Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I think JE just gets up off the couch one day in her moo moo and marches up to Rachel's room to tell her she's tired of her mooching and banging her crush Dr ME and gives them an ultimatum - either you two stop being boring or I'm leaving Port Chuck and since the answer is obvious she bounces without blinking and takes one of the missing housekeepers with her. 

Edited by the brother
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, the brother said:

I think JE just gets up off the couch one day in her moo moo and marches up to Rachel's room to tell her she's tired of her mooching and banging her crush Dr ME and gives them an ultimatum - either you two stop being boring or I'm leaving Port Chuck and since the answer is obvious she bounces without blinking and takes one of the missing housekeepers with her. 

If it hadn't already been done, this is the scene I'd like to see on GH's last day. Tracy announces she's leaving; we see her with a Roadrunner vs. Coyote-style TNT detonator; and the last thing we see is the entire city of Port Charles blowing up.

• Love 4

When Derek Wells arrived in PC, wasn't there mention of a facelift and witness protection which is why he was able to hide his real identity? Does Sam recognizing the baby picture of Will deVry make sense if he was really Jason Culp at that age? Geeeeez

Edited by the brother
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

When Franco's hair almost looks like Alexis', it's TIME TO CUT IT. 

I'm ducking the bricks being thrown - and I'm definitely in a minority - but I'm hoping he doesn't cut it.  The reason being is that he has the huge-est ears this side of Dumbo, and when his hair is short that's all my eyes focus on.  Like a magnet.  That being said, I wish the hell he'd wash his hair; it's greasy and stringy.  Just  because he's a little crazed doesn't mean he can't be clean.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, jsbt said:

Can someone explain the Anna/Valentin thing to me? She knows who he is but she doesn't remember? What?

There's a "rumor" floating around that Valentin is Robin's dad. Of course it's spreading like wildfire and people believe it for reasons beyond my comprehension. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

There's a "rumor" floating around that Valentin is Robin's dad. Of course it's spreading like wildfire and people believe it for reasons beyond my comprehension. 

I would say "but Valentin and Robin look the same age!" but this is the same show that wants us to believe an embryo made three years ago is a grade-school aged little girl, so who knows?

Not that Valentin being Robin's dad isn't disgusting. Soon enough no one in Port Charles will be allowed to date anyone because they'll all be related.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I would say "but Valentin and Robin look the same age!" but this is the same show that wants us to believe an embryo made three years ago is a grade-school aged little girl, so who knows?

Not that Valentin being Robin's dad isn't disgusting. Soon enough no one in Port Charles will be allowed to date anyone because they'll all be related.

LOL. I'm just not even entertaining it. I think it's funny that anyone can write a random article with no actual sources/spoilers and people just go with it.

Edited by HeatLifer
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LOL. I'm just not even entertaining it. I think it's funny that anyone can write a random article with no actual sources/spoilers and people just go with it.

Valentin got Anna pregnant when he was three, ok? Don't ask any questions. But seriously, this is the show where a three year old embryo has magically turned into an eight year old girl and a whole entire child who had his organs donated was brought back from the dead with no onscreen explanation. At this point anything can happen for any reason at any time because Jelly and Frank don't give a fuck and have free reign to do whatever they want.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Valentin got Anna pregnant when he was three, ok? Don't ask any questions. But seriously, this is the show where a three year old embryo has magically turned into an eight year old girl and a whole entire child who had his organs donated was brought back from the dead with no onscreen explanation. At this point anything can happen for any reason at any time because Jelly and Frank don't give a fuck and have free reign to do whatever they want.

Man and I thought when Claudia had Johnny, that was young. 

Don't forget an at least 13 year old boy who is still 8 years old.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I'm ducking the bricks being thrown - and I'm definitely in a minority - but I'm hoping he doesn't cut it.  The reason being is that he has the huge-est ears this side of Dumbo, and when his hair is short that's all my eyes focus on.  Like a magnet.  That being said, I wish the hell he'd wash his hair; it's greasy and stringy.  Just  because he's a little crazed doesn't mean he can't be clean.

You're a brave soul, ladyrain. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Of course anything can happen.

But this rumor is based on absolutely nothing. It's not a spoiler. It's not dropped by a reliable source. It's made up. That's why it made me laugh. It's like that CDL site that forever claimed Robin was going to carry the embryo. It's fan fic.

28 minutes ago, ulkis said:

You're a brave soul, ladyrain. 

In my defense, I have to admit I love long hair on men.  Almost any man.  Not my husband though; he doesn't have the 'look' nor the inclination for it.  When it fell out of fashion I was bereft.  But I'm talking the 80's Daryl Hall long hair, not the thin stringy Kid Rock variety.  ?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

This cannot possibly be true!  Tell me there is zero possibility of this being true.  I refuse to accept it on multiple grounds, not least of which is s the age discrepancy, which has been mentioned.  But the really really important reason is that of course - Robin is the daughter of Robert F*cking Scorpio!!!   End of story.  And has also been mentioned, this is all just made up crap, to get our panties in a twist.  (It worked).

5 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

This cannot possibly be true!  Tell me there is zero possibility of this being true.  I refuse to accept it on multiple grounds, not least of which is s the age discrepancy, which has been mentioned.  But the really really important reason is that of course - Robin is the daughter of Robert F*cking Scorpio!!!   End of story.  And has also been mentioned, this is all just made up crap, to get our panties in a twist.  (It worked).

It's a made up article. I was just amused by it and how people (not you) were taking it seriously. 

Oh lordy, I'm seeing spoilers on Twitter for today's episode saying that Olivia Jerome has a SHRINE to Duke, with pictures of herself taped over Anna.  So it sounds like full-on JUSTICE FOR DUKE ahead, sigh.

ETA...but I might not hate it if Olivia J. set out to seduce Griffin?  That could be some soapy fun.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh lordy, I'm seeing spoilers on Twitter for today's episode saying that Olivia Jerome has a SHRINE to Duke, with pictures of herself taped over Anna.  So it sounds like full-on JUSTICE FOR DUKE ahead, sigh.

OH MY WHYYY.

• Love 1

And is this why she's gunning for Julian?  Not because of their tangled history with their father/the mob, but because he got her man killed?  Double sigh.

Poor Tonja.  Hopefully she can wring some watchable lemonade out of these lemons.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

And is this why she's gunning for Julian?  Not because of their tangled history with their father/the mob, but because he got her man killed?  Double sigh.

Poor Tonja.

I think it's too soon to assume that. I'm sure she's annoyed he "killed" her too.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Poor Tonja.  Hopefully she can wring some watchable lemonade out of these lemons.

If we ever manage to get another head writer that happens to be a woman (or women) can they be less pathetic, same with the EP. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I'm fuzzy on the history here - did Duke and Olivia Jerome actually have a relationship? Or is/was she an obsessed stalker?

I know they had a one night stand. I think it was a Lisa Niles scenario.

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly sees Dillon and Kiki kissing. Carly tells Kiki Morgan would want her to be happy #GH

PLEASE STOP CALLING THIS CREATURE "CARLY". 

deep breath

k thx bye

File that right under "Carly continues to struggle with Sonny's violent lifestyle."

My eyes don't roll back that far.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

You're not entertaining it, but still spreading it.

Sounds like certain fans with agendas to me (cough RobertandHollyandDukeandAnna and AnnaHatersInGeneral cough). Been through this with this before, when certain fans were trying to give steam to a rumor that Faison was Robin's father. "But they're both short, he HAS to be her real father."

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I'm curious about that too.  The phrasing makes it sound like someone not on canvas right now.

In other news...

Brad worries about Finn. Later, Finn and him discuss unfinished business. Will Brad be able to help his new friend?

How nice, another one-sided friendship to prop up Dr. Michael Easton AND the gay character having no life/storyline outside of his straight friend. #eyeroll

• Love 6