Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

This is not the Cassadine incest story that I'm interested in seeing.

Speaking of Alexis, can she get involved with Valentin, please? I cannot watch one more second of her sniveling over Julian - especially since I watched some early Sam/Alexis mother daughter scenes over the weekend. 2005/06 Alexis was not here for that shit. 

Besides, Alexis actually makes Valentin interesting and he doesn't cry around her, so wins all around

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Aren't they supposed to think they are related?

I bet the hacks forgot. And the way things get dropped, I'm sure a portion of the viewers did, too. Which is maybe what FV counts on?

• Love 1
(edited)

I was talking Alexis/Stavros cause it definitely happened. 

I still hate this embryo story. Amongst other things, I don't understand why Valentin would even want a child with Lulu. Zero parts of this story have ever made sense to me

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

There is definitely a lot about this embryo story that has been changed and/or retconned and none of it makes sense. A Lulu/Stavros child would be awful because of the Stavros/Laura history, but at least Stavros is dead.

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Zero parts of this story have ever made sense to me

This is true of possibly every current story. Sigh.

I am marginally interested in Nathan/Kristina simply because of the height difference lol. And tbh I'd probably be more interested if they do actually remember they're related.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that just as they chem test actors, they float stories and gauge reactions. 

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And tbh I'd probably be more interested if they do actually remember they're related.

One of them (it doesn't matter which): "Hey, aren't we related somehow?"

The other: "Uh, maybe? Does it matter?"

The first one: "Probably not. Let's go see a movie."

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

She did, but no one ever found out.

It would be amusing if Nathan angsted about his attraction to Kristina and Obrecht just casually said, "oh, did I forget to tell you about your real father? My mistake, I forgot. It is Finn."*

*I would like it to be Finn because it would explain why Obrecht hates Finn so much (he failed to recognize her from a long ago fling) and b) when Nathan first came on there was speculation that he was Silas' son but a couple of fans were like, "no way! Easton is too young to be that guy's dad!" so making him Nathan's would be amusing to me lol.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, jsbt said:

IIRC Obrecht claimed Victor was not Nathan's dad. Neither Ron nor Frank ever touched it again - no one gave a shit.

Yup.  Victor ran a DNA test showing he wasn't Nathan's dad and Obrecht killed him to keep the HORRIBLE SEKRIT.  Helena also mentioned at one point that she understood why Liesl would lie about it. 

But yeah, that was a Ron thing and I'm sure these writers don't even remember Donna Mills.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yup.  Victor ran a DNA test showing he wasn't Nathan's dad and Obrecht killed him to keep the HORRIBLE SEKRIT.  Helena also mentioned at one point that she understood why Liesl would lie about it. 

But yeah, that was a Ron thing and I'm sure these writers don't even remember Donna Mills.

I'm pretty sure Donna Mills appeared under them . . . well at least Donna Mills appeared during the who-cares-who-killed-Silas murder mystery, and JP was around for that, even if her actual material wasn't quite airing yet.

(edited)

I can't find a source on this so it might just be a RUMOR, but I'm reading some stuff on Twitter that Rebecca Budig (the character) is pregnant.  Which I hope to gawd isn't true.  The show doesn't need any more babies, and it certainly doesn't need a Dr. Michael Easton/Rebecca Budig baby. 

Jean/Shelly: But it's a legacy baby!  [Rebecca Budig] is Jeff Webber's daughter!

Me: SHUT UP!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
(edited)

C_aEYkTU0AAVwkS.jpg

The Show: Doesn't Jake look darling in his little tux!

Me: LIZ HAS TWO OTHER CHILDREN WHOSE NAMES AREN'T JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 20

I hope Hayden finds herself one of PCs super dangerous staircases. She and Dr. Michael Easton had one, off-screen love scene. They do NOT need dumb baby drama.

Also? He is an infectious diseases doctor and they didn't use protection?!11!!? 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I hope Hayden finds herself one of PCs super dangerous staircases.

I did have the horrifying thought that I wouldn't put it past the show to have Brad somehow be responsible for her having a miscarriage.

47 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Also? He is an infectious diseases doctor and they didn't use protection?!11!!? 

No one uses protection on this fakakta show, and everyone is shocked when there's a pregnancy. It's deeply stupid.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Looks like we're getting some Hells.  Whether she's in flashbacks or, once again, BFTD, who knows:

The story is dumb, but Constance Towers is a treasure.

Is this an official promo? It looks like it was filmed by a child lol.

I refuse to acknowledge this spoiler about Hayden being pregnant.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

C_aEYkTU0AAVwkS.jpg

The Show: Doesn't Jake look darling in his little tux!

Me: LIZ HAS TWO OTHER CHILDREN WHOSE NAMES AREN'T JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Cain and Abel are living with Lucky in Europe.

• Love 11
(edited)

I'm also seeing spoilers that Anna/Alex gets exposed at the Nurses' Ball.  While the writers surely expect us to be shocked, just SHOCKED that it's Alex, I shamefully would really love it if Alex slipped up and accidentally called the Nurses' Ball the Crystal Ball, which was AMC's annual gala.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm also seeing spoilers that Anna/Alex gets exposed at the Nurses' Ball.  While the writers surely expect us to be shocked, just SHOCKED that it's Alex, …

But isn't it better this way than TPTB getting mad that people guessed the reveal and changing to an even stupider story midstream like they did with Fluke?  It's a small blessing, but what else can you expect? This is GH, after all. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, rur said:

But isn't it better this way than TPTB getting mad that people guessed the reveal and changing to an even stupider story midstream like they did with Fluke?  It's a small blessing, but what else can you expect? This is GH, after all. 

Oh, absolutely.  And to be fair, there are some people that probably will be surprised if they didn't know Anna's AMC history.

• Love 7
(edited)

I always felt they were a breath or two away from going there when Drew Garrett was in the role. He and LA had real chemistry. The whole summer runaway thing with them in swimwear? That wasn't coincidence.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

More chemistry than Drew Garrett had with anyone else.

But Michael/Kristina isn't true incest. They don't share any genes, which is the real reason for the no incest rule.  Alexis and Stavros now....  Or even Alexis and Valentine.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But Michael/Kristina isn't true incest. They don't share any genes, which is the real reason for the no incest rule.  Alexis and Stavros now....  Or even Alexis and Valentine

Well, Kristina is nuts; she might give him enough hell to make him interesting. My issue would be that they grew up regarding each other as siblings 

I'm not interested in a romantic relationship with Alexis/Valentin. I just think there might be better story with them working together or against each other, than there is on watching them sniveling over Anna or Julian. 

As for Alexis/Stavros? He's a rapist, and given Alexis's insecure position in the Cassadine household and the fact that Stavros believed that he and Alexis were distant cousins - I can't imagine that he didn't rape/attack her at some point

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, OnceSane said:

^^^And this brings us back to Stavros is Sam's real bio dad.

Ha! And the fact that Julian is a bone marrow match for Danny is just another PC cosmic coincidence.  Just like how Nell was a perfect match to older adopted sister's sick baby! With whom Nell shares 0% genes. At least to our knowledge. 

• Love 5