Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, iwasish said:

Dr Now “ try another one, fluid doesn’t make you gain”

it’s Freddy’s fault!!!!!

Because he forgot The Bleeeaaachhhh!

Oh, lordy. This is reminding me of my favorite Dave Barry novel, Tricky Business. It’s set during a hurricane, and two elderly guys keep yelling the instructions from the weatherman....stock up on bread and milk and....BLEACH!

• Love 4
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Psychotherapy? Please, oh please, let it be Dr. Baby Voice. That's the only thing this episode is missing. Dr. BV and her atrocious wig du jour. *crosses fingers*

Crossing my fingers with you!

• Love 5

She gets in the hospital somehow - the pre-show clip had her in a gown and bed crying while Dr. Now let her have it. So do we think she'll actually get surgery, or will she have another gain to force Now to put her in hospital?

• Love 6

It's all stress, it's all Freddy's fault.  She takes no responsibility for her choices.  

This season it seems like Dr. Now doesn't put up with their B.S. like he used to.  Told her if she didn't lose weight then she needed to go back to Indy.  
I'm not sure how this one is going to play out.

• Love 7

I bet she gets put in the hospital for gaining more weight.    She isn't ready for surgery unless she does a very drastic turn around with her attitude and eating.

• Love 4
Just now, elly1517 said:

She gets in the hospital somehow - the pre-show clip had her in a gown and bed crying while Dr. Now let her have it. So do we think she'll actually get surgery, or will she have another gain to force Now to put her in hospital?

I wish the good doctor would quit giving them so many "chances" and just dump em

• Love 15
Just now, leFay said:

This chick inspired me to throw out the rest of my mini peppermint patties... I'm subscribing to Gilad TV tomorrow... 

Gilad, the hunky exercise guy who used to work out in Hawaii?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, BuddhaBelly said:

I cut pork out! I. AM. SCREAMING.

But she added crab meat and shrimp!!! Probably fraaahhhhd so that makes it Extra Healthy. She doesn't even know enough to realize that what she said makes no sense and has nothing to do with anything that Dr. Now told her to do in the beginning. You've traded one protein for another. While eating carbs on carbs at every meal. And that coy little giggle like "not anytime I wanted" like that's funny. When your husband is trying to find someone who makes a coffin big enough to fit your grease and sugar filled ass, it may not seem so funny. 

• Love 15
(edited)
3 minutes ago, elly1517 said:

I'm guessing weight gain.  This woman is an ace at playing the victim.  And her BS excuses to eat.

Edited by Shnoopy
  • Love 3

I love how all these patients think they can outsmart Dr. Now. As if there is any excuse for a 28lb weight gain. Anything less than admitting you ate like a complete pig is not going to fly with him.

• Love 10
Just now, leFay said:

This chick inspired me to throw out the rest of my mini peppermint patties... I'm subscribing to Gilad TV tomorrow... 

Yeah, I’m kind of glad I had my “snack” before the show started. It was all carbs, fat and sugar. 

• Love 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

Gilad, the hunky exercise guy who used to work out in Hawaii?

OH YES!  I always had a huge crush on him and he's aged VERY well!

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

And you’re shoveling food in your pie hole

I'm sure some of it's liquid - so she's not wrong about the fluid!

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. She cut out pork. She's a goddam ascetic. 

I laughed for several minutes at this.

3 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Psychotherapy? Please, oh please, let it be Dr. Baby Voice. That's the only thing this episode is missing. Dr. BV and her atrocious wig du jour. *crosses fingers*

They can bond over hair and false eyelashes.

1 minute ago, leFay said:

I have a bag of those that's been sitting on my table since Christmas.

"It's been hard to stick to the diet" while she drinks some kind of sugar-filled smoothie and eats a bag of chips in the car.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, junip said:

lol, she thought switching out 10,000 calories of pork with 10,000 calories of shrimp and crab was gonna do the trick.

Well shrimp and crab are a lot smaller than pigs... 

• Love 12

They nasty, they really nasty.  They're so nasty but I keep stuffing them in my face.

More stress....moving is very hard.  Yep it's hard to sit on your ass and watch others move in front of you.

All the prayers and blessings in the world aren't going to help if she doesn't stop stuffin the food in.

• Love 13