Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Lucas was actually DE-Sorased before they finally allowed him to be a teenager in time for Cousin Lovin' and therefore the right age. (I think he and Robin are the only two characters who aren't much, much older than they should be. Except Lucas didn't age in continual real-tme like she did.)

Lucas was born in 1989 on screen. He is supposed to be a doctor, so I think that he is still slightly SORASed. Ryan Carnes is 33 to 35, which is what I think Lucas is now about. Lulu and Maxie also now skew early 30s. So they are also still SORASed too. But at least they were fairly close in age. Well, Maxie and Lucas were. Lulu was a bit closer to Georgie's age. But Georgie was really SORASed. Georgie is supposed to be 5 years younger than Maxie. Lulu was born in 1994, I believe. 

I don't think Tracy and Luke are getting a HEA. She isn't the same person she was even two years ago. If they do, I'll just do like fans of Heroes did and pretend that ending doesn't exist. I don't mind Laura being involved, but Laura has always bored me. She's a big "meh" to me. But Laura and Luke in Tracy's last story? No ma'am. It should be about her and Michael going to find an alive AJ, with Ned and Dillon following behind. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I don't think Tracy and Luke are getting a HEA. She isn't the same person she was even two years ago. If they do, I'll just do like fans of Heroes did and pretend that ending doesn't exist. I don't mind Laura being involved, but Laura has always bored me. She's a big "meh" to me. But Laura and Luke in Tracy's last story? No ma'am. It should be about her and Michael going to find an alive AJ, with Ned and Dillon following behind. 

Dillion can stay behind.  Lauren can't sit with Tracy and AJ.   I wish Tracy's last scenes were her and AJ making up, her bringing alive AJ to Monica, threatening Sonny to stay away from her nephews as she explains in full detail what Carly and Sonny did to their family to Jason, and then handing ELQ over to Micheal,  Ned,  and AJ.   No stupid Luke,  plus it gets the ball rolling for future story.  Give Jane some material for her goodbye. 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Dillion can stay behind.  Lauren can't sit with Tracy and AJ.   I wish Tracy's last scenes were her and AJ making up, her bringing alive AJ to Monica, threatening Sonny to stay away from her nephews as she explains in full detail what Carly and Sonny did to their family to Jason, and then handing ELQ over to Micheal,  Ned,  and AJ.   No stupid Luke,  plus it gets the ball rolling for future story.  Give Jane some material for her goodbye. 

Eh, Lauren doesn' t have to come along, but both Tracy's kids should be in as  many scenes with her as possible. Not Luke. Not Laura.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 4

I agree, as I already said, I'm bummed how un-Quartermaine-centric this story seems so far.  It would have been a good place to bring in Brook Lynn for a visit too, maybe even Skye to scrap with Tracy one more time.  But so far, it's just Lord "Gave Tracy Brain Worms" Ashton, recast at that.  

But I'll take Laura and Luke involved over Rebecca Budig and Dr. Michael Easton.

• Love 5

I agree, as I already said, I'm bummed how un-Quartermaine-centric this story seems so far.

Duke was held in a turkish prison and it wouldn't surprise me one iota if they make Jane's exit about Duke.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I agree, as I already said, I'm bummed how un-Quartermaine-centric this story seems so far.  It would have been a good place to bring in Brook Lynn for a visit too, maybe even Skye to scrap with Tracy one more time.  But so far, it's just Lord "Gave Tracy Brain Worms" Ashton, recast at that.  

But I'll take Laura and Luke involved over Rebecca Budig and Dr. Michael Easton.

As much as I have issues about Tracy propping Finn and Hayden, I have to say the opposite. I actually believe Tracy adores Finn and Hayden and vice versa. They have  genuine friendship between them. Tracy and Luke were only ever friends when Luke was with Anna and Tracy was with Joe. And while to my surprise, I like the chemistry with Jane and Genie, and I do think they have a budding frenemyship, I don't buy Tracy would want her to come, translator ship aside. And I don't buy Laura would say yes. Part of that is also that I want to enjoy Jane's last days. There will be inevitable comparisons (maybe not here, but other places) that Tracy is a horrible person because of the heart pill incident, and how Laura is an angel for helping such a wretched witch. And yet never a mention of Laura's sins. I know it will happen, because it already is. I had to sit through the vitriol each time Genie came back and Luke and Tracy were involved. No thank you to any more of that. Why taint Jane's final story? It's so ridiculous.

• Love 2

I was thinking about David Fumero's last days as Cristian on OLTL.  While his final few days had the veneer of reflecting on his long character history, with his approaching Jessica about possibly restarting their relationship, it was really about propping something new (and gross), i.e. laying the track for Jessica's relationship with the odious Ford, with all of Cristian's goodbyes shoved into one episode.  That would be my fear if Rebecca Budig and Dr. Michael Easton were involved in this.

• Love 3

And see, I think it will be just as much about Luke, or Laura, or Luke and Laura, as it will be about Tracy. Not denying it wouldn't be about Finn and Hayden as well. You are probably right on that. I kind of figured some time ago, that these writers can't or won't write something for Tracy that is about Tracy. It's why I said previously that I have bottom barrel expectations. But to me, bringing back Geary is just sickening. I don't even care if Jane is happy about it. I don't want him and his hammy acting interfering with JE's final days. I really do think she won't go off with him, I think in the end she'll choose herself.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

And see, I think it will be just as much about Luke, or Laura, or Luke and Laura, as it will be about Tracy.

I wouldn't mind Laura informing Luke that she's now with Kevin, who's ten times the man he is.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I wouldn't mind Laura informing Luke that she's now with Kevin, who's ten times the man he is.

I will put up with Luke just for that scene alone.

Does he even know that he and Laura have another grandchild and a Cassadine one at that?

• Love 2
(edited)

I do think they got some new snarky intern. First there was "Sonny is the only person who can intimidate while looking up" and then there is also this:

Hey @Robertpwatkins, question for you: do you own any shirts? #askingforafriend #mancrushmonday #gh

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, jsbt said:

Why is she in the Guiding Light woods?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS SCOTT WEARING???

OMG that is totally the Peapack woods!! I wonder if they made Maura change in a car like they did Kim Zimmer.  :-)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING MEDS. Morgan is dead, can we PLEASE just move the fuck on???

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING MEDS. Morgan is dead, can we PLEASE just move the fuck on???

I know. What's the point of revisiting it? I think Ava should face consequences, but it's Maura West, so the show isn't going to send her offscreen for months or kill Ava. It will be the usual lame followthrough (or lack thereof). I don't want to watch Sonny and Carly berate her for months and/or (more likely "and") use Avery as punishment against her. UGH.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't want to watch Sonny and Carly berate her for months and/or (more likely "and") use Avery as punishment against her. UGH.

Especially considering we've already seen this before.

I swear, this show is literally just the same exact thing over and over and over. In every story.

• Love 10

I like that idea, but wouldn't Jax want Joss to read the letter sooner rather than later? Also, LJ being the buyer doesn't solve the problem of how anyone would know Nelle was compatible at the same time Joss suddenly needed a kidney. I'd rather someone dead (most sincerely dead) go under the bus for this than Jax, but the basic issue exists no matter what.

• Love 3
On 3/31/2017 at 0:35 PM, stlbf said:

That is the problem with SORASING kids. You need to do the whole group. Why have Joss as a 12/15 if she has nobody around for her group. Molly/Kristina had that same issue. They should be much closer to Cam's age. But Cam doesn't age. And it is getting silly. Sure, it makes sense for Molly and Kristina to be older. Since Alexis was *ahem* an older parent. But it is just nuts to have the Webber boys be about their right age and have Spencer, Emma, Joss, Morgan, Molly and Kristina age by SORAS. Hell, Danny is now about the same age as Aiden.

Michael, Serena, Kristina and Steven Lars' son (Jeffrey!) should have all been teens back in 2009 like we saw with Elizabeth, Nik, Lucky, Emily and Georgie, Lulu, Dillon, Sage, Maxie and Diego.  

Morgan, Cam, Molly and Spencer should be the current set of teens and then we have Jake, Emma, Joslyn, and Christina Collins.

Guza really screwed up the SORASing in 2009 and it has continued under FV's regime.

• Love 3
(edited)
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:39 AM, TeeVee329 said:

I'm totally fine with the two of them saying and doing whatever they want to each other-I just don't think they should be hijacking-or even in-Jane's last storyline to do it.  I think Tracy shut the door on Luke in any romantic sense two years ago, and since he didn't even bother to call when she had brain worms that we know of....what do they even need to be in the same room for?

Lulu is the only active connection the three of them as a unit should ever have. If they were all plotting to bring down Valentin(who started out with such promise and is already annoying me) to help Lulu, that's fine. Anything else makes little sense.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The thing that pisses me off most about Jax presumably being behind buying Nelle's kidney is the way Sonny and Carly will react.  AS IF they wouldn't do that themselves.

Jax was desperate and bought a kidney on the black market to save his baby daughter's life.  Sonny secretly bought a heart on the black market to save Alice, the Quatermaine maid.  Sonny's motive for doing this was to somehow get back into Michael's good graces.  Both men were in a moral gray area.  Jax did what he did because it was his baby who was dying.  Sonny did what he did for self serving reasons. He gave no thought about the other transplant candidate and his/her family.   I give Jax a pass, Sonny not so much.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

I didn't even know that Steven Lars had a son! Wouldn't Christina Collins be in the same peer group as Molly and Spencer or am I seriously off on when she was born? 

I don't think Steve does, unless I missed something. 

Christina Baldwin. I don't believe Scott signed over his parental rights to Kevin. On screen, he decided to take a step back after Christina was returned so she could readjust, but nothing formal. She would be in a similar per group as Michael and other Kristina, believe it or not. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Michael, Serena, Kristina and Steven Lars' son (Jeffrey!) should have all been teens back in 2009 like we saw with Elizabeth, Nik, Lucky, Emily and Georgie, Lulu, Dillon, Sage, Maxie and Diego.  

Morgan, Cam, Molly and Spencer should be the current set of teens and then we have Jake, Emma, Joslyn, and Christina Collins.

Guza really screwed up the SORASing in 2009 and it has continued under FV's regime.

Add in TJ Hardy to Georgie/Maxie set, put Christina Baldwin in with Morgan/Cam/Kristina and add  maybe add Molly to the Jake/Spencer/Emma set. Aiden can be in with Danny/Baby Emily/Leo/Avery future set. Plus they can alway add Lila Rae, any Jimmy Lee Holt branch of the Qs. Dillon has his other half brother(plus any other Jenny/Paul kids). Sly Eckert could have kids by now too. Even look into the Ward family returning. Q related or not. Maybe have some branches from Monica's family tree show up.

But yeah, this show really has f'd up the generations of kids on the show.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Sonny's motive for doing this was to somehow get back into Michael's good graces.  Both men were in a moral gray area.  Jax did what he did because it was his baby who was dying.  Sonny did what he did for self serving reasons. He gave no thought about the other transplant candidate and his/her family.   I give Jax a pass, Sonny not so much.

Sonny didn't tell anyone that he did this especially not Michael and Morgan. That was shown only to the viewing audience and the truth bever came out.

Sonny did this in secret because it was illegal.  He did it to lessen his guilt about what he had done to Michael.  He used Alice's illness to get closer to Michael.  He did not do this because he cared about Alice.  He did it for himself and if Michael found out he would have known his father was manipulating him.  Sonny used the situation as an "in" to get back into Michael's life by playing the caring supportive father role.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, Jenniferbug said:

I didn't even know that Steven Lars had a son! Wouldn't Christina Collins be in the same peer group as Molly and Spencer or am I seriously off on when she was born? 

LOL.  Steven Lars does not have a child!  I made that part up to show that the show blew it when it came to the teen and tween sets.  Steven came to town toward the end of 2009 and Michael / Kristina were already teens.  It would have made sense for his son to be for Krissy and Serena for Michael.  The show would have had a Hardy/Webber, Baldwin, Corinthos and Corinthos teen set.

Yes, Christina Collins would actually move over to the set with Molly, Spencer, Cam and Morgan.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/1/2017 at 11:02 AM, ulkis said:

Only bitter fans of Luke and Laura don't like that look!

Yeah, damn it us bitter Luke & Laura fans.  Hate the look on an almost 70 year old man.  It would be adorbs on say my 10 year old nephew.  :)

Edited by LegalParrot81
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Darklazr said:

LOL.  Steven Lars does not have a child!  I made that part up to show that the show blew it when it came to the teen and tween sets.  Steven came to town toward the end of 2009 and Michael / Kristina were already teens.  It would have made sense for his son to be for Krissy and Serena for Michael.  The show would have had a Hardy/Webber, Baldwin, Corinthos and Corinthos teen set.

Yes, Christina Collins would actually move over to the set with Molly, Spencer, Cam and Morgan.

Ha, that makes so much more sense! I've watched so sporadically over the years, I really thought I might have missed a child being mentioned. They really have dropped the ball on a lot of family building!

#GH - Elizabeth is distraught. Jake confides in Franco. {April 18} #Friz

Tracy disappoints the family. Ned lets an uninvited guest have it. {April 18} #Quartermaines

#GH - Tracy attempts to upstage Olivia. {April 17}

Panagiota Petrakos‏ @PamPetrakos  15h15 hours ago

More

#GH - Elizabeth is distraught. Jake confides in Franco. {April 18} #Friz

Jake shows up at Franco's studio alone. He calls his parents to come get him and things get tense between Franco and Jason. #GH

After Jax confesses, Nelle admits to Sonny that she lied about them having sex and that she drugged him to make him believe it. #GH

Sonny still THOUGHT he did it-that's what should count to Carly. Sonny is so full of himself, he'll think it changes things. And nobody else can stand Carly long term, so it probably will. But a big part of their problems is that no one is shocked that Sonny was unfaithful. Sonny prizes loyalty from others, but he's pretty much incapable of giving it, unless you are his true love, Jason. As much as I really kind of loathe Carly-get some self respect, woman !! Geez.

And I am kind of wondering if Geary is even back filming. Has any mag or anyone reliable even verified he's taped anything? Him being in a pic with FV and CH doesn't mean much. He could have come back just for her wrap party.  And Jane is done taping. You'd think there'd be more tidbits if it were true. I'm going with, it's all a hoax, until the evidence is on screen.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Sonny prizes loyalty from others, but he's pretty much incapable of giving it

I like that Carly pointed this out in one of their fights. But of course Sonny just waved it off, so nothing will change. Same old same old.

• Love 2

LOL that Sonny sleeping with Nelle is the worst betrayal to Carly. 

Now that the drugging secret and Jax's involvement in the kidney donation are out, how exactly are they positioning Nelle? I haz confused.

• Love 5

They're "redeeming" her. Joss said it yesterday, she still kinda likes her despite what she's done. And probably more romance with Michael.

I can see the appeal of Kiki/Dillon even though I'm not into them. Michael/Nelle feel like someone dumped a wet blanket over me. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

They're "redeeming" her.

Which is weird to me, because although Nelle aimed her wrath at the wrong person, it was unwitting. She didn't know Carly wasn't involved in the kidney donation. Drugging Sonny was awful no matter what. I hated that. But Nelle wanting some justice wasn't entirely unreasonable. She just went about it the wrong way and against the wrong person. 

Plus, Nelle's actions were always stacked against her, and that sort of mitigated the revenge idea (idea only; again, the drugging was gross) for me. There was targeting the wrong person and the whole Morgan's death thing. Knowing Sonny and Carly always win gives me a rooting interest in her for that alone.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

I can see the appeal of Kiki/Dillon even though I'm not into them. Michael/Nelle feel like someone dumped a wet blanket over me. 

Lauren/Dillon have a spark. Michael/Nelle are always talking about the terrible things that have happened to them. 

Speaking of Lauren/Dillon, I appreciate that we got her current career trajectory spelled out. She's taking a class; in six weeks she'll be a licensed/certified nurse's aide. The time table might be too quick, but for the position, it's acceptable for me. It's not like Emily getting her MD over a commercial break.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael/Nelle are always talking about the terrible things that have happened to them. 

Correction, Nelle talks about how horrible her life is while acting like Michael has had a charmed life and he never corrects her by bringing even one of the many heinous things he's been through. GAH this couple!

• Love 2

I just...have so much I want to say...and I can't bc I'm trying to be a better online personality..............

OMG WUT IS HE DOING? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. NO FEMALE COULD EVER GET AWAY WITH THIS.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 4/6/2017 at 8:49 PM, HeatLifer said:

I just...have so much I want to say...and I can't bc I'm trying to be a better online personality..............

OMG WUT IS HE DOING? WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. NO FEMALE COULD EVER GET AWAY WITH THIS.

Seriously, I don't understand. If they're trying to recall Todd, it's not wooorking.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5

Meanwhile, Lulu has a scare. Things may begin to take a positive turn for her though when Charlotte starts to soften.

I bet we aren't going to see Charlotte softening towards Lulu or learn why she insta-hated her so much, just that it happened. I'm still hoping for an admission that Valentin pressured Charlotte to be hostile and unwilling to accept her mother.