Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

On 1/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, bannana said:

If Nathan dies, I don't think Maxie will be speaking to Lulu.

Lulu's last great plot was to almost kill Valerie.  She is a bright light.

Maxie married a man, against everyone's advice, whose secret assignment was to take Lulu to Stavros. Maybe they can call it even after a while.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Maxie married a man, against everyone's advice, whose secret assignment was to deliver Lulu to Stavros. Maybe they can call it even after a while.

Hah! I forgot about that one.  Still, Lulu is misguided and reckless at this point, and I am not even taking into consideration her horrible hair.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Kate Howard was the character that General Hospital needed, Ava is a big mess. 

Meghan Ward's Kate Howard was fabulous. Her  pairing with Sonny was the first time I liked Sonny in yeeears.  Also, yes - Ava is a sloppy mess

• Love 5

Looks like one soap is about to lose two of its stars -- one icon and one eye candy. And there could be more. Fans reaction should be... interesting.

https://twitter.com/DanJKroll/status/953098282057814018

Well, if this is GH, we know who the latter is. I think MB and NLG can be ruled out. usually I would guess GF, but with this storyline I don't think it's her. Same with FH. I guess he could be talking about MS, RH, or MW, but obviously they aren't iconic for this show.

Edited by ulkis
15 hours ago, ulkis said:

Looks like one soap is about to lose two of its stars -- one icon and one eye candy. And there could be more. Fans reaction should be... interesting.

https://twitter.com/DanJKroll/status/953098282057814018

Well, if this is GH, we know who the latter is. I think MB and NLG can be ruled out. usually I would guess GF, but with this storyline I don't think it's her. Same with FH. I guess he could be talking about MS, RH, or MW, but obviously they aren't iconic for this show.

GH has different opinions on which stars are iconic. How about RoHo? Are the ones that are recurring like JZ or LC iconic? Bobbie and Monica are barely on, so those wouldn't make much of a difference. Except to further decimate the Q's if Monica left.

Edited by LexieLily

FH/Anna could fit. Robin is in California and they didn't make Griffin her son like we thought they were, so she has no family ties to Port Charles. Faison is obsessed with her. The only thing is that leaves Jordan as only commissioner and she sucks!

I could see the actor that plays Griffin leaving. Originally, I take it - doctor wise - he was supposed to fill the void left by JT/Patrick. But he has gotten practically nothing, save for a flirtation with Ava (based upon what I read here). I do recall some commercial hinting at being a spoiler for Liz and SERIAL KILLER!, but again, nothing.

Maybe the actor has had enough, so he may be the eye candy exit. The other? No idea.

• Love 1

Hee, I still love her Instagram moniker.

ETA...I saw that Brytni S. posted a pic of Valerie's uniform and the badge had one of those memorial bands on it.  So that's why Valerie's getting pulled out of mothballs, I guess.

Edited by TeeVee329
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

ETA...I saw that Brytni S. posted a pic of Valerie's uniform and the badge had one of those memorial bands on it.  So that's why Valerie's getting pulled out of mothballs, I guess.

Makes sense to have Valerie there, but it's also a waste of time since we've neither seen nor heard about her forever. This fakakta show.

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Girl, page not found! Pls tell me what this was.

It was a pic of Kelly posing for Kim on the pool table of the Floating Rib set.  She was wearing a black dress and in the background was a table set up with photos of Nathan.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It was a pic of Kelly posing for Kim on the pool table of the Floating Rib set.  She was wearing a black dress and in the background was a table set up with photos of Nathan.  

Thank you! I know I should comment on the real spoiler, but I'm just excited for more Robin. Heh.

• Love 1

Lulu  must use her wits to get out of a difficult situation.

Lulu is screwed.

Carly  refuses to stand by and do nothing.

Sonny and Jason save the day.

It must be a weekday.

48 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

saying that Jason respected Sam and that's how she learned how to respect herself. 

This show is rage inducing. Of course it takes Jason to teach Sam to respect herself. That's why she thinks he walks on water.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Spinelli. Shut up, everyone who tries to tell Sam and Jason how they feel about each other. Gah.

Someone has to. I'd be pissed if I was a JaSam fan. "Oh, I wasn't fucking you for two years? It was your twin? I choose him over you, and we're getting married in your house, byez!" What a dreadful reunion, lol. 

Edited by HeatLifer

The whole bullshit with Drew/Sam/Jason, makes me rage on a daily basis. I'm so fucking OVER Drew being with Sam. All this time we thought Sam finally had Jason back, only to find out everything was a fucking lie.

And then the real Jason comes back, and they're stretching out this crappy leftover situation with Drew, when we know it's just going to end up with him humping his son's mother and running back to her. Sam will once again be left in tears, and have no one.

I WANT my JaSam back, and the assholes in charge of GH better get fucking working on it. They already screwed Sam over with Nikolas, Julian and Maxie.

I mean, Maxie is supposed to be SAM's BEST fucking friend, but yet they only have scenes together once a year, if that. They're too busy rewriting history and trying to force Lulu to be Maxie's BFF.

Whitewashing of Julian to try and get Sam and Lucas to forgive him, makes me want to puke. Julian is an asshole. While most people/characters could change, he can't. Or well, he won't. He's too damn selfish.

As for Nikolas, he gets killed off before Sam can give him a piece of mind for screwing her over, (HIS COUSIN FOR FUCK SAKES) for a long time. Sam is never allowed to get her revenge, not on Elizabeth the whore or Nikolas, for screwing her over. It drives me insane. Another full blown case of rage spiral.

Edited by Laina
22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Spinelli.

I am DREADING Nathan's death/RP's exit leading to a full-time Spinelli return.  For all his problems, at least Nathan wasn't up Sonny and Jason's asses like Spinelli is. 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am DREADING Nathan's death/RP's exit leading to a full-time Spinelli return.  For all his problems, at least Nathan wasn't up Sonny and Jason's asses like Spinelli is. 

I'm sure it will happen.  I mean Spinelli has been on almost non stop since Burton returned.

On 1/21/2018 at 0:09 AM, HeatLifer said:

Someone has to. I'd be pissed if I was a JaSam fan. "Oh, I wasn't fucking you for two years? It was your twin? I choose him over you, and we're getting married in your house, byez!" What a dreadful reunion, lol. 

On this note, I can't be the only one who, when Sam and Jason were discussing the reason cited for the divorce and went over different excuses got annoyed when "adultery" was mentioned and Jason said that wasn't them.  Uh, actually, seeing as how she has been sleeping with your brother for 2 years, that's a very good reason to cite.  I know that they ended up going with irreconcilable differences, but the idea that they didn't have a single reason to cite was ridiculous.  

17 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Please no.  He's not really coming back full time, is he? Is it a style choice to play Spinelli that way or is the actor really that obnoxious and spastic?  Either way, it isn't good.

On this note, I can't be the only one who, when Sam and Jason were discussing the reason cited for the divorce and went over different excuses got annoyed when "adultery" was mentioned and Jason said that wasn't them.  Uh, actually, seeing as how she has been sleeping with your brother for 2 years, that's a very good reason to cite.

I don't think it would be fair to cite Sam's "adultery" as the reason for the divorce when Jason was declared legally dead when Sam was involved with other men - Silas, Patrick and Drew.  I think given the ridiculous circumstances, irreconcilable differences makes the most sense.  You can't exactly put "Jason chooses to break the law and bring danger to the family" in the decree.  

The whole conversation was ridiculous because irreconcilable differences was the obvious reason from the start.  The pearl clutching and hemming/hawing was really about showing the viewing audience that they were stalling, aka didn't really want to face the legal dissolution.

I am DREADING Nathan's death/RP's exit leading to a full-time Spinelli return. 

Ugh, please, lord, no.  He's the worst with the Jason/Carly/Sonny ass-kissing.

For me, having Faison back is like Who Cares? He was scary the first time, and the second time, and by the third time I was all "yawn".  At this point I want him back as much as I want Spinelli back, which is as much as I want moldy bread.

He was Anna's villain, but now he's back for Jason and his crew.  All of that should have been put to sleep with The Sopranos.

On 1/21/2018 at 2:01 AM, Laina said:

The whole bullshit with Drew/Sam/Jason, makes me rage on a daily basis. I'm so fucking OVER Drew being with Sam. All this time we thought Sam finally had Jason back, only to find out everything was a fucking lie.

And then the real Jason comes back, and they're stretching out this crappy leftover situation with Drew, when we know it's just going to end up with him humping his son's mother and running back to her. Sam will once again be left in tears, and have no one.

I WANT my JaSam back, and the assholes in charge of GH better get fucking working on it. They already screwed Sam over with Nikolas, Julian and Maxie.

I mean, Maxie is supposed to be SAM's BEST fucking friend, but yet they only have scenes together once a year, if that. They're too busy rewriting history and trying to force Lulu to be Maxie's BFF.

Whitewashing of Julian to try and get Sam and Lucas to forgive him, makes me want to puke. Julian is an asshole. While most people/characters could change, he can't. Or well, he won't. He's too damn selfish.

As for Nikolas, he gets killed off before Sam can give him a piece of mind for screwing her over, (HIS COUSIN FOR FUCK SAKES) for a long time. Sam is never allowed to get her revenge, not on Elizabeth the whore or Nikolas, for screwing her over. It drives me insane. Another full blown case of rage spiral.

I guess Helena's curse on Sam finally came true!  Sam wanted JakeDoeJason when she left her bed with Patrick to drop off his bike at Elizabeth's home, so here's hoping that she's stuck with his ass until GH goes off the air.