Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

He is. :folds arms:

Trust me, I get being tired of his 85th character on this show, but when I see Dr. O singing in her irritating voice, Nathan speaking robotically, NuDoc all stiff and gel-like, Rebecca Budig, Morgan....Michael Easton is the least of my probs.

• Love 5

Trust me, I get being tired of his 85th character on this show, but when I see Dr. O singing in her irritating voice, Nathan speaking robotically, NuDoc all stiff and gel-like, Rebecca Budig, Morgan....Michael Easton is the least of my probs.

They all suck and can go anytime. But the ME stuff irritates me to no end since he is not some important GH heritage actor or something. He's a damned pet who gets chance after chance AFTER CHANCE while those that deserve story and airtime get lost in the shuffle.

Must be nice to be a pet of the EP. Seriously, how many other jobs offer 4 or 5 chances?

• Love 12

They all suck and can go anytime. But the ME stuff irritates me to no end since he is not some important GH heritage actor or something. He's a damned pet who gets chance after chance AFTER CHANCE while those that deserve story and airtime get lost in the shuffle.

Must be nice to be a pet of the EP. Seriously, how many other jobs offer 4 or 5 chances?

I just don't think that's Easton's fault or problem. He's a soap actor who wants to work. I feel like he's being personally bashed for something that's Frank's decision-making. Again, I'm not disagreeing with the general thoughts on this. Did I need another character portrayed by him on the show again? No, lol. But I'm not of the thought that it's his acting that was the problem. It was writing issues all the way through. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 9

Or we'll find out that she is the girl who broke Dillon's heart before he came to PC  and she also has a mysterious link to Nathan. 

Dillon is one thing, but this seems to be more of a storyline issue with Nathan. The question is, why is Nathan seemingly so terrified to let Maxie know that he's been with women in the past? Really, referring to "Claudette" as his pet poodle? I wonder if Dillon thought of her as his pet poodle too? I don't get Nathan's fear. Lord knows, Maxie has had her share of men in the past, one of whom fathered a child with her. So why can't he tell her about HIS women?

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 2

Wait... so the new doctor is going to be Duke and Anna'a child... HUH... I thought that Auke's child died via miscarriage...so they gonna rewrite history... pretend like old school GH fans don't know so Julian can still won't pay for his hit on Duke...Griffin will be the male Chelsea Brady-ala Days style... Ok GH... Wow this show

• Love 1

I like ME. If he's a Cassadine (the darker the better), then good. Imo, dude's best role was Caleb Morley on PC. He was smoking hot and just great. This current GH is lacking that severely. There are either mobsters with hearts of gold, women who are sexing men up for reasons beyond attraction, women getting all giddy over guys like they're tweens, or straight up murderers chilling in town like they're normal people. We don't need mustache twirling baddies blending into society. Just a dark, twisty dude snarking around with all the moneys being hot will suffice.

*This could have been you Jason, but we got Billy Abbott instead.

• Love 3

I don't see why I should entertain giving Michael Easton a fucking fourth character when the last several were duds and McBain is long gone and never coming back - and I fucking hated McBain on OLTL for years too. The occasional merit and short stretch of tolerability doesn't suddenly change the fact that we're on Character #4 (and I don't give a shit about how hot he was in the '90s or 13 years ago).

• Love 10

As long as his character can occasionally call Morgan "an adult, supposedly," I'm good. I have no faith whoever he plays will be well written or have much sense. It's GH. I am a realist (mostly!). But I love ME's dry sense of humor, and intentional humor is something this show desperately needs.

• Love 6

So Claudette is talking tree's childhood bitch.

And it's SO GAY! I think most young boys with pets, particularly dogs, prefer them as the same gender of themselves. But I digress! It doesn't matter since we know it's just the lamest of lies that Nathan uses to cover his tracks for some bizarre reason. Madam Claudette (or Sir "Claudette" just in case) is a very real human person.

Edited by Syndicate

I am too tbh. But it's because I'm just oddly fascinated about him being brought back to play a fourth fucking character and I really can't wait to see who he'll be. I'll be over it by like day 2 probably.

That's usually about how long any interest I have in an ME character can be sustained.  I swear, I remember liking him/McBain when he first showed up on OLTL, but it all went to hell.  

And, am I understanding the spoilers right?  Is "Claudette" the name of some old girlfriend of Nathan's, but he's going to claim that she was his childhood dog?  I mean...really?  This is what we're going with, show?  He can't just admit that he had a life before Maxie, and that finding his old girlfriend's glove in his tux brought her to mind for him, so that when he was out of it, he said her name?  Instead we're likely going to have weeks of "wacky hi-jinx" where Maxie thinks everyone is discussing a dog, but they're really discussing a person, and misunderstandings abound?  Really?  

• Love 9

As long as you promise not to have sex with a rival mobster in a crypt. 

That seems like you're asking a lot of GRRPANTS..  I mean, who can resist the lure of hate sex in a crypt?  If the manliest of moobsters can't restrain himself in that situation, what hope do we mere mortals have? 

• Love 5

Just when I think the writing can't get any worse, the writers go and prove me wrong.

This is why I dread the Tracy-has-dementia (or whatever it turns out to be) story: It's going to be slapdash, heavy-handed, lightweight, and insulting all at the same time.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

As long as his character can occasionally call Morgan "an adult, supposedly," I'm good. I have no faith whoever he plays will be well written or have much sense. It's GH. I am a realist (mostly!). But I love ME's dry sense of humor, and intentional humor is something this show desperately needs.

I love ME's dry sense of humor, too. The video of him in the market accepting FV's offer to come back was my fave thing I'd seen in months. 

When is Helena's will reading supposed to be again? ME is first airing on March 18th so I'm trying to see if it's around the same time because then that Cassadine rumor would be even more likely.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

I love ME's dry sense of humor, too. The video of him in the market accepting FV's offer to come back was my fave thing I'd seen in months.

When is Helena's will reading supposed to be again? ME is first airing on March 18th so I'm trying to see if it's around the same time because then that Cassadine rumor would be even more likely.

The 11th.

I think the reading is on the 11th, though I'm sure it'll continue to the following Monday's show.

And that's why I want so badly to see ME and JE interact. He's low energy with other low energy actors like KeMo, but I'd love to see if he can bounce off JE. I don't forsee it happening unless he's Valentin or some other Cassadine, though. I think ME has the same dry wit SN always had as Stefan, which is why I think he'll work as a Cassadine.

Just imagine Tracy tossing an "inbreeder" line at him. GOLD, I'm telling you. I always wanted SN as Stefan back to spar with Tracy. Ah, well.

• Love 4

And that's why I want so badly to see ME and JE interact. He's low energy with other low energy actors like KeMo, but I'd love to see if he can bounce off JE. I don't forsee it happening unless he's Valentin or some other Cassadine, though. I think ME has the same dry wit SN always had as Stefan, which is why I think he'll work as a Cassadine.

Just imagine Tracy tossing an "inbreeder" line at him. GOLD, I'm telling you. Ah, well.

I do really like the thought of this. But then JE makes almost everyone more interesting and somehow she especially makes the low energy or just bad actors better. 

I really am quite excited to see ME again. I mean I just find it so hilarious that they would bring him back to play his 4th character on this show. Of all people, it's him that they give 4 chances to. LOL! It's just so absurd.

• Love 3

Just imagine Tracy tossing an "inbreeder" line at him. GOLD, I'm telling you. I always wanted SN as Stefan back to spar with Tracy. Ah, well.

Man, I would have loved to see those two in scenes together.

• Love 2

I think some of us may have forgotten that ME has already played dark, AND psychotic by the way. Did we forget that he played a murderous vampire (or he was pretending to be one) right here on this show? I still haven't forgotten how he choked and then shoved Heather into the harbor and then spat into the harbor after he'd done it. So creepy!

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1

Regarding the chance that Griffin is Anna's son -- and I really hope that's not the case -- remember that Erica's abortion on AMC was revived as her son, so, sadly, GH reanimating a miscarriage is not out of the realm of possibilities. Considering that both the evil doctor who saved the abortion AND Duke were played by Ian Buchanan makes it a doubly delicious possibility to TIIC. And I'm now going to tie Morgan to my legs and jump off a really, really high roof.

Edited by TheMediaHo
  • Love 3

Wait... so the new doctor is going to be Duke and Anna'a child... HUH... I thought that Auke's child died via miscarriage...so they gonna rewrite history... pretend like old school GH fans don't know so Julian can still won't pay for his hit on Duke...

Wait! Wasn't the entire reason Duke was so all fired up about re-joining the mob was to avenge the wrong done to Anna (by Julian's sister) . If their child wasn't killed, then Duke joining the mob, his and Anna's separation, and his death were completely pointless.

What am I saying-- these writers don't remember what happened last week, let alone last year.

• Love 2

Man, I would have loved to see those two in scenes together.

They could have been awesome.  That' is one thing missing on GH-we don't really have two characters who can snark off each other really well. Or rather, a man/woman duo who can. I think JE and KeMo, JE and Budig are good at snarking at each other, and JE/Burgi are when they get the chance to interact.

But we need a good "pairing" with the two actors zinging off each other like watching a tennis match. That kind of thing, GH is sorely missing.

That's why it's occured to me that if and when Hayden's dad comes around, he needs to be played by Roscoe Born.

I can just imagine the insults flying with JE and Born. It could be as close to a game of mental tennis or chess that this show will ever get.

With the last such pairing being CT and TG. When they were at their best, no one else tops them.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

You know, I've seen maybe one episode of one season of Real Housewives, and I just had to turn it off. So I wouldn't even recognize the references, but you are probably right.

I miss Roscoe Born-yes, I know GH doesn't need more people. But we could get rid of about half a dozen I can think of, off the top of my head, to make room for him. I don't think he's done anything on television in years.

• Love 2

You know, I've seen maybe one episode of one season of Real Housewives, and I just had to turn it off. So I wouldn't even recognize the references, but you are probably right.

I miss Roscoe Born-yes, I know GH doesn't need more people. But we could get rid of about half a dozen I can think of, off the top of my head, to make room for him. I don't think he's done anything on television in years.

He came back to OLTL in 2012 when it left ABC, so it hasn't been all that long. 

(edited)

I'm not even sure Roscoe wants to act anymore, he may have retired. But if he wanted to, and they ever filled the part of Hayden's father, I think he'd be great.

About Tracy: the whole "poison" theory. Wouldn't poison have a totally different effect, symptom wise? I would think she'd be sweating, have nausea, headaches, cramps, body aches, fever, if she were poisoned by Helena or anyone else.

It does make me wonder though, if Helena isn't involved somehow, since Griffin supposedly does a round of tests and finds nothing. I mean, if you're having seizures, and a neurologist doesn't know why......of course, he could just be incompetent. Like, maybe he's masquerading as a doctor(to get close to Anna?)

BTW-I don't think Griffin is Anna's kid-I think it's far more likely she was responsible for the incarceration or death of one or both of his parents, and he's out for revenge. Maybe he's Grant Putnam's kid.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 1

someone claims this is from SOD

Michael Easton, whose alter ego, Silas, died on-screen last year, is back taping at the set of General Hospital -- in a new role. Executive Producer Frank Valentini reveals exclusively to Digest that Easton will portray Marcus Byrne, who he describes as “intelligent, reserved, and hellbent on revenge." Should Sam and Jason be on high alert? For more, see page 12.

Marcus Byrne. 

(edited)

Marcus Byrne? Sounds like a character completely disconnected from other characters. It would seem to shoot down the theories of Cassidine, "Claudette" (LOL), Griffin's father among others. So who the hell is this guy and why is he wanting revenge?

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1

Why couldn't Duke be Griffin's father?  He was gone for decades. Some illicit affair in Turkey. He only thinks Anna is his mother. This then gives Anna a "Son" to play off of and keeps the purity of Robin and Robert and Anna's only child. He becomes a de facto Scorpio the way Blackie (and even Laura) became a Webber

• Love 2

I would like it if Anna or Robert had another kid. I think it would be nice for Robin to have a sibling who had her back. I think her and Ethan would have been cute as heck (don't hurt me, Francie). I don't know if Dr Monotone fits the bill though.

• Love 5

I would like it if Anna or Robert had another kid. I think it would be nice for Robin to have a sibling who had her back. I think her and Ethan would have been cute as heck (don't hurt me, Francie). I don't know if Dr Monotone fits the bill though.

What would be the point if Robert and Robin aren't there full-time? And thank goodness they aren't bc this doc is boring as all hell. Make him Duke's and call it a day, Frank.