Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I want Johnny being released as Sonny and Duke get booked. Johnny can yell over his shoulders "Hey guys! It's Sonny Corinthos! He murdered an innocent unarmed man! And this guy dated the police commissioner! I'll tell Olivia you said hi, Sonny. "

Because you know Johnny knows everything. Hell, he probably has a copy of the recording from AJ's phone. I don't mind Britt, but I'll trade her for Johnny Z.

• Love 2

I don't mind Britt, but I'll trade her for Johnny Z.

No question, but I don't think Johnny's getting out of prison any time soon.  He got 20 yrs for killing Cole and Hope and Anthony?  Not sure about the latter.  I do think this confirms Sonny is going to prison if only for a short time. 

• Love 1
I don't think Johnny's getting out of prison any time soon

If the actor came back then he would, heh, especially with Ron in charge. Apparently he can write everyone getting away with every type of crime imaginable.

No question, but I don't think Johnny's getting out of prison any time soon.  He got 20 yrs for killing Cole and Hope and Anthony?  Not sure about the latter.  I do think this confirms Sonny is going to prison if only for a short time.

There never was a coleandhope.or starr for that matter. As for patricide Johnny should have gotten a medal. The man was an elder Sonny.
  • Love 1

If Johnny's return is a short stint, I think it's safe to assume that he'll still be in prison, hopefully shanking Sonny in the yard.

sounds good to me. With FrankenRon it will probably be in the prison yard, but Johnny saving him Shoot me now.
  • Love 1

One reason I'm bothered that KT has been dropped to recurring and maybe out: she's a doctor. On a show called General HOSPITAL. She's far from their worst actor. Throw us a bone, show. Give her a storyline, or at least a presence, as a freakin' doctor.

• Love 3

If Johnny's return is a short stint, I think it's safe to assume that he'll still be in prison

There's got to be some humor mined from this.  Sonny and Johnny as Odd Couple roommates.  Johnny just being his awesome self giving Sonny shit.  Oh, please, longing for the sweetness of this interplay. 

• Love 2

As far as Sabrina trying to make Ava miscarry, and I don't care one way or the other about Sabrina, at least she showed genuine remorse over what she did. That's more than I can say about any other character on the show these days.

I could see her begging Ava for mercy and Ava warning her to never, ever, come near her and her family again or she will not live to regret it. It could set up a future favored owed to Ava that she may call in at a later date. But if Sabrina left the show, I couldn't care less.

I don't know what goes on in Ron's head but it can't be good. I used to love Stephen King books but over time I began to question how his mind worked if it could come up with such weird crap. He did write a couple of really good stories, but most of his stuff leads you to a disappointing end. I've since changed my favorite writer to Dean Koontz, he writes stories that make sense, that make you care about the characters and want more, his stories have heart. Ron is like the Stephen King of daytime only less successful.

• Love 4
I thought newbies on soaps signed like four, five year deals.

I thought it was more like two years, with options for extensions and outs (both favoring the network more than the actor).

As far as Sabrina trying to make Ava miscarry, and I don't care one way or the other about Sabrina, at least she showed genuine remorse over what she did.

Sabrina showed remorse only because she learned Ava wasn't responsible for the car crash. To me, that's on par with Sonny saying he wouldn't have shot Dante if he'd known Dante was his son.

I like Britt's chem with Brad and Nathan, but she's a terrible schemer, and being a baby doctor locks her into those shenanigans, of which there have been way too many. (Apparently only the male doctors can have multiple, wildly varied specialities). And as a spoiler for Liz/Nik, she's pointless, since Liz/Nik is pointless. So vaya con dios, Kelly Thibault.

• Love 6

I wonder with KT possibly leaving if that will lead to them bringing back Courtney.  They need to give Nick something while Liz is worshiping at the Jason alter.

I just had a thought with the AJ reveal, we better see Michael telling Monica about AJ's innocence and his killer.  The TIIC better not keep that off screen.  I also would like to see Monica hear about the AJ recording and demand to hear it.  I know they don't give a damn about the vets, especially those with the Q last name but they better not deny viewers that.

• Love 3

Please God, no. No SWMNBN. EVER. I'd take NL's Emily back, or even annoying Rebecca over SWMNBN if Nik must have a non-Britt, non-Liz love interest. Hell, bring back Michael's ONS, Penny, to be paired with Nik. Anyone but SWMNBN.

• Love 4

Why not dump Nik and Spencer too?

Keep Carlos and Johnny!

I vote dumping all 4. I know many here love Johnny, but not me. He's a criminal, too. They can all GTFO and stay out as far as I'm concerned. Nik, because he's skeevy, and his kid because...it's obvious. And Carrrrrlos runs the risk of Sobby and...no.

Has Laura ever really interacted with Spencer?

His entrance last year - as Ron is fond of reminding us in interviews - was when he came in as basically the cute kid talking prop with Lesley at Laura and Scott's wedding at Wyndemere and asked Laura, "did we supwise you?" It was many months later before they decided he could kind of act.

Wait, was it their wedding? Maybe an aborted one.

Edited by jsbt

If BB's back for a short stint, I would love to see Jason Cook also

I doubt this show remembers Matt's existence, considering JC was dropped when it would have been the best time to KEEP him and help out his niece and brother.

Just wanted to add, I had no idea that Matt Ashford ever played a character on this show - I love him - and miss him so much as Jack on DOOL. Now if they could fit him into the current canvas as a legacy character (not familiar with Tom Hardy), I would be thrilled!!

Well, Tom Hardy is/was a legacy character (sort of) already. Not born on GH, obviously, but he was the son of Steve Hardy, so there you go.

I vote dumping all 4. I know many here love Johnny, but not me. He's a criminal, too. They can all GTFO and stay out as far as I'm concerned. Nik, because he's skeevy, and his kid because...it's obvious. And Carrrrrlos runs the risk of Sobby and...no.

I'm not a Johnny fan either, but I never realized how much glee the thought of Sonny/Johnny stuck in a cell together would bring me. So if it's just a short stint with him torturing Sonny in the same cell, I'm good with it.

Please God, no. No SWMNBN. EVER. I'd take NL's Emily back, or even annoying Rebecca over SWMNBN if Nik must have a non-Britt, non-Liz love interest. Hell, bring back Michael's ONS, Penny, to be paired with Nik. Anyone but SWMNBN.

If it was just based on who I'd rather watch act, I'd go with ALW, no contest. But then I realized it means a) more time with Spencer and b) more Corinthos DNA in town, so I very very VERY reluctantly would choose NL's Emily. Sooooooooooooooo reluctantly.

I think the show probably WOULD dump Nik if it weren't for Spencer and some possible Stefan return arc that they seem to be very slowly cooking up. 

• Love 3

Sabrina showed remorse only because she learned Ava wasn't responsible for the car crash. To me, that's on par with Sonny saying he wouldn't have shot Dante if he'd known Dante was his son.

I don't care why she was remorseful, my point was that it was genuine. She was willing to lose her job by confessing. On the other hand, Sonny never really seems sorry. He mouths things like he made a mistake or he shot the wrong guy, but nothing is sincere.

I don't care why she was remorseful, my point was that it was genuine. She was willing to lose her job by confessing.

All we've seen is her half-heartedly trying to confess to Nathan and it didn't take much arm-twisting on Felix's part to get her not to.  And since her confession to Piph took place completely off-screen, we don't know what happened.  For that matter, it sounds like Sabrina tried to pass it off as an accident and not an intentional attempt to murder an unborn child.

• Love 6
I just had a thought with the AJ reveal, we better see Michael telling Monica about AJ's innocence and his killer

She'll probably get a note in the mailbox from Franco, since he's serving as town crier for the moment.

I am not going to even fuss if they don't bother to involve Monica and solely focus on Michael and Carly and Sonny and Franco and Ava, and of course the freshly returned Jason and the Nina, etc, because it'd just be in keeping with how this show is being written.

AJ himself is merely being used as a cheap prop for all this shit, who cares about his mom, Ron certainly doesn't.

I'm not a Johnny fan either, but I never realized how much glee the thought of Sonny/Johnny stuck in a cell together would bring me. So if it's just a short stint with him torturing Sonny in the same cell, I'm good with it.

If there is no shanking involved then I'll be highly disappointed.

Are they simply blind to how horrible Kiki is as a character?  It's not as if KA as Starr was perfect, but she seems like night and semi-day.  The character was a legacy character from a different soap, but she still didn't have chem w/CD.  She did with Johnny though.  That was weird. 

KA seems to specialize in chemistry with exactly the "wrong" (either in terms of story line or age) men.  

They've been writing Olivia as jealous of Ned and Alexis, so there's some setup. Olivia thinks because she and Ned like action movies and kick-boxing that they're Meant for Each Other. *rme*

On the plus side, it shows that her taste in men is improving. I mean, from Sonny to Ned?  Talk about a leap. 

As far as Sabrina trying to make Ava miscarry, and I don't care one way or the other about Sabrina, at least she showed genuine remorse over what she did. That's more than I can say about any other character on the show these days.

I could see her begging Ava for mercy and Ava warning her to never, ever, come near her and her family again or she will not live to regret it. It could set up a future favored owed to Ava that she may call in at a later date. But if Sabrina left the show, I couldn't care less.

And, really, isn't it kind of Ava's fault Sabrina turned her anger on her?  I mean, she decided it would be a great idea to let Carlos believe that she was responsible for the Sabrina/Patrick accident, in order to keep him in line and get him to take the fall for killing AJ.  I can't feel too horrible for Ava when her own crap, including killing Connie, framing AJ, and egging Sonny on to kill AJ, is what directly led to Sabrina going after her.  It's not like Sabrina just randomly decided to try to off Ava's baby for her own entertainment.  

Also, I'll be honest, anyone trying to remove extra Corinthos DNA from the gene pool is fine with me.  And, until such time as Kiki is retconned into a Nina/Silas spawn, Ava's DNA isn't exactly doing the world much good either.  Sabrina was attempting to do society a favor.  

• Love 4

And, really, isn't it kind of Ava's fault Sabrina turned her anger on her?  I mean, she decided it would be a great idea to let Carlos believe that she was responsible for the Sabrina/Patrick accident, in order to keep him in line and get him to take the fall for killing AJ.  I can't feel too horrible for Ava when her own crap, including killing Connie, framing AJ, and egging Sonny on to kill AJ, is what directly led to Sabrina going after her.  It's not like Sabrina just randomly decided to try to off Ava's baby for her own entertainment.

And how is it the baby's fault? If Sabrina wants to go after Ava and Ava alone, fine go ahead. (I'll be over here with my air popcorn laughing hysterically, but go ahead and try, Sobby.) But yeah, I do have a problem with her trying to actively murder an innocent unborn child. Maybe Sabrina should have listened to Patrick better when he told her there were other theories, and she wouldn't be in this situation. I don't expect anything bad to happen to poor, poor Sabrina the Teenage Princess turned Baby Killer, but I will not accept her lameass apologies. If she was smart (which clearly, that's a stretch), she'd leave town. If she doesn't, she has no one to blame but herself if a mob killer goes after her in retribution.

• Love 3

Let's be real, all Corinthi have targets on their backs because everyone but the majority of PC hates the patriarch. It's got to be Sonny drugging them. You wanna get cheesy, Ron? I'll buy that shit. People lurve Sonny due to mind control drugs. In the freaking coffee.

That being said, we need a doctor to replace the departing doctor. Give us Matt or hell, you know Johnny got his medical licence in prison. It's Johnny. If they said that he was Batman, I'd buy it. I will take prison doctor Johnny now in GH.

And how is it the baby's fault? If Sabrina wants to go after Ava and Ava alone, fine go ahead. (I'll be over here with my air popcorn laughing hysterically, but go ahead and try, Sobby.) But yeah, I do have a problem with her trying to actively murder an innocent unborn child. Maybe Sabrina should have listened to Patrick better when he told her there were other theories, and she wouldn't be in this situation. I don't expect anything bad to happen to poor, poor Sabrina the Teenage Princess turned Baby Killer, but I will not accept her lameass apologies. If she was smart (which clearly, that's a stretch), she'd leave town. If she doesn't, she has no one to blame but herself if a mob killer goes after her in retribution.

I'm not saying the baby deserved it (although no baby deserves the DNA mix this poor girl has been saddled with, either...) But, Ava bears a whole lot of responsibility for driving Sabrina to that point.  You let someone think you caused the death of their baby, and bad shit is going to come back to you, especially when you're pregnant yourself.  Now, what Nina did to her, that's not on her, but Sabrina?  Ava was directly responsible for painting that target on her womb. 

Now I'll just be over here being giddy that we're ridding ourselves of one useless member of the O family tree.  Keep that going, FrankenRon. Her mother could certainly follow her out the door.  Please. 

• Love 1

I get the feeling Frank immediately puts people on contract so they're locked in to GH, then when the character isn't working or Ron has moved on to his next shiny toy, the actor is dropped to recurring. I'm sure all these people on recurring are also the way they're paying for Billy Miller.

I have a feeling that he and Kelly Tebow are the first that are going to dropped to recurring or cut altogether. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that ABC has cut the budget again.

The SON article's take on KT is actually that she decided not to renew her contract and that she and the show agreed that she would go on recurring status, a la BA last year.

Who else wants to randomly point at cast members now and yell "You're next!?"

And not surprised KT wants to drop down/leave. Her character is a joke and TC has given interviews saying he prefers previous leading ladies to her. She at least tries in their scenes. I'd be like deuces too.

• Love 3

If I had to guess I would say Parry Shen will be gone sooner or later. Even though Brad is with Lucas he's still pretty useless, especially now since Britt will be gone and Felix will be seen even less. I only hope Ryan Carnes doesn't get caught in the crossfire. 

Nope, he was on contract again since 2010 or 2009 I think. I don't know why they bothered.

IIRC, their was some episode near the end of the year last year where instead of previews they played full credits and JJY, LC, and KMc were all listed as being on contract.