Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I am rolling with laughter over all of this, but especially Morgan being 'dangerously in love with Kiki.' I'm just. I have no words. 

I mean this story would be horrible no matter what, but if it was with Ava instead of Kiki it might make a but more sense and be a bit more watchable.

The description of "dangerously in love" makes me think of this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZT111YNxKtY/UJk009R1FtI/AAAAAAAADAw/E0XUv90oERg/s1600/svh006.jpg

If they hadn't screwed up Morgan and Ava to the point of being unwatchable, I'd be very interested. But they decimated every aspect and completely left it in shambles. 

How much do you want to bet Carly forgives Kiki because Kiki called Michael to tell them where Morgan is. This is insane. Why are none of the characters allowed to hate Kiki?? But maybe I'm complaining prematurely.

No, I don't think you are, ulkis. Just another story that makes no sense on any level and is 100% guaranteed to enrage.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 3

more . . . what everyone was waiting for, the return of Shawn!

Jake goes to Cassadine Island after Portland. When he arrives he is knocked out. When he comes to, Nik is there. Jake sees a frail Helena. She says she is dying and will give him what he wants.

Sam is determined to track down Jason.

Patrick realizes he needs to support her after a chat with Anna.

Samiz clash over Jason. Sam learns from Spin that Jason went to CI. Liz demands to accompany Sam, they end up in adjacent seats, making for a testy ride. After bickering about Nikolas and whether Sam is being disloyal to Patrick, they call an uneasy truce and find Jason with Helena.

Hayden dreams about Nik trying to kill her.

She visits Shawn in pentonville, who is floored about the news about Jason. He is intrigued when she mentions a possible second shoorter. Shawn knows someone who can help and they form an alliance.

• Love 2

From SOD, more on the Morgan stuff:

Morgan convinces Kiki to go on run with him so she won't go to jail for Carly's accident.

She sees a glimpse into his mental health issues, she doesn't know about bi-polar, it makes it very frightening for her.

They are hiding at a cabin, and his behavior prompts Kiki to alert the family, she knows something is wrong but doesn't know what it is- she calls Michael as he is the responsible one. She doesn't understand the extent of what is going on until Michael/Carly show up, saying he needs to go to the hospital and he lashes out at Kiki for calling Michael. It's heart-wrenching for Kiki - she was trying to do the right thing. Hayley Erin says BC was amazing in those scenes.

How much do you want to bet Carly forgives Kiki because Kiki called Michael to tell them where Morgan is. This is insane. Why are none of the characters allowed to hate Kiki?? But maybe I'm complaining prematurely. 

I dunno what's more horrible, shall we take a poll?

Is it...

A) the show going back to the Michael/Kiki/Morgan well and possibly restarting that triangle

or

B) the odds that the call Michael gets from Kiki pulls him away from Thanksgiving at the Quartermaines.

• Love 2

*destroys crumbed TV that was thrown from high, windy cliff with baseball bat*

This made me lol. I'm not laughing in a mean way at your pain, I swear! 

I'm not worried about Kiki/Michael being restarted. but never say never, I suppose.

• Love 1

I'm not worried about Kiki/Michael being restarted. but never say never, I suppose.

I'm not sure.  TeCa is gonna be off-canvas for a while so they might throw Michael into the Morgan/Kiki mess to give him something to do.

But I also think the show wants to do a story where that baby is not Michael's so they can draw a lot of PARALLELS between Sonny parenting Michael and Michael parenting this baby, and also shit on AJ a lot.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

This made me lol. I'm not laughing in a mean way at your pain, I swear!

Hee. Laugh away! I'm always laughing, even when I'm rage-y.

And I really don't even understand why this show will even attempt to put Robin in Patrick's orbit or vice versa. They've clearly written and are continuing to write that he loves and respects Sam a billion times more than he ever did Robin. He might as well leave the show singing that Sailor song and strumming his guitar and walking into a fog like Luke.

• Love 2

Hee. Laugh away! I'm always laughing, even when I'm rage-y.

And I really don't even understand why this show will even attempt to put Robin in Patrick's orbit or vice versa. They've clearly written and are continuing to write that he loves and respects Sam a billion times more than he ever did Robin. He might as well leave the show singing that Sailor song and strumming his guitar and walking into a fog like Luke.

Maybe his last episode can be taking a cardboard cutout of Sam on a double date with Dante and Valerie!

• Love 2

I've asked this question an million times but why are they still shoving kiki down our throats.

She thinks Robin has PTSD but has time to give Patrick speeches about trusting in Sam's love. It's sick.

I don't know wht the heck there doing to anna.

• Love 1

It's not even Kiki, it's the Morgan/Kiki relationship.  Nothing about it makes any sense, but I feel like it's been crammed down our gullets.  "Their love is serious and dramatic and forever!".

IA not sure why i should be rooting for them.

That was the bipolar teevee!

I think Morgan forces Kiki. Maybe

Right because all people with mental health problems are rapist. Especially bipolar...Given the current writers handling of bipolar I am beginning to understand how African Americans felt watching Amos n Andy. This stuff is not just bad, it's insluting

• Love 1

THIS. I've said this before, why do they think that I as a KMc /Robin fan would ever want her do get back with Patprick the douche. I wouldn't buy one single platitude of love, longing, etc from his ass. #RobinDeservesBetter

• Love 6

I've said before that I don't mind that Patrick and Anna have their own relationship, that they grew closer over the time Robin was "dead", etc.

But the described scene just shines a spotlight on the fact that Patrick has no family and, outside of crazy for mob peen Liz, no friends.  Wouldn't that kind of scene play out better with his dad, or his brother?

• Love 1

THIS. I've said this before, why do they think that I as a KMc /Robin fan would ever want her do get back with Patprick the douche. I wouldn't buy one single platitude of love, longing, etc from his ass. #RobinDeservesBetter

I would love for someone to explain it to me like I'm Robin's guard how Robin WON'T BE A LOSER for going back to him.

• Love 2

But the described scene just shines a spotlight on the fact that Patrick has no family and, outside of crazy for mob peen Liz, no friends.  Wouldn't that kind of scene play out better with his dad, or his brother?

And he won't have Liz after the truth comes out. Though, Patrick probably won't care about Jason and the fact that Liz did a morally reprehensible thing and was abnormally cruel to his fiancee, he'll just be mad that Liz cost him Sam.

Edited by LexieLily

Morgan convinces Kiki to go on run with him so she won't go to jail for Carly's accident.

Note to TIIC: When GH did a "love on the run" story with Luke and Laura, it was compelling because the lovers lives were in danger. Hitchcock's "man on the run" stories were compelling because his heroes were falsely accused of crimes that could land them on Death Row. What horrible fate is Kiki escaping by going on the run with Morgan? Six months worth of community service? Please.

Jizam

I've just had a great idea for GH's new supercouple. One of them is a former Ride-or-Die Chick who longs for some stability and domesticity in her life. The other is a formerly sedate mother of three who yearns for adventure. They have exactly what the other needs.. if they could just get past the man tearing them apart...

Liz and Sam. Because sometimes when girls fight, they kiss.

Hey, it's better than the Jizam drivel we're currently being force-fed...

• Love 7

Serious question: Has there been any Liz & Sam slash fic written over the years?

There's GOT to be some out there. Hell, there was a time even KM and BH were laughing about the kind of couple that Sam and Liz were. They were totally in on it. If there isn't any out there... shame on the fans.

• Love 1

There's GOT to be some out there. Hell, there was a time even KM and BH were laughing about the kind of couple that Sam and Liz were. They were totally in on it. If there isn't any out there... shame on the fans.

There doesn't seem to be much soap fic, unfortunately. If this were a primetime show we'd have a massive wealth of Luke/Stefan slash and Johnny/any other dude slash and of course Sonny/Jason slash, but that might be too obvious. Probably Jason/Lucky slash.

• Love 1

Believe me when I tell you I looked for Lucky/Nikolas romance fic (don't judge me, they shared a lot of teary glances) in dem dial-up days when I was a thirsty teenager in high school, and until Jacob Young and Coltin Fish Taco Martines there wasn't jack shit.

There is some fucked-up OLTL shit out there and that's all I have to say about that.

Did people ever capitalize on Johnny and Ethan? Every time I tuned into GH when those two were on the show it was gay as fuck.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

There is some fucked-up OLTL shit out there and that's all I have to say about that.

Yes. Yes there is.

Slash-fic is fairly new in the soap fic world. I mean, really, there should be SCADS of it and even if in the last ten years there's more than there ever was, the majority of the stuff is very hetero.

Yes. Yes there is.

Slash-fic is fairly new in the soap fic world. I mean, really, there should be SCADS of it and even if in the last ten years there's more than there ever was, the majority of the stuff is very hetero.

Yes, out of curiosity I checked at Archive of Our Own and found two Elizabeth/Sam fics.  By and large, the GH fic there is het.

Believe me when I tell you I looked for Lucky/Nikolas romance fic (don't judge me, they shared a lot of teary glances) in dem dial-up days when I was a thirsty teenager in high school, and until Jacob Young and Coltin Fish Taco Martines there wasn't jack shit.

Oh, there's some weird ass stuff for GH too:

Finally, Sonny heard what he wanted: Lulu was sobbing his name, thrashing her head from side to side, saying how badly she wanted him right then, and that was it. He came with a roar, spewing his hot cream deep into her tight caverns, coating every last inch of her with himself. His release flowed out of him like a gushing volcano, hot and thick and fast, and Lulu was loving it.

um, back to topic. I hope the above fanfic does not ever actually turn into a spoiler.

• Love 10

Ah, the joys of writing extremely explicit and detailed sex scenes. I have, personally, lost the touch for that. Used to be pretty good at it, actually... but without the little writing group that fed off of each other and several years of not writing those tales, I kind of lost it.

Not that I would have ever done the route of Sonny and Lulu. Noooooo.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 1

Finally, Sonny heard what he wanted: Lulu was sobbing his name, thrashing her head from side to side, saying how badly she wanted him right then, and that was it. He came with a roar, spewing his hot cream deep into her tight caverns, coating every last inch of her with himself. His release flowed out of him like a gushing volcano, hot and thick and fast, and Lulu was loving it.

um, back to topic. I hope the above fanfic does not ever actually turn into a spoiler.

I may never sleep again. I think my soul is retching

• Love 13

Why?  Why did I click on that?  I think that just ruined Thanksgiving AND Christmas.  New Years isn't looking too good, either. 

• Love 13

Note to TIIC: When GH did a "love on the run" story with Luke and Laura, it was compelling because the lovers lives were in danger. Hitchcock's "man on the run" stories were compelling because his heroes were falsely accused of crimes that could land them on Death Row. What horrible fate is Kiki escaping by going on the run with Morgan? Six months worth of community service? Please.

I've just had a great idea for GH's new supercouple. One of them is a former Ride-or-Die Chick who longs for some stability and domesticity in her life. The other is a formerly sedate mother of three who yearns for adventure. They have exactly what the other needs.. if they could just get past the man tearing them apart...

Liz and Sam. Because sometimes when girls fight, they kiss.

Hey, it's better than the Jizam drivel we're currently being force-fed...

I've said this should happen since 2008 when Samiz had their road trip away from the Russians with Liz's boys.

• Love 1

tight caverns

Wow!

Not that I would have ever done the route of Sonny and Lulu. Noooooo.

I call it "Mr. Sulu". Warp Factor 69!

• Love 3

Isn't it only fair that Rocco ends up with a little brother who is also his uncle? Meaning he and his own father will share a brother?

That's what the show is missing! It's not incest, it's interest!

Then things can come full circle with Dante shooting Sonny in the chest. Hooray!

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 8