Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

None of those GOS rumors sound plausible.  Except, I guess, Nina being whitewashed, which I could totally see happening, ugh.

And why would you need to draft a Sabrina exit story?  She's already gone, there's no story waiting for her back in Port Charles.  Just have Patrick get a letter that she decided to stay in Puerto Rico and have that be that.

They'd have to do it this way because, if they cut her now, they could have accused of doing so because she was pregnant.  So I can see them working on an exit for later on, to provide cover for themselves.

• Love 1

Meant to put this with my previous post:

Apparently there is some chart detailing ABC's most to least profitable shows based on ad-rates, licensing fees, percentage of advertising, etc., and GH is one of the networks most profitable shows.  

Interestingly, The View is one of the least profitable, and that was with the relatively cheap contracts of SS and JM.  If even half the rumors about Rosie and "her team" are true, then The View is going to become even less cost-efficient which is probably a good thing for the long-term survival of GH.  

• Love 1

I wish the purging of characters actuall comes true.

The cast is to big with all the contract & recurring characters.

TeCa/Sabrina doesn't have a story without Patrick & should be let go. MS/Felix should never have been on contract. He's been paid to be Sabrina's bestie & lap dog. TPTB are finally giving him story but IMO, MS can't handle it.

Franco, Levi, Kaka, Olivia, Lulu, Silas, Nina, Victor, Carly & Sonny need to go.

We will probably just loose 2-3 contract people (Ava, Francor,Olivia) & a lot of those on recurring.

(edited)

If the rumors are true, I hope it was Kin Shriner that stood up. It was one thing to darken his character after he lost Laura to Luke, but what they have been doing for the last decade is too much.

Edited by Ambrosefolly

I don't think Kin Shriner, Lynn Herring, or Jon Lindstrom would say anything at all. Maybe they'd make a suggestion at most, but refuse to do it? No, I don't believe it. They were just happy to be asked back in the first place.

Yeah. I saw Roger's exit written on the wall the day he actually acted in a couple of scenes a week or so ago. It looked like an audition reel imo. Ava is written into a corner unless MB leaves. Sabrina has no story unless they can tie her to Micheal. Hell, Lauren, too can be erased.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think Kin Shriner, Lynn Herring, or Jon Lindstrom would say anything at all. Maybe they'd make a suggestion at most, but refuse to do it? No, I don't believe it. They were just happy to be asked back in the first place.

Refuse to do what?

If this is about some old rumor about actors "refusing" to be related to someone (either Sabrina or Kiki), that was pure horseshit. Straight up fanfiction created by a big fan of theirs that was obvious from the word go. No actor at the show is going to even attempt to do that, except possibly Tony Geary who has the ego for it if perhaps not the power anymore.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

Refuse to do what?

Someone posted a GOS rumor in the episode discussion thread that one of the actors got the long-rumored story with their daughter Christina and her boyfriend killed.  Like ulkis, I'm not buying.  I think all three - Kin, Lynn, and Jon - are just happy to be working on the show.

I'm the one that posted it, and I buy it a bit because we had CGS that said Christina (and others) would be coming in June and then...nada.  Not saying they can't be faked, but there was also links to IMDB pages for the supposedly cast newbies that have yet to materialize.  There are too many drops that add up to as whole lotta nothing on my screen for me to dismiss these rumors wholesale, but YMMV.

(edited)

I'm the one that posted it, and I buy it a bit because we had CGS that said Christina (and others) would be coming in June and then...nada.  Not saying they can't be faked, but there was also links to IMDB pages for the supposedly cast newbies that have yet to materialize.  There are too many drops that add up to as whole lotta nothing on my screen for me to dismiss these rumors wholesale, but YMMV.

I think maybe story plans for Christina/Serena/Kailey were scrapped or pushed back, but I don't think any actors for those parts filmed or taped at all and were scrapped, as scuttlebutt is saying. Those cable guide spoilers struck me as suspicious as soon as they popped up (the way they were presented was slightly off, usually CGS have "episode 13080" or whatever number it is written before the spoilers, and those didn't). 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
(edited)

Someone posted a GOS rumor in the episode discussion thread that one of the actors got the long-rumored story with their daughter Christina and her boyfriend killed.  Like ulkis, I'm not buying.  I think all three - Kin, Lynn, and Jon - are just happy to be working on the show.

I don't buy it either. A similar rumor was floated about them vis a vis Kiki and Sabrina last year and I knew that was horseshit.

The stuff with the Baldwin girls seemed more reputable originally, but at this point I don't buy into any spoilers concerning Kevin, Lucy or their family without a lot more sources. I suspect a lot of it is coming from an overly attached fan, possibly spun out from legit scoop. I got burned on some of it, so I'm particularly annoyed.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 3

Serena/Christina make more sense than Sabrina, Kiki, or Felix. Or Brad. Or Britt or Dr O.

I can see Cassadine girl coming and maybe Annie Donnelly because Cassadine is connected to Dr O. AD is a spoiler for Maxie/Nathan after we are rid of Levi since the actor is allegedly short term.

• Love 1
after we are rid of Levi since the actor is allegedly short term.

Not short enough.

And I can see RC/FV wanting to extend the torture and give the actor a contract, which...no. Sabrina and Franco are bad enough.

• Love 3

The stuff with the Baldwin girls seemed more reputable originally, but at this point I don't buy into any spoilers concerning Kevin, Lucy or their family without a lot more sources.

Agreed.  There has been so many rumors about Cristina/Serena, Anna Donely, and Kailey Cassadine at this point, until it's in like SID or they're actually on my screen, I can't buy any drop or rumor or spoiler about them.

• Love 2

That's why I keep hoping fans will just stop tweeting at Ron about the character.  He's a petty bitch, and he's of the "any attention is good attention" school of thought.  Combine those two things, and he's more likely to keep around a character like Levi than let him go.  

• Love 5

So apparently there are spoilers in SID that Lucy, after weeks off-screen, just up and shows up at Scotty's hotel room next week wanting to be together and gets all pissed off when she finds Bobbie there.  For serious?  Why must the build-up to these kind of things happen completely off-screen?

(edited)

Eh, I'm kinda fine with it.  Bobbie and Scotty have had some nice chemistry in their scenes since they've been back.  Bobbie and Lucy fighting over him out of nowhere is more my problem.  And it that's the triangle, does that mean no more Kevin?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329

Eh, I'm kinda fine with it.  Bobbie and Scotty have had some nice chemistry in their scenes since they've been back.  Bobbie and Lucy fighting over him out of nowhere is more my problem.  And it that's the triangle, does that mean no more Kevin?!?!

[insert fake spoiler about Kevin being busy making sure his daughter doesn't poison the Port Charles wishing well]

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay I shouldn't complain b/c it WAS Julian, but it is a little creepy watching Julian in his briefs talk to his SISTER. I'm beginning to believe whoever said Ron makes the men his own sexual eyecandy b/c they are near naked when not in heterosexual sex scenes just regular old scenes.

And awww my det Special Kitty is putting up with Maxie the brainless wonder b/c he wants to protect her from harm from that evil Dunkelmonkey.

Why is he homeless if he drives a sports car he should have funds to get somewhere better to live anyway. Hey he can go live with Keeks and Morgan.LOL

Edited by Cattitude

Im really digging the Nathan/Dante bromance, especially the fact that they are bonding over their shared dislike of that douchetastic oompa-loompa with the cheap weave.

• Love 2

I liked that Nathan/Dante scene, too.  Yay for friendships! 

As for the Ava/Julian scene, my reaction to that was, "Oh crap, Ava's at the hospital, she's probably going to run into stupid Nina."

• Love 2

Yeah, but I don't think Sonny will want Olivia for long. I don't know if they're really gonna do something serious with him and Ava but imo Olivia was always just a place holder.

• Love 1

I don't think Ned & Olivia have shared a scene, unless there's a group scene they were a part of that I've forgot.

They had one tiny one at the Nurses Ball red carpet where she grabbed him to make sure Sonny wouldn't try to walk down with her.

Cableguide spoilers:

Mon: Maxie makes a startling announcement.  

Tue: Patrick faces questions.

Wed: Nickey is suspicious of Jordan.

Thu: Patrick puts his life back together.

Fri: Nickey warns Julian.

*Im guessing Nickey is that guy from L&O?

Julian is looking a little soft in the middle.

Haha. That was taped right after Will got back from 3 weeks in Europe. He probably ate more carbs in those 3 weeks than he's eaten in over a year and he wasn't working out like he does at home.

Nancy is still in Africa and Will is still in Canada. I don't think either are taping next week, if they are, they aren't taping much. They both (I think) start taping pretty much non-stop July 28. They've got a lot of story coming their way.

(edited)

Cableguide spoilers:

Thu: Patrick puts his life back together.

Okay this made me want to barf. Why do I feel the need to punch my TV coming on Thursday. Why is Patdick someone I'm supposed to feel sorry for exactly the guy is a giant douche!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1
Im really digging the Nathan/Dante bromance, especially the fact that they are bonding over their shared dislike of that douchetastic oompa-loompa with the cheap weave.

Same here, but LOL they're putting more effort into proving Levi is Up to No Good than solving actual crimes in PC.

• Love 1

I'm going to regret saying this, but the show in RC's head must be lovely, cause it's were all the good stuff happens, it seems.

I keep waiting for him to create Twitter accounts for each character to play out all the stuff that is happening off screen. 

• Love 4