Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, jsbt said:

They don't need a baby. Every fucking gay on American soaps gets a fucking baby to neuter them.

Oh they definitely don't need a baby.  But at least them going through the adoption process would be a different spin on it than we've seen before with Bianca, Fish, and Will.

Hey, maybe they could investigate the hospital serial killer that almost killed Lucas!  Because nobody seems particularly interested in protecting the patients vs. just clearing Dr. Michael Easton.

• Love 4

Speaking of Lucas, we're going to see him on Monday.  I guess it's his turn to yell at Julian, which I'll allow if it leads to Tony mentions.

And just an FYI - it's been over a month since his last appearance.

• Love 4
(edited)

Another entry from the "When the hell did we see him last?" department: we're supposedly going to see Ric next week as well.

ETA...saw a magazine scan, he'll be on next Wednesday

And in other news, EW!  Poor Dillon get stuck hooking up with Darby.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
(edited)

Dillon stay getting other men's left overs. I wish they would bring my Georgie back from the dead. Her age group desperately needs her in it & the show needs a younger heroine. Because wxyz ain't it and one is my favorite her sister. Need some balance in that area. It would right a horrible wrong...

Maybe she can make this Dillon likeable too me & bring some life out of wax lips that only exist in scenes with his mother. They could maybe give it another shot even though he is undeserving of my girl after that Lulu crap. That apply to my favorite Dillon SC too.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 3

Yeah, it speaks to how under populated that age range is that they have to parachute in a one-note nobody like Darby.  And it's kinda gross that the function of this young female character is simply to fuck men/give Kiki a sad.

• Love 6
(edited)

Gawd I hope so.  Lucy got stuck with Franco propping duty for a while after he became Scotty's son, but I think her tune changed around the time of his and Carly's non-wedding.

I mean, I knew her scenes wouldn't be with Kevin and Laura because they'll be on Cassadine Island by then.  But this really is the worst case scenario for this fan.

*starts weeping*

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Too bad this show doesn't have currently off screen legacy females that aren't related to half the town. Like the two youngest Baldwin girls. Instead of freaking Darby!

But, no. We get to see Lauren chase after the asshole who cheated on her multiple times, including sleeping with her mother, treat her badly and then just blame every bad behavior on his bi-polar condition. And demand that she give him another try. All this after he was the reason she was shot and almost died. But hey, my mommy and daddy say that I'm great now and I deserve to be happy. ~~~

• Love 3

To be fair to Morgan, she's also horrible for him. She fell for his brother and then only came back to him because she got dumped hard by Michael. You'd think Morgan would be wondering if Kiki went running back if Michael wanted her back.

• Love 10
Just now, ulkis said:

To be fair to Morgan, she's also horrible for him. She fell for his brother and then only came back to him because she got dumped hard by Michael. You'd think Morgan would be wondering if Kiki went running back if Michael wanted her back.

Which is why I scratch my head when they try to sell them as some great couple. Morgan did cheat on her, but Kiki  did leave him for Michael and later took part in drugging Michael. Morgan's initial relationship to Ava was less toxic than him and Kiki.

• Love 8

In Lauren's defense, she hasn't gone back to Michael time and time again. Nor did she go out and sleep with Sonny. And FUCK this show for making me write that sentence!  Just writing it makes me dry heave. Ava and Morgan did. Morgan happily nailed his girlfriend's mother.  He and Ava broke it off and started back up. Then Ava became Denise. Morgan was back with Lauren.  We remember how that ended. We know about Morgan nailing Darby behind Lauren's back too. And who knows who else? 

The girl also has major issues of her own. She needs to be seeing a therapist.  And since this show has multiple psychiatrists, maybe, just maybe she could see one.  She has almost died, has had depression and started to have agoraphobia issues, has mother issues, has abandonment issues thanks to mother, found her father's murdered corpse in their home, dead cousin, staying a man who cheats on her constantly with damn near any woman. Including her mother. Nice to see that Morgan has treatment with a doctor. It would be great to see Lauren get some help.

• Love 6

I won't go into why Ava and Morgan 1.0 were so much better than Kiki and Morgan ever were, but I will say that I abhorred Kiki for a long time. She was slightly below Sonny in my list of characters I wanted destroyed. The casting change still didn't endear me to her initially, but for me at least now when she isn't with Morgan she's been much more tolerable. While Darby is the last person who needs to be skulking around this show and certainly not hooking up with Dillon, if that's what it takes for Kiki to realize she'd rather be with Dillon, I'll accept it reluctantly. IF the writers do the right thing for once in their lives and have her choose Dillon over Dumbass.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, stlbf said:

We get to see Lauren chase after the asshole who cheated on her multiple times, including sleeping with her mother,

When said mother was also masquerading as Lauren's "aunt." 

12 hours ago, stlbf said:

All this after he was the reason she was shot and almost died.

I have to give Lauren half the blame here. She was dumb enough to want to go down to the docks to "save" Morgan.

They are NOT some great love story, and I wish the show would stop pushing them as such. They don't work. Morgan guilts Lauren into being with him, and she allows it to happen.

• Love 3
(edited)

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/07/general-hospital-spoilers-july-18-22-2016-edition/

The group on Cassadine Island are shocked by what Theo reveals to them. How will they react when they learn that the gentle fisherman isn’t who he seems? Look for the situation to get dangerous as everyone deals with the predicament at hand. Dante and Kevin try to distract, Laura explodes, and Ava turns on the charm.

Gentle fisherman? Is Theo wearing Franco's flannels?

8 hours ago, stlbf said:

In Lauren's defense, she hasn't gone back to Michael time and time again. Nor did she go out and sleep with Sonny. And FUCK this show for making me write that sentence!  Just writing it makes me dry heave.

Hee. I mean, I definitely think Morgan is worse than Kiki. But she's definitely added her share of dysfunction. She hasn't gone back to Michael, but it could partly be because she knows that's not an option. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
(edited)
21 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Hee. I mean, I definitely think Morgan is worse than Kiki. But she's definitely added her share of dysfunction. She hasn't gone back to Michael, but it could partly be because she knows that's not an option. 

Morgan pettishly (and accurately!) called her on still wanting Michael while they were plotting to drug him over custody of their shared baby sister.

I think the characterization for every character RC created and introduced was/is a mess but the entire Jerome family is particularly bad

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Meanwhile, Finn agitates Sonny with an inquiry. Look for the two stubborn men to reach a mutually beneficial agreement.

Of course. Because Sonny has to be involved in every single story. I await his imminent arrival on Cassadine Island.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Not that I care but when did Lucy suddenly think Franco was bad? She sure was pushing Scotty to be his father a few years ago lol.

I do remember her opinion of him changing around the time of Franco and Carly's "Hell No" Halloween wedding.  She made some comments about him being a psycho who hadn't changed his spots.  Which, as you mention, was weird given how long she spent propping him to Scotty, but I was happy she got on the right side of history.

Now I'm worried that something's going to happen to Lucy, that she'll have this fight with Franco, get attacked by the hospital serial killer, and then poor baby lamb Franco will be falsely accused of the crime.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Hahahahaha!

5 will get you 10, they're retconning it. Carlos isn't going to be dead. Duke wasn't shot, he had a heart attack. 2 birds, 1 stone with no need to get JusticeForDewk.  

The past few months have just been a nightmare Alexis was having. She'll wake up & Julian is n the shower.  

Ratings are in the crapper. Turns out folks don't think GHSummerLovin = a man holding a dagger to his wife's throat. 

• Love 2

5 will get you 10, they're retconning it. Carlos isn't going to be dead. Duke wasn't shot, he had a heart attack. 2 birds, 1 stone with no need to get JusticeForDewk. 

I could get behind this, especially if it brings back JVP.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course. Because Sonny has to be involved in every single story. I await his imminent arrival on Cassadine Island.

Remember when Helena summarily dismissed Sonny by telling him "we once had a gardener named Corinthos"?

Good times!

• Love 10

I'm seeing alleged spoilers on Twitter for the first week of August that 1) Lucy gets a call and 2) a visitor arrives in Port Charles looking for someone.  That Friday August 5th, coincidentally, is Chloe Lanier's first day.

These dots probably won't connect the way I want them to, but gawd I wish they would.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm seeing alleged spoilers on Twitter for the first week of August that 1) Lucy gets a call and 2) a visitor arrives in Port Charles looking for someone.  That Friday August 5th, coincidentally, is Chloe Lanier's first day.

These dots probably won't connect the way I want them to, but gawd I wish they would.

Hmm? I remember Lynn said she wouldn't come back without a story so maybe they are are about too do something right ^ make her Serena 

24 minutes ago, NiqueAlexis said:

Hmm? I remember Lynn said she wouldn't come back without a story so maybe they are are about too do something right ^ make her Serena 

They cannot make her Serena because then she would be forced to have scenes with her "brother" Franco. (I put brother in quotes because it is still stupid that they saddled Franco as his son). It should be Christina.

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I wish Helena and Sonny had routinely run into each other at the MetroCourt restaurant, and every time Helena saw him, she burst into laughter.

I wish Helena had slit his throat when she first rolled back into town in '96, and then ordered one of her minions to kick his body into the harbour because she didnt want to get grease on her shoes.

• Love 14