Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

For me, it will be that the writers will whip up some sort of ridiculous "cure" when they need Tracy for the next plot point*, or just drop the subject entirely and Tracy will suddenly be as right as rain.  Which is just horribly insulting to people who are struggling with this horrible disease.  GH's track record when it comes to sensitively and responsibly depicting mental illness is for shit, and has been for over a decade now.

* OTOH, I have a friend IRL who's father suddenly went from perfectly fine to scary dementia n the space of, like, a few days.  It turned out he had a vitamin B deficiency (B-12 I think it was), and putting him on a vitamin regimen fixed the problem.  A story like that could be a viable short-term way for Tracy to have dementia, and could perform a valuable public service in letting people know about this sort of thing.  But I have zero faith that the current GH so-called "writers" would or could do something like that.

I think there are decent odds that they'll have her dementia end up being the result of something she was given - whether it was whatever she smoked with Ashton or we find out someone slipped something into her food or drink at some point.  Once they figure out what's causing it, she'll be cured. My money is on whatever she smoked.  There had to be a point to that vacation and meeting up with him. 

• Love 5

Another magazine tidbit

Jean Passanante saying Maxie loves Nathan, Nathan loves Maxie but sometimes workplace dalliances happen and then proceeds to use Val and Dante as an example

WHAT? Workplace dalliances???? That is not the way Valerie/Dante were portrayed at all . . . and like it was just some sort of fling they had . . . :facepalm:

• Love 5

So I guess she's saying that Maxie's going to hook up with Mayo? That was not on my list of requested pairings, Show.

I cannot believe Darby is still a thing.  But I am gonna laugh my ass off if Kiki walks in on them.

We only got KA's version walking in on her mom with Morgan, HE's version needs to take her turn. But these spoilers are horrible. Way too much Morgan, and I don't care about the rest either.

• Love 5

Another magazine tidbit

Jean Passanante saying Maxie loves Nathan, Nathan loves Maxie but sometimes workplace dalliances happen and then proceeds to use Val and Dante as an example

WHAT? Workplace dalliances???? That is not the way Valerie/Dante were portrayed at all . . . and like it was just some sort of fling they had . . . :facepalm:

Yeah, that was more of a family reunion dalliance than a workplace dalliance. 

I saw a spoiler that "Jason and Liz come together for Jake as he's transferred to the Shriner's Hospital."  Even in their spoiler wording, they just can't commit to not stirring up the pot, can they?  They can't just say Jake is transferred.  Nope, Jason and Liz have to "come together" for it.  Free Liz.  

• Love 7

Also, does Jean Passanante not realize that she basically admitted they're recycling the same story they JUST told, in the same age group of characters?  Blargh.

The only twist here will be if Ensign Mayo actually gets laid this time. And who's been holding their breath for that? 

• Love 7

RPW is inoffensively bland but I do not understand this determination to pair him with Lulu/Maxie when the only person he's shown even a spark of chemistry with is the otherwise awful Valerie.

Scheming friends who are obsessed with another couple and fall for each other is classic soap.

By all means, write out/recast Plywood but Dullen isn't the answer. If they're going to do a quad with Maxie/Plywood, can't they throw Michael/Sabrina in there? That has at least the potential to be entertaining

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

Speaking of Michael, is the show really gonna keep him on the bench re: a romance storyline until Sabrina's back?  That seems stupid.  I remain surprised they never threw him back at Kiki, but the show does seem determined to pretend that never happened.

Speaking of Michael, is the show really gonna keep him on the bench re: a romance storyline until Sabrina's back?  That seems stupid.  I remain surprised they never threw him back at Kiki, but the show does seem determined to pretend that never happened.

Given the way Carly has been hitting the "it was just comfort sex, son!" button, I'm thinking they might have something up their sleeve for Michael.

• Love 1

I read there was a n new casting call out for him.Of course most of the casting calls never get cast anyways so who knows at this point lol.

• Love 1

Given the way Carly has been hitting the "it was just comfort sex, son!" button, I'm thinking they might have something up their sleeve for Michael.

How disgusting is it for a mother to be analyzing her son's sex life like that?  Ick. 

• Love 1

Can't wait for Sonny's take on dementia. 

You are an optimist.  There is no way that FV will permit anyone not wielding a gun (or enabling it) that amount of screen time.

I am an optimist. I can't help it.

So, the big question. Is Paul Hayden's father, or Tracy Hayden's mother with some old flame?

Or is she Casey the Alien's child?

And, by the time the truth is revealed, will we all be too old to care?

RPW is inoffensively bland but I do not understand this determination to pair him with Lulu/Maxie when the only person he's shown even a spark of chemistry with is the otherwise awful Valerie.

Scheming friends who are obsessed with another couple and fall for each other is classic soap.

This is GH. Valerie is a WoC therefore she's being paired with another PoC. Look at how they ignored the chemistry of Jordan and Julian.

Molly and TJ don't count. They've tried the approved GH method and failed with Spares and Felix's sister. Then they lost interest in a teen scene the past 2 years.

• Love 3

I just think who Hayden is, is going to be one of those things everyone loses interest in long before the truth is revealed.

Or have any interest to begin with. Either way, I think that ship has long sailed already for both scenarios.

• Love 8

Or have any interest to begin with. Either way, I think that ship has long sailed already for both scenarios.

I have more interest in whether or not we might have a new Q, than I do in anything related to 90% of the other stories on the canvas.

I do agree with others though, that it's highly doubtful the writers know which way they are going with it, and unfortunately it will last too long and by the end, the reveal will be way past due.

Maybe she is Rosalie' s secret sister. Hell, maybe Rosalie is Susan and Hayden is someone else. Or Hayden is Jimmy Lee's kid, making her a Q.

I've wanted Jimmy Lee to come back for a visit and drop off some kids, for years now.

Don't really need him around FT-unless the actor is awesome. There's like a 1% chance Steve Bond would come back to do it.

I have more interest in whether or not we might have a new Q, than I do in anything related to 90% of the other stories on the canvas.

I do agree with others though, that it's highly doubtful the writers know which way they are going with it, and unfortunately it will last too long and by the end, the reveal will be way past due.

I've wanted Jimmy Lee to come back for a visit and drop off some kids, for years now.

Don't really need him around FT-unless the actor is awesome. There's like a 1% chance Steve Bond would come back to do it.

Remember when a lot of us, including me, were excited for "Lauren" to show up?

It was the epitome of 'be careful what you wish for'. We wanted a new Q and got Keeks and Franco: RoHo goes Platinum Edition!

• Love 3

Remember when a lot of us, including me, were excited for "Lauren" to show up?

It was the epitome of 'be careful what you wish for'. We wanted a new Q and got Keeks and Franco: RoHo goes Platinum Edition!

And the incest storyline with Michael when they thought they were related. We could have had TJ or Ellie instead as the surprise Q; maybe even Zoe Ward finally making an appearance. I wonder what would have happened if KA never became Lauren.

• Love 2

And the incest storyline with Michael when they thought they were related. We could have had TJ or Ellie instead as the surprise Q; maybe even Zoe Ward finally making an appearance. I wonder what would have happened if KA never became Lauren.

We wouldn't have had to suffer through Kiki and The Captain, KA smugging and dragging down The Chad, RoHo as Link, CarFranco or Franly, we wouldn't have seen that gross sex scene with Mo taking his belt off, and um... maybe RoHo would be Stephen Lars. That also means no Leo, no Boobgate, less Julexis. So um GH would be better.

• Love 1

Maurice Benard ✔@MauriceBenard
OK in one show can't tell you which one I do something I've never done in 23 years on GH and I'm not proud of it

What in the world is left? Does he kick a basket of puppies?

I suppose he could hit Morgan. I'd be fine with that! Sonny, hero of the hour!

• Love 5

Gawd, that promo is sooo "General Hospital".  "Why just focus on the soapiness of a couple getting married when there can be shenanigans with guns!  Isn't that just so new and fresh!  Fall in love with GH!".

I am shocked to my core that Brad is at the wedding, and in the promo no less.  Though they probably left that shot in because you can see Sonny in the background.

I froze it and it's not Morgan who pushes Lulu off the boat, but I can't tell who it is.

• Love 2

OK in one show can't tell you which one I do something I've never done in 23 years on GH and I'm not proud of it

Lol "and I'm not proud of it." But Sonny has...nvm.

• Love 5

Y&R had a proposal, a party, a pregnancy and several couples making sweet Valentines Day Lurvvvvve - GH has a wedding with gunplay and a wife taking responsibility for her husband's infidelity

#fallinlovewithGH #newfemalewritersbringingbackromance

• Love 10

What the hell is left that Sonny hasn't done that Mo isn't proud of? Sonny has taunted a sexual abuse victim, gotten same victim into stripping and hooked on drugs, manhandled a teenage henchman, stolen a child, hung the child's father on a meathook, killed the child's father in cold blood and left him to die like an animal, got his pregnant wife blown up in a gang dispute, had sex with his son's girlfriend on his other son's father's grave, impregnated said girlfriend and tried to kill her, held numerous women hostage, has threatened to murder and/or harm every woman he's been involved in, took advantage of a brain damaged rich kid, held Johnny Zaccara hostage, publicly taunted Johnny Zaccara with his family issues, shot his oldest son in the chest, choked an elderly man, etc.

My God. Does he shoot Lulu or Avery while they sit next to a basket of kittens?

• Love 17

Gawd, that promo is sooo "General Hospital".  "Why just focus on the soapiness of a couple getting married when there can be shenanigans with guns!  Isn't that just so new and fresh!  Fall in love with GH!".

I am shocked to my core that Brad is at the wedding, and in the promo no less.  Though they probably left that shot in because you can see Sonny in the background.

I froze it and it's not Morgan who pushes Lulu off the boat, but I can't tell who it is.

It's a random person.