Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I just hope it's gonna backfire on him, protecting his organization, otherwise I don't know why they'd make a point of it.

Maybe Duke is gonna want to keep it after Sonny gets out. That would actually be kinda interesting.

Oh man. Thighbolt. lol.

• Love 2

No.  Just no.  I was not a Jason fan.  I did not want Jason to ever return after he was rolled into the harbor.  But, on the slimmest bit of hope that they might take "Jason" in a new direction, I was willing to give this new character a chance - he's laughed and smiled and showed actual personality.  But if he goes back to being a Sonny and Carly apologist and enabler, he is dead to me.  I can't with that Jason any more.

I never thought the Sonny and Carly ass licking would change, so no surprised face from me!

• Love 1
But if he goes back to being a Sonny and Carly apologist and enabler, he is dead to me.  I can't with that Jason any more

But if he doesn't then Ron will be deprived of getting to create his own "unique spin" on the threesome from Hades.

I still think that a "broken" Carly and confused Jason will end up in bed together again. If Ron could write Carly and AJ knocking boots again there's no way I see him resisting Carly and Jason having another bedroom showdown. Especially if Jason's memory is still murky or being wiped or whatever the hell is happening to it.

I don't believe for a second Ron intends to reinvent Jason and have him turn his back on Carly and Sonny, he's been their ultimate saviour for way too long.

• Love 1

Lol, the ABC sneak peek of Patty telling Carly about Jason is so much hilarity. Patty sitting there with a straight face saying Robin sacrificed her family to save Jason and Carly already mad about Robin failing is GOLD.

• Love 3

She's got a relative in or from PC. Yawn. I'm only interested if it's Johnny or Lorenzo. Taggert might be interesting too. But why keep that a secret?

Ugh, what if she's Shawn's daughter or Thomas Sr's daughter? I'm assuming she's a nurse practioner since I think she's been seen writing scripts. That would make her 25-27. Micheal is about 21-25. I'm not sure. They flip flop on his age so much. Morgan has to be 21, as he drinks a lot. Kiki, I'm putting at 22. Maybe 21. Sabrina, I think they deSORASd back to about 23ish. TJ has to be 19. Why are the ages important? Because I have a feeling Ron is about to play paternity/family fun with some characters.

Rosalie could be the daughter of the unknown guy who got Claudia pregnant or a kid that Claudia gave away. I'd put Johnny in his late 20s since he's Lulu/Maxie/Nathan age. So they could do a good story where Johnny watched his "sister " be upset about giving up a baby, as Anthony would want a boy to be kept. Johnny wouldn't forget that. This could also be what Johnny says thank you to Sonny for.

If my cableguide is accurate, which ehhh, we are going to find out Rosalie's big sekrit on Thu.

Does anyone really care what her secret is?  It's probably going to be something really lame that's going to make you roll your eyes or shrug.  Why is she still around?  She's another useless character that can go.

• Love 4

Carly is such a narcissistic asshole.  My god.  You absolutely DID NOT believe he was still alive.   YOU are one of the people that tried to bully Sam into believing he was dead.   IIRC SAM and SPINELLI were the only 2 that had any belief at all.  So fuck off.   She is just....unbelievable with her self importance. 

Maybe Rosalie is Fluke.   I cracked the big secret!

• Love 10

Not that I expect it from Carly, but I will find it truly mindblowing if no one questions Patrick's eagerness to divorce Robin since earlier this year. Because if his story is that she was threatened and blackmailed, how did she "sacrifice her family"? And if she chose to go herself, wouldn't that mean that he would have to admit that he didn't want her to save Jason? And THAT is why he wanted to cut ties? Because she chose Jason over him?

• Love 3
how did she "sacrifice her family"

I sort of get that. No, no, not when Robin WAS forced by Victor to leave, etc. But maybe, in Patrick's pea-brain mind, if Robin wasn't trying to save a mobster who killed for a living in that lab, she never would have "died" in the explosion, she never would have been kidnapped and thought for dead, and she never would have had to be resurrected only to have to leave again.

And with ALL of that, Jason the mobster still did his shit and "died", too.

So, in a roundabout way, I can see if Patrick is thinking of things like this. Is it right? Maybe not. But I can actually understand a bit of irrationality here.

• Love 2

Here's the ABC sneak peeks for those who haven't seen: http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/1412208-december-8-general-hospital-sneak-peek

My gawd, shut the fuck up, Carly.  I hope somehow Jason hears how she nonchalantly gifting his birthday to Franco, that's how much she missed her best buddy.  And shut the fuck up, Patrick, stop hanging out with the chick who spent decades making Robin miserable and go home to your kid.

Across town, shut the fuck up, Nikolas.  He has this tendency of being right, but also being such a dicksmack I want to punch him in the face.  And shut the fuck up, Liz.  She keeps making it out like he was on death's door when he got dumped from the hospital, but he was well enough to steal her art supplies and flirt with her.  Girl, please.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

But maybe, in Patrick's pea-brain mind, if Robin wasn't trying to save a mobster who killed for a living in that lab, she never would have "died" in the explosion, she never would have been kidnapped and thought for dead, and she never would have had to be resurrected only to have to leave again.

I'm fine with this thought if it was actually consistent. But when Patrick started to like Sam as "more than a friend", his Jason argument no longer worked for me.

If he tells Sam to her face that Jason didn't deserve live, and that's why he had to divorce Robin, I'll take him a bit more seriously.

Patrick, stop hanging out with the chick who spent decades making Robin miserable and go home to your kid.

Patrick never had any respect for Robin in that regard. Robin must rid herself of anyone Patty hates, but he can hang with Carly.

• Love 4

He has this tendency of being right, but also being such a dicksmack I want to punch him in the face.  

Yes! Someone else who uses the word dicksmack! 

That preview makes me feel stabby. 

Here's the ABC sneak peeks for those who haven't seen: http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/1412208-december-8-general-hospital-sneak-peek

My gawd, shut the fuck up, Carly.  I hope somehow Jason hears how she nonchalantly gifting his birthday to Franco, that's how much she missed her best buddy.  And shut the fuck up, Patrick, stop hanging out with the chick who spent decades making Robin miserable and go home to your kid.

I knew when she found out Jason was alive she'd be all "I knew it in my heart!!" So while it's ueber annoying of Carly, on the upside at least it's in character.

• Love 2

I did not realize how nice it was to have that douche Patrick not one screen until THIS. ugh! Could he have been any pissier(is that a word? LOL) about Robin. He acted like it was choking him to praise Robin's "sacrifice". How about you not divorce her when she's kidnapped....what a dick!

• Love 2

In other news, Carly really is the world's worst mother, huh.  She sitting around The Floating Rib instead being home with the daughter she tried to saddle with a SERIAL KILLER or helping her son whose maybe-baby has been kidnapped.  In fact, it's pretty gross from the spoilers that Carly only seems to get involved with finding the baby because of Sonny.  She's your granddaughter!

Edited by WendyCR72
  • Love 5
In other news, Carly really is the world's worst mother, huh.  She sitting around The Floating Rib instead being home with the daughter she tried to saddle with a SERIAL KILLER or helping her son whose maybe-baby has been kidnapped.  In fact, it's pretty gross from the spoilers that Carly only seems to get involved with finding the baby because of Sonny.  She's your granddaughter!

Staying true to her character.

I guess she is either drowning her sorrows because 1.  Sonny is in prison or 2.  Sonny is in prison.  Maybe a little of my son hates me might be thrown in there.  Isn't it amazing that she is doing pretty much what AJ did?  I guess its only ok when Carly does it.

• Love 2

I protest Billy Miller having to have a love scene with Carly. No. We have suffered enough.

I protest anyone having to have a love scene with Carly, unless is Faison.  Adorable Billy Miller deserves better than this, and almost any other woman on the show would be better.  Carly should be in prison, and someone needs to take care of her daughter.

• Love 4

Oh Carlos. You already ARE the King of Port Charles!

Nice coat on Morgan

The promo interested me. If it all ends with Sonny and Duke triumphantly reclaiming all their territory . . . zzzz. Unless it ends with Duke and Sonny making out on the docks. That might be interesting.

To make it clear, I don't expect (or want) Julian/Carlos/Fluke to get it either. Let it all be lost and Sonny has to live above Kelly's.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

OOHH! that looks good to me. I really like Carrlooss.

LOL at Ava wawling in the snow. That seems a little hammy.

The snow wailing is hammy. How the fuck does Ava manage to break so many laws, yet look so fierce? I wonder if her lawyer will use the defense "Your honor, no one gave a fuck about the victim. And really, my client is too fierce to be in drab orange. "

• Love 2

You know, even though I've seen my fair share of "mahb wawz" over the years, I could totally be fine with this one if this was Sonny's exit storyline. If the writers were going to make it so Sonny finally lost his stranglehold on Port Charles, was sent up the river, and Carlos/Julian took over? Bring on the influx of cocaine! But that'll never happen and, unfortunately, the show has already spoiled it all for us by doing nothing but maintaining the status quo. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Sonny will eventually be reinstalled as the powerhouse of PC, while Julian/Carlos, et al., end up some combination of dead/injured/running scared. Just as it always has been and always will be. 

• Love 7

I hate to admit it, but I'm sorta excited about the mob stuff. Julian and Carlos, together again! And I welcome any Johnny. But obviously it won't end in Sonny losing everything, so ultimately it won't be worth it. 

I hope the Franco/Nina kidnapping adventure is coming to an end.

• Love 4

As far as I know, Mo's contract is up sometime this month and we have yet to hear one way or the other.

I thought it was reported that MB had already re-signed? (Honestly, I think he'll be here 'til GH turns out the lights.)

• Love 3

I thought it was reported that MB had already re-signed? (Honestly, I think he'll be here 'til GH turns out the lights.)

The last I heard, Mo was quoted in one of the mags about a month ago saying something to the effect of "if we're going to do it, let's do it".

I think he'll re-sign, but both sides are drawing it out for press.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised either way. I think Mo needs the show a lot more than the show needs Mo. In fact, I think this is the least Sonny-centric the show has been since 1993 and it would be extremely easy to write him out.

• Love 3

I read a spoiler somewhere, and I don't remember where, that Carlos is now working for Johnny. His, "We'll be the kings of PC," or whatever, line to Julian may not have been about Julian and Carlos, but Johnny and Carlos.Unless I dreamed I read that spoiler, in which case my dreams about  GH spoilers are  better than the actual spoilers.

• Love 1

I am not entirely sure ABC would necessarily allow it unless MB himself walked on his own direction. I've always gotten the inkling that the network was part of the push to reintegrate Sonny and the mob last year ("Sonny's back!" complete with promos) - while I don't think anyone who's there now post-Frons gives a shit about couples or stories or much of anything left at GH, I do think there are a few people left who still vaguely identify GH as "that show with Sonny" or whatever other icons, and made that call. Maybe just because they needed a boost in the afternoon last year and thought headlining the big guy would do it. I think Sonny would be even more marginalized if it was up to RC alone.

That being said, Sonny, his family and his prison drama are now more important to me than anything to do with Ron's latest favorites, so there you are.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

I read a spoiler somewhere, and I don't remember where, that Carlos is now working for Johnny. His, "We'll be the kings of PC," or whatever, line to Julian may not have been about Julian and Carlos, but Johnny and Carlos.Unless I dreamed I read that spoiler, in which case my dreams about  GH spoilers are  better than the actual spoilers.

It makes sense that Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos would work for Johnny, given the way the Jeromes betrayed him.

I wonder if Ron will use this brewing mob situation to introduce members of Brad's mob bio family.

• Love 2

I am not entirely sure ABC would necessarily allow it unless MB himself walked on his own direction. I've always gotten the inkling that the network was part of the push to reintegrate Sonny and the mob last year ("Sonny's back!" complete with promos) -

But that push back towards Sonny and the mob came after ratings crashed hard following the Nurse's Ball. IIRC, the numbers started to drift downward after The Ball and then started to nosedive in June and early July, thus the Sonny promos. The show is in a much different place ratings-wise and creatively now, plus Mo's contract wasn't up at that time.

I think they were being pushed to go back to Sonny and the mob prior to any ratings drop. They wrote and taped all that material well before the ratings came in, and they had allegedly had different ideas for who RH and Kristen Alderson would play prior to their coming up with the whole Sonny, Morgan, Jerome family resurgence stuff. I think the potential outside push to reinforce Sonny and the mob canvas happened to coincide with their foolish drive to reinvent the OLTL stars as new characters, the twain met for those two elements and the ratings fell (more due to Franco, Silas, Kiki and the relish wars than Sonny, IMO).

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2