Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

How the hell can Anna and Dante be stressed about Sonny killing AJ?

Um, he's a mobster who shot Robin and shot Dante in the chest. Slap the cuffs, idiots.

Of course because Sonny promised Micheal. He would never break his promise & hurt is only child. Sonny is the bestest father evah. *sarcasm is my friend *

• Love 3

I sincerely hope that this is the opposite. Because if not, Morgan needs to disown Sonny as a parent. What an asshole.

Sadly, I think it is true. Morgan has been hiding Ava from Sonny. She either carrying Sonny's child or grandchild & Sonny wants to kill her after she delivers the baby. What does any of that have to do with Morgan? Morgan just ruined all of Sonny'so plans.

I think it's time to take a trip to the barge. This show is making me to sarcastic & bitter.

• Love 2

Of course it will bring Morgan and Sonny closer.  Sonny has complete freedom to shit on everyone he supposedly loves and they just forgive him.  Its infuriating and a TV show should not infuriate you.

And if the AJ/Connie/Ava secret is what brings them closer - alls I got to say that it is good that Morgan is his kid because that usually means Sonny needs to bang.

Maybe Danta and Anna are distressed for just being idiots - convenient idiots but idiots.  Maybe Connie's real murderer comes out too and they have a "duh" moment when they realize the "AJ" connection.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 2

Ugh, I'm sick. I can't handle Morgan becoming close with Sonny. I won't be able to stand it. I'm going to have to write something for myself to myself afterwards so that 1) Morgan tells him he doesn't give a fuck who killed Connie, 2) he tells him he is the shittiest parent ever for killing AJ and that he will make sure he never hurts Michael again, and 3) that if he ever comes near Ava and his baby, he'll kill him himself.

• Love 7

Well, if Micheal finds out Morgan has been lying this whole time, then he will be homeless so I guess since Corn, Bobbie, and Lucas live with Carly (um I doubt Franco will be residing there post Halloween), then Morgan better find new digs. I doubt the Q's will be cool with him knowing Sonny killed AJ and said nothing. So he's stuck with Pa.

• Love 1
Carly is caught off guard when Bobbie asks her if she is having second thoughts about her upcoming wedding to Franco.

What? Bobbie has been asking Carly for days if she's sure she wants to marry Franco. Everyone is against Carly marrying Franco. Why is she caught off guard? So dumb.

Sonny says he dreams of murdering Faison in the night in the clip in the link.

I love that the site captions that clip "Sonny and Michael Reminisce About Jason." Fitting that Sonny is talking about murder.

Is Beggar's Night the same as Halloween? Why aren't they calling it that? 

How the hell can Anna and Dante be stressed about Sonny killing AJ?

Um, he's a mobster who shot Robin and shot Dante in the chest. Slap the cuffs, idiots.

Well of course with Dante it's his father. With Anna I guess maybe she figures out Duke lied for Sonny? But maybe they don't even realize it's Sonny and finger someone else for the crime.

As for Sonny going "ballistic" on Morgan it could be just a cable guide exaggeration. I remember there was once some spoiler saying Lulu was gonna be pissed Sonny came to her party at the Haunted Star and it was nothing of the kind.

Sometimes Beggar's Night is called Mischief Night. Here's more:

In the United States, Mischief Night is commonly held on October 30, the night before Hallowe'en. The separation of Halloween tricks from treats seems to have only developed in certain areas, often appearing in one region but not at all nearby.[2] In New Jersey's Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Warren, and Union counties, as well as in Philadelphia; Westchester County, New York; and Fairfield County, Connecticut, it is referred to as "Mischief Night" or "Hackers Night." In some towns in Northern New Jersey and parts of New York State, it is also known as "Goosey Night".[citation needed] Some areas of this geographical area also use the term "Hell Night", but this is not as prevalent as "Goosey Night".

I mean, I've heard of it, but I can't say I've ever really "celebrated" it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

As for Sonny going "ballistic" on Morgan it could be just a cable guide exaggeration.

I might not even mind it if he did go "ballistic", as long as Morgan tells him he's done with him. But this is BS if he goes back to being his lapdog and Ava is OMG!TehEvul!!!!!1

• Love 1

I might not even mind it if he did go "ballistic", as long as Morgan tells him he's done with him. But this is BS if he goes back to being his lapdog and Ava is OMG!TehEvul!!!!!1

I'm stocking my liquor cabinet in preparation for this.

• Love 2

As an early Halloween gift, here's some spoilers. From gh happenings:

Week of November 3rd:

11/3:

Gunshots! After the events of the wedding, Micheal goes looking for answers. Nina goes over the edge mentally.

11/4:

Micheal is caught off guard. Ava's baby is endangered.

11/5:

Ava shares something unexpected with Nina. Will Sonny be able to handle the fallout?

11/6:

Duke's previous favor for Sonny could come back to haunt him.

11/7:

Micheal ends up at Sonny's door. Anna makes an unexpected and risky decision.

Random other stuff:

Shots are fired at the wedding. Anna warns Sonny to stay away from Ava. Sam reached out to Silas after learning awful news. Julian/Alexis rush to comfort Sam. Naxie seek Diane's help regarding the Judge. Spencer tells Carly a secret right before the wedding.

• Love 1

It means she is being shuffled back into Silas' sphere for the grand Jason reveal.

I don't think so, not now at least. I think this is just more of Ron not completely closing the door. After this spoiler, every other Silas-related spoiler is with Nina and Ava.

I don't think so, not now at least. I think this is just more of Ron not completely closing the door. After this spoiler, every other Silas-related spoiler is with Nina and Ava.

I so resent him being shoved back into Ava's orbit since it's clearly obvious his character isn't working and hers is. He is utterly pointless on this show and completely unnecessary and not needed. He needs to take his worthless daughter and hightail it out of town.

• Love 3

Since Sam hasn't gotten the result of Danny's test, it could be that the cancer is back. I predict that for some reason, Julian can not donate and lo and behold NuJason is the perfect match.

I can see something like this happening. And it would give a reason for Sam/Jason to interact as opposed to just randomly plopping them together before the reveal.

Can't wait to see scenes of Sam's lethargic acting -  replete with tears - for the next couple of weeks contrasted with manic Nina's scarfing down the screen time.   Boy, is my index finger going to be getting a workout pressing that fast-forward button on the remote.  Have no fear, I will be practicing during the INAPPROPRIATE eight-year-olders having adult relationship issues.

• Love 6

Since Sam hasn't gotten the result of Danny's test, it could be that the cancer is back. I predict that for some reason, Julian can not donate and lo and behold NuJason is the perfect match.

Re-Ron is at it again. Wash, rinse and repeat !Tell me what worked the first time with the same characters won't this time .Is that even medically possible ? Maybe FrankenRon thinks the new Danny will need different donors ? I give up ?

I have no problem with Silas.

But it's like he, Dante, and sometimes Anna and Mac got stuck in some alternative universe of insane and stupid people ... and they just wander around, befuddled as to how this happened to them and why they can't seem to escape...

When you realize poor Silas is stuck in the nonsensical hell scape of modern day GH, it makes sense that the poor guy just looks like he wants a nap.

MAc has been in a different alternative universe for a long time. When Guza even allowed him on screen he was , before Anna the dumbest mob allower there was Jason saved everyone while Mac looked on. I liked Mac until he and Robin made Sonny the savior because he helped Stone,. all his sins with the rest were absolved. I couldn't then and I can't now. I never felt that bad for Stone, and Robin who before this had a brain and was studing to be a doctor . She gets AIDS ????? I agreed she should be infected she had sex without condoms ,but with a street kid/ NO sorry.Guza wanted to kill her but he didn't dare.

• Love 1

I think Julian is out of town or on the run or something that makes it impossible to use his blood or marrow or whatever. So they need another donor…hello, NuJason! Though I thought I saw something that said/suggested that he wouldn't be able to donate because of something to do with Robin's revival treatment/drugs.

• Love 1

I so resent him being shoved back into Ava's orbit since it's clearly obvious his character isn't working and hers is. He is utterly pointless on this show and completely unnecessary and not needed. He needs to take his worthless daughter and hightail it out of town.

It bothers me to no end that the one bright light on the show IMO is Maura West's Ava, and she's being asked to perform a miracle with Easton's Sighless. I have loved her scenes since she started, but I just cannot watch him.

Silas may not be working for some people, but he is working for others.

Like most characters...

• Love 2

I never felt that bad for Stone, and Robin who before this had a brain and was studing to be a doctor . She gets AIDS ????? I agreed she should be infected she had sex without condoms ,but with a street kid/ NO sorry.Guza wanted to kill her but he didn't dare.

FIRST, Robin does NOT have AIDS. She is HIV +, which can lead to AIDS. Stone had AIDS. And the reason those two stopped using condoms was because Stone got tested and he came back with a negative, and back then didn't know you had to be retested. And Robin and Stone were committed to each other.

And I'm not being nitpicky*,because HIV and AIDS are not the same thing/interchangeable.

*feeling grumpy and in pain-but my point still stands.

• Love 4

The fact that even though they were committed and didn't use condoms was still dumb. But couldn't he give her the clap or crabs? Or herpes? Why did they have to do AIDS to teach a lesson then introduce characters (not naming names, Sonny) that are like protection, fuck that like at the same time? I really hope Ron doesn't feel the need to teach me anything. I'm good, dude.

The fact that even though they were committed and didn't use condoms was still dumb. But couldn't he give her the clap or crabs? Or herpes? Why did they have to do AIDS to teach a lesson then introduce characters (not naming names, Sonny) that are like protection, fuck that like at the same time? I really hope Ron doesn't feel the need to teach me anything. I'm good, dude.

Because in 1995, there was still more to learn about AIDS and soaps back then cared about social issues. And, while it sucked Robin got HIV, it probably was effective because it showed ANYONE could be at risk. Robin, as she said, became a face of the disease. So if it educated one young person who liked the character, it was a victory.

In the end, though, it did end up sort of boxing Robin in, too. Because it is not some soap disease, so she can't be cured.

• Love 12

Am I wrong in thinking this show might have been better had they shown a major heterosexual male character get HIV......like Jason? Imagine years of no Jasus worship.

I think that the impact of Robin getting HIV was the point. She was the girl we all watched grow up, she was sweet, innocent, nice, smart and for the ,most part behaved like a kid (Unlike say Spencer and that twisted toddler group now). The impact of Robin getting HIV was immediate. If I recall there was even an Afterschool Special with Robin and Stone (or better the actors playing them) talking about the story line. Jason, while he was on the show then, was actually a bland white bread character who was not major, who we had not watched grow up (He and AJ had been at boarding school and then SOARs) and who really other than the Jagger/Karen thing we had no vested interest in.

Robin's HIV has been an major touch stone for GH ever since, Even Guza respected the story line enough to deal with it when Robin made love to first Jason and then Patrick.

It is only Ron (and to a lesser extant Wolfe who wanted to kill her off) who has disrespected Robin, ignoring her HIV and making her the poser-child for soap kidnapping.

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 5

In the end, though, it did end up sort of boxing Robin in, too. Because it is not some soap disease, so she can't be cured.

It did spare Robin from the endless sleeping around, cheating on her significant other, and potential WTD storylines that Guza was happy to write for the females on the show.

• Love 1

FIRST, Robin does NOT have AIDS. She is HIV +, which can lead to AIDS. Stone had AIDS. And the reason those two stopped using condoms was because Stone got tested and he came back with a negative, and back then didn't know you had to be retested. And Robin and Stone were committed to each other.

And I'm not being nitpicky*,because HIV and AIDS are not the same thing/interchangeable.

*feeling grumpy and in pain-but my point still stands.

I hope you feel better soon, but AIDS is the final stages of HIV. If she had used the protection she used with Jason, she would not have caught it.

Edited by stacey
  • Love 1

I know Michael finds out about AJ at the wedding (or at least that's Franco's plan), but how long will the wedding shenanigans last? I hope Michael will get to tear into Sonny & Carly for a while(especially Sonny), but I also hope he saves a bit for Franco for using Michael's pain for his revenge plan. But most of his vitriol should be directed at Sonny with a healthy side dish for Carly. And I hope his rage makes Kiki wonder how he'll react when he finds out she knew. I want him to rip her a new asshole too. And dumps her. Hard. And maybe bangs Rosalie to ease his pain.

• Love 5

I merged the new Silas thread with Nina's thread. I also moved quite a few posts to the new thread & some to the Backstage thread. Please keep this thread to spoilers and the discussion of those spoilers. Thanks.

I read a RUMOR that Tyler Christopher was once again talking up Nik/SWSNBN at some public appearance/event.  Ew, gross, stop that, dude.

I swear, if this show resurrects SWSNBN...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I read a RUMOR that Tyler Christopher was once again talking up Nik/SWSNBN at some public appearance/event.  Ew, gross, stop that, dude.

I swear, if this show resurrects SWSNBN...

If they do, they'll recast with an actress who would be considered a "steal" right now and send her mooning after NuJason. Sorry, Tyler!

• Love 1

There aren't any actresses who would be considered steals.

Oh wait. Allison Sweeney. No. Fuck that. I'm not gonna watch Sami Brady be the sister to Sonny Corinthos and bff to Carly nor mom to Count Chocula.

I would take Micheal Muhney, Dude who played EJ, or Chandler Massey in drag though.

• Love 1

Didn't Crishell Stause just quit Days? Did she get tired of acting opposite that hair model with the plastic face?

I think she is a good actress and also looks like she could be related to MB's Sonny and the kid that plays Spencer. Plus, she's in the right age range.

Edited by Tiger

Tyler Christopher is looking for a storyline but he needs to realize that GH vets are low on the list unless they are named Sonny.

If he wants to get to really act - he needs to find another job because its not going to happen on GH.