashed that "Let's wrap it up!" motion to Chris when she wanted to leave leads me to believe she's got a dark side, lol.

• Love 4

TiVo recorded two one-hour shows.

first one is the boys going over last seasons clips via Zoom conference.

second one is hottest hookups.

ok they reference new vacation so new season may be imminent.

though how, are they dumb enough to ignore the pandemic restrictions and film over the summer?

or maybe they kept filming soon after previous season so they got in a lot of film before March when the pandemic hit?

• Love 1
On 6/19/2020 at 7:52 AM, gaPeach said:

I agree with poster upthread.  That was it?  The comment "You are the dump to my island"?  What does that mean?

It goes back to when Vinny I think said she was the Staten Island dump.

As far as being bullied, who knows, but they all seem to have ganged up on her over the years and she's never been part of their clique and they all just say it's because she left. To me they all have always come across as they were all better than her and she's taken in stride all these years. I'm in no way defending her because half the shit she does is gross or she tries to hard, but then again Snooki was gross and tried too hard for years and was a messy drunk half the time. Deena too, there before she had her baby, she was an extremely messy drunk and they just accepted it an moved on but there for a while no matter what Angelina did they just dogged her for it, when they all have been gross. I've always thought that JWOW is just a damn bully, if you don't agree with her, then her and her BFF Nicole look down on you.

I just think MTV needs to cut this and Teen Mom, It just seems all it is, is filming people that can't move on and get their asses out of the limelight. They all have had their 15 to 15 hours of fame. Move on, accept your money and quit your bitching, they all signed up for more seasons. No one forced them to film and accept the money they are making. All of them have families, etc. and need to move the hell on. If they had invested their money wisely they would be set, but it seems most of the JS crew have bought expensive ass houses, etc. At least Pauly DJs, what does everyone else do? 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 4
On 11/6/2020 at 1:17 PM, toodywoody said:

It goes back to when Vinny I think said she was the Staten Island dump.

As far as being bullied, who knows, but they all seem to have ganged up on her over the years and she's never been part of their clique and they all just say it's because she left. To me they all have always come across as they were all better than her and she's taken in stride all these years. I'm in no way defending her because half the shit she does is gross or she tries to hard, but then again Snooki was gross and tried too hard for years and was a messy drunk half the time. Deena too, there before she had her baby, she was an extremely messy drunk and they just accepted it an moved on but there for a while no matter what Angelina did they just dogged her for it, when they all have been gross. I've always thought that JWOW is just a damn bully, if you don't agree with her, then her and her BFF Nicole look down on you.

I just think MTV needs to cut this and Teen Mom, It just seems all it is, is filming people that can't move on and get their asses out of the limelight. They all have had their 15 to 15 hours of fame. Move on, accept your money and quit your bitching, they all signed up for more seasons. No one forced them to film and accept the money they are making. All of them have families, etc. and need to move the hell on. If they had invested their money wisely they would be set, but it seems most of the JS crew have bought expensive ass houses, etc. At least Pauly DJs, what does everyone else do? 

It seems the issue with Angelina is that she is not a pleasant person to deal with in "real" life, not just on the show. Two different production people from the OG series have done Ask me Anything on Reddit and both said that Angelina was by far the most difficult to work with, and that JWoww was great. They also said Sammi was meaner to Ron than what was shown and that they were both at fault for their tumultuous relationship.

• Useful 5

My DVR shows 2 episodes this Thursday, 11/19/20.

It also recorded a short sneak peek.

Looks like they filmed shortly after Angelina’s wedding so before the pandemic lockdowns but there are scenes of them joking about the pandemic.

Now they says they rented out a resort and will have the extended family there together?

So they filmed during the pandemic.  Right now there are a lot of new infections attributed to social gatherings in homes — they’re even advising people not to have extended family gatherings for Thanksgiving.

But leave it to MTV to have big family gathering during a pandemic, just to be able to air new seasons of their shows.  They’re bringing a new season of the Challenge soon too, filmed apparently in September and October.

• Love 1

A lot of these reality shows have quarantined, tested and then bubbled.  Love Island did it this summer, DWTS, Bachelorette, etc are all doing it now.  It’s not some super spreader event if they filmed since March and are following these protocols.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Am I the only one who watched? I’m glad Deena finally has a new home. 

I just watched the first episode.

The thing that stood out for me was how they all have signs of different levels of wealth.

They didn't show Pauly but he seems to have the highest income outside the original show.  Jenni's house is way out there, a McMansion palace.

I liked the home gym in Mike's house.  Seems like he lived in that modest condo through his incarceration and then he moved into a giant home.

Now does he make more money from this Family Vacation show than Deena and Angelina, who have pretty modest homes in comparison?  Because he had all these tax troubles so while he would have made a ton of money during the original run of the show and all the extra money from appearances, did he have any of that left by the time he started doing Family Vacation?

Or do they just pay him more and maybe gave him a big advance?

Ronnie has a nice home in CA but it seems small.  Yet he had some fancy Mercedes and it looked like a Bentley?  They showed him doing some appearance to promote some CBD product but that can't be generating that much income.

Snookie, whom they're not talking much about in the first episode, would have made a lot of money doing that show with Jenni.  I searched about why she wasn't on the season and she "retired" in December, a month after Angelina's wedding, because of the supposed drama.  She is trying to get some other shows on MTV and do those instead.  Meanwhile she has a podcast and runs something called a Snookie Store.

Saw also that she and Jionni bought a $850k beachside home near the original location of the Jersey Shore.

So they're rolling in money and it may not all be from TV.

I know during the original run they could make a lot of outside income doing appearances and such but I can't imagine they're getting much appearance money now, can they?  Are they in such demand from twenty somethings now that they could make big appearance money?

As for the show itself, the whole "I won't film with her" is so contrived.  They're going to end up settling the supposed beef.  If Deena and Jenni walk off the show, that would mean they have plenty of income outside the TV show.  Maybe Jenni does or has a lot of money saved up but Deena probably doesn't?

The big gimmick this season is that they all go with the extended family to a Hilton resort or hotel in Vegas to film most of the show.

Do they keep up the feud?  It would be kind of dumb then, that they'd only be shown sniping at each other through social media posts.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, aghst said:

I just watched the first episode.

The thing that stood out for me was how they all have signs of different levels of wealth.

They didn't show Pauly but he seems to have the highest income outside the original show.  Jenni's house is way out there, a McMansion palace.

I liked the home gym in Mike's house.  Seems like he lived in that modest condo through his incarceration and then he moved into a giant home.

Now does he make more money from this Family Vacation show than Deena and Angelina, who have pretty modest homes in comparison?  Because he had all these tax troubles so while he would have made a ton of money during the original run of the show and all the extra money from appearances, did he have any of that left by the time he started doing Family Vacation?

Or do they just pay him more and maybe gave him a big advance?

Ronnie has a nice home in CA but it seems small.  Yet he had some fancy Mercedes and it looked like a Bentley?  They showed him doing some appearance to promote some CBD product but that can't be generating that much income.

Snookie, whom they're not talking much about in the first episode, would have made a lot of money doing that show with Jenni.  I searched about why she wasn't on the season and she "retired" in December, a month after Angelina's wedding, because of the supposed drama.  She is trying to get some other shows on MTV and do those instead.  Meanwhile she has a podcast and runs something called a Snookie Store.

Saw also that she and Jionni bought a $850k beachside home near the original location of the Jersey Shore.

So they're rolling in money and it may not all be from TV.

I know during the original run they could make a lot of outside income doing appearances and such but I can't imagine they're getting much appearance money now, can they?  Are they in such demand from twenty somethings now that they could make big appearance money?

This is what I’m the most curious about! Not only where all the money comes from but how they’ll be able to sustain it all long term. 
I felt bad for Deena in prior seasons because they would show everyone else in their homes and she’s in a very modest duplex by comparison. I assumed she was just being smart, riding the wave as long as she could. 

I love Mike & Lauren’s home but the nerd in me thinks of NJ taxes, reality tv life and wonders how they’ll keep it all going long term.
Even Jenni, I know she’s made a lot with various branding deals like the tanning lotion, fragrances, YouTube, other tv appearances but how long can keeping an expensive lifestyle last? 

I think Nicole is just tired of being Snooki. Which I understand. I actually liked her shore house renovation show. 

• Love 2

Angelina needs to shut her face.  She's lucky they even asked her to come back.  She left after one episode, I think because she thought she was better than the show, I guess that's why she put her clothes in a trash bag.  

The only reason Angelina was on this show was because Sammi didn't come back and Deena was pregnant, they needed another girl so it was her.  Angelina has probably been kicking herself all the years the show was a hit and she missed out on it.  

She should be happy for the attention, isn't that why she came back in the first place?  I'm sure that was the reason.

As for their money, maybe they all invested well.  You never know how wealthy anybody really is until they die.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 5

One more thing.  I never knew Angelina was such a fan favorite.  People used to crack on her, say how tacky she was, having her clothes in a black garbage bag.  When did she become this saint that everybody decided to rally around. 

I wonder how much Angelina's wedding cost and how much money MTV put up.

And Mike, Angelina was never part of the "family."  She left after the first episode and is only on the show because they couldn't get Sammi to come back. 

I laughed at Angelina screaming, "Get the camera out of my face."  Really sis?  If she didn't want to be on camera, she shouldn't have agreed to come back on the show.  If you give a dance, you got to pay the band.  If you want to be on reality TV, you're going to get embarrassed. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Neurochick said:

One more thing.  I never knew Angelina was such a fan favorite.  People used to crack on her, say how tacky she was, having her clothes in a black garbage bag.  When did she become this saint that everybody decided to rally around. 

And Mike, Angelina was never part of the "family."  She left after the first episode and is only on the show because they couldn't get Sammi to come back. 

I laughed at Angelina screaming, "Get the camera out of my face."  Really sis?  If she didn't want to be on camera, she shouldn't have agreed to come back on the show.  If you give a dance, you got to pay the band.  If you want to be on reality TV, you're going to get embarrassed. 

I’m chalking it up to societal changes in the last decade. All of a sudden viewers see her as a victim of bullying. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

I’m chalking it up to societal changes in the last decade. All of a sudden viewers see her as a victim of bullying. 

Some societal changes suck.  I think too many people think bullying is when someone does something not nice. 

Newsflash, the world often isn't a warm cuddly place. 

Angelina sucks because what they said didn't bother HER at all.  The reason she got upset was because they bothered her husband.  So because they bothered him, they bothered her too.  Holy co-dependent Batman!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Some societal changes suck.  I think too many people think bullying is when someone does something not nice. 

Newsflash, the world often isn't a warm cuddly place. 

Angelina sucks because what they said didn't bother HER at all.  The reason she got upset was because they bothered her husband.  So because they bothered him, they bothered her too.  Holy co-dependent Batman!

I agree! 

• Love 1
On 11/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Neurochick said:

Based on her comment “dream wedding, but at a price,” or whatever it was she said, I’m thinking MTV paid for a lot of it.   Or like on other realty shows she got huge price breaks and comps.  

My thoughts on their individual financial situations is this.  Jionni, Chris and Roger all continued to work full time jobs while their wives did their JS stuff.  So all 3 of those households had steady income which would cover the basics like house payment, utilities, food. And probably benefits such as health insurance for their dependents.  Angelina and Chris still had full time employment as well.  Jenni has always had major hustle, the fact that she said she has to make enough money for Grayson to be set for life, I see that coming through in her work ethic.  Even in the original JS days she seemed to be a hard worker and a scrapper.  I think her house is her main asset, which it is for a lot of us, but I feel like she invests well and lives pretty “modest” other than her over the top home.  Vinny lived with his mom forever and seems to be pretty basic, other than he bought his house and has fancy cars and takes good care of his mom (which I think is so sweet).  He continued to work in some capacity between JS and JS family vacation, he had that show with his mom and sister (yes, I watched it), and he now has Shot at Love and the Magic Mike thing.  He is single and his house seems empty so it’s not like other than his clothes and personal maintenance he is being extravagant. Mike....this one is tough for me because he lost his fortune and I don’t know what other than his tshirts and motivational speaking that he does for work?  I’ve heard that possibly Laurens family has money, but again that’s all just speculation and rumor.  I would hope / think he knows what he is doing after been to the bottom and back.  Pauly D is set, he is definitely A List Vegas at this point.   Ronnie is a mess.  A Bentley and a Mercedes?  WHY.  He should be driving a Honda CRV.  The Mercedes, he can’t even have his daughter as a passenger in, so it’s just a vanity car.  I’m sure they are leased, but still.  I don’t know why he hasn’t moved back East yet other than for the crazy baby mama.  

Wow, I really went on there.  🤣

oops!  One more thing.  Vinny got new teeth!  I think they are new, maybe he had them last season.  Now I don’t remember for sure.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 4

But they bought expensive homes or they look it.  I know that parts of Jersey and NY which have direct transport links to NYC cost more than those which don't, so I don't know if they live in such areas.

But property and other local taxes are high in NY and NJ too, so if their spouses have average incomes, it might be tough to cover the mortgage and property taxes on more expensive homes.

Looks like Ronnie got a bigger home in CA than the one he had in Vegas.  If he's in a popular area like West LA, it would cost a fortune.

If they managed to keep the original JS run going with 10 million viewers or whatever it was at its peak -- I think it matched what that Osbornes reality show got at its peak -- then some of them probably would have gotten MTV to pay them at least $5 million a season for the show, not to mention al the appearances money.

But IIRC, it peaked (Snookie appearing on the Tonight Show) and then fell off pretty quickly.  I'm surprised at Pauly's success too.  I know big star DJs can make a lot of money but the people who go to those clubs with the star DJs, they would have been little kids at most when JS was airing.

Or do twenty somethings watch old reruns of JS and come to idolize these people?

• Love 2

Jenni does have major hustle. She was still doing graphic design part time until around Season 3. Before the show began she had a nice place to live, nice car. 

Repeating myself, It’s silly but one of the things I liked about this cast was they all had real jobs or were on a real path. None of the modern floating around until I’m famous stuff. 

With Mike, will his tshirts and influencer stuff keep them in that house? I think of the taxes and maintenance. 

I think Pauly’s situation is cozy. If you’re at a good club, even if his own fame has waned, people will still go to the club for the club. I noticed a lot of that in Vegas. People going to certain places for the atmosphere or to say they’ve been somewhere with no care for who was hosting or performing. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

My thoughts on their individual financial situations is this.

Though I don't give a shit about their individual financial situations, speculating on them is more interesting than the show at this  point.

I'm surprised at Pauly's success too.  I know big star DJs can make a lot of money but the people who go to those clubs with the star DJs, they would have been little kids at most when JS was airing.

Pauly D is a name, Jersey Shore still airs online, he's from Vegas.  He can make buck anywhere in the world just by being from Vegas.  A few years ago, right after Christmas I was in Curaçao, I heard this advertisement on the radio about some DJ performing in a club on New Years Eve and the big draw was that DJ was from Amsterdam, which is big stuff on a Dutch island.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
On 11/22/2020 at 4:41 PM, LemonSoda said:

Jenni does have major hustle. She was still doing graphic design part time until around Season 3. Before the show began she had a nice place to live, nice car. 

Repeating myself, It’s silly but one of the things I liked about this cast was they all had real jobs or were on a real path. None of the modern floating around until I’m famous stuff. 

With Mike, will his tshirts and influencer stuff keep them in that house? I think of the taxes and maintenance. 

I think Pauly’s situation is cozy. If you’re at a good club, even if his own fame has waned, people will still go to the club for the club. I noticed a lot of that in Vegas. People going to certain places for the atmosphere or to say they’ve been somewhere with no care for who was hosting or performing. 

He actually takes his work extremely seriously and always has, so I like to think he's good at his craft, which gets him in the good clubs.

• Love 6

So the last episode, there's a prank to get all the females in the family including Angelina to the resort -- Lake Las Vegas.

It must be ways away from the other casinos, I'm guessing.

Are they going to spend all season making this reconciliation with Angelina?  Still not convinced the dissing at the wedding was that big a deal.  They seem to rely on social media blowups to drive the plots for these seasons now, so they have all the more incentive to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Not a fan of manufactured drama but OTOH, what else do these "family vacations" have going for them?

First two seasons, it was kind of interesting how much Mike turned his life and personality around, having to overcome his legal troubles and getting through country club prison -- I heard that was also where Michael Cohen spent his prison time.  Was kind of a feel good story.

But they became famous on the original show when Mike and the other cast mates were taking potshots at each other or snooze throwing bottles at him.

Mike the Mediation could be mildly interesting if the girls were really at each other's throats.

Now with the pandemic, they are deprived of the reality show staple, going to a club, getting drunk and then possibly get into confrontations vs. onlookers and haters, as happened last season or the season before that.

• Love 4

I think I've watched every season of J.S. and it was only last night's episode that I realized how short Ronnie is.  This is probably "old news" to everyone else, but I Googled and he's only 5'6".  He just looked so much shorter than all the other guys when they also stood in a line during the "Trouble Shot of Love" intro that it finally jumped out at me how short he is.

• Love 3

So much for the Mediation or masterly reconciliation.

Jenni is still MIA and they just tell Deena that Angelina will be there next day.

As for the dating game, pure gimmick to fill up a couple of episodes.

As soon as the pandemic is over, they will probably throw a lot of money at Snookie to come back and bring a lot of drunken shenanigans to the show.

• Love 1

I must have missed it but why is Snookie not on the show?  And even though these last few seasons are just filming them doing trips together they have been some what entertaining.  With that being said, they really are reaching now.  I mean really reaching.  Who cares if Angela is in the "family"  She never really has been in the family so why does it matter now?  The whole speechgate has been over blown and ridiculous.  Angela thought it was funny until....I don't know...Chris said something?  Chris is pretty easy going (he'd have to be to be with Angela) I can't believe he found it so insulting it ruined their wedding.  And if it was Angela's family or friends, well they all got to go to an over the top expensive wedding and get on TV so shut the fuck up.  Angela is the worst of all the cast and she was offended?  Please.  

Let's say she really was.  When she watched it back she should see how ridiculous her reaction was to a big nothing but instead she is doubling down.  And all her comments to Chris about not wanting to go to Vegas are stupid.  Wild horses couldn't keep her away.  And she knows good and well some of the girls will be there.  

They should do a season with just the guys.  They all get along, for the most part, and are funny together.  The girls are not so funny.  Maybe back in the original JS the girls were funny because they were drunk all the time.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Seriously,  what is wrong with Angelena?  She is verbally abusive to her husband, and so combative towards everyone else.  I honestly feel she needs some type of therapy .  I would want nothing to do with her.  Even if this is all an act for the cameras I still wouldn't want to be around her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7