Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

I kinda like the idea of Griffin being Duke's (or even just being related to Duke somehow) and looking for family and Anna kinda adopting him into hers.  That'd be so much more interesting and fresh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

someone claims this is from SOD

Michael Easton, whose alter ego, Silas, died on-screen last year, is back taping at the set of General Hospital -- in a new role. Executive Producer Frank Valentini reveals exclusively to Digest that Easton will portray Marcus Byrne, who he describes as “intelligent, reserved, and hellbent on revenge." Should Sam and Jason be on high alert? For more, see page 12.

Marcus Byrne.

Here's an idea, GH - Chen test this new character with Becky Herbst. She has chemistry with everyone and could use a new romance right about now...

Aw, who am I kidding. He's going to fall at St. Sam's feet the instant he sees her. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

• Love 3

What would be the point if Robert and Robin aren't there full-time? And thank goodness they aren't bc this doc is boring as all hell. Make him Duke's and call it a day, Frank.

Not much, but she might come back someday! Okay probably not but I just meant in general anyway.

Here's an idea, GH - Chen test this new character with Becky Herbst. She has chemistry with everyone and could use a new romance right about now...

Aw, who am I kidding. He's going to fall at St. Sam's feet the instant he sees her. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Oh dear, I wouldn't wish Michael Easton on her.

• Love 3

Not much, but she might come back someday! Okay probably not but I just meant in general anyway.

This isn't directed at you, 'cause I know you're not advocating this, but I'm just saying...this show needs to focus on characters ON-SCREEN. Give a character a long lost child that has the necessary family and friends and relatives ON-SCREEN that can react to it. How is this so damn hard?

This isn't directed at you, 'cause I know you're not advocating this, but I'm just saying...this show needs to focus on characters ON-SCREEN. Give a character a long lost child that has the necessary family and friends and relatives ON-SCREEN that can react to it. How is this so damn hard?

You realize you just conjured up Wilma, Magda and Liesl's third sister, right?

• Love 5

I would like it if Anna or Robert had another kid. I think it would be nice for Robin to have a sibling who had her back. I think her and Ethan would have been cute as heck (don't hurt me, Francie). I don't know if Dr Monotone fits the bill though.

I wanted that to happen. It made a sort of sense with Holly in that coma for two years. I thought it could have been a nice consolation prize to Holly/Robert fans if Anna/Robert ended being endgame. Plus, eventhough I like the actor playing Griffin but he come across as pretty similar to Robin (which yes makes sense in the real world, but this is a soap!), I thought that Ethan and Robin were different enough to come into conflict but were at their core decent people. For example, Ethan had no problem with Carly, but hated Sonny and Nikolas, while Robin was exactly the opposite.

• Love 4

To laugh, or to cry?:

"3/17: Franco defends his friendship to Liz and Jake to Nina. #GH"

Why are they even friends? Because Franco "helped" her son? Still doesn't change the fact that he kidnapped her other son and flew him across the country to give to his mother. Oh, and he is a serial killer. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Y'all are reactivating my Ethan/Robin sibling feeeeeels. I wanted that so badly! It would've been a great nod to history, it would've been adorable, it would've given Robin an interesting relationship dynamic and given Ethan a place aside from Lucky replacement for TG.

DAMN YOU, TG!!!! Nobody cared about Luke & Holly or Bill & Holly. Hell, Emma Samms didn't even remember Bill and Holly 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5
(edited)

To laugh, or to cry?:

"3/17: Franco defends his friendship to Liz and Jake to Nina. #GH"

WWWHHHYYY!!!???!!!???

And, of course, nobody will express any concern that SERIAL KILLER Franco - who spent years tormenting Jason and his loved ones - is cozying up to Liz and Jake just to get to him.  Because tumors, Heather, DVD's, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
(edited)

Me: Why is Michael Easton playing a doctor again?

GH PTB: *scoff* You're always whining the show doesn't have enough doctors, so here's another one, and played by Soap Superstar Michael Easton!

Me: But Michael Easton is not good at playing a doctor!  We saw that with Silas!  So why would you make him play a doctor again instead of a gothic Cassadine offshoot or something?

GH PTB: ......

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

I think the blurb about him being Marcus was a fake article.....I keep getting conflicting stories, but I don't think the actual article mentions a name, or JaSam.

But I think the doctor info is legit.

• Love 1

I think he'll be a doctor Cassadine. All that money, one of them should get an education. At least he won't be brooding over student loans. Or maybe Nik took all the money, so ME's character has massive student loan debt to pay now. He could've paid up front! That interest is a bitch!

• Love 3
(edited)

I just want him to stay away from Ava and Sam. Do something different, GH ! If he has to be a doctor, let him be the one to save Tracy, and he and Tracy can have a sweet, non gross May December romance.

Just think outside of the box, show. Surprise me.

Oh, and please keep Ned away from Ava, too. Thank YOU.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

Why would Ned and Ava even have reason to have scenes together? They won't. You guys are being paranoid.

Ava hasn't crossed paths with Nik either, and I kind of want her to strangle him so I'm fine with her taking a jaunt to the island.

• Love 2

I have never thought Michael Easton was all that and a bag of chips. I spent so many years being annoyed by him on OLTL, and then here, and then I was finally free, but NO!

But Frank and ABC LOVE HIM. They are trying so desperately to make him a soap superstar and still capitalize off his PC glory days.

I don't hate Michael Easton for continuing to work and earning a paycheck. Yet Frank and ABC needs to know Easton isn't going to be the face of GH (same can be said for Rebecca B. too). I dont care if you bringing him back and make him Luke in another 5 years, most GH fans could care less and over the Easton experiment.

Ned should hate Ava. Every Quartermaine should. She helped kill AJ, she sexed Sonny Corinthos in the family crypt, she tried to steal the company, and I'm sure she was a rude houseguest.

But really is Frank and Nathan going to get their recycled writers to write such. Hell no.

• Love 2

Oh, I figure Ned is heading right back to Olivia.  I hope she apologizes for him losing his ELQ shares over a stupid Dead Baby Lie they didn't even have to tell given how completely fine she is with Julian knowing Leo's his son.

• Love 8
(edited)

What? They are not pairing Ned and Ava. Why would anyone think that?

Exactly. Like never in a million years. I'd be shocked if Ned had scenes with anyone outside of Olivia, Tracy, Dillon, Paul and maybe Alexis. Monica if they decide to bring her out. I'd actually be willing to pay anyone on this board cash if the show paired Ned and Ava. That's how convinced I am it's never going to happen.

Edit because for scenes I forgot all about Michael, which shows you how interesting a character he is. Especially since he's found a new home in Sonny's ass. 

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2
(edited)

What? They are not pairing Ned and Ava. Why would anyone think that?

I'm just heading off any unhealthy thoughts about that, right at the pass. I don't know what their plans are for WK. I just don't want him anywhere near her. I don't want him near Olivia either, but I do want him to have something to do beyond being with Tracy. So if I have to have Ned/Olivia to get that, okay.

Edited by IWantCandy71

from SID, I think?

3/7: Baxter covers when Sam asks too many questions about Hayden; Sonny and Carly both take a long, hard look at their marriage (LW says they're her fave scenes she's ever done on GH)

yeah, if Carly actually did that, she'd divorce him.

• Love 8

I can't with Brenda right now.

I used to love Brenda and I adored her with Jax - but after that last visit where she regressed to a teenager, treated Jax like shit and was desperate for Sonny? HARD PASS

The amount of damage that RC managed to inflcit on characters I loved in 2 years is kind of amazing

• Love 4

If they did actually bring Brenda back, I assume it would just be to ruin her further.  My guess would be that they'd use her as some kind of prop in the Sonny/Carly marriage problems. And I know I don't want to see that.  

• Love 2

I haven't liked Brenda since they hooked her up with Sonny and tried to make her a "heroine".

She started out nasty and should have stayed that way. I still remember her taking naked pics of teenage Karen in the girl's locker room shower. Brenda could have been a great villainess. She's a namby pamby character now, and I have no use for her.

• Love 1
(edited)

The only way Sleeves coming back would be acceptable to me is if it were a very brief appearance and she took Sonny with her when she left. Neither of them are ever seen or heard from again. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 8

I used to love Brenda and I adored her with Jax - but after that last visit where she regressed to a teenager, treated Jax like shit and was desperate for Sonny? HARD PASS

But she threw a roll at Carly's head! Best scene I've seen on GH tbh.

But yea no thanks to a Brenda return. The show is already completely about Sonny, can we not add more "Everyone Loves Sonny"ness to it please.

• Love 8