Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If that tweet is accurate, my biggest concern, sadly, is the possibility that Tony Geary might not long be with us. Which, in addition to being a tremendous loss for the show and the genre, would leave this story beyond fucked. Until now it sounded like he was recovering just fine.

I have had the same feeling, Geary just has not looked well the past several years. It would be a tremendous loss for the industry, when he was at his peak: usually with Monty in charge no one understood soaps better than Tony. He is in my prayers.

• Love 1

Nina and Silas have a boychild who is alive

Pleasedon'tletitbeLevi pleasedon'tletitbeLevi pleasedon'tletitbeLevi...

someone is in the line of fire at the Maxie/Levi wedding.

PleaseletitbeLevi pleaseletitbeLevi pleaseletitbeLevi...

;)

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 9

They could explain the recast by having Fake!Luke impersonate someone else. Takes the heat off of Fake!Luke (Jordan recognized his voice, and Anna is starting to wonder) and explains a new face.

Yeah. But I think they wanted to tie all this in to Sonny killing AJ, but they should just probably reveal some past villain beneath a Luke mask, kill him off and move on and do the Sonny reveal without the Luke/Bill angle.

Luke and Tony Geary are probably my all time favorite character and actor on the show, but honestly I do think the show would be better off without him if it's same old same old like it has been for the past however many years. I had hoped though that he would be leaving through his own volition and not forced retirement. Not that that's happened yet/ is necessarily what will happen.

They didn't try to explain why Maxie looked different.  It was just an announcement at the beginning of the episode that the role of Maxie is temporarily being played by Jen Lily.

Well, the announcement is what explained it. You only have to explain a difference in looks if there's no announcement (imo).

There was also a post on Soapzone that SamTrick have a drunken kiss, but that's it for now.  I can't for the life of me find it again, I assume it was mentioned at either Kelly or Jason's event. 

I have a problem with this, assuming this is an actual spoiler. So assuming it is, yes, sure, Patrick probably thinks Jason is dead and will convince himself/rationalize that to kiss Sam. But Sam? She knows Robin is alive. That Patrick is still fucking married. And it hasn't been years since Robin was forced to leave. Five months. So, what's her excuse? And no, I'm no buying the well, they were drunk, so what else could they do?

Patrick? He doesn't need a fucking excuse. I hope that Robin can leave with some shred of dignity and not beg or crawl to that cheating asshole she's married to.

• Love 3

Thanks, Ulkis. I feel so much better now. My reaction to the thought of Lulu bug-eyed over babies again  was so visceral that all possibilities of rational thinking went out the window. 

oops, looks like the Lulu/hormone treatments is cited as a cable guide spoiler, so probably true . . . sorry to have gotten your hopes up. Whatever, I'm sure it'll be a two second scene

Even when TG was around, the story wasn't exactly going gangbusters, so why not put the entire thing in mothballs until he's ready to return?

Seriously.  I'm still waiting for Fluke and his minions of evil to do something - Anything! - to "punish" Sonny for... whatever.  Sometime before he's unmasked would be nice.

I have a problem with this, assuming this is an actual spoiler. So assuming it is, yes, sure, Patrick probably thinks Jason is dead and will convince himself/rationalize that to kiss Sam. But Sam? She knows Robin is alive. That Patrick is still fucking married. And it hasn't been years since Robin was forced to leave. Five months. So, what's her excuse? And no, I'm no buying the well, they were drunk, so what else could they do?

Doesn't Sam know Patrick & Robin are getting a divorce?  I thought she did, but I could be wrong.  If Patrick & Robin are separated (& Patrick has initiated divorce proceedings), I don't think it's a big deal.  Now how they wrote this whole story of Robin leaving & staying away?  Total BS. 

• Love 2

They could explain the recast by having Fake!Luke impersonate someone else. Takes the heat off of Fake!Luke (Jordan recognized his voice, and Anna is starting to wonder) and explains a new face.

I suggested this last week.  I still think it's one of their two best options (the other being to have one more Julian/Fluke convo where Fluke tells Julian their plan is on hold because he thinks the authorities are on to them).  

What I wonder is, will this be another oh so classy drunken makeout on the dock with a man who she knows to be involved with another woman he shares a child with? I mean, did she not just do this?  Like a year ago?  

What I wonder is, will this be another oh so classy drunken makeout on the dock with a man who she knows to be involved with another woman he shares a child with? I mean, did she not just do this?  Like a year ago?  

Two years :)

• Love 1

Well, the announcement is what explained it. You only have to explain a difference in looks if there's no announcement (imo).

I meant that they didn't try to explain to other characters why Maxie looked different.  To the residents of PC, it was Maxie, no masks needed.  Your right about the announcement explaining it for the viewer though.  I agree with that.

The excellence of the idea is obviously why I poached it, KerleyQ.

I don't understand why Ron doesn't go with something along those lines.  He loves his stunt-casting, and he's obviously overly-invested in this story line, so why not bring back a vet to play some of it out?  You can still give Tony some of his big moments in the story whenever he's ready to come back, since, regardless of who this ends up being (and if it was supposed to be Bill, that may have to change now), they stole Luke's life, married Tracy, had sex with Tracy.  Now that Julian is really and truly pissed and ready to be out from under Fluke's thumb, it makes sense that Fluke would go incognito again. 

• Love 2

TG's return can't be pinned down, okay, but they must have some idea, like not for at least x weeks/months. Bringing in someone new gives them some wiggle room; we already had Mickey Diamond, so it wouldn't be unusual for Fake!Luke to have more people working for him. If TG can return earlier than expected, scenes with his minion wouldn't come out of nowhere.

But make a decision: Either deep-six the story until there's a definite answer one way or the other on TG's return (and I truly hope he can return and get the send off he richly deserves), or keep it going by accommodating his absence. This treading water that's currently going on isn't fair to anyone.

• Love 3

I wouldnt be surprised if we see Jason for a minute or so this week, but then he doesnt show up again for another month, as what happened with Nina this past spring and F onDuke two years ago.

I had read a claim that they would show Miller on August 8th a week or two ago. I'm not sure I buy it, but I have always expected Frank to pull a Michelle Stafford/Roger Howarth on OLTL drop-in surprise cameo when Jason does return.

I think we're safe from a revived Gabriel. He'd still have the problems from being born prematurely. And there's no way Victor would give a rat's ass about Sabrina and Patrick's kid.

Sadly, I could see Victor using it as more leverage against Robin.  "Continue your research and revive my crazy family and you'll also have the means to save Patrick's son.  Who was only born prematurely/died because you stepped out of line and I retaliated."

• Love 1

It still doesn't work for me. If Victor really wants to keep Robin in line, he should be threatening Emma: "The accident only bruised Emma; think what I could do if I really tried to hurt her."

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Gh happenings:

Kim McC and NuJason taping now

Kin Shriner said at a fan event he's glad he's got a story coming up. Serena is returning.

Cam/Spencer fight.

Emotional Liz/Nik stuff.

Ric returns Nov sweeps. This is due to TG's health.

Expect BM to debut unexpectedly.

What if we have a surprise AJ return, like Ron and SK were pranking us to create a kick ass story. No. I'm sorry. I used Ron and create and kickass story in the same sentence.

When the news first came out about SK being out I hoped he was pulling an Eileen Davidson and was going to do B and B and GH, but after the crap that was written about AJ and the pissy twitter no class remark from RC about SK, I gave up on that.

It would be awesome though. I still don't understand how they could just write off AJ when they planned on bringing back Jason.  Makes no sense to me.

• Love 3

When the news first came out about SK being out I hoped he was pulling an Eileen Davidson and was going to do B and B and GH, but after the crap that was written about AJ and the pissy twitter no class remark from RC about SK, I gave up on that.

It would be awesome though. I still don't understand how they could just write off AJ when they planned on bringing back Jason.  Makes no sense to me.

You expect FrankenRon to make sense ? No way. They only make sense to themselves in their own minds ,and to the legion of idiots following them on twitter to stroke their egos. Kissis, kissee, kissee.!!!

Oh dear lord...apparently there's a spoiler in SOD that next week, Milo gets romantic advice from both Sonny and Felix and decides to pursue a romance...with Piph.  Huh, what, why?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Oh dear lord...apparently there's a spoiler in SOD that next week, Milo gets romantic advice from both Sonny and Felix and decides to pursue a romance...with Piph.  Huh, what, why?

It must be budget-saving time again if Milo and Piph are actually getting airtime/a story.  Good grief.

• Love 1

I don't understand why - when major beats of the Lucy/Kevin/Bobbie and Lucas/Felix/Brad stories are relegated off-screen - Ron has even five minute of screen time to watse on Milo pursuing Piph.  I really thought Ron had stopped trying to make Milo happen, only bringing him in for the Nurses' Ball, but ugh, I guess I was wrong.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

I feel like Milo is some kind of crackpipe we have to continually search Ron's room for.

That is a hilarious metaphor. If only he were the only one in Ron's bag.

Milo and Epiphany reminds me of when Michael Malone tried to pair Nigel the (canonically!) gay butler and Ilene Kristen's quasi-drag queen Roxy on OLTL. I had to watch middle-aged British queen Nigel do body shots off Ilene Kristen's weathered chest on-camera. I nearly died.

Milo & Pip?  Because, of course!

Yeah i got nothing.  Why can't we get a story where Pip as head nurse clash with Dr. O as Chief of Staff who both clash with Bobbie Spencer as a hospital admin?

And why cant they just make Milo gay and do a gay quad.  He and Felix can go watch the gateways to gay sex OFF SCREEN.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3