Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

But it's also how Franco is written with  Liz. If Franco didn't kiss Liz's ass and treat her like a Queen, I think you'd see a different reaction. 

Maybe from some people. But there were some Liz fans last year who were fine (well, relatively fine) with the whole Liz lying story because at least BH was getting to act and get airtime.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe from some people. But there were some Liz fans last year who were fine (well, relatively fine) with the whole Liz lying story because at least BH was getting to act and get airtime.

Well, yeah. Not all fans are the same. I just think some Liz fans like that Franco is the one courting HER and wanting HER. It reminds me a lot of the reaction of some Sam fans with Samtrick. A lot of fans like when their girl is the center of attention and X is pampering them.

• Love 2

I like Liz, I like that she's getting some time. I think that they are kind of good together.  I see chemistry. It's about the only part of the show that's even interesting to me. The rest is the same crap. This is different.  Everyone has their own standards but I don't think the current Franco is any worse than some others so I am okay with it. To each their own. *shrugs*

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

There's also a spoiler out there that Bobbie starts working at GH again on 11/29.  What plot point this will facilitate, I have no idea.

It will somehow involve that rapist serial killer worthless piece of shit homeless looking bastard.

• Love 7

More snooze-y sweeps spoilers: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/11/general-hospital-spoilers-november-21-25-2016-edition/

Interestingly, not that the description blurb mentions this, but the encore episode on Thanksgiving is the one right after the reveal about Sonny murdering AJ/Michael changing his name to Quartermaine and the "special moment" Carly and Sonny share has her visiting him in jail and him sending her away.

Scott pulls a fast one on Lucy in order to help Ava.

BOOO.  Scotty stabbing Lucy in the back in favor of Ava is no bueno.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

Why does he care about Ava? Because Jean Passanante loves Maura West?

Rumor is MW wanted to work with KS. So yes because JP loves MW but because MW suggested it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

Why does he care about Ava? Because Jean Passanante loves Maura West?

That, and Scott is apparently doing it for the money. He mentioned on Wednesday (or whenever he and Ava talked about it) that she's basically keeping him solvent.

Dante and Lulu share exciting news with their family.

Oh, no. No, no, no, no.

Tensions mount between Jordan and Andre.

These two are definitely in the running for both most annoying and most boring couple on the show.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That, and Scott is apparently doing it for the money. He mentioned on Wednesday (or whenever he and Ava talked about it) that she's basically keeping him solvent.

But then, IMO, he should do as he suggested on Wednesday to Lucy and team up with her to get money from Ava.

I also think Scotty's in Ava's orbit somewhat because whatever they were building with Ava and Nikolas got canned when TC's contact negotiations fell through, thus a story hole (tee hee) that their interactions is filling.  But I don't think they'd ever go anywhere for real with Scotty and Ava because the show considers Ava too marquee for Scotty. #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm still convinced we're heading for a Lulu/Dante & Maxie/Nathan double wedding.

Nooooooooooooooooooo. If it does, there should be a mix up and Maxie/Dante and Nathan/Lulu accidentally get married. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Nooooooooooooooooooo. If it does, there should be a mix up and Maxie/Dante and Nathan/Lulu accidentally get married. 

Or how about Maxie/Lulu and Dante/Nathan!

I also think this will be the setting for the eventual reveal that, duh, Charlotte is the Stavlu embryo.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Or how about Maxie/Lulu and Dante/Nathan!

I also think this will be the setting for the eventual reveal that, duh, Charlotte is the Stavlu embryo.

I thought of that but thought the joke was too obvious. :p 

I think it will be a Valentin/Lulu baby. How? I don't fuckin' know. Still gross, but at least not the grossness of Stavlu. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Rumor is MW wanted to work with KS. So yes because PS loves MW but because MW suggested it.

At least MW has good taste and realizes they're good screen partners, but these "writers" are so incredibly terrible at developing relationships that they're wasting any potential that these two have 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

So, basically they just SORASed an embryo past Cam? 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

Dante and Lulu's sharing their "exciting news" with their family needs to be a Thanksgiving table of : Laura, Olivia (and Leo if he's old enough to sit in a high chair), Rocco, Elizabeth, Cam, Jake and Aiden.  If Jake insists on spending T-day with Dad, Sam, and Danny, fine....but Liz should not be with either Jason's family or Franco on this holiday.  I read that Laura goes to see Sonny because they both have dead sons now. Okay, then briefly express your condolences and then go back to your own family. Has Laura ever even spent Thanksgiving with both Rocco and her other grandsons/Lucky's boys?

Franco can spend the holiday with his BFF Dr. O, and her family: Nathan, Maxie, Nina. The exes can chat about how awesome they think are. I hope Mac and Felicia would show up and shade Franco.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Dante and Lulu's sharing their "exciting news" with their family needs to be a Thanksgiving table of : Laura, Olivia (and Leo if he's old enough to sit in a high chair), Rocco, Elizabeth, Cam, Jake and Aiden.  If Jake insists on spending T-day with Dad, Sam, and Danny, fine....but Liz should not be with either Jason's family or Franco on this holiday.  I read that Laura goes to see Sonny because they both have dead sons now. Okay, then briefly express your condolences and then go back to your own family. Has Laura ever even spent Thanksgiving with both Rocco and her other grandsons/Lucky's boys?

That would be nice. Although maybe Sonny and Laura are both at Lulu and Dante's. bleh. I could imagine Sonny at their house, cause where the hell else is sadsack gonna go? I guess he could spend it with Alexis, Kristina and Molly. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Franco can spend the holiday with his BFF Dr. O, and her family: Nathan, Maxie, Nina. The exes can chat about how awesome they think are. I hope Mac and Felicia would show up and shade Franco.

I can see a joint Spencer/Webber/Quartermaine feast. Lulu is close with Tracy and Olivia is seeing Ned again. Meaning easy explanation for Laura, Dante, Leo and Rocco to join. Monica might be thrilled at the prospect of Michael, Jason, Sam, Danny and Jake being over. Send Audrey on a well deserved cruise/vacation.  Allowing Liz, Cam and Aidan to be invited over with the Spencers and Jake.

Franco can spend the day stalking Liz or having dinner with Scott.

Sonny can go to hell. And Kristina can spend the day with him.

Michael can split it between the Q's and Carly's. Which should have Jax, Joss, Bobbie, Brad, Lucas and Nelle visiting. Maybe adding Molly and Alexis. Finn and HayChel will be upstairs at the Q mansion, being their miserable selves.

Tree and Maxie can be with Mac, Felicia, Nina and have Anna and Griffin over to bitch about Valentin. Maybe have Dr. O come over. Or just say that she had to work. 

Val can go out with her pal the commissioner. Lauren and Avery should be with Ava. Hell, let Franco spend a few minutes with Lauren.

• Love 1

I mean, look, I think Maura and Kin Shriner have fine chemistry together with their banter. It's often enjoyable to watch them. (And there was one line Maura had when she walked in on Scott and Lucy having sex that was absolutely hilarious - I can't remember it now, of course)

But do I buy their affection for each other, Ava and Scott? No, not at all. Not with who Ava is and what she's done. I think Scott would have to be in a much darker place in his life emotionally to become vulnerable to Ava on a personal level where he feels for her vs. as a fellow schemer. I just don't buy that. And I definitely don't buy that he'd sell out Lucy to her unless his own ass was on the line, and even then it is a stretch. If she is subsidizing him that makes a little more sense, but the affection does not.

• Love 5

That's what makes this so silly.  Scotty doesn't want anything in particularly from Ava (slash the writers couldn't be bothered to come up with something), he just wants an IOU for later.  Same with Lucy, why wouldn't she just blackmail Ava from the jump?

Of course, in a perfect world, this nonsensical little game Scotty and Lucy are playing would end with Serena storming into town to set them both straight, but we can't have nice things, I guess.

Or Kevin and Laura would get dragged into it somehow and the show could play off all these peoples' histories, but then what would Ava do, I guess.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

I mean, look, I think Maura and Kin Shriner have fine chemistry together with their banter. It's often enjoyable to watch them. (And there was one line Maura had when she walked in on Scott and Lucy having sex that was absolutely hilarious - I can't remember it now, of course)

But do I buy their affection for each other, Ava and Scott? No, not at all. Not with who Ava is and what she's done. I think Scott would have to be in a much darker place in his life emotionally to become vulnerable to Ava on a personal level where he feels for her vs. as a fellow schemer. I just don't buy that. And I definitely don't buy that he'd sell out Lucy to her unless his own ass was on the line, and even then it is a stretch. If she is subsidizing him that makes a little more sense, but the affection does not.

Scott has to get saddled with Ava because Jelly can't think of anything else to do with the character.

• Love 1
On 11/18/2016 at 4:29 PM, ulkis said:

That would be nice. Although maybe Sonny and Laura are both at Lulu and Dante's. bleh. I could imagine Sonny at their house, cause where the hell else is sadsack gonna go? I guess he could spend it with Alexis, Kristina and Molly. 

I could see it being something where Laura goes to see him, and she sees how alone he is for Thanksgiving, so she talks him into coming back with her to spend the day with their grandson.  She may not be Sonny's biggest fan (and she shouldn't be), but Laura is one hundred percent the type who would take pity on and extend some kindness to a guy who's spending Thanksgiving wallowing by himself after losing his son.  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

1. Ugh @ Lante. And minus Julian/Alexis, why are all the weddings this year exactly the same? So lazy.

2. Go Alexis!

Who is the woman with The Coven?

Why is Kiki is this promo?

Yay Hit and Run Alexis strikes again.

• Love 2

I like that her dress is red. 

I would have preferred they wait till Christmas though. What an afterthought of a wedding though. What is the rush? Why are they shoving in all these weddings?

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was like 'why the fuck would Jordan be there?' but then I remembered that TJ is Molly's boyfriend.

Me, too! Only my question was: "Since when are Jordan and Alexis friends?" Not that they have to be besties, but since their kids are living together, you'd think we'd see them talk once in a while.

52 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Color me shocked they didn't go double wedding with Dante/Lulu and Nathan/Maxie.

I know. Frank is so cheap I can see him doing this to save minimums.

• Love 4