Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, WhyIsTheRumGone said:

...in bed?

Because that's the only way I'll start giving so much as half of a damn about that storyline.

LOL. So now Griffin and Nathan have to put their airy little heads together to figure out why many months of useless drivel occurred between them and Claudette? Why bother? I'm assuming Claudette is officially gone for awhile now that Griffin has custody of the child? Absolutely pointless storyline!

• Love 2

Unless the chilling message Ava receives is the actual magical recording, I don't care.  We all know it's Morgan's stupid pills.  Which btw who doesn't notice their medication has been changed?  How the hell did Ava find an exact placebo duplicate of Morgan's lithium?  I could buy the allergy pills since it was explained away that they switched it with another medication that looked similar, but had a weird affect with alcohol.  But this?  So Morgan and Kiki were smarter than Ava?  Literally, if they murdered someone, they so could've gotten away with it.  Also, shots are fired?  That's in every single spoiler.  Yawn.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2016 at 0:06 PM, HeatLifer said:

Liz: You're a good man, Stavros.

If he was Stavros instead of Franco, Lulu would be the one stuck in that shit shoveling role.  You just know they wouldn't have been able to resist having Lulu fall in love with a "redeemed" Stavros.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If he was Stavros instead of Franco, Lulu would be the one stuck in that shit shoveling role.  You just know they wouldn't have been able to resist having Lulu fall in love with a "redeemed" Stavros.  

Nah, I don't think so. If it was RoHo he would have transferred his feelings to Carly. The Truest of All Spencer Women!

• Love 1
On October 27, 2016 at 4:25 PM, ulkis said:

Is it better or worse than this?

I never watched ATWT.  This scene is awesome for many reasons, one of which is I had never seen Marie Wilson before her stint on Days.  Everyone said she was great, but she played such a horrid character on there, it was hard to comprehend.

I loved this scene. 

On 10/28/2016 at 8:20 AM, LeftPhalange said:

Nelle has a reaction to a letter from her past. Is she hiding something from her new friends and employers? What happens when Nelle misinterprets something she hears?

DEAR GOD. Is she still not ruining lives, Carly's in particular? That was the whole point of her! It feels like she's been around forever now doing exactly jack shit.

• Love 9

I don't, but at least something is happening with Valentin. We know what he's up to, for the most part. I'm sick of watching Nelle play peacemaker in a situation she knows nothing about and then furtively read a letter signed "your father" (ugh) but do nothing.

• Love 4

I am looking forward to Valentin and Alexis today, I feel like that's the most interesting angle for sure.

But speaking of Nelle and Alexis, there's a spoiler for 11/14 that Jax confesses his concerns about Nelle to Alexis.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't, but at least something is happening with Valentin. We know what he's up to, for the most part. I'm sick of watching Nelle play peacemaker in a situation she knows nothing about and then furtively read a letter signed "your father" (ugh) but do nothing.

Now, keep in mind I am going now strictly by what is posted here, but Nelle sounds like early Lisa Niles in that, for the longest time, some [like moi] were adamant that Lisa was going to be evil/trouble, yet did jack shit except drinking at Jake's and talking about shopping carts. It took FOREVER to get it going. And having her recast to begin with didn't help. (I also think Guza's love for this character stalled crap and then, on the opposite end, didn't allow for a satisfying ending once Guza extended her stay.) Guza's gone, but the formula still sounds similar.

If Nelle is evil or crazy, it'll probably come in "wham! bam!" fashion as it did with Lisa. But by then, will anyone care?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Yeah, I knew. Even before the recast. Weirdly, I ended up loving all of the Scrubs scenes during that time, lol.

I think it's because outside of the Obvious Plot Story, they still had good scenes in character. I remember liking a lot of the Lante scenes when Dante was crushing on Brenda.

Um, topic. Ingo said that he is in about 10 episodes but they are mostly about other people but he had some nice scenes with Laura. They knew they were killing off Morgan during Jax's last visit - so dumb of them not to shove in a Morgan/Jax scene in while they had a chance.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

I think most people knew Lisa was gonna be trouble for Scrubs.

Yeah, for sure. How did Serial Drama put it? That it was pretty much like she walked into town and started introducing herself like so: "Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm going to sleep with Patrick."

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Yeah, for sure. How did Serial Drama put it? That it was pretty much like she walked into town and started introducing herself like so: "Hello, my name is Lisa and I'm going to sleep with Patrick."

Still more subtle than Nina though.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Still more subtle than Nina though.  

Not by much though. And can someone explain to me like I'm Morgan why Dr. Matt went to prison for killing a murdering psycho like Lisa, while she was actively trying to kill Robin? Never understood that one.

Oh, Ingo. Why bother to come back for shitty visits? Please let him take Joss away from PC. Until this crap fest finally decides to age Cameron, Spencer and even Emma to angst filled preteens.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, stlbf said:

Not by much though. And can someone explain to me like I'm Morgan why Dr. Matt went to prison for killing a murdering psycho like Lisa, while she was actively trying to kill Robin? Never understood that one.

IIRC when he killed her his life nor the life of anyone else was in danger, Yes, she was trying to kill people on that boat, but not at the very moment when he killed her. So in the eyes of the law him killing her wasn't justifiable. 

5 hours ago, stlbf said:

Aside from the fact that Lisa already murdered people on that boat and tried to murder others (which even a barely competent attorney would have argued), this is Port Charles - where people skate on murder charges all the time. It started the joke that you only go to prison if you're a doctor (because Port Charles is awful).

I don't know why Matt wasn't allowed a dignified exit; he was a doctor on a show that was oversaturated with mobsters. While RC did some some good things during his first year (like treating Jason as a mere mortal), this wasn't one of them.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

IIRC when he killed her his life nor the life of anyone else was in danger, Yes, she was trying to kill people on that boat, but not at the very moment when he killed her. So in the eyes of the law him killing her wasn't justifiable. 

Still doesn't make one bit of sense. Bitch was murdering people all night, but the last 2 minutes she was just toodling around and Matt killed her, so murder? 

Why not just send Matt off to some charity doctors' group? Going to prison for offing a mass murderer? *Courtney  eyeroll *

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Matt got a better exit that Scott Reeves's Steven Lars: He went to jail for killing a hobo and harvesting his organs.

I'd like to see Seven Lars Webber react to the SERIAL KILLER's total lack of consequences - once he gets out of jail. Also, if he's cool with murdering hobos...

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, stlbf said:

Still doesn't make one bit of sense. Bitch was murdering people all night, but the last 2 minutes she was just toodling around and Matt killed her, so murder? 

Why not just send Matt off to some charity doctors' group? Going to prison for offing a mass murderer? *Courtney  eyeroll *

I never got it. Why not have Matt just get offered a better job somewhere else?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd like to see Seven Lars Webber react to the SERIAL KILLER's total lack of consequences - once he gets it if jail. Also, if he's cool with murdering hobos...

Would it be possible to retcon a death, so that the hobo Steven Lars murdered was Franco and he would then be erased from our screens forever? 

Hey, "a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey ... stuff” is just as good as "Helena," or "reasons" or "the secret is … 'cut to commercial' ." 

Edited by rur
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd like to see Seven Lars Webber react to the SERIAL KILLER's total lack of consequences - once he gets it if jail. Also, if he's cool with murdering hobos...

I know! In an earlier post somewhere I wondered where Steven Lars was when you needed him.

55 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Why not have Matt just get offered a better job somewhere else?

That was so dumb. I get they wanted to wrap up the Lisa story once and for all, but it shouldn't have been at Matt's expense. Were there BTS shenanigans? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Probably the same reason Ewen suddenly became an evil goatherd. RC wanted to force Maxie into a pairing with Plywood so Matt (a well-written character played by an actual actor) had to go 

Oh, I don't know if we can blame that on Nathan. I think Matt left in April 2012 and Nathan didn't come on till January 2014.

Didn't Jen Lilley say they were planning on writing off Maxie? I think that seems likely. I dunno if they wanted to go for Spinelli and Maxie again though. I think it's possible Bradford was lowballed but I think there was a chance he really did just want to leave.

• Love 2

I can kinda see why they haven't recast Lucky again but can TIIC please recast Matt and have Liz fall for him while he tries to get his life back together? This thing with Franco is gross and weird. Plus, Moppet!Jake is cured now, so Franco can go

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

They'll never get rid of Franco until RoHo leaves, but I don't see why Matt can't return. However, there needs to be a clean break between Liz and Franco so he doesn't murder everyone interested in her. You know he's a hair's breadth away from killing Griffin and Jason for talking to her. (Not that they'd be a great loss, but they shouldn't die by a jealous Franco's hand.)

• Love 1

I don't think the show would have Matt return because almost everyone he was connected to is gone, minus Maxie and Liz. And I don't think the show ever really gave a shit about Matt. It was just a Frons deal of trying to reconnect Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms, and we see how that went.

Not saying I would mind his return. He was a "good guy" and a doctor (in real life, he'd likely never get his medical license back, but on a soap? Sure!). I just think sending him off to jail turned into "Matt Who?" and "Out of sight, out of mind", especially with Noah, Patrick, Robin, and Emma basically a memory (not counting visits).

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Didn't Jen Lilley say they were planning on writing off Maxie? I think that seems likely. I dunno if they wanted to go for Spinelli and Maxie again though. I think it's possible Bradford was lowballed but I think there was a chance he really did just want to leave.

The baby was going to be how Spinelli and Maxie were going to be reunited (which I believe RC explained as the reason why Maxie was Georgie's biological mother), but Jen seemed to be referring to her filling the role temporarily as the reason why Maxie wasn't killed off (since no one knew when KS would be able to come back due to her severe health issues) when RC and FV thought the show would be cancelled that year (which was the plan until the Revolution flopped and was cancelled).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I don't think the show would have Matt return because almost everyone he was connected to is gone, minus Maxie and Liz. And I don't think the show ever really gave a shit about Matt. It was just a Frons deal of trying to reconnect Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms, and we see how that went.

Not saying I would mind his return. He was a "good guy" and a doctor (in real life, he'd likely never get his medical license back, but on a soap? Sure!). I just think sending him off to jail turned into "Matt Who?" and "Out of sight, out of mind", especially with Noah, Patrick, Robin, and Emma basically a memory (not counting visits).

Well, if they were going to bring him back, he could come to PC because he couldn't work anywhere else with his record. I mean, I'm sure it would be ruined by FV/Jelly but a good guy doctor would be nice

21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Wow, these spoilers are not only boring, but so repetitive.  It's more of the same shit we've been seeing for weeks.  "Nelle is worming her way into Carly's family, but to what purpose!"  "Morgan is dead!"  "Franco and Liz blah blah goo goo!"  "Nina has baby rabies!"  "A one-line note about a veteran!"

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

Well, if they were going to bring him back, he could come to PC because he couldn't work anywhere else with his record. I mean, I'm sure it would be ruined by FV/Jelly but a good guy doctor would be nice

A good guy doctor who doesn't kiss Sonny's ass would be great.

• Love 4

Laura has a tense encounter with Valentin.

Yes, we need the tense descriptor. To differentiate between the previous encounters, including the one where he shot Kevin and murdered her son, because that one was so pleasant.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I'd like to see Seven Lars Webber react to the SERIAL KILLER's total lack of consequences - once he gets out of jail. Also, if he's cool with murdering hobos...

This is my dream too.  I long for them to let promo guy go crazy like he used to on SoapNet.   Then again, maybe he is out of jail and just doesn't want to return to PC.  Maybe he never actually went and used jail as an excuse to leave Olivia.   Who wouldn't?   It's not like she ever visited or wrote or called to check on him.  He's a doctor, not a mobster.  Geeze.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

This is my dream too.  I long for them to let promo guy go crazy like he used to on SoapNet.   Then again, maybe he is out of jail and just doesn't want to return to PC.  Maybe he never actually went and used jail as an excuse to leave Olivia.   Who wouldn't?   It's not like she ever visited or wrote or called to check on him.  He's a doctor, not a mobster.  Geeze.

To be fair to Olivia, Steven looked like he took baths in cheeto dust. And he caused that bus to crash by singing and playing guitar. 

• Love 8