Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

There is another spoiler that says she gets mad at him for talking to her.

Instead of getting mad how about she just walk away. Dante can't force her to talk to him if she really doesn't want to. What a dumb waste of space she is.

• Love 2

stumpy jr?

douchte?

shittico? (cause he looks like serpico) or stupico?

Sure, but she could have a scene where cousin Carly whines about this time she really does mean that the dangerrr is too much!

I vote stupico or how about miniMoobs

Why is the breastfeeding thing still a thing AND eating the show over the next couple of weeks.

I do not like Drdrippy having a connection to Sonny, that means we'll be stuck with him.

Also really we need Spin to sort out baby/monkey/puppy's past? ugh!

On a positive note I likes the Tracy/Monica spoiler.

Why is the breastfeeding thing still a thing AND eating the show over the next couple of weeks.

If ever there was a story that didn't need drawing out, this is it. The pacing on this show is beyond absurd.

Let's call Dante "Dumbte."

• Love 1

I also don't understand why Carly gets mixed into the breastfeeding story.  Are she and Sonny required to be a part of every story on canvas?  Will she be talking to Maxie about Claudette next?

• Love 5
I also don't understand why Carly gets mixed into the breastfeeding story.

Maybe because the original kerfuffle happened at the MetroCourt? But I think it's also to give her something outside the family stuff.

Omg when the GH spoilers blended into the Days ones, I got scared and confused. Like, why is Drake Hogeyswhatever on GH and is he a mobster too? Have I taken too much cold medicine?

Those spoilers look like someone is daring Jelly that they can't possibly get fired. Lol. Yes you can. No. Please, someone step in and do something. I can't deal with a terrorist waxing poetic about parenthood to a serial killer in the same week two middle aged adults stalk their adult daughter to find out about her love life. In between that, I guess there's a mob apologist chastising a nurse who just lost her home about I don't know.... her weird child nearly dying? And a poodle named Claudette! Fuck GH.

• Love 3

If Dr Hair Gel says Tracy's lesions are caused by her trip to Mexico, why then does the story seem to be ongoing? If WK isn't coming back until the end of the month, assuming it's about Tracy, all is obviously not well.

I hope he's wrong, for several reasons. #1, this man child just coming in and showing up a doctor twice his age, kind of smacks of how Guza wrote his pets, how they were never, ever wrong and always saving the day. Especially since he looks like he's barely out of braces. It's just annoying. But also, because I like seeing more of Tracy, and it seems like there might be more mileage out of a cancer story.

Helena's will reading starts tomorrow it looks like. The woman's been dead for 4 months now give or take a month?

The lawyers were probably like "let's give it a while and make sure she's really gone this time." 

• Love 13

Will you marry me?

Only if you promise to lie to me about being able to walk then get our spawn in the line of fire of a mob shootout where his on-again/off-again slam piece gets her dumb ass shot, then tell me you'll change your ways and 12 seconds later vow to kill the man who shot that cat that one time and then ran away with my son's/your stolen son's wanna be baby mama. Make me BELIEVE it. ;)

• Love 7

Only if you promise to lie to me about being able to walk then get our spawn in the line of fire of a mob shootout where his on-again/off-again slam piece gets her dumb ass shot, then tell me you'll change your ways and 12 seconds later vow to kill the man who shot that cat that one time and then ran away with my son's/your stolen son's wanna be baby mama. Make me BELIEVE it. ;)

That's love, baby! I feel some barware about to fly through the air tonight!

• Love 6

Helena's will reading starts tomorrow it looks like. The woman's been dead for 4 months now give or take a month?

Gawd, the pacing on this show.  I'm pretty sure Scotty told Laura about being named in Helena's will on, like, February 2nd.  And now it's March 10th and they just drop it into the previews with almost no setup.  And Helena's will should be MAJOR STORY!

• Love 2

Gawd, the pacing on this show.  I'm pretty sure Scotty told Laura about being named in Helena's will on, like, February 2nd.  And now it's March 10th and they just drop it into the previews with almost no setup.  And Helena's will should be MAJOR STORY!

Yes or at least someone should have mentioned it in the last episode or two. Just Nikolas saying, "The will reading is tomorrow or Alexis is coming over"." There has been NOTHING so this seems like they just picked up a script and were like "Oops, better get back to that."

• Love 2

This has become sadly typical. I don't know why the reading, at least, of Helena's will couldn't have happened a day or two (in real time) after the invitations went out. The aftereffects could last for years, but I'm sure they too will be dealt with either waaay too quickly or dragged out waaay too long. TFGH.

• Love 2

Doesn't PC time move differently? Like, it's been over a month since Tracy came back from vacation, but in PC time I think it's only been about a week? For instance, Tracy was brought into the hospital the first time, last Monday, a week ago, but in PC time it's only the next day. So from Feb 2nd or whenever Scott talked to Laura, it's actually only been a little over a week.

Sam was laid out on that basement floor about a week our time, but wasn't it only a matter of hours, PC time?

I do agree they need to make time frames more clear, by simply putting it in dialogue. And yes, you would think they would have already had Helena's will reading, that part is stupid. Maybe there's something significant about the actual date? Probably not, though. Maybe ME IS a Cassadine after all, and they are waiting for him. I dunno.

• Love 1

What is Michael Easton doing? Washing his hair? Perfecting his snark? Acting lessons? Teaching Bryan Craig how to read?

Hey now. It takes skills teaching someone to read.  Green Eggs and Ham wasn't built in a day.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 2

I'm sure Duke would be proud such a strapping, masculine, strong yet tender specimen with rippling muscles and a yearning heart will carry on his dashing name.

• Love 3

3/14: Dante has something on his mind but Val doesn’t want to hear it
3/15: Franco has to defend his friendship to Liz
3/16: Franco fails Dr Os test
3/22: Liz thinks she may know what happened to Liz when he was held hostage
3/23: Liz discovers something about Hayden
3/25: Ava has to turn to someone she doesn’t want to for help
3/15: Sonny pieces together Kristinas secret
3/17: Kristina opens up to one of her sisters
3/18: Nina wants to know what is happening to crimson
3/22: Laura gets closer to finding out of signifance of her “gift”
3/23: Lulu helps laura
3/24: Is laura ready to deal with where the breadcrumbs lead?
3/15: Maxie and Dillon are shocked
3/18: Tracy gets results
3/21: Tracys tests offer encouranging news
3/25: Tracy intends to break out her secret weapon to get back ELQ

I look forward to Sonny's look of realization. "Kristina likes boobies!"

• Love 3
What is Michael Easton doing?

The show tapes three weeks ahead, I think, so he can't instantly show up. That said, teaching Brydog to read is a heroic task.

3/15: Sonny pieces together Kristinas secret

Sadly, it's probably that Kristina was thrown out of school, not that she's into ladies.

3/17: Kristina opens up to one of her sisters

Molly already knows, Show. Keep up.

• Love 4

I don't think he's there yet, he probably just realizes she got suspended (neither he nor Alexis know that yet, right?).

If he's Duke's, where's the rest of the litter?  Or is that going to be the story?  Anna accompanies him to shelters all over the world, trying to find his litter mates?

Oddly, I think this story might be nice. I really always wanted a sequel to The Adventures of Milo and Otis. We need an Otis to join Milo and his human friend, Anna on their daunting journey through the river. Winter is a bitch.

• Love 3

Today I actually thought Griffin could pass as Michael Easton's son, rather than Duke's. I'm not sure what the point of making him Duke's but not Anna's is.

As others have said, he might end up being Olivia's kid. Yeah, because we don't already have enough useless Jeromes around. We need MORE.

I think I know what Tracy has. It's I'mSickOfTheseFoolsItis. It's not as rare as some people think, and it's apparently contagious.

Today I actually thought Griffin could pass as Michael Easton's son, rather than Duke's. I'm not sure what the point of making him Duke's but not Anna's is.

I wish it was Scott. Scott/Ava scenes are still the only times I don't auto-FF the Jeromes

Scott makes Ava AND Franco tolerable(the ONLY time Ava is tolerable, actually).

It is the power of Kin.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

Hmm, I hope Olivia Jerome isn't his mother.

Putting a TOTAL glitch into any idea of Griffin and Lucas ever becoming an item. If the Olivia Jerome theory comes to pass, I certainly hope BIOLOGICAL FIRST COUSINS Griffin and Lucas haven't already had some past hanky-panky between them.

• Love 1

Dewq procreated?

Honestly, I way tune back in briefly just to hear Jordan say "Dewwwq".

I remained convinced that VA read that on this board and pronounced his name that way on purpose.

• Love 3

3/22: Laura gets closer to finding out of signifance of her “gift”

3/23: Lulu helps laura

3/24: Is laura ready to deal with where the breadcrumbs lead?

OMG they are literally recycling their shitty Music Box story from Y&R. They sent Jill/Jess Walton on a nonsensical wild goose chase after Katherine/Jean Cooper died. They had Kay leave Jill some music box and she spent damn near a year I think in fits and starts chasing clues about it. Jelly are bout to do the same to Genie and call it a fuckin day, bet.

This show. So consistently predictable, boring, and stupid. How does this shit make it on air?

• Love 4

Did the music box story even end? What was the secret behind it? I still don't know, I'm seriously asking.

I think Jill found some kmart  jewelry from Kay stashed in a chandelier and took that as a sign that Kay loved her. Or some shit.  

• Love 3

He referred to Sonny as 'dad' yesterday and it was just vomit inducing. Sigh.

I'm fanwanking that he wants Sonny to play with them so he wouldn't be pulverized by Michael/Morgan on the basketball court lol.

although, just me, but I wouldn't want to play any sport with the guy with a gun and a hairtrigger temper. "I lost! Betrayal!" 

I think Jill found some kmart  jewelry from Kay stashed in a chandelier and took that as a sign that Kay loved her. Or some shit.  

Yeah, I was gonna say, weren't Kay/Jill frenemies? If they try to pull some shit where Helena respected Laura all along . . . no, just no.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Putting a TOTAL glitch into any idea of Griffin and Lucas ever becoming an item. If the Olivia Jerome theory comes to pass, I certainly hope BIOLOGICAL FIRST COUSINS Griffin and Lucas haven't already had some past hanky-panky between them.

Well those Jeromes do like to kiss their cousins. *glares at Kiki* 

But yeah, then I have to veto Olivia Jerome being his mom.  I dunno why I even care - I like the idea of this character and the idea of him having a past with Lucas, but I'm not that into the actor himself.

• Love 3