Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Yeah, no, the fans of the creep from Y&R are desperate to make any rumor about him happen out of thin air and have tried repeatedly to engineer it online, hoping to will it into reality by manufacturing the idea. Seeing as to the best of my knowledge the guy is still lying low in Australia denying touching women inappropriately to their press and not ours, I think there is zero chance.

And if he did somehow get the role of A.J. (which he won't) I would quit watching.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 6

I wouldn't put it past TIIC of this show to make AJ still l alive , so if Michael does go off the deep end, Sonny still shot him and tried to kill him. But we know Scummy has claustraphobia ,so he can't go to jail. You would think The idiot would stop breaking the law .But what do I know. I'm just an idiot who watches soaps. Someone tell me why the first day in loads of month I watch.I get nothings changed.

• Love 1

Honestly, my dream AJ would be if they could woo Mark Paul Gosseleaar to play him. With the declining ratings of Franklin and Bash, and that JFP snagged JH for a role- that might be the smarter choice. Besides, MPG is not opposed to using the Zack Morris schtick. And I'm positive he can out charm and out act a good bit of the cast. I think he'd do it, knowing you know who is a huge GH fan. The one that owns ABC prime time.

• Love 1

I'm disappointed I have seen any spoilers involving Franco Ava, and/or Heather's deaths.

Silas wants another chance with Sam

Stay away from her you son of a bitch.

Liz gets a stalker.

So someone stalks stank ass Liz and Jason will probably end up coming to the rescue once again;. Great.

• Love 1

Anna is out of favor with the new head of the WSB (new character)

The last thing this show needs is new characters. There are already too many newbies who have sucked the life out of it. 

Edited because English is hard. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 3

Also?  Why would it matter if Anna is out of favor with the new head of the WSB?  She's not working for them right now.  And any info she needed could be slipped to her on the sly from Robert or Frisco anyway.

• Love 2

Also?  Why would it matter if Anna is out of favor with the new head of the WSB?  She's not working for them right now.  And any info she needed could be slipped to her on the sly from Robert or Frisco anyway.

Exactly. There is no need for there to be a new WSB character. She can call Robert in Wisconsin (wink, wink) or say she spoke to Frisco (nod, nod). 

• Love 1
Expect Micheal to have a total character shift and "be a completely different person"

Dare I hope that my long-dreamed-of, "My name is Alan Edward Quarteramine" scene may finally come to pass?

Jason starts having flashbacks and doesn't like who he was

Speaking of daring to hope, here's hoping we get Jason Quartermaine back as well...

The AJ recast rumors are once again making their rounds on the interwebs.

They should really reach out to Billy Warlock.  As far as I know, he is free and he did a marvelous job as A.J. when he had the role.  Plus, his youthful looks won't make him seem so jarring next to Billy Miller.

• Love 3

They should really reach out to Billy Warlock.  As far as I know, he is free and he did a marvelous job as A.J. when he had the role.

The only problem is there's no way to buy him as Chad Duell's father.  I hate the idea of them recasting AJ when they could've just had Sonny's shooting of him be an attempt and SK could stay.   Also, I don't want some situation w/AJ faking his death so Sonny and co can somehow convince Michael to hate him.  I do think former Adam, can't remember his name, from Y&R would be a perfect AJ.  Or even better, Trevor St John as he looks like Chad Duell, sort of. 

• Love 2

I find it hard to believe Billy Warlock would be interested unless its purely in need of a paycheck.  He was the actor that played AJ during the meat of the character being decimated and he got to see nothing changed with Sean Kanan after him.  

Personally, if they are interested in recasting I hope they get someone that is similar in looks to SK.  I'm not a fan of characters being recasted with actors who are a complete 180 from the previous actor.  I don't care about Jason at all but at least Billy Miller is similar in looks to Steve Burton.

• Love 1

I am not interested in an A.J. at this point other than Sean Kanan. And I don't think these "rumors" are real - they're just a shitty way for someone to try and exploit fan interest by hoping to drum up support for a fired actor on a CBS soap who has fled the country.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 5

I am not interested in an A.J. at this point other than Sean Kanan.

I say why bother? No regime gives a damn about him despite his heritage. And - me alone here - I so do not want anymore OLTL actors on here for RC to fixate over and copy, copy, copy. OLTL is done. Time for RC to move the hell on.

• Love 5
Jason starts having flashbacks and doesn't like who he was

I didn't think about this before but now I am wondering if they are going to try and re-shoot some key Jason Morgan moments with Billy because...seeing him holding a gun and trying to play the "enforcer" type with a straight face just sounds...very wrong to me.

• Love 1
If they're going with the this is my new face story just since the accident, shouldn't his flashbacks all be of Steve Burton's Jason's face?

I was wondering that too myself but seeing Steve in action is a bit different then just seeing his blank staring picture, well at least somewhat, and perhaps Ron doesn't want too big of a comparison with Billy now stepping into Jason's boots.

I have seen soaps do it both ways, such as on Y&R they re-shot the Sharon and Phyllis stairway scene with the new actress playing her, so I guess we will see, or perhaps they will play the memories as if we're seeing things from Jason's perspective so we don't see the actor;'s face at all.

Y&R did re-shoot scenes with Phyllis, but that was a different plot. It was a straight normal recast, like all the times they recast Carly, or Michael not this plot GH has going. That  we were supposed to believe SB's Jason with his photo all over the apartment, his memories and his hitman self was at the clinic and was in the car with Robin. Then he had the car accident with Ava and then Billy Miller's nuJason with no hitman memories and looks totally different woke up at GH.

I can see them also not wanting to pay SB for using a bunch of clips with him in it especially when he's on CBS. But if they reshot scenes with Billy like what Y&R did with Sharon/Phyllis, it would make no sense at all with the plot.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I know they're playing it that Jason as Jake has had a new face reconstructed, and as you said it wouldn't make a lot of sense to re-shoot past scenes with Billy now but yet I just never put anything past Ron really. He's expected us to hand wave away far worse lapses on screen, imo.

• Love 2

Sorry, ICGS, but Sam/Silas are the equivalent of Ambien. No spark, no energy. I don't watch the show anymore because of the shoving of the OLTL3 down our throats but from what I see on YT, Sam/Silas=ZZZZZZ. Sam was okay with McBain but it's like ME isn't even trying anymore. Sadly, KM and JT do have chemistry and the Sam/Patrick story could've worked if done differently but this is Ron we are speaking of so of course he took something that wrote itself and screwed it up. 

• Love 5

And it's great that with those two [sam and Silas] we saw an equal distribution of story (first the Danny story with her, then the Nina story--as horrible as it was--with him) and that doesn't happen often on this show.

I would argue that the Danny story was actually more about Silas, about setting up his place on the canvas and with Sam, about chipping off all his rough "Your baby has cancer, laters!" edges, letting him get his John McBain on when he bribed Heather with BLT sandwiches for her sample, etc.

I'm skeptical about these spoilers (GHH has been hit or miss).  I don't think Ron is done with Sam/Patrick at all.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
I would argue that the Danny story was actually more about Silas

That's par for the course. Sick-baby stories are rarely about the babies; there's always another story involved. (Lulu got sick so that Nik could be introduced, for example.)

• Love 1

I'm not sure what exactly happened behind the scenes, but it's clear that something has changed with Samtrick. Theoretically, the show should be going full-steam ahead with them as a parallel to Lake right now; those two couples should be thoroughly entrenched so that when the truth about Jasus comes out, there is maximum drama.

The only thing I can guess is that KMc became available for more time that originally anticipated, and/or that JT is planning to leave. Maybe its a JMB situation where JT told them he is leaving well in advance but agreed to stay to finish out current story?

Edited by Tiger

That's par for the course. Sick-baby stories are rarely about the babies; there's always another story involved. (Lulu got sick so that Nik could be introduced, for example.)

I meant with regards to it being a Sam story vs. a Silas story, I would argue it was a Silas story.  And, also, a Julian story.

• Love 1

I don't want AJ back. I love him to pieces, but honestly we all know RC would just fuck him over anyway. Plus, if AJ isn't dead, then there is literally no chance Michael will stay mad at Sonny or that Sonny will finally pay in some way for being a despicable person. I mean honestly, he won't pay as it is nor will Michael stay mad at him, but at least with AJ for real dead there's kind of a chance.

I feel like something must've went down BTS with the Patrick/Sam story. They had so much spark and then they finally actually put them together and it fizzled real quick. The story wrote itself and somehow it still go totally fucked and it is now pretty much pointless IMO. It's very strange.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I meant with regards to it being a Sam story vs. a Silas story, I would argue it was a Silas story.  And, also, a Julian story.

Ah, gotcha. Well, this is the soap where Liz's son got killed by a drunk driver and the story was about everyone but her. Lucky didn't get much of a POV, either. It was all about Jason, Luke (to a lesser degree), Carly (because Joss was sick), Sonny (because he has to be involved in everything).

• Love 3

More spoilers from gh happenings:

11/6 is when Duke recieves the fallout from lying for Sonny

Carly offers to help Jason find a job when everything clears up

Robin returns, tells everyone Jason is alive- but no one realizes yet that it's Jake. She also helps save Luke. Deals with the Fluke stuff.

Britt and Nik may not last.

Anders Hove is taping with a lot of people. Jason, Robin, Britt, Anna, new guy, Dr O, Helena....

Dante and Nathan are walking into a trap

November will be busy for Dante

Anna's career is in trouble

I honestly don't buy into most website spoilers, which are usually just rehashes of Internet gossip and rumor and/or cable guide stuff that has been reworded. "Britt and Nik may not last" - yeah, no shit, we all know that. It takes a lot more than that for me to believe that, say, Kim McCullough is back super-soon or that A.J. is totes being recast. That's all just online gossip that's been rewritten for a site, or spec that someone feels comfortable running with on a "rumors" page.

As for Sam and Patrick, I have my doubts that that storyline has done anything but paused. It's been, what, a couple weeks? And they've been very busy with other stories. From here it just looks like they've taken a couple Ron Carlivati days off, at best. Given the fucked-up pacing of this show I need two or three months before I am convinced anything is ever "over".

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Sorry, ICGS, but Sam/Silas are the equivalent of Ambien. No spark, no energy. I don't watch the show anymore because of the shoving of the OLTL3 down our throats but from what I see on YT, Sam/Silas=ZZZZZZ. Sam was okay with McBain but it's like ME isn't even trying anymore. Sadly, KM and JT do have chemistry and the Sam/Patrick story could've worked if done differently but this is Ron we are speaking of so of course he took something that wrote itself and screwed it up. 

THIS!

• Love 2

I don't know if I believe that Sam/Patrick are over or whatever. I still think that whenever KMc comes back, Patrick will have slept with Sam and/or will have told her he loves her. It's just how Ronnie rolls.

If Robin tells everyone that Jason is alive, why wouldn't someone assume he's Jake!? I hope that spoiler isn't true. So dumb.

Edited by HeatLifer

Oh yeah, I believe that at the very least, Patrick and Sam will sleep together before the Jason stuff starts spilling out.  Like when Luke slept with Anna before confessing to lying about Ethan being Robert's son.

Oh yeah, I believe that at the very least, Patrick and Sam will sleep together before the Jason stuff starts spilling out.  Like when Luke slept with Anna before confessing to lying about Ethan being Robert's son.

Ugh, can we not talk about that again? Bleeeeeeeeergh. 

• Love 5

Oh yeah, I believe that at the very least, Patrick and Sam will sleep together before the Jason stuff starts spilling out. Like when Luke slept with Anna before confessing to lying about Ethan being Robert's son.

I just hope it ends Robin/Patrick for good. And I don't care how unrealistic it is, I don't want Robin to be crushed about it. She already lost two other men in her life that completely devastated her for different reasons. I want the character to be happy she's free of Patdouche.

• Love 1

I'm not sure what exactly happened behind the scenes, but it's clear that something has changed with Samtrick. Theoretically, the show should be going full-steam ahead with them as a parallel to Lake right now; those two couples should be thoroughly entrenched so that when the truth about Jasus comes out, there is maximum drama.

The only thing I can guess is that KMc became available for more time that originally anticipated, and/or that JT is planning to leave. Maybe its a JMB situation where JT told them he is leaving well in advance but agreed to stay to finish out current story?

I seriously doubt JT is going anywhere. He'll be there to turn out the lights. I guess the security was a plus as I recall when he first started how he had claimed he didn't want to stick around forever. I guess a steady paycheck will break anyone down from going into the unknown.

If Robin tells everyone that Jason is alive, why wouldn't someone assume he's Jake!?

Because the people of Port Charles are so stupid that no one can make any sort of intuitive leap. I really hate how Ron has to make everyone brainless in order for his stories to work. It's so lazy.

I guess a steady paycheck will break anyone down from going into the unknown.

It's not as if his colleagues who have left have done so well. TC probably did the best (as in getting the most regular work), and he's back in the fold.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

I do think former Adam, can't remember his name, from Y&R would be a perfect AJ.  Or even better, Trevor St John as he looks like Chad Duell, sort of. 

I could enjoy either of those two actors as A.J.  Of course, as implied upthread, much would depend on the writing.

I feel like something must've went down BTS with the Patrick/Sam story. They had so much spark and then they finally actually put them together and it fizzled real quick.

The Sabrina story taught JT that he could check out and tank scenes and still have the show put him up for an Emmy prenom.  He knows he has hit the same golden circle that MB, TG, and when he was on the show SB occupied - he doesn't have to bother to try to put over scenes, ever again, because no matter what he will be rewarded.  Combine that with the fact that KeMo is naturally a very low-energy actress, and of course the pairing fizzled quickly.  The failure was baked into the cake.

I just hope it ends Robin/Patrick for good. And I don't care how unrealistic it is, I don't want Robin to be crushed about it. She already lost two other men in her life that completely devastated her for different reasons. I want the character to be happy she's free of Patdouche.

Unfortunately, RC seems to like Robin best when she is either miserable or at fault or, ideally, both.  I fully expect that we will see a scene where the Douchelord ranks Robin out for "deserting" him and Emma then storms out to bury himself in Sam's vagina while Robin is left sobbing in his wake.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Oh just FUCK that spoiler about Anna's career being in trouble. Why - because she's finally getting close to putting that little fucker Sonny behind bars, and the show needs to throw up roadblocks?

I don't want to hear that shit at all, unless FH is ready to leave this shitfest, and then Anna can whisk her traumatized daughter and bratty granddaughter off to ... Wherever the hell Robert is.

(And Patrick can mope alone, jobless in PC. I hate him now.)

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1