Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Sam has seemed to gotten along with the Quartermaines the past couple of years. I guess technically Patrick is there to being her date, but really, he should be spending it with Anna, Maxie, Mac, Felicia and Emma.

So, wait, Patrick is ditching Emma for Thanksgiving to go be Sam's date?  This shouldn't surprise me, I guess.  

• Love 2

oh, I have no clue. I just assume Emma isn't gonna be at the Quartermaines' - maybe she will be. Or maybe Patrick and Sam aren't even at the Quartermaines' for Thanksgiving and they just edited a show where they were already at the Quartermaines' to make it look like they're there for Thanksgiving too.

Regardless of who is spending Thanksgiving where, I'm more disturbed by Patrick's cheesy ass smile and pure happiness considering his beloved Blanket died months ago, he still doesn't know who caused the accident, and his wife said she's never coming back and left him to raise a child alone. He looks like a sociopath.

Like, hey writers, if you want Patty to be flirty and smiley, try penning a story that actually makes sense.

• Love 3

Regardless of who is spending Thanksgiving where, I'm more disturbed by Patrick's cheesy ass smile and pure happiness considering his beloved Blanket died months ago, he still doesn't know who caused the accident, and his wife said she's never coming back and left him to raise a child alone. He looks like a sociopath.

Like, hey writers, if you want Patty to be flirty and smiley, try penning a story that actually makes sense.

If Ron really wanted to fix not only Patrick but Scrubs too, it would turn out that Faison has been masquerading as Patrick this whole time.

Because I'm pretty much convinced he has been masquerading as someone, the question is who.

• Love 1

If Ron really wanted to fix not only Patrick but Scrubs too, it would turn out that Faison has been masquerading as Patrick this whole time.

Because I'm pretty much convinced he has been masquerading as someone, the question is who.

That's pretty much the only way Patrick would be fixable to me. Because his behavior is completely outrageous considering the circumstances of the character.

But, if that's how the writers want it, they best be consistent. When Robin DOES come back, I'm not interested in his feelings or pain. He's all happy with Sam and that's that.

I fully expect to see shock and blubbering tears when it's discovered that Robin did NOT in fact, leave of her own free will, but was yet again kidnapped, when Kimberly returns to the fucking "well" which I, frankly don't want, but I won't be surprised if that happens.

Until Jerry kidnaps her again. I mean, it will be his turn again at the kidnap wheel, right?

• Love 1

He is? I did not know that. See? This is what happens when one is on da barge.

Lol yeah, there were scenes, what, a month ago now of him reporting back to Helena after running interference with Tracy/Sam/Patrick.

Edited by TeeVee329

I fully expect to see shock and blubbering tears when it's discovered that Robin did NOT in fact, leave of her own free will, but was yet again kidnapped, when Kimberly returns to the fucking "well" which I, frankly don't want, but I won't be surprised if that happens.

Since we know Robin will be back, but not longterm, I'm asking Ron to skip Patty's fake pain and just have Robin tell him to fuck off. As a woman, I find it completely offensive if her reaction is anything else.

And that easily transitions her off-screen again without a kidnapping.

• Love 1

Since we know Robin will be back, but not longterm, I'm asking Ron to skip Patty's fake pain and just have Robin tell him to fuck off. As a woman, I find it completely offensive if her reaction is anything else.

And that easily transitions her off-screen again without a kidnapping.

Yes, please. My God. At this point Robin should take her kid and go live with Robert offscreen so she has 24/7 protection. Maybe then the kidnappings will stop. Anna can visit them frequently

• Love 3

Yes, please. My God. At this point Robin should take her kid and go live with Robert offscreen so she has 24/7 protection. Maybe then the kidnappings will stop. Anna can visit them frequently

This needs to happen after this next appearance. I've had enough. Robin will ALWAYS be more important than Patrick. ALWAYS. I don't care that he's still on the show full-time. His character will never, ever be what Robin Scorpio is/was. Her happiness and her story is THE story. She should be the one to say "Fuck you, bye." End of story for me.

• Love 6

Until Jerry kidnaps her again. I mean, it will be his turn again at the kidnap wheel, right?

Since he's working for Helena at the moment, isn't he involved in her current kidnapping lol?

I kind of hope that Jerry is in on her rescue this time: "Come on Little Robin, it is time to go home, this is just madness keeping you here, even I can't justify it. Please do me a favor though and do not go back to Dr. Drake he is so beneath you. I'm going to drop you off with your Uncle Mac, is that all right? Or would you prefer your father."

• Love 3

I kind of hope that Jerry is in on her rescue this time: "Come on Little Robin, it is time to go home, this is just madness keeping you here, even I can't justify it. Please do me a favor though and do not go back to Dr. Drake he is so beneath you. I'm going to drop you off with your Uncle Mac, is that all right? Or would you prefer your father."

Is it sad that Jerry being her rescuer is more believable than Patrick? SMH.

• Love 1

Why is Sam going to Liz's house for Thanksgiving? So dumb and plot-pointy.

Where else would she go?  It's not like she has family anywhere in PC.  Like a newly found brother or father.   Or a mother and sister.  Not to mention in-laws.  Of COURSE she has to go to Liz's.

• Love 11
Sam going to Liz's make no sense at all, they;re not nor were they ever BFF's.

They kind of buried that hatchet after the Jake and Danny crises. They're still not besties, but they're in a decent place. I think they get along with each other better than either of them gets along with Carly.

I can also see Liz inviting Sam and Danny so Danny is around other little kids.

I wonder if the stalker nurse will have the decency to remove the picture of Jason from the mantle before Sam comes over.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Wait, that was a serious question, wasn't it?

It has to stay if only so Sam can whip her photo out of her wallet to show off Jason with less tragic hair.

• Love 3
Sam, Patrick, Tracy and Lulu continue to piece together their latest findings regarding the Luke mystery.

Talk about brain trusts...geeze with this group of morons we'll be lucky to learn the truth by February sweeps. #GAH

Franco and Nina pick a name for the baby.

Please be Orangina; oh please be Orangina...okay I'd settle for Regina b/c duh... nicknames.

• Love 2

Lol the promo says surprise game changing guest.......

Since when is Luke mooching off Tracy a fucking surprise or a game changer since we all know it will be twoo wuv smooch smooch barf? Or maybe two Lukes? Because that's exactly what we wanted.

No. What we wanted was Jason/Jake at the Q's seeing MONICA his MOM at the holidays, not his harem and the Head Frodo fighting for giblets. We wanted Monica seeing her son on the holidays. And Sonny eating dried bologna in his cell. And the Carly stands alone.

Why is that too much to ask?

• Love 1

Jake has no place with the Qs, he is neither a Morgan or a Quartermaine according to Ron. You can't shoehorn news characters into the places of old ones they are not.

What I mean is Ron can't bring on a new character, give him or her the background of an established character but deny that his creation is the established character. Though he has no problem using the background of said established character to prop his newbie.

Much as I hate any harems and Jason in particular, Jason had the relationship with these women, If Jake is not Jason then he shouldn't have them around him. He's developed a connection with Liz so he can have that, Sam doesn't know this person from Adam and should not be spending an important holiday like Thanksgiving with him.  

He sure as hell shouldn't go anywhere near Monica or the Q mansion during a traditional holiday.

On his own merit, the only place he belongs on the canvas is with the nurse or a soup kitchen. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2
So that Trixie woman from soaptown usa says that Johnny has grown powerful in prison and orders Sonny to get beaten up.

If these characters were written as real deal mobsters Johnny would have Sonny's ass killed in prison.

• Love 2

The spoilers might be a tad misleading. That's never happened before ha.

Sam does go with Danny to the Qs. I suppose she could still end up at Liz' with Patrick, but not before she and Danny spend time with real family.

There are rumors on twitter that the SamTrick investigation lead them to find out about Robin and Jason. I guess I can deal with the boring investigation leading to it if true. But is there anything on Kim returning? She has to be around for them to find out about her. Otherwise poor Patrick continue to look bad.

If these characters were written as real deal mobsters Johnny would have Sonny's ass killed in prison.

Death is too quick for Sonny. Johnny should beat him to near death, allow time to heal and repeat.

Edited. I finally got to watch the previews, Sam wasn't thrilled about going to Liz' until Patrick mentioned using her PI skills on Jake.  It could have been under worse circumstances. The setup gives Sam an out, I can appreciate that.

STFU and accept the shirt Jake. You are living in her home, using her shower and eating her food. The least you can do is graciously accept another present. I love Becky's sweater in those scenes. I can't believe she's had 3 kids. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS

I can we it now:

This year's Christmas episode will end with Dr. O singing "Silent Night" accompanying a montage of violence including Sonny getting beat-up in prison, gunfire erupting at Kelly's, and robin being forcibly dragged from her home by Helena's goons as Emma cries out for help.

• Love 5

The Zacharra running the prison is a great idea, if they pay attention to SOA then he would have guards and other inmates on his payroll and be killing his enemies. Sonny wouldn't last a day.

I just really want the scene to go like this:

Johnny (big happy grin): So we're finally together! And I hear Dante arrested you. What, did you shoot him again?

Sonny: Maybe he was pissed at me for cheating on his mother. (of course, it would really sound like "mbepissd at me for chting on his mth . . . er".)

Johnny: Here, have an extra kick in the balls from me for that.

Cause I still have a soft spot for Olivia/Johnny

• Love 7

I want Johnny to make Sonny's life in prison unbearable. Johnny can use his influence to have Sonny put in the smallest cell with the largest cellmate and taunt him about his claustrophobia. Sonny has to go at the end of the chow line, when there's nothing left. He has to clean toilets. 

hmm I wonder if Olivia and Lulu ever talk about that off camera somewhere.

I hope they keep things nonspecific. I forgot they both were involved with him.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Deputy Deputy CoS, KMc told Michael Fairman that she will be back, but didn't say when.

It was my understanding that Kim, Constance and Anders had all taped before the dark weeks at the end of Oct. But I also heard that that all footage shot before that dark period has already been used and parts of the Thu & Fri shows this week are already using footage shot when they came back the week starting Nov 3.