Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Finn gets the help he needs. {Aug 17}

Thank goodness! #eyeroll

Nathan catches Amy up on all things "Man Landers" {Aug 17}

Why would he need to catch her up?  Scratch that, don't care.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Nathan catches Amy up on all things "Man Landers" {Aug 17}

Why would he need to catch her up?  Scratch that, don't care.

LOL. It's confirmation that not even the writers have any idea what's going on.

• Love 4

The only thing I can think of is that Nathan tells her he's hearing how helpful the podcast is to people, so he'll keep being the face. But that's not "catch[ing] Amy up."

At any rate, the fact that Amy 2.0 emotionally blackmailed Nathan into doing this because of her sick brother makes me hate them both. Ugh. Nathan could have helped her wade through the VA red tape, or organized a benefit, or something useful like that. This could have been a cute summer story, but of course the writers had to muck it up unnecessarily. TFGH.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

I have an idea. Why don't Sam, Sonny, Carly and Jason all shoot each other? It's not like it would be a loss. I haven't watched regularly since May, but I know it'll be an improvement. Losers, all. Played out, all. And with the exception of Laura Wright, subpar, mumbling, lazy actors, all.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At any rate, the fact that Amy 2.0 emotionally blackmailed Nathan into doing this because of her sick brother makes me hate them both. Ugh. Nathan could have helped her wade through the VA red tape, or organized a benefit, or something useful like that. This could have been a cute summer story, but of course the writers had to muck it up unnecessarily. TFGH.

This is 100% true. This whole cute advice column story could very easily be a funny, sweet short storyline. Six months tops, with the build up and discovery. Amy gets her brother the help he requires. Or quit beating around the bush and introduce him as a new character. With the possibility of him staying in town if the show casts the right guy and he catches on with the show, fans, and writers. It would've been nice to have a peak into the struggles that some wounded veterans have getting proper treatment. 

• Love 8
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, IWantCandy71 said:

I have an idea. Why don't Sam, Sonny, Carly and Jason all shoot each other? It's not like it would be a loss. I haven't watched regularly since May, but I know it'll be an improvement. Losers, all. Played out, all. And with the exception of Laura Wright, subpar, mumbling, lazy actors, all.

Best idea ever! 

• Love 6

Shut up, your snarling nightmare:

I really can't believe they're going with THIS angle, that they have to keep what happened a secret.  Sam was provably, 100% not in the right mind when she shot Sonny.  And, sure, Carly's reaction is 100% Carly, but not if we're also supposed to buy her as the town's bighearted matriarch who abhors the cycle of violence.

• Love 9

They've probably realized that Carly going after Nelle is dumb and looks bad, so now she's going after Sam, someone more her equal (even if Sam is provably sick and in the hospital).

Zzzz. Too bad Sam won't tell Carly she's sorry Sonny got hurt, but doesn't regret anything she said to him—it was all true. Instead, we'll get Sam groveling and Carly grudgingly, yet somehow also magnanimously, forgiving Sam. Sonny doesn't seem to be all that bothered about any of it.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

Best idea ever! 

Won't ever happen, though. *sad face*

HP as Ciara? Uh, shouldn't they try to get a better actress, not one just as bland and whiny as ViJo's? Oh, who am I kidding? If one of Bo's daughters has to be on canvas, it needs to be Chelsea. Ciara lacks anything remotely resembling a personality. A recast won't change that. 

I haven't watched in so long, I know nothing about Amy's sick brother- so what does that have to do with an advice column? She needs the money to care for him? Well, I guess that's better than what Sam did all those years ago for Danny's care. So kudos, I guess. Last I watched them, I liked Amy and Nathan. I thought RP actually looked alive in his scenes with RD. I would not mind them. I think Maxie is more entertaining being bad. She can be bad with Valentin, if he's still around. Can you imagine her and Lulu at odds again? I liked them better at each other's throats. Just a thought.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

HP as Ciara? Uh, shouldn't they try to get a better actress, not one just as bland and whiny as ViJo's? Oh, who am I kidding? If one of Bo's daughters has to be on canvas, it needs to be Chelsea.

I'll just say this as it is the GH board. Chelsea should not even EXIST since she was STILLBORN ON SCREEN. That, and I despise her mama on a good day. I think - soap actor wise - HP isn't bad and could make Ciara semi tolerable. Assuming that was even her in that video.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled GH scorn and snark!

• Love 4
11 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I'll just say this as it is the GH board. Chelsea should not even EXIST since she was STILLBORN ON SCREEN. That, and I despise her mama on a good day. I think - soap actor wise - HP isn't bad and could make Ciara semi tolerable. Assuming that was even her in that video.

HP ain't good. I've seen her on and off GH and she ranges from bland and cookie cutter to terrible.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

One thing about GH, there never was a swamp baby.  Sigh. 

1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

Monica?

Not dead Morgan?  Sonny?  Amy's sick brother?  Micheal? 

Stella's shrieking in the promo for tomorrow?  Apparently, she stumbles across Mac and Felicia Doing It in the park.  Valerie comes along and arrests them, but Nathan manages to get them sprung. 

And then, in a plot development fitting this sitcom storyline, Maxie learns that Mac and Felicia were inspired by Man Landers and pitches her boss on an article exposing him.  Dun dun duzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, magnolia11 said:

Supposedly Auntie Stella inadvertently sets her up with Curtis, her ex.

Ugh, you're totally right.  We know from those other spoilers that Stella and Val meet tomorrow.  How boring.

Edited by TeeVee329

Liesl’s curiosity could get the best her. If she is not careful, her delight in others’ misery could backfire.

"Could"? Given the delight the show takes in humiliating Dr. O, I'd say the odds are pretty high her schadenfreude will backfire.

Hayden’s bizarre exit

LOL LOL LOL LOL.

[Liz] takes a moment for romance when Franco returns to Port Charles.

Barf. Why couldn't Franco have stayed away forever? Sigh.

Griffin surprises Ava. The saint and the sinner will continue to bond.

How long before the show starts to use that as a hashtag? I can only roll my eyes. Griffin is hardly a saint.

Liz encourages Griffin to move forward.

*sobs for what could have been*

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"Could"? Given the delight the show takes in humiliating Dr. O, I'd say the odds are pretty high her schadenfreude will backfire.

I assume she'll be getting all the blame for Rebecca Budig's downfall, which is ridiculous.  Sure, she lured Mr. Rebecca Budig to town, but she didn't makes Rebecca Budig a) get drunk and run over a kid, b) reneg on paying this guy the money she promised him, or c) steal from the hospital to finance his blackmail.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I assume she'll be getting all the blame for Rebecca Budig's downfall, which is ridiculous.  Sure, she lured Mr. Rebecca Budig to town, but she didn't makes Rebecca Budig a) get drunk and run over a kid, b) reneg on paying this guy the money she promised him, or c) steal from the hospital to finance his blackmail.

I'd actually like to see Dr. O completely get away with something, I guess because I like Kathleen Gatti so much.  Let some other characters go scott free, like Sonny does all the time.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, HipOldBat said:

I'd actually like to see Dr. O completely get away with something, I guess because I like Kathleen Gatti so much.  Let some other characters go scott free, like Sonny does all the time.

To be fair, and to be clear I'd take watching Dr. O over 95% of the assclowns running around on the show, she has completely gotten away with a lot of crap from her first year.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I get a kick out of imagining Pip and Diane being sisters-in-law. Too bad it will never happen, at least not onscreen.

I was confused by this at first because the idea got ingrained in me that Milo was gay. That's all the fault of the extended "wacky misunderstanding" SL where it finally turned out that nope, the thing he was really worried about WRT his unnamed crush was that his father is a racist, har har! 

On 8/8/2017 at 5:09 PM, Chairperson Meow said:

One thing about GH, there never was a swamp baby.  Sigh.

For awhile I lived in fear that they would try to retcon Duke and Anna's miscarriage as being alive. Then I realized that this show doesn't give a shit about the Scorpios. However, they could always bring on Carly and Sonny's miscarriage from the 90's.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

For awhile I lived in fear that they would try to retcon Duke and Anna's miscarriage as being alive. Then I realized that this show doesn't give a shit about the Scorpios. However, they could always bring on Carly and Sonny's miscarriage from the 90's.

Shush now! Don't give them any horrific ideas. They get enough bad ones as it is. Did we learn nothing from SOILY? *shudders* I firmly believe that someone reads the boards and takes things as personal challenges. 

• Love 7

Lol at these spoilers.  

Monica's  day goes from bad to worse."

Dude.   One son lost his memory because of the other son, she watched her husband die, her only friend left town, her only bio child was murdered and his murderer came to the funeral and desecrated the family crypt, her other son came back from the dead to use her as a babysitter,  and her daughter is dead.  How much worse can her days get?  Oh.  Steve must be returning next week.  Or she learns Sonny lived his dumpster shooting.   I feel you, Monica.

"Ava imagines a life without scars."

So, What?  She's having flashbacks to last month or so?

• Love 6

Monica actually had two bio children, but they're both dead. Everyone forgets poor Dawn Winthrop!

Poor Monica, seriously. Of all her dead children, the only one she gets back is the unrepentant mob killer.

• Love 17
On 8/8/2017 at 0:47 PM, In2You said:

HP ain't good. I've seen her on and off GH and she ranges from bland and cookie cutter to terrible.

None of the actors in the Davis family are good. Not even on their best days. Lexi Ainsworth an Emmy winner? Help me, Jesus.

• Love 6

#GH - Carly gets shocking news. Sonny & Jason explain their actions. {Aug 23}

So Carly finds out in a week and a half.  My guess is the show is just treading water until Steve Burton's return (which tells you all you need to know about their pathetic storytelling) because if not, seriously, what was the point of this Sam/Sonny secret?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Carly finds out in a week and a half.  My guess is the show is just treading water until Steve Burton's return (which tells you all you need to know about their pathetic storytelling) because if not, seriously, what was the point of this Sam/Sonny secret?

If and a big if, Billy Miller is playing AJ, who wants to make a list of things he will get blamed for that weren't his fault?  I can already see the scene in my head of Steve Jason blaming "AJ" for shooting "His real brother".

• Love 2

Has anyone heard a return date yet for Burton?. Has he started taping yet?

I will be sorry to see RBud go. Compared to the majority of actors on show, she was far superior talent and I for one appreciated it. Her scenes in the new house when ex hubby showed up were really well done by her.. Also when she visited daddy Berlin in prison. The storline turn is totally ridiculuous, but she is acting the shit out of it, imo!

Oh...and i will go sit in corner by myself for this, but I am happy that WDV is staying. I loved him as Michael Cambias on AMC, even though his character was so so awful. I really like him and hope they can get him and Alexis back together in some not too contrived way.

Edited by Cupcake04
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Has anyone heard a return date yet for Burton?. Has he started taping yet?

I will be sorry to see RBud go. Compared to the majority of actors on show, she was far superior talent and I for one appreciated it. Her scenes in the new house when ex hubby showed up were really well done by her.. Also when she visited daddy Berlin in prison. The storline turn is totally ridiculuous, but she is acting the shit out of it, imo!

Oh...and i will go sit in corner by myself for this, but I am happy that WDV is staying. I loved him as Michael Cambias on AMC, even though his character was so so awful. I really like him and hope they can get him and Alexis back together in some not too contrived way.

Not all by yourself, Cupcake04!  I like Julian/WDV just fine, and will take him over Sonny, Jason, Jason 2.0, Carly, Sam... and quite a number of others, any day of the week.  I'm glad he re-signed.

And I'm sorry RB is leaving, too.  For me, Hayden/Finn has been one of the bright spots on the show.  But, I guess, now that SB is coming back, the show has to revert to All Mobsters All the Time again.  Instead of the 99.9% percent it's been.  Alas, SB's return is the straw that broke the camel's back for me.  The only thing that could keep me watching now is if Jason Morgan - whichever one is playing him - would revert to Jason Quartermaine, one who would hate Sonny's and Carly's guts.  I've been wanting that for years.  Heck, I might even pay to see that!

Edited by Fellaway
  • Love 9
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, IWantCandy71 said:

I think Maxie is more entertaining being bad. She can be bad with Valentin, if he's still around. Can you imagine her and Lulu at odds again? I liked them better at each other's throats. Just a thought.

I think Nathan is a bad/good influence on Maxie, he's kinda made her bland and boring. I know real life stuff has prevented KS from getting a juicy storyline, well real life and the lack of writing ability on the show, but Nathan is Riley to me (Buffy The Vampire Slayer's worst boyfriend ever).

I can't help but wish we had Original Lulu back, when I think of Maxie and Lulu at each other's throats I picture JMB, it took my mind a few minutes to put ER's face in a Maxie/Lulu at odds storyline.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, dubbel zout said:

I get a kick out of imagining Pip and Diane being sisters-in-law. Too bad it will never happen, at least not onscreen.

I would watch the hell out of this! They could have an hour of just Pip and Diane being sisters-in-law and it would be way better than anything onscreen these days.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:28 AM, methodwriter85 said:

I'm still waiting for the reveal that Griffin is Duke and Anna's retcon miscarriage baby.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:08 AM, stlbf said:

I firmly believe that someone reads the boards and takes things as personal challenges. 

This 100%. And not just taking things as personal challenges, but also ideas for the show.

• Love 1

They're wasting Matt Cohen.    The priest thing out put him in a corner.  Also the allegedly Duke's son stuff when Duke isn't on canvas anymore and had weird writing.   Like, I don't know if we're supposed to hate Duke or not, but after a year of Justice for Duke, I do .

• Love 3

I honestly don't understand the idiots running this show. Matt Cohen could be a decent goldmine. And yet they've treated him like a male version of Liz. Plug him with Maxie. No, Claudette. He's Duke's secret spawn! Let him hang out with Anna and Emma! No, let's chem test him with Liz. It looks good. Nope. Let's stick him with Kiki and Ava for some unknown reason. He's a doctor! No, he's a priest! It just pathetic. 

• Love 16
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I guess the priest thing is on hold until a plot point demands it —likely when Griffin's feelings for Ava go beyond friendship. Show, these two aren't Thorn Birds material, so just stahp.

Or more likely when Sonny needs another counseling session.....that seems to be the only time Griffin the Priest is marched out.

• Love 3