Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

he [Ethan] also got hate for being Luke & Holly's love baby/wearing stupid chains

THIS. I think I was the one bothered the most by them. Plus the fact that he looked like he never showered. Aside from the gigantically stupid and boring TWIW storyline, I didn't really have a problem with Ethan per se. But then there were times I wanted to punch him in the face.

I saw the picture and the speculation about the little 5 year old girl almost a week ago, so I'd actually forgotten all about it. What's hilarious is the article that specs she could be a friend of Josslyn? Isn't Joss like 13 now?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh geez, I hadn't heard that rumors.  In some ways, that's worse!

But I was thinking this little girl is tied to the casting script we saw about the woman on Cassadine Island with a daughter.

Casting scripts? I'll believe in them when I see it on screen. We know Claudette has been cast and supposedly has a young daughter. So this makes sense to me.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, stlbf said:

We know Claudette has been cast and supposedly has a young daughter.

Where is this rumor about Claudette supposedly having a young daughter coming from?

(edited)
8 hours ago, UYI said:

Of course, whether or not Ethan leaving was a good thing or not is largely YMMV--I know he (or he and LA's Kristina) had fans, but he also got hate for being Luke & Holly's love baby/wearing stupid chains. 

I personally think Nathan Parsons was/is a very talented actor and GH was stupid to let him go.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 9

Her name is Athena, I assume she will be connected to the Greek/Russian Cassadines. She can't be Tree's daughter because didn't that marriage and affair happen 10 years ago? She's only 5. I'm going with a CI friend of NotDeadJake's. 

11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh geez, I hadn't heard that rumors.  In some ways, that's worse!

But I was thinking this little girl is tied to the casting script we saw about the woman on Cassadine Island with a daughter.

It's Lulu & Starvos or however you say his name because there is a spoiler that says Sonny I think offers his support or comfort too Lante. There is nothing currently going down with them so I suspect they come across some information about there missing emybro.

(edited)

Which reminds me, WTF with all these names - Claudette, Huxley, Margarethe, Athena.  I usually enjoy a soapy name, but it's just overkill.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Which reminds me, WTF with all these names - Claudette, Huxley, Margarethe, Athena.  I usually enjoy a soapy name, but it's just overkill.

Agreed, these names are awful. They're trying way too hard.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Huxley's assistant they just cast.

I hate her already. 

31 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

How in the blue hell do you say that?  I'm  calling her Wreath.  It's easier.  

Call her Margarine. Or Butter. 

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

How in the blue hell do you say that?  I'm  calling her Wreath.  It's easier.  

Like Margaret. Don't know why they gave her a french spelling. Maybe she's something to do with Claudette. Ugh.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I hate her already. 

Call her Margarine. Or Butter. 

I hate her too.  I can't believe we're getting 2 more characters connected to this boring Tree.  If she's Butter or Margarine, then that must make Claudette Fetch since they're trying hard to make her happen.  I hate her,  Huxtable, Tree, New Maxie, and Priest Doctor Detective Dewq Jr, and Nina.  Ugh.  We have a show full of killers and all they do is talk in angry whispers about killing or get involved in custody battles.  There's a whole family you can kill.  And I still do like Matt Cohen and reserve the right to change my mind if a good writer comes and retcons him being a priest, Duke's son, and boring.  More suit wearing and being devious, less forgiveness bs.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Like Margaret. Don't know why they gave her a french spelling. 

Fucking fuck. Like honestly. Even if she's connected to Claudette this is still dumb as hell. Just spell it like fucking Margaret for fuck's sake!

Ahem. Sorry about that.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

And I still do like Matt Cohen and reserve the right to change my mind if a good writer comes and retcons him being a priest, Duke's son, and boring.  More suit wearing and being devious, less forgiveness bs.  

I'm hoping something happens that makes him decide to leave the priesthood.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

I'm hoping something happens that makes him decide to leave the priesthood.

I'm sure these writers will just have him have a sexy dream about Maxie and he'll be dunzo.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

I'm sure these writers will just have him have a sexy dream about Maxie and he'll be dunzo.

New Maxie will look and act like she is 17.  Matt Cohen is a man.  Gross.  I'd rather watch Finn and Tracy play board games and instruct us on lizard care than watch Matt Cohen degrade himself further.  I'd rather Griffin/Maxie sexy times be saved till Kirsten returns, and for the love of God, I hope she isn't gone long.  I think she could do scenes in a mask.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, yowsah1 said:

I personally think Nathan Parsons was/is a very talented actor and GH was stupid to let him go.

I thought NP quit? But I mostly agree-I knew he was talented from the get go-though very raw in the beginning. HATE Kristina, then and now, and loved that Ethan dissed her, and glad Ethan as a character isn't around to be backstabbed by her useless should've died years ago self. She really is impossible for me to like or root for. Unless I'm rooting for a bus to run over her. Five times.

As far as MB as Maxie, eh. Maxie and Melanie whatever her last name was when she left Days,  are pretty much the same person.  Both air headed, selfish twits who get their behavior excused and who have men inexplicably falling for them. Point being that MB can do just as good a job as KSt-neither of them are outstanding actresses. Also, MB would look good with several of the men, and won't look out of place at Crimson. And I also think MB can generate chemistry with her co stars. I don't have a problem with her, but I don't see why they can't just send Maxie out of town for some reason, like when she went on her eat pray love journey.

Edited by IWantCandy71
38 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Maxie can't go away because she has to be part of the Tree's VERY IMPORTANT front burner story with Tess

Matt Cohen is going to have health problems of his own from carrying Tess, Tree, and New Maxie in a story all summer.  Who the hell decided we needed to branch out Nathan's past?   Was it not enough that we have crazy, coma sister, terrorist bio mom, unknown evil dad, and criminal murdering not mom?  We needed to add Jessica Buchanan/Tess, she who assaults nuns, into the mix?  And guns?  And priests?  And Canada?  

*Side note, waiting on Canada to just declare polite war on GH for defamation.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I don't see why they can't just send Maxie out of town for some reason

Because it came up suddenly, I imagine.

6 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

As someone who watches The Originals, he did the right thing by quitting.

As someone who watches GH, he did the right thing.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

FELICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She's on next week with Anna and Emma!!!!!

I wonder why she has a cane, and if that is a reason we haven't seen her much.

• Love 3

dubbel zout, Felicia's holding a rolling suitcase handle.  I actually just read on Twitter that Felicia encourages Anna to go visit old friends and that sets up FH's summer leave so maybe she's taking Anna to the airport?  Or maybe it's Emma's bag.

As someone who watches The Originals, he did the right thing by quitting.

Agreed, he's made a good career for himself. The Originals, True Blood, he was a series regular on an Amazon Streaming show. He's done very well after choosing to leave GH.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

dubbel zout, Felicia's holding a rolling suitcase handle.  I actually just read on Twitter that Felicia encourages Anna to go visit old friends and that sets up FH's summer leave so maybe she's taking Anna to the airport?  Or maybe it's Emma's bag.

Ah, I see it. Thanks, TeeVee329.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/06/general-hospital-spoilers-june-13-17-2016-edition-photos/

(I'm guessing) Sonny helps Lulu and Dante buy a house. Aside from the annoyance of the "aw look how nice Sonny is" angle, why would they need his help? Dante has been working as a detective for 80 billion years and owns two shirts, and Lulu supposedly runs a successful business and they still need Sonny's help? How much were those gold chains of Dante's anyway? Is he still paying them off?

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 7:46 AM, Badsamaritan said:

Mo really should be ashamed of himself. Chad had good story with the AJ fallout and being pissed at him. And then Mo had a hissy so Michael had to forgive Scummy and then basically melt into the canvas. That's both petty and shittthay. 

Exactly what I had read about  a while ago. When I bothered to read anything about him. I read he also hated JJ's. real wife. He ranted ,and tiic listed. AND LOADS OF FANS SHUT THSHOW OFF.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I thought NP quit? But I mostly agree-I knew he was talented from the get go-though very raw in the beginning. HATE Kristina, then and now, and loved that Ethan dissed her, and glad Ethan as a character isn't around to be backstabbed by her useless should've died years ago self. She really is impossible for me to like or root for. Unless I'm rooting for a bus to run over her. Five times.

As far as MB as Maxie, eh. Maxie and Melanie whatever her last name was when she left Days,  are pretty much the same person.  Both air headed, selfish twits who get their behavior excused and who have men inexplicably falling for them. Point being that MB can do just as good a job as KSt-neither of them are outstanding actresses. Also, MB would look good with several of the men, and won't look out of place at Crimson. And I also think MB can generate chemistry with her co stars. I don't have a problem with her, but I don't see why they can't just send Maxie out of town for some reason, like when she went on her eat pray love journey.

I liked Ethan . except when he was on screen with Luke.I even watched a stupid Disney show about Dancers because he was on it. . I usually avoid Disney channels, except when my very young grandchildren are here. then I avoid the show with the killing hero's

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ulkis said:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/06/general-hospital-spoilers-june-13-17-2016-edition-photos/

(I'm guessing) Sonny helps Lulu and Dante buy a house. Aside from the annoyance of the "aw look how nice Sonny is" angle, why would they need his help? Dante has been working as a detective for 80 billion years and owns two shirts, and Lulu supposedly runs a successful business and they still need Sonny's help? How much were those gold chains of Dante's anyway? Is he still paying them off?

Why can't the people who write or clank those piss poor spoilers out use spell check?  Also,  that Carly/Cinnabon/Liz pic is so crying to be made into a meme.  I also got excited and thought Sonny bought Dante a horse when I read your post at first,  but had to look again.  Oh.  House.  

So, this week on GH:

Two interesting women fight over a boring, yet hot man

Valerie, ugh

Curtis is on his way to boredom

TJ returns

Bye Julexis, but Hello Evul Julian, Dark Lord

Alexis cries

Ava pouts

Sonny is a great guy who buys things for people w/money that totes isn't dirty 

Something Cinnabon, Something Liz

Tracy and Monica will be on

Basically,  about 30 min will be watchable 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

So Dante the cop takes mob money to buy a house? How can he and Lulu not be able to afford a house, but everyone else on the show can?

How else can they show how awesome Sonny is?

Anyway, that was all my speculation though. Might not be it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, testardo said:

I liked Ethan . except when he was on screen with Luke.

Same. I liked Ethan a lot until he was talking about fucking Luke and then I was like nope fast forward.

Those pics of Carly/Liz/Franco and those three plus Felix has me thinking Felix and Carly are gonna be all "OMG Liz why are you friends with him?!" and she's gonna be defending their friendship. No thanks to any of that.

• Love 3
(edited)

Serial Killer Franco has a legitimate beef with the woman whose son he got raped! Arms folded, posture erect and indignant! She cheated on him, after all!

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

Serial Killer Franco has a legitimate beef with the woman whose son he got raped! Arms folded, posture erect and indignant! She cheated on him, after all!

I will never understand WTF RC thought he was doing.

Franco totes had a toomah that made him a sociopathic, serial killer who was obsessed with Jason - but he also had a soft side so he didn't really rape Sam or have Michael raped!

• Love 2

I watched Mondays ep. since they loaded it on to a Canadian site and lawd the Nikolas/Jason stuff is trash. Jason remembered Nik saving his life in the PC fire (12 yrs ago) and now Jason feels bad and wants to help Nik. 

Shouldnt surprise me how they pretty much hand waved Liez trash behavior for 7 months now they will do the same for Nik.

• Love 4