Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Sarah's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

What pressure can you possibly have that is stressing you?  You don’t have a job, you don’t do anything all day and have zero responsibilities.  

Stressing about where her next meal is coming from. 

These are getting on my nerves!!

• Love 12

“Heather put me in a tough situation” say what bitch!? First, you’re the mother, your daughter is not obligated to assist her sibling in making up for 2 decades of self-sabotaging, physically detrimental choices. Second, she’s a grown ass adult. If you don’t want to, better to be honest and let her get her ducks on a row now to take care of herself (long term, because she still needs someone for a bit after surgery).

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Armchair psychoanalyzing this, but I think Heather got the F out of that house, started a real life for herself, and never looked back. She might have kept in touch with Sarah out of some sense of obligation but she doesn't care about her, the mother, or the rest of them. I don't blame her for a second!  

Nailed it.

• Love 4

Her mother said if she didn't go to Houston with her she would be a selfish mom, hell wasn't she selfish when she was doing men and drugs.  What did mom think that was??  

Love me some Grandma.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, aliya said:

1. Who the heck keeps candy on the dashboard? Aside from the calories issue, wouldn't that be a problem in a crash?

2. I hear mom about the 2 days in the car. I knew I'd kill aliya jr on a 10 hr car trip - if he didn't kill me first. We sound just like Sarah and her mother just going 10 minutes into campus together. Hence, we took a plane for our trip - one hour in the air. We aren't stupid. 

My mom keeps a picnic basket of munchables in her car. She is 70 and is very active-- exercise class 3 or 4 times a week, takes care of my 94 year old grandpa, and can certainly beat the crap out of me. She's 5'2 and about 115, and she eats all the time. She can't seem to go a couple of hours without snacking. She's got protein bars in there, Chex mix, 2 or 3 different jars of nuts, bottled water, a couple of cans of flavored carbonated water, and candy too. She took me someplace the other day, we were there for 90 minutes, and she took a protein bar in with her. She was complaining when we left because she was hungry again. In an accident, YES that basket is going to go flying and all the contents are going to go flying everywhere, but mom is not going to be hungry by any stretch!

• Love 18

Where's my comfy chair.

Hey this is Sarah.....no last name, I guess the furniture folks are psychic.

Oh the stress of deciding where to put furniture.

Fast food on the trip down....check.

Yeah, mom's a candidate for the Now program.  She needs to stop doing stuff for Sarah.

"She's already ready to go back"  I'd be too.

Eating bags of candy and fast food.........not looking good.

• Love 8

Her Mother needs to go back home because  Sarah is a vindictive bitch. 

Up 11 pounds. Heather was smart.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"the furniture isn't here yet"

You just got there. You haven't even taken off your jacket.

At least the stairs will force her to get a little exercise...

I think they thought the furniture was going to be there when they arrived. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LordOfLotion said:

My mom keeps a picnic basket of munchables in her car. She is 70 and is very active-- exercise class 3 or 4 times a week, takes care of my 94 year old grandpa, and can certainly beat the crap out of me. She's 5'2 and about 115, and she eats all the time. She can't seem to go a couple of hours without snacking. She's got protein bars in there, Chex mix, 2 or 3 different jars of nuts, bottled water, a couple of cans of flavored carbonated water, and candy too. She took me someplace the other day, we were there for 90 minutes, and she took a protein bar in with her. She was complaining when we left because she was hungry again. In an accident, YES that basket is going to go flying and all the contents are going to go flying everywhere, but mom is not going to be hungry by any stretch!

Your mom sounds awesome.

• Love 10
Just now, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

You were with her in the fucking car!  How did you not know what she was eating?!?!

She got them at the hotel. 

She gained 11 lbs?? Hahahahaha!! I'm terrible. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy sh$t I am so sick of the road trip equals fast food excuse. On road trips I easily find salads, chicken breast sandwiches and veggie subs.

You can even get those things at fast food restaurants!!

• Love 8

I think they thought the furniture was going to be there when they arrived. 

How did they think that would happen, with no one to unlock the door or to sign for the delivery?

• Love 3

Dr. Now already has their number.  I don't think mom would miss her if she "killed" her daughter.

Love it that he told them that they both could do the diet.

Don't see mom cooking anything.

• Love 10