Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If Rebecca Budig is Tracy's, I bet she was given up for adoption as a baby, so she doesn't know she's Tracy's daughter. Tracy blackmailing a family member is pretty in character for her, especially one who she thinks has screwed her over.

• Love 1

But Tracy knows Rebecca Budig's secret, who she really is.  I'm not sure how that works if Tracy's her mother.

She could know her name without knowing who she really is...say she gave the child up for adoption...how would she know what became of that child? She could be Tracy's and Tracy could have no idea....all she has is a name of someone with a checkered past.

• Love 1

Yeah, you're right, I guess the secret Tracy knows could be separate from Rebecca Budig being her daughter.  I dunno how I feel about the idea.  Now that she's gone gooey about Nikolas, I kinda want Rebecca Budig to take a flying leap off a parapet.

• Love 4

They haven't figured out Jason yet, and his ish has been going on for more than a year. I am not optimistic Hayden's sekrit will be revealed anytime soon. And frankly, I couldn't care less what it is. The writers are so lazy it won't matter.

ETA: Maybe she's the one who's sexually fluid. She's a man, baby! That's a secret I might be interested in.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/01/general-hospital-spoilers-january-11-2016-edition/

Is Hayden willing to forgive and forget???????  Dude didn't forget her fucking birthday, he tried to MURDER HER.  

Really Liz?  You and your kid are in danger and you are going to balk at Sam helping find out who it is?  Soooooo stupid.

Liz has the police involved, this is none of Sam's business, and Liz shouldn't have to bow down to the greatness that is Sam. Considering their history, I don't see why Liz not wanting Sam involved is such a big deal. Do you think that Sam would be happy to involve Liz in something regarding Danny?

• Love 3

Yes, if it meant helping Danny in some way. And IIRC wasn't Liez Danny's nurse when he was in the hospital dealing with cancer?

That was before Sam knew that Liz hid Danny's paternity, and before this lie. I seriously doubt she would want Liz near Danny now.

Liz also has the police involved in this. She doesn't need Sam's help. 

• Love 2

That was before Sam knew that Liz hid Danny's paternity, and before this lie. I seriously doubt she would want Liz near Danny now.

Liz also has the police involved in this. She doesn't need Sam's help. 

Except Liz has been around Danny since the lie, and Sam seemed to have no issue with it.  She brought Danny TO LIZ'S house.  So yeah, she'd let Liz be Danny's nurse.   And if my kid was in danger I wouldn't balk at ANYONE's help, especially a licensed PI.  Yeah the police are involved, but why turn away extra help?  Anyway, those tv source spoilers usually word things weird, so that whole thing could be blown out of proportion.   Liz might just say "are you sure you have the time?" or something equally as silly.

• Love 8

Jason told her about the Danny lie before he died and Danny didn't have cancer until he was a year old - so Sam let her concern for her child trump her personal feelings. 

I imagine that Sam offers her help to Jason - and he'll probably accept because Sam does this for a living and the police have repeatedly said that a little boy's made up monsters are low priority in a town overrun by a gummi-bear mafia

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6

I hope Jason chooses to ignore Liez. She wanted him as her baby daddy all right and proper? Then he gets a say in how to help NotDeadJake. If the PCPD is at all like real life, they ain't fittin to spend but about 5 more minutes investigating a man in a window only a child saw and a broken picture on the floor. If he chooses to have it looked into personally in order to protect and alleviate his child's fears, I hope he asks someone he trusts to do so.

• Love 8

Jason told her about the Danny lie before he died and Danny didn't have cancer until he was a year old - so Sam let her concern for her child trump her personal feelings. 

I imagine that Sam offered her help to Jason - and he'll probably accept because Sam does this for a living and the police have repeatedly said that a little boy's made up monsters are low priority in a town overrun by a gummi-bear mafia

He didn't tell her onscreen. Sam being told was completely offscreen, When Danny got sick, as far as the viewers knew, Sam didn't know.

Jason might be his father, but Liz is Jake's mother, and he needs to respect Liz's wishes to not have Sam involved. Especially since he doesn't know the history between Liz, Sam and Jake. This is none of Sam's business, but anything to make Liz look bad again, and Sam look like the Saint of PC I guess.

Edited by MissE
  • Love 2

Since Liez didn't respect Jason for 7 months by not telling him he even had any children, and she STILL hasn't made an appointment for NotDeadJake with a licensed child therapist, even though he was RIGHT THERE at the hospital yesterday, she can shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and let the boy's father make this decision.

She let him decide to bring them all back to his crib. She ain't have a problem giving up that decision.

Edited by Badsamaritan
  • Love 11

If Jason personally asks Sam to investigate then it becomes her business. Since Liez wants Jason to play daddy to DNAJ so bad then she needs to be OK with him making decisions about the kid as any father would. If he wants to hire a PI that he trusts to investigate that is his right. Liez can hire her own PI if she wants. Or she could try acting like a decent parent for once and accept help from wherever she can get it. 

• Love 7

Since Liez didn't respect Jason for 7 months by not telling him he even had any children, and she STILL hasn't made an appointment for NotDeadJake with a licensed child therapist, even though he was RIGHT THERE at the hospital yesterday, she can shut the fuck up for 5 minutes and let the boy's father make this decision.

Liz actually wanted to make Jake an appointment with a therapist at Thanksgiving, and Jason talked her out of it, so no, he doesn't get to just swoop in and start making these decisions. By choice, he wasn't in Jake's life before Jake "died", so he can STFU considering Liz is the one that raised Jake. 

Not to mention, that we know from spoilers, that either this week, or next, Liz gets Jake help, and its probably like 1 day PC time. Jason doesn't get to play hero now. Liz doesn't want Sam involved because of their past, and Jason needs to respect that. She's not ignoring the "stalker," the police are involved. 

But like I said, Sam is the saint of PC, and she has to play hero here, while Liz looks bad. 

Edited by MissE
  • Love 4

I get this triangle is...impassioned. But this crap is dominating all over the place. So PLEASE take the debates to the character threads or the history thread and try to keep it strictly to the spoilers at hand and leave history out of it. It is becoming rather unpleasant all over.

Thanks for cooperating.

• Love 7

I forget, did Lucas* give this doctor a name or just spoke generically about him/her?

* who should be the central doctor, no, I won't be letting it going anytime soon.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

I forget, did Lucas* give this doctor a name or just spoke generically about him/her?

It was all generic talk.

There was the casting call that sounded like a recast Patrick and then had "British/Australian" added to it so that's probably the new doctor. But it's weird we haven't heard about casting. Hell maybe they haven't even cast yet and we won't hear about the new doctor again until Lucas' next appearance in March.

So General Hospital has ZERO doctors on contract. But it does have a talking tree and a walking jar of mayo. Way to go Uncle Frank! That's some stellar management

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

So General Hospital has ZERO doctors on contract. But it does have a talking tree and a walking jar of mayo. Way to go Uncle Frank! That's some stellar management

I think Andre is on contract so that's ONE.  And he's a shrink, who will patch up all the mobsters' bullet wounds?!?!

On a related note, I'm kinda glad I didn't have to watch my beloved Kevin listening to Morgan's drivel and co-signing his awful decisions.

• Love 6

Oh Sheriff Lamb, how far you've fallen.  But yeah, a big no to him. 

And really, a big no to any "soap name" because they'll just come in and suck up a bunch of airtime, a la Michelle Stafford and Rebecca Budig the actress.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Didn't the casting call say something about an accent? Australian or British or some such? I seem to remember words like 'LEGITIMATE LEADING MAN' and 'ACCENT MUST BE AUTHENTIC'. Did I dream that? Cuz it's entirely possible. But if I didn't, I could see Uncle Frank doing his typical "You said you wanted more hospital, so here's International Male model #5 as the hotshot new doctor I'm gonna build eleventy thousand stories around with his beautiful, dim, non acting ass. Suck on it, bitches!!"

Edited for end quotations...

Edited by Badsamaritan
  • Love 2

I would be shocked if Michael Muhney got a soap job again in at least the next several years given his alleged behavior.

Robert Kelker-Kelly has appeared on GH numerous times, and he was notorious for his on-set skeevy behavior.

Didn't the casting call say something about an accent? Australian or British or some such? I seem to remember words like 'LEGITIMATE LEADING MAN' and 'ACCENT MUST BE AUTHENTIC'.

I remember that too.  My first thought when I saw it was that Frank was trying to get ahold of that dude who played Cane on Y&R.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Yeah, but the only person who employed RKK for longer than five minutes after AW was Jill Farren Phelps (his AW EP).

Typical JFP. Pregnant actresses are cause for dismissal, but an actor infamous for repeated sexual harassment? Sure, let's bring him back on TV! 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 8

That is correct.  Alleged behaviour.  

Let's just say it was alleged entirely enough for me. (And allegedly not the first time.)

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

Alleged behavior. That was, in fact, investigated. And led to a dismissal.

It's not hard to read between the lines.

I do not want to start this conversation again, but we do not know what happened.  I will not defend an abuser.  We have no facts, no testimony, no anything.  No accusation.  So, we don't know what happened.  Reading between the lines ruins people's lives. 

• Love 2