Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I hope she is pushing Sonny's wheelchair when she finds out, the news causes her to stroke out and die, and accidentally send Sonny careening into traffic.

I'd rather her to leave Sonny behind and make a beeline for Jason, which sends him into traffic. Then she can stroke out. :)

• Love 2

So apparently Carly is the one who finds out Jake is Jason from the face scans.

How does this work? Jason got a new face after his old one was crushed when he was hit by a car!

This type of shit is why I haven't been watching the show. It makes no damn since at thus point that Carly would be the one exploding this tired dragged out secret. Damn, can't other people react before it becomes the unholy trinity show?

How does this work? Jason got a new face after his old one was crushed when he was hit by a car!

For some reason Jakeson took an instant like to her, and how often have we heard Carly and Jason have an unbreakable bond? 

Ugh, I figured.

The double punch of a) getting Jason back and b) getting a chance to berate and humiliate the fuck out of Liz...Sonny couldn't hope to ever give Carly an orgasm that big.

• Love 22

She can't possibly find out and still let this wedding go through. Everyone in PC will know within a matter of minutes if Carly is the first to find out. So I don't understand how that will work. Unless they plan to drag out November 6th for a whole week, Carly finds out but for whatever contrived reason after contrived reason, she can't contact the people she needs to tell, gets delayed to the wedding, and hey maybe Uncle Frank will really put the screws to every fan base in this dumbass quad from hell and have Jason ask Sam to fill in as his best person front and center at the altar since Carly is incommunicado, and busts in at the whoever objects part to blurt the news as all 4 of their faces get frozen in various versions of Oh Shit. End scene, til Monday.

• Love 2

That reminds me, Robin definitely owes Carly a nice big slap across the chops considering what an uber asshole bitch Carly was to her right before Robin left PC.

Yup. But Carly is going to be kissing.her.ass. I've waited nearly 20 years for this.

• Love 1

I hope she is pushing Sonny's wheelchair when she finds out, the news causes her to stroke out and die, and accidentally send Sonny careening into traffic.

Where he gets smashed between two tanker trucks full of fuel, right as another passing driver flicks their still lit cigarette out their window, and Sonny promptly gets blown to greasy pieces.  

• Love 5

FFS. And I'm sure she'll say some bullshit about how she knew he was alive all along despite harping on Sam to start mourning.

• Love 5

Eh. It's Carly so she'll probably blame Robin for failing to tell anyone before she left 

The reveal is going to be SO boring.  All the important people in Jason's life already like him so who cares.

There's always the chance that Zombie!Jake will go on a murder spree when Jakeson leaves Ol' CrazyEyes at the altar

• Love 1

I'm also guessing that Liz will try to be all, "OMG, I had no idea" and then Rebecca Budig will (stupidly) get her moment to shine, all, "You a lying ho."

And then Nikolas will be all, "I had to...ELQ!", which is ridiculous because he hasn't really talked about or been seen there in weeks.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Just read the best news - Robert is coming back! I don't care for how long or what his story is. His pending return to my screen has made this craptastic year of lame stories totally worth it. 

I guess I'm a little late to the party with this news, but it just made my night. 

Edited by Baxter
  • Love 4

Or down the steps.   And then into traffic stopping between two gas tankers and a honey pot truck.

Edited by jennifer6973
  • Love 1

I'd expect the Robin mentions to ramp up any day now.  This show is not subtle.

So, instead of interminable scenes of Sam and Patrick having sex and then lying in the afterglow talking about Jason, there are going to be interminable scenes of Sam and Patrick having sex and then lying in the afterglow talking about Robin.

• Love 4

So, instead of interminable scenes of Sam and Patrick having sex and then lying in the afterglow talking about Jason, there are going to be interminable scenes of Sam and Patrick having sex and then lying in the afterglow talking about Robin.

Bwah. I doubt it. That gesture is only for Jason. Never forget: "I love & respect UR love for Jason."

The first time these fools will even think about Robin is when Jason is revealed. If then. She might save herself and bust through the home that Anna clarifies is not hers anymore and trip over Sam's bedroom stuff in the living room.

• Love 3

Where he gets smashed between two tanker trucks full of fuel, right as another passing driver flicks their still lit cigarette out their window, and Sonny promptly gets blown to greasy pieces.  

And  Kiki, Nina, and Franco who are holding hands as they skip to the park at Franco's insistence to celebrate what a wonderful family they've created are hit by a pieces of flaming debris and knocked into the harbor, never to be seen again. 

• Love 7

Carly wants to get a DNA test to confirm first. And then she "hits roadblocks." Whatever that means.

Unless Carly is six feet under there is no way in hell she would let anything stop her.

• Love 4

All I know is there better be a reason Sam doesn't see those scans....because if fucking Carly can look at them and see Jason, and for some reason Sam sees them too and doesn't make the connection, I will be PISSED. Sam was his fucking wife. We get it, Carly and Jason have an unbreakable bond...blah blah blah....but if this show tries to tell me Carly recognizes it before fucking Sam.....no. No. No. So there BETTER be a twist where Sam doesn't see them. Make her fucking temporarily blind for a week. I don't care, just don't try and tell me she wouldn't recognize her own husband before mother fucking Carly.

Ugh, I am all worked up now.

• Love 7

That spoiler/rumor seems like bullshit. There's no way Carly would keep that information to herself for multiple episodes. Even if she had to deal with "obstacles" she would still find a way to reveal Jakeson's identity within two episodes. 

All I know is there better be a reason Sam doesn't see those scans....because if fucking Carly can look at them and see Jason, and for some reason Sam sees them too and doesn't make the connection, I will be PISSED.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's an issue where somebody would have to analyze the scans and recognize it's Jason.  Spinelli's program takes Jake's medical information and is supposed to spit out the name/picture of the person the facial features match.  Or something?

That spoiler/rumor seems like bullshit. There's no way Carly would keep that information to herself for multiple episodes. Even if she had to deal with "obstacles" she would still find a way to reveal Jakeson's identity within two episodes. 

There is a spoiler that "Carly discovers some mind-blowing information" for this week.  I had figured it was her finding out about Sabrina possibly carrying Carrrrrlos' baby, but it could be Jason-related.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's an issue where somebody would have to analyze the scans and recognize it's Jason. Spinelli's program takes Jake's medical information and is supposed to spit out the name/picture of the person the facial features match. Or something?

Yeah, it's something that just pops up. She's not analyzing them.

And the spoilers are in SOD, btw. It's all happening. I don't think Carly keeps it to herself for long. She has a DNA test to confirm and then goes to Jakeson. What happens in between then, I dunno.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's an issue where somebody would have to analyze the scans and recognize it's Jason.  Spinelli's program takes Jake's medical information and is supposed to spit out the name/picture of the person the facial features match.  Or something?

There is a spoiler that "Carly discovers some mind-blowing information" for this week.  I had figured it was her finding out about Sabrina possibly carrying Carrrrrlos' baby, but it could be Jason-related.

It is. 

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SoapyShips/single/?p=8445569&t=11218183

Quotes from LW: She loves that Carly gets to be the one to figure it out, texted Frank how grateful she was.

me: neutral face

• Love 4

And the spoilers are in SOD, btw. It's all happening. I don't think Carly keeps it to herself for long. She has a DNA test to confirm and then goes to Jakeson. What happens in between then, I dunno.

Edited by LeftPhalange

Yeah, it's something that just pops up. She's not analyzing them.

Rock?

• Love 6

Liz is touched when Jake reports that he's looked into adopting Cam and Jake.

THE FUCK?  Cam and Jake are LUCKY'S KIDS FUCK OFF JASON!

Quotes from LW: She loves that Carly gets to be the one to figure it out, texted Frank how grateful she was.

Also...Carly doesn't "figure it out".  She reads a report.  Oooh, what a crack detective she is!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

It is. 

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SoapyShips/single/?p=8445569&t=11218183

I mean, I actually like Carly so I don't completely hate this, but I kinda hate it. 

Liz is touched when Jake reports that he's looked into adopting Cam and Jake.

SHUT YOUR DUMB STUPID ASS UP, LIEZ! Can someone PLEASE come take these kids away from her? Can Lucky take a break from getting rid of the darkness and come get his children?

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 5

Liz cannot keep her job, let alone custody of her children. This is the last time. I have both liked and hated the character over the years but she needs some serious consequences, and she has to work to get her family and her mental health back. The hospital, though? It was a great environment for her but this is the boat she's now in. After the shit she's pulled over the years and now this, she can't possibly be employed there again, or at least for a long time. Even Tony Jones got drummed out for awhile.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 12

Lawd, Jakeson. He gonna change their last names to Doe? Stop

How the fuck are you going to adopt a child when you don't even know who you are and don't even have a legal name, social security number, birth certificate, nothing. And Liez is just going to allow it. I hate her so much. 

• Love 10

How the fuck are you going to adopt a child when you don't even know who you are and don't even have a legal name, social security number, birth certificate, nothing. And Liez is just going to allow it. I hate her so much.

7.more.days and these BS fake families will be off my screen.

• Love 1

I was already looking forward to Liz's comeuppance, but this latest spoiler - her being touched by the show throwing Lucky under the bus and it again validating her thinking the universe is in favor of her mob peen obsession - really has me eager to see her go down in flames, even if it's at Carly's hands.

Get a strong Lucky recast in there and have him take custody of those kids.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12

Also...Carly doesn't "figure it out". She reads a report. Oooh, what a crack detective she is!

I don't think she even has to read anything. I think Spin's program is supposed to generate an image based on the existing bone structure and the damage from the accident.

• Love 1
That reminds me, Robin definitely owes Carly a nice big slap across the chops considering what an uber asshole bitch Carly was to her right before Robin left PC.

Carly is always an uber asshole bitch to Robin. Every so often she can choke out some cordial words, but she's never not hated Robin.

Carly wants to get a DNA test to confirm first. And then she "hits roadblocks." Whatever that means.

Unless Carly is six feet under there is no way in hell she would let anything stop her.

Seriously. The woman is a bulldozer. Maybe we'll get a Carly/Helena showdown. I don't think those two have really tangled before.

Me: Eyes roll so hard I can see my brain. [H/T to The Bitch in Apartment 23.]

when you don't even know who you are and don't even have a legal name, social security number, birth certificate, nothing.

When Liz and Jakeson were looking over the marriage certificate yesterday, I was thinking to myself. you can't leave all that blank and still get the certificate. FYI, Jakeson does have a SSN; I think Spin got him one a while back. Something about it was mentioned yesterday that implied Jakeson at least has that much. It doesn't make sense he has that and no other documentation, but nothing about this story makes sense.

• Love 4

I don't think she even has to read anything. I think Spin's program is supposed to generate an image based on the existing bone structure and the damage from the accident.

That's what I thought too, which is what I meant about Carly recognizing the image before Sam. There HAS to be some reason Sam doesn't see those scans...maybe Carly tells spin to keep them from her until she gets the dna test.

When Liz and Jakeson were looking over the marriage certificate yesterday, I was thinking to myself. you can't leave all that blank and still get the certificate.

• Name: "Jacob Webber Doe"
  • Birthdate: "The day Elizabeth looked into my eyes and helped me find my home"
  • Sex: "I mean everything downstairs looks pretty conclusive but I don't want to rule anything out in terms of birth biology, and a lot of people are saying gender might be a construct now"
  • Allergies: "The past which is not a part of my bright future with Elizabeth"
  • Love 15

That's what I thought too, which is what I meant about Carly recognizing the image before Sam. There HAS to be some reason Sam doesn't see those scans...maybe Carly tells spin to keep them from her until she gets the dna test.

It'll probably be something like Spinelli sends it directly to Jake(son) without looking at it - and without Sam ever seeing it - and then Best Man Carly accidentally stumbles across it.

Edited by TeeVee329
• Name: "Jacob Webber Doe"

• Birthdate: "The day Elizabeth looked into my eyes and helped me find my home"

• Sex: "I mean everything downstairs looks pretty conclusive but I don't want to rule anything out in terms of birth biology, and a lot of people are saying gender might be a construct now"

• Allergies: "The past which is not a part of my bright future with Elizabeth"

• Address: "Anywhere Elizabeth is. Home is where the heart is, and she's my heart."

We could do this all day.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

Or Spinelli leaves the computer open while the photo is compiling and when the image comes up it's Carly that's there walking past or in the room with it. I believe they did this story before with Spinelli waiting on something.

Carly is always an uber asshole bitch to Robin. Every so often she can choke out some cordial words, but she's never not hated Robin.

Seriously. The woman is a bulldozer. Maybe we'll get a Carly/Helena showdown. I don't think those two have really tangled before.

Me: Eyes roll so hard I can see my brain. [H/T to The Bitch in Apartment 23.]

When Liz and Jakeson were looking over the marriage certificate yesterday, I was thinking to myself. you can't leave all that blank and still get the certificate. FYI, Jakeson does have a SSN; I think Spin got him one a while back. Something about it was mentioned yesterday that implied Jakeson at least has that much. It doesn't make sense he has that and no other documentation, but nothing about this story makes sense.

In special circumstances, one can get a pseudo SOC number, perhaps that is what Jake has.

Lucky had adopted Cam (bio-son of Zander) and NotYetDeadJake (bio-son of Jason), so it would be difficult for Jake to adopt them, but not impossible. I knew a woman who remarried every four or five years, and the current husband would adopt her children from her first marriage (child from second marriage had a dad who was still in the picture). Lucky might give permission for the same reasons he didn't reveal the Jason/Jake lie, because he felt that Liz and her new family unit were better off without him. Of course, that WILL change, but we'll probably learn of Lucky's reaction to the reveal via a one-sided phone call with Laura. (Perhaps he'll visit Liz and his dark side will throw rocks imported from Ireland at the beeyotch. One can dream!)

• Love 1